Just to Get a Glimpse » Super...

Bởi soIarfIare

Sam comes into the bunker carrying food bought in a shop. He hears his phone ringing but doesn't react. He ne... Xem Thêm

GOODBYE.
Just to Get a Glimpse
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45

29

761 23 9
Bởi soIarfIare

( GIRLS, GIRLS, GIRLS )

ALLEY
[ ☾]

       The scene opens on a dark alley, a drunk is lying on the ground drinking out of a bottle in a brown paper bag. A woman, Tiana, runs into the alley. As she turns a corner she stops, looks behind her and sees a shadow on the building across the street. She resumes running, breaks a heel on her boot and falls to the ground.

        "Ow!" She grabs her broken heel, resumes running, turns another corner and runs into a man dressed in black. "Raul."

      "You better think fast, Tiana,'cause this looks bad." He says.

       "I'm sor—I'll do anything. I'll come back. I'll make it up to you." Tiana says. "Just please don't hurt me."

      Raul moves in and runs a finger down Tiana's lips. "Now... What kind of message would that send the other girls, huh?" He asks. Tiana places her broken heel between her fingers like a spike and stabs Raul in the eye with it. "Aah!!" Raul covers his eye.

      Tiana pulls out the heel and it is covered in blood and eye 'goop'. Raul pulls his hand away from his eye and smiles.

      "Oh, Tiana, Tiana. I'd say I'm sorry to lose you, but..." Raul places his hands on Tiana's face. "There's plenty more where you came from." He snaps her neck.

SUPERNATURAL

LIZARDO'S PORTERHOUSE
[ ☼ ]

      The camera is looking over Sam's shoulder and we see Dean looking at his phone and eating French fries with a fork. The camera pulls back to show Sam reading a paper and Elena also eating. Caroline had ditched her so it was just her and the boy's.

      "What? This?" Sam asks. "Um, cattle deaths a few towns over? A demon possibility or something?"

      "No, it says right there. It's probably just 'cause of the drought." Dean says.

      "So, what are we doing here?" Elena asks.

      Dean looks at Sam's plate and points to it with his fork. "Uh, reason's right on his plate. Lizardo's porterhouse—U.S.D.A. prime." He says as his cell phone chimes. "It's the only place between Connecticut and the bunker you can get a decent steak under 10 bucks."

        Sam leans over to look towards Dean's cell phone. "Dude, you are blowing up. Who is that?" He asks as Dean scrolls on his phone.

       "Ah, it's just, uh, you know, these alert thingies." He says.

       "For what?" Elena asks.

        "You know, monster...stuff." Dean says as Sam nods his head, smirks and grabs Dean's cell phone. "Hey, hey. Unh-unh. No. Give it back."

       Sam hold Deans' cell phone against his chest. "What? Wh-why?" He asks.

      "Because privacy...And stuff." Dean says.

       "Oh, priv—" Sam looks down at cell phone. We see Sam's view of Dean's phone-A picture of Dean with the caption 'Impala67' and Dean's status information:

Dean Winchester

Age: 35 Years old

Location: Lebanon, Kansas Unites States

Seeking: Woman

Status: Never Married

About: Rolling through (can't see if this says anything more)

No strings attached

       "You're on a dating app?" Sam asks as Elena looks up.

       "What?" She asks.

       "Yeah, and you know what? Don't knock it until you try it." Dean says.

       "Nice screen name, Dean—" Sam says as he imitates his brothers voice. "Impala67."

        Dean reaches for the phone. "All right, give it back. Come on." He says.

        "Shaylene, huh?" Sam asks. "Dean, there are like a million messages here."

        "Yeah, uh, check out her pic." Dean says.

        "Uh...Oh. Wow. Okay." Sam says. Camera view of phone shows a beautiful woman with dark hair in a blue dress. "Um, okay. She's hot. But..."

        "'But,' what?" Dean asks.

        "But she seems, um... Kind of...available. Like too available." Sam says as he reads the messages. "'Oh, baby, whatever you want. I'm burning up just thinking about you'."

        "They get raunchier." Dean says as Elena drops her fork.

       "Suddenly I'm no longer hungry." She says as Sam continues reading.

        "Yeah. Yeah, I—I see that. It's like a, uh—like a Penthouse letter."

        "Yeah. Is that bad?" Dean asksz

        "I'm gonna head to the bathroom and be...anywhere but here." Elena says as she leaves and Sam watches her go before turning back to Dean.

       "No, it's not bad, Dean. It's too good to be true." Sam says. "And in front of Elena?!"

         "I'm sorry, is it—is it so hard to believe that an attractive, red-blooded, American female could be interested in someone like me?" Dean asks.

        "You realize there's no guarantee 'Shaylene' is even Shaylene. I mean, for all you know, it could be some..." Sam starts. "Canadian trucker n-named Bruce."

       Sam gets distracted by something behind Dean. Camera pans around to show "Shaylene" in a purple dress smiling at Dean. Dean looks over his shoulder and smiles. He waves at Shaylene and she waves back. Dean turns to Sam.

       "That look like a Bruce to you?" Dean starts to get up from his chair.

       "We—we detoured eight hours so you could get laid?" Sam asks.

      "Yeah. Yeah. Oh, and, uh, you know what? Lunch is on me." Dean takes some bills out of his wallet and puts them on the table. "And, uh...don't wait up." He walks over to Shaylene who appears to be talking with another woman and puts his arm around her waist. "Excuse me. Hi."

      "Hey." Shaylene says.

       Dean and Shaylene turn to walk out of the restaurant. Dean looks over his shoulder and smiles at Sam. Sam 'checks her out' as they leave

       Sam stands up and walks to the door of the women's bathroom and knocks. "Elena?" He asks.

        Elena opens the door and brushes herself off. "Is he gone?" She asks.

        "Yep. Turns out the girl was real." Sam says as they begin walking back to their table.

        "I think Dean's enjoying the fact that now I am the one who's going after him this time." Elena