Legends In Love {Legends of T...

By Lucinda2015

Getting kidnapped by a lunatic saying he's a time traveler isn't always fun. Especially when he kidnaps your... More

Legends? Pt 1
Legends? Pt 2
Legends? Pt 3
Mansions and Mishaps
I'm going to kill Lenny
The Deepest Scars are the Ones you can't See
Little Lenny
Lies
Wallet Pilfering 101
A Stolen Kiss
The Most Dysfunctional Team EVER
A White Knight in Need of Saving
Relearning to Love
Ice Cold Hearts
Welcome Back to Prison
Sludge and Strangulation
Spoilers
Rescue is (finally) on its way
Get Out of Jail Free Card
Author's Note
Boomtown
The Return of Boba Fett
Five Minutes
First Kiss
Old and New Faces
Why I hate Bars
Wounds from the Past
Powerless
Surgery
Plans? Who needs plans?
Billy and Travis
Debts
The Wind
BULL
Decisions
Captain's Log
Frostbite
Betrayal
Trust Issues
No Loose Ends
Answers
Rip's Plans Suck
Sleep isn't the Issue
Kidnappings and Cappuccinos
Cup o Joe
An Intrepid Interrogation
Crooked Analogies
A Vivacious Venture
Pseudo Villain
No Good Deed
Nutella
The Masked Menace
The Revenge of Boba Fett
The Fallen Friend
Betrayal + Anger = Hate
The Great Escape
Captain Hook
Opening Up
Apologies
The Wattys
WARNING
The Entrance of Someone New
Throwback Whatever Today Is
Fighting a Witch
Damsels
Welcome to the WaveRider, Ronnie
Babies!
All Good Things...
Breakdown
The War Begins
The First Wave Hits
Moments
Seven Minutes in Heaven
There's No Place Like The WaveRider
Pilgrim Problems
Who made me 'Negotiator'?
I don't regret my decision
It's a trap!
Cellmates Once Again
Hello Not Time Lords
Distractions, My Specialty
Brainwashing, Not a Fan
Running our Mouths
A Blonde with a Bruise
This Isn't Right
Hero
Not a Kitchen
Discussing the Impossible
Fries with That
What does OTP stand for?
When No one Takes Attendance
No one Gets Left Behind
Battling Gone Wrong
Escape
Who's a Hero?
Farewell to a Hero
Time
Maybe Tomorrow

A Nerdy Toddler

2K 79 58
By Lucinda2015

My rescue went great. Turns out the Pilgrim wasn't after me. Thank Odin. I wasn't allowed to save myself due to something called a paradox. Even after countless Doctor Who episodes I still have no clue what it is.

So that meant that Jax and Ray got the pleasant job of kidnapping my tiny, devilish, two year old little self.

Rip was shooting for infant but overshot and got toddler me. Obsessed with Star Wars, little me.

My toddler self apparently refused to go with Ray and Jax and wanted to stay playing with her Star Wars coloring book. When Ray tried to grab her, she apparently hit him with her toy lightsaber and ran from the room while giggling like an idiot.

Like Snart said as he heard the boy's account of the story, "Nothing's changed."

Little me seemed to only like Jax, who was smart and lured her out of her closet with an Obi-Wan Kenobi action figure. She let herself be held by Jax and, after playing with the action figure for all of ten minutes, passed out in his arms. Her little fist was still clenched around the tiny toy when they entered. Her other pudgy fist was cemented in her mouth.

"Awwww," Kendra coos upon seeing the little girl, "She's so cute!"

She glances at me and her brow furrows.

"Or you're so cute," she says slowly before shrugging, "Time Travel."

I laugh and walk over to see my little self. Blonde pigtails sprout from the side of my head, held in place by pink hair ties. My little outfit is also pink with black short sleeves. Stubby little legs come out the bottom of the dress, followed by a tiny bare foot and another foot with a black sock half off.

"We were scared we'd wake her so we left off the other sock," Jax explains quietly, so as not to wake the sleeping child in his arms.

I smile, my eyes fastened on the chubby cheeked toddler.

"You've got a rough life up ahead, kiddo," I mutter as I glance over the little girl, "Wish I could say it gets easier."

All I receive for a reply is a sleepy grunt as the toddler gently shifts in Jax's arms.

He tenses slightly, waiting to see if she's waking up but she slumbers on.

Jax lets out a sigh of relief and grins cheekily at me.

"She likes me the best!"

An arm is suddenly overtop of my shoulders and I start in surprise before I recognize the owner.

"Not this version," Snart smirks back.

Jax rolls his eyes as Sara walks over.

"This one's cuter," the young man says confidently.

"And needs a diaper change," Snart smirks back.

Jax's eyes widen in horror.

"Snart, she does not," Sara comments as she eases the baby from Jax's arms. He makes a noise in protest but she shoots him a death glare so he hands over the child.

"No fair," he mutters, "I had her first."

"You also hogged her the entire time," Sara comments before glancing at me, "Kendra an I are taking the little tyke to meet younger me. She got a grand last year from babysitting so she can take care of you."

