Beautiful Mistake || Rihanna...

By Breezysolegendary

Haven't you ever known someone you who ruined your life? Someone who tormented you since the first time you e... More

Chapter 1: Mystery Woman
Chapter 2: Breakfast...In Bed
Chapter 3: Goin' Clubbing!
Chapter 4: Last Day Here
Chapter 5: Goodbye
Chapter 6: The Perfect Goodbye
Chapter 7: My New Life
Chapter 8: Slow Reconcile
Chapter 9: Surprise
Chapter 10: Nice To See You Again
Chapter 11: Going Against Her Rule
Chapter 12: Flirtatious
Chapter 13: The Grammys
Chapter 14: So Many Secrets
Chapter 15: Secret's Out
Chapter 16: It's Over
Chapter 17: I'm Out
Chapter 18: I Miss Her
Chapter 19: Back In Barbados
Chapter 21: Sneaking Away
Chapter 22: Christian Maurice Brown
Chapter 23: Just A Quickie
Chapter 24: Nika's New Friend
Chapter 25: The Temptation
Chapter 26: Something New
Chapter 27: Missing Her
Chapter 28: Shopping In Paris
Chapter 29: Sex With Me
Chapter 30: Pretending
Chapter 31: (Can't) Let Her Go
Chapter 32: Awkward Outing
Chapter 33: Four Is Always A Crowd
Chapter 34: Beat Her Ass!
Chapter 35: Nobody's Business
Chapter 36: She's Mine
Chapter 37: A Ring For Her
Chapter 38: Workin' With Who?
Chapter 39: I Can't Work With Her!
Chapter 40: Battle Between The Ex And The Fiancรฉ
Chapter 41: Me And You
Chapter 42: Epilogue

Chapter 20: Kadooment Day!

4.1K 238 171
By Breezysolegendary

Saint Michael Parish, Barbados
January 10th, 2011
Robyn Rihanna Fenty

"Mommy!" I screamed getting our of the car.

"Robyn! Gimme a hug baby!" She wrapped her arms around me and squeezed me tightly. "Look at that belly! Lord, you look like you bout ready to pop."

"I know, just 3 months to go. Chris come say hey to mommy!"

"Come tell yo brothers to help me with these bags!"

"Rajad, Rorrey! Bring y'all butts out here and help this boy with these bags!" Mama yelled up the stairs. Couple seconds later, my older brother and younger brother slowly walked downstairs with a frown on their faces.

Rihanna and Rorrey looking just alike😍😍😍😍

Rihanna and Rajad. Rajad lowkey fine to me😩😍

"Rajad, Rorrey! Gimme a hug!" I squealed holding my arms open wide. Rorrey hugged me first.

"Dang baby sis you getting bigger and bigger every day. I can't wait till I meet my nephew."

"I know he gon love you. Rajad, baby boy! Give your big sister a hug!"

"Aight aight just stop yelling. Dang." He mumbled wrapping his arms around me. I popped him in the back of the head. "Ow ma! Robyn hit me!"

"Boy hush and help Christopher with them bags. Hey favorite son-in-law."

"Hey mama Monica." She hugged him tightly. I walked in the house and upstairs to my old room which was still the same surprisingly. I sat at the edge of my bed and texted Nicki.

I'm in Barbados, I'll be coming to visit you after the carnival tomorrow. (12:34 PM)

I knew she was gonna see it sooner or later so I didn't bother to wait for her to text back. I left my phone on the bed and left the room.

Christopher Maurice Brown

"Thanks y'all. Ion know why ya sister wanted to bring all this shit." I wiped the sweat from my forehead.

"Boys time for dinner!" Mama yelled up the stairs.

"Oh hell yea. Let's go." Rajad smiled.

"Ima be down there in a minute. Gotta freshen up, Rihanna don't like me all sweaty and shit."

"Aight man." They both left the room and I heard a phone chime. It was Rih's. I picked it up and unlocked it showing a message thread with her conversation with Onika. She told me she hadn't talked to her, but from the looks of this sounds like they been talking for weeks.

