F O R T Y - T H R E E

The whole morning Mrs. Dolan, Cameron and I were running around the house getting everything ready for Ethan and Grayson's birthday.

"Cameron go get the soda" Mrs. Dolan asks as she puts up the plates and cups.

"Which one?"

"The one who is doing something. Not the one who is sitting down like a lazy ass" I say as I look up at Cameron who was on the couch watching TV.

"Mrs. Dolan! Malia yelled at me!" She shrugs and I begin to laugh.

"Okay so we got half an hour left before the guys come back. Malia you could leave and get ready, we got the rest of it" Mrs. Dolan smiles as she places her hand on my shoulder.

"You sure?" I ask as I help put the food in the other containers.

"Yes, you should go get ready"

I nod and I clean my hands as I head for my keys. "Bye guys!" I say as I open the door.

"Bye Malia!"

I quickly run to my car and I back out of the driveway speeding off. I only had half an hour to get ready and I tend to take hours to get ready.

When I arrive to my house, I see Avery there. I lock my car door and I try to run inside, but she stops me.

"Malia wait!" I sigh and turn around with my arms crossed. "I'm busy at the moment Avery"

"Are you still ma-"

"Yes I am mad! You don't think I would be pissed off that you have a 'thing' with the guy I used to like?"

"It's been a year! I thought you would be over him by now" her face is red from anger as she yells and I roll my eyes.

"You know damn well that I am, but I hate the fact that you are always in favor of him instead of you're bestfriend"

"That isn't true!" She looks down and I sigh.

"You know what Avery? It's fine, go and fuck him or do whatever the hell you intended to do with him in the first place, but don't expect me to talk to him...or you" her head snaps up as she shakes her head. "Malia don-"

"Now if you excuse me, I have somewhere important to be" I walk inside my house and slam the front door closed.

Don't cry

In breathe in and out, and I walk up the stairs. I quickly begin to look through my clothes and I get into the shower.

I feel like the biggest bitch ever, but she knew what the fuck she was doing too. I don't just blame her, but Kendall too obviously.

I get out of the shower and I change into the clothes. "Malia?" I hear a knock on the door and after I'm done changing I see my dad.

"Hey dad, what's up?"

"I just saw Avery and she seemed upset, are you two okay?"

Shit

"No, and I don't know if we'll ever be okay again, but I really don't want to talk about it right now. I'm in a hurry for Ethan and Grayson's birthday" I'm about to exit the bathroom, but my dad blocks it.

"Are you willing to lose you're bestfriend over a small problem?"

"Dad, not right now please. I'll talk to her later, I don't know when. I just need to hurry up and get ready"

He removes his arm and I walk into my room. "I'm not trying to be rude towards Ethan and his brother, but don't leave behind you're friend over you're boyfriend"