Ah yes, we also managed to get a teenage Sara. She nearly was killed by the Pilgrim but thankfully we got her safely on board. She wasn't too happy when we locked her down in the belly of the ship with teen Mick. Hopefully she doesn't kill him. Baby me should keep her occupied.

"Go for it," I say leaning up against Lenny, "Just don't drop me."

"I think that's already happened," Snart laughs.

I punch his side playfully.

"Just wait till we save you. Then we'll get to see what a horrible child you were."

Snart's smirk widens.

"I was a perfect child," he grins, "Did everything my old man told me to do. Disabled bank alarms, emptied the safety deposit boxes that I could reach, etcetera. I was a very obedient child."

"And a very criminal one," Jax comments.

Snart shrugs.

"Learned more casing a job with dear old dad then I did in school."

"Didn't you drop out of high school?" I ask slowly.

"Didn't you?" Snart counters.

"Well played," I mutter.

A sudden wheezing noise cuts off our conversation and we all turn towards the noise.

Raymond is bent double coughing harshly. His eyes are bulging as he struggles to breathe.

"Spit it out, Ray!" I call across the room, "Stein's cooking didn't agree with me either!"

"I find that extremely offensive, Miss Jones!" Stein calls back to me, "I'll have you know I spent twenty minutes on that ravioli!"

"Did you forget to cook it?" I retort sharply, "Because mine was stone cold."

Stein has just opened his mouth to reply when Ray manages to spit.

But when he does, I wish he hadn't.

Because what comes out is a bright red glob of bloody saliva.

His eyes widen and he falls over clutching his chest.

All smiles vanish and I slip out of Snart's hold to race towards his side.

"Ray!" I cry turning him over, "RAY!"

His face is chalk white as blood trickles from the corner of his mouth.

Fear clutches my heart.

I promised Ronnie to protect him.

Yet here he is, dying at my feet.

Rip shoves me off of Raymond and looks him over. After a cursory glance at the dying man, he roars,

"MR. PALMER MUST BE TAKEN TO THE INFIRMARY IMMEDIATELY!"

Rip's eyes flick to Snart who, after seeing Ray puke up more vomit, nods tensely.

I swallow my sarcastic remark and move out of the way as Jax and Snart lift Ray by his arms and drag him towards the door.

Ray coughs again and a scarlet projectile splatters across the tile. The blood drips down his chin, staining his face as the boys drag him from the room.

"The Pilgrim's foul work?" Stein asks as I make my way towards the door after the boys.

"Exactly, Mr. Stein," Rip says haphazardly as he flips a billion different switches, "Miss Jones, please take a seat."

I pause halfway to the door.

"But-"

"Sit," Rip commands as Sara and Kendra race into the room. Mick slowly plods in after them.

"What happened?" Kendra asks wildly, "What's wrong with Ray?"

"The Pilgrim happened," Mick grunts as he takes a seat. He watches Rip pace back and forth through his beady black eyes.

"As loathe as I am to say it," Rip says abstractly, "Mr. Rory is right. It appears that the Pilgrim is attacking Mr. Palmer's younger self. Miss Jones, sit down right now unless you wish to be thrown backwards as we fly through time and space!"

I grudgingly take a seat beside a distraught Kendra. She keeps wringing her hands as the restraints lower.

Mick shoots me a dark look as he sits across from me.

The door slides open with a whoosh and quick footsteps walk over towards us.

"What's going on?" Sara asks, coming into view.

"Mr. Palmer has been grievously injured by the Pilgrim in the past-"

"Star City, 2014, to be exact, Captain," Gideon calls across the ship.

"Odin's eye," Sara mutters as she sits down beside us, "I knew this was too easy. Something always has to go wrong."

"Exactly," I groan as Rip pushes his favorite blasted lever sending us flying through the time stream.

AN-
I'm sorry these updates are few and far between!!!! I will try to get better!!! I'm having trouble finding LoT Last Refuge online so I'm kindof going off what u remember...haha...yay me...anyhow thank you for being so patient with me!!!

Goodnight/morning/afternoon my Legends!!!

(Is Legends okay for a name for ya'll? I just kind of went with it because I'm used to saying "guys" but it's inconsiderate of me because there are girls and guys on this app/site/whatever this gosh darn thingy is.)

Thanks again! :)

-LM

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.3K 1.9K 20
This is the story of Kate Rory, sister of Mick Rory. She's not that interesting, right? Just a crook, like her brother and their friend Leonard Snar...
462K 12.5K 44
She couldn't save her sister. But she sure as hell will save her, in more ways than one. [sara lance x oc] [ranked #1 in saralance 11/05/18]
39.5K 1K 22
𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐙𝐘 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐔𝐋 || A Ray Palmer Romance She's just your average, everyday citizen of Star City. She's never been good at much but she d...
5.6K 108 26
WARNING: There may be some spoilers for the new season's plot. If you haven't seen the new season yet you may want to wait!! Sara and Leonard are ha...