Onika: Okay I'll see you when you get here. (8:20 PM)

Robyn had told her she was gonna see her after the festival tomorrow.

Guess I'll be there too. I washed and made it downstairs where they were finished setting up the table and the food was on the table in bowls or on a plate. I sat down next to Robyn and grabbed a plate and started fixing my food.

Next Day-12:00 PM

Robyn Rihanna Fenty

"Mel, you look amazing!" I exclaimed examining her costume.

"Guess we're matching this year. And that better be water in the cup Robyn."

This is the worst edit I have ever done and y'all can't lie and say its good😭😭😂

I laughed. "Its Hawaiian punch. Let's go because I think they're starting."

Me and Melissa walked out of the house hand in hand and blended in with the crowd of people drinking and dressed in different color costumes.

We watched the people around us dancing and drinking liquor. I was mad because I couldn't enjoy it. "This is amazing!" I yelled over the music. I missed my town so much.

After the festival Mel went to visit her mother and father and it was almost time for me to go see Nicki. I couldn't wait, I was so excited. I changed out of my costume and into a pair of sweatpants, a T-shirt, and slides.

I called her this time instead of texting her. "Robyn, hey!" I could tell she was smiling.

"Hey baby. Just wanted to let you know the festival is over and I'll be there in a couple of hours so be ready for me."

She giggled. "Okay. See you when you get here."

Saint James, Trinidad and Tobago
January 10th, 2011
Onika Tanya Maraj

I applied some gloss to my lips and fluffed my hair. "Ooh who you getting all special for?" Mama said.

I chuckled. "Mama, its nothing."

"Is it for that girl? She coming here or you meeting her somewhere or she coming here?"

"Mama calm down it is not that big of a deal."

"Obviously it is if you dressing like that." She said referring to my revealing outfit. I was wearing a green crop top and matching green tights. I pulled my hair up into a ponytail instead of letting it hang down.

"Mama it's nothing. She's just coming over to spend some time with me."

Its been about an hour since we talked. She should be here by now. I don't think it takes that long to get from Barbados to here.

(Does anybody know how long it takes to get from Barbados to Trinidad? Cause I sure don't)

Another 30 minutes went by and she wasn't here yet. It was 1:30 going on 2 o'clock. My phone dinged and it was a text from Robyn.

Robyn: Baby I'm so sorry I'm late. I'm just now landing. Can you text me your address? (1:34 PM)

67 Lois Lane, it's the third red house on the right. (1:34 PM)

Robyn: Thanks sweetheart. See you when I get there babe😘 (1:35 PM)

A smile plastered across my face as I read the message. I was so excited to see her. My stomach was literally doing flips.

5 Minutes later, she texted me again.

Robyn: I'm outside. (1:40 PM)

"Mom I'm going out!" I screamed grabbing my purse and phone.

"Wait I wanna meet her!" By the time she came outside, we were already down the street.

"I missed you so much Robyn!" I squealed. She smiled and pulled over on the side of the road. She pulled my face to hers in a quick second, connecting our lips. She slipped her hand in my tights and cane into direct contact with 'girl'. Oh I missed this.

To be continued....
~~~

Hope you guys liked this chapter. Sorry to stop there but there will be a little 'scene' in the next chapter😏, so be patient till then please. Do y'all think Chris gon find them? 20+ votes and 15+ comments. Be breezy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.9K 6.5K 28
She's made no secret of her dislike for me and my "lifestyle". The whole world knows about it. What the whole world doesn't know, however, is what go...
72.7K 3.8K 40
โœฟโฏโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ใ€Œโœฟใ€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โฎโœฟ ๐™๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š ๐™‚๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก๐™จ. ๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™™๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ค๐™ข. ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™–๐™™๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ก๐™ž๐™—๐™ง๐™–...
5.3K 173 24
Read to find out !!
34K 1.9K 20
"often times i wonder if the risk is worth it.. but as soon as i look into those eyes all of my worries go away. how could one soul make me want to t...