𝐌𝐘 𝐀𝐒𝐘𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋...

By XxKiddycatxX

❝ it's important to recognize the difference between want and need cause I may love you but... More

Before You Read
New Cover 3.0
s o o n
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
2k Special
12k Special
120k Special

30

5.2K 154 625
By XxKiddycatxX

Disclaimer: (For the SJW's who may complain) This chapter contains gay jokes. I just want to state (before we get overly critical like "*gasp* Gay jokes? You're awful!") that I am, in fact, an ally. This means I support the LGBTQ+ community with all my heart. I used these jokes for comedy purposes so please don't get like Black*Star up there and shit yourself over being #triggered. Thanks, and happy reading.

Update 7/19/20: The way that i fully fucking closeted my bisexual ass like that...

~

I sighed unenthusiastically as I looked down at the garb that rested in my palms, the vivid shade of purple really standing out. I sighed and slipped it on my body- but 'slip' really isn't the best word to describe it. It's more like I uncomfortably wiggled into it until the tight dress finally got over my ass. Then I ferociously tugged at the zipper that resided in back. I swear, being a girl is way too hard.

After pulling on and adjusting the dress, I placed the purple three-inch wedges that matched on my feet. I looked myself over in the mirror, admiring the dress from every angle. It was a short, purple strapless with a jewel-encrusted top, a small purple bow hugging my waist before the dress eventually flowed out into sheer, purple fabric. A sudden wave of confidence flooded over me, my hand flying to the door handle and throwing it open before I sassily walked over to Soul and posed. He met my enthusiasm with an unimpressed look.

"Next," He spat as he flicked his hand back and forth in distaste.

"What? I think I look good," I pouted while spinning around, the bottom of my dress puffing outward as I did so.

"I don't like it and you have no taste. Who's the one with the fashion expertise?"

"Neither of us. You wear headbands for god's sake," I laughed as he rolled his eyes.

"I could just not help you, you know. I'd be more than glad to let walk out of the house looking like you're attending to your freshman homecoming."

"Aw, but that would kill you inside Souley. You and I both know how much you enjoy dressing me up like one of your barbie dolls."

"For your information, I only got the Ken dolls."

"Telling," I snickered.

"Oh shut up and try this on," Soul said, shoving yet another outfit in my hands. I strutted back over to the door, closing it behind me before being met with my reflection in the large mirrors that covered an entire wall of my bathroom.

You're disgusting.

'Oh lord, not now.' I thought, busying myself with taking off my current dress and putting on the next one to occupy my mind. I gasped as I saw myself in the mirror, the dress being a beautiful shade of light blue.

"I almost forgot about this one," I breathed out, walking over to my reflection and placing my hand on it. I may have self-esteem lower than Dan Howell's pants but damn, I slayed in this dress.

The rim of the gown was lined in gems with some of the lining drawing down to my hip, some additional crystals splayed across the remaining space on the bodice. The bottom of this dress was a lot like the first one I had tried on, just in blue and with some wire in the bottom of it to make waves in the fabric. I casually slipped on the matching blue flats and walked out of the bathroom, Soul's eyes widening a fraction at the sight of me.

"Going bi for me, honey?" I asked teasingly, spinning around as I did in the first dress.

"Oh aren't you so funny," Soul said, rolling his eyes.

"Keep rolling your eyes, maybe you'll find a brain back there." I chuckled.

"Or maybe I'll find you a decent joke, that one is way over-used," Soul said--rather, slayed--with a scoff.

"Goddamn, you got me there," Soul took a mock bow, showing off his pearly white teeth as he sat up.

"Anyway, the dress," I looked down and tugged at the fabric uncomfortably. I didn't know why I was getting so nervous about his judgment, but I couldn't stop the feeling of dread from washing over me.

Ugly bitch.

Go die.

You'll never be pretty.

"Next!" Soul cheered, breaking me of my thoughts. My eyes widened as I saw him smirk at the dress he had in hand, it being the last one on the bed. "I feel like that one is too formal even though it's goddamn." The albino laughed before tossing me the gown he had in hand. "I have a damn good feeling about this one."

"Are your gay senses tingling?" I chuckled while taking the dress from him, grabbing the matching heels off the bed as well.

"I swear I'm not even gay!"

"Suuure~," I purred, turning my back and walking toward the bathroom. "Keep telling yourself that. By the way, tell Aslan hello for me since you're practically in Narnia." It took Soul a moment before he got the joke, an oh-my-god flowing from his lips as I shut the door to the bathroom behind me.

I sighed and started the process all over again, pulling the dress over my head and kicking off my flats. I shoved on the last dress and slipped on the last pair of heels, turning toward the mirror afterward. The dress was just as pretty as the last, it hugging my curves nicely and stopping at mid-thigh. It was a galaxy style dress, decorated with a splotch of red in the left corner followed by orange, light yellow, then fading off into a deep blue with sparkles scattered all around. It was coordinated with a pair of royal blue pumps that stood at least four inches tall, a weary sigh escaping my lips as I did my best to walk in them.

I walked rather fluidly out of the door, surprising even myself, before seeing Soul scroll through Deathgram on his phone. It took him a minute to even notice my presence, him doing a double-take when he saw me. Did I really look that pretty?

Nope, he was surprised to see a hagfish in heels.

'Damn, my brain's insults are brutal,' I sighed to myself. 'Having good comebacks is both a blessing and a curse.'

"Holy shit," Soul swore, his eyes roaming my figure for a bit too long.

"O-oi!" I stuttered out somewhat confidently, "Eyes up here!"

"Sorry, sorry," Soul said, again meeting my gaze. "You look gorgeous. This is definitely the one. Time to top this sexy cake off with some icing!" Soul cheered.

"So I'm not even human now, I'm a sexy cake?" I asked between fits of giggles.

I thought we decided on hagfish-.

"Damn straight!" Soul cheered, interrupting my thoughts.

"You mean what you're not," I laughed as Soul shot me a glare, grabbing a necklace and clipping it around my neck.

"Low blow," He muttered as he took a step back, looking over my outfit.

"Mhm, what you gave your boyfriend last night."

"Oh my god," Soul said, resting his face in his palm while silently laughing.

"You didn't deny it! Sathan is real!" Soul gave me a look as if he was questioning my sanity before moving on to bracelets and earrings, sliding it all into place before admiring his work. I looked over at the time and saw the clock read 6:30, a breathy sigh escaping my lips. "Are we done now?"

"Hell no, we still have makeup to do," Soul said matter-of-factly, placing his hands on his hips.

"Are you sure you're not gay?"

"F/n-," Soul growled before letting out a deep sigh. "Yes, I'm sure."

"Like, really sure?"

"Yes, really goddamn sure."

"Like, really really sure?"

"For god's sake, I'm dating your sister!" Soul cried out while throwing his arms in the air, running his fingers through his hair before dropping his arms back down by his sides. "Let's just get your makeup done before I stab you in the eye with some eyeliner."

~

After an hour of hair and makeup, I have to say, I looked fabulous. The makeup was light and merely accented my features while my hair was curled to perfection. I posed for Soul, him letting out a tired sigh.

"Damn, that was a lot more strenuous than I thought it would be," the albino muttered before setting down the makeup palettes in hand. "How do girls do that every day?"

"Hell if I know," I replied before checking out my winged eyeliner using my phone's camera. "Damn, this eyeliner is perfectly symmetrical and on point. You have a gift."

"Oh, honey, I know," Soul said with a straight face, us both busting out laughing afterward. A knock interrupted our giggles, my eyes whipping over to the clock. "The fuck? Did he really come thirty minutes early? Doesn't he know that women take a while? The only reason you're done is because I did your hair and makeup."

"I would sass you, but you're completely right." We both rushed downstairs and to the door, opening it to see Evelyn standing on the other side.

"Oh my god!" she cheered, rushing in the house and hugging me. "I heard! My OTP is coming alive!" Soul and I both looked at each other with wide eyes before turning back to an overly-enthusiastic Evelyn. "What was that awkward look for?"

"How did you find out?" I gasped out, struggling to breathe in Evelyn's tight grip. She giggled and released me, holding a finger up to her lips.

"That's a secret!" I rolled my eyes.

'It was probably Kid. He saw it, after all. Surprised he even cared,' Singing broke me of my thoughts, my head swiveling to see Evelyn already sat comfortably on our couch with a Disney movie playing.

"De-de-determinate~!" Evelyn screeched, standing up from the couch to prance around like a psycho.

"Lemonade Mouth," Soul's deep voice vibrated through the house. "Really?"

"Of course!" Evelyn cheered. "F/n and I love this movie," Soul looked over at me skeptically, to which I gave him a small and embarrassed smile in return.

"This movie is pretty great," I muttered quietly, Evelyn cheering in response.

"That's the spirit! You finally seem less... dismal," Evelyn said distractedly, her eyes still trained on the screen in front of her. "Oh, I almost forgot!" I raised my eyebrow while a smirk tugging at her lips. "Where's prince charming taking you tonight?" I'm glad I hadn't been drinking anything because I would've done a spit take.

"A club," I said somewhat confidently, trying to get rid of Evelyn's suspicions of me being depressed. 'Now hopefully she'll leave me alone more, damned traitor.'

"Ooh! Which one?" I sighed. Why must she be so persistent?

"Um, I don't know. Hold on," Pulling out my phone, I slid it open before scrolling through my messages and clicking on Nathan's contact. "Surrender Nightclub, I guess."

"Damn, sounds like he wants you to surrender a little something else to him."

"Evelyn!" I cried, Soul chuckling quietly. "Oh shush, you," I muttered while hip-bumping him.

"You two seem to get along well," Evelyn smiled before pulling out her phone, letting her fingers fly across the keys quickly before closing it soon after.

'Must be to one of her new friends,' I thought with a mental groan.

"Anyway," Evelyn announced, prancing over towards the door. "I have to go, have fun on your date, N/n! Later!" The door shut behind her with a slam.

"That was...," Soul started, confusion and slight annoyance dripping from his words.

"Yeah," I muttered, sinking down onto the couch. My eyes darted to a clock that sat high on the wall of the living room, it reading 7:58.

'Two minutes,' I thought to myself. 'Two minutes to breathe and relax.'

A knock sounded from the door, Soul and I both shifting our gaze to look at it before looking back at each other.

Well, shit, here goes nothing.

~

A/N: Hello, it's me. I decided to make this a regular thing now XD. Thank you so much for all the reads, comments, and votes! We're going to be at 2k in no time at this rate. I hope you enjoyed this long chapter, I had a lot more time to write it and surprise, surprise, I didn't update at 10:00 or later XD.

Here are the dresses I described:

And finally, your dress:

Lookin' suave, F/n.

//Update 7/19/20: Yikes, I apologize, I did literally all of you dirty with these outfits.

Anyway, don't forget to share, comment, vote, and all that jazz! Have a lovely day!

Bye y'all!

-Christy <3

(I think im going to end the chapters with gifs now... it just feels right xD)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 181 23
𝓣𝔀𝓸 𝓫𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓽𝓸𝓰𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻, 𝓷𝓸 𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽. 𝓐𝓷 𝓾𝓷𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴𝓪𝓫𝓵𝓮 𝓫𝓸𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓫𝓮𝓰𝓪𝓷 𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝓷�...
23.1K 1K 15
You've awoken from your coma but nothing is the same. The black blood inside of you is driving you insane and a new threat, even more powerful than S...
41.3K 1K 58
An X Reader fanfic about the reader's adventure in Soul Eater. This is a Death the Kid X Reader, Soul X Maka and Black Star X Tsubaki fanfic with som...
835K 28.2K 34
You know the usual. Your running from the past. Taking shelter at the DWMA. Befriending people you really shouldn't. Falling in love with someone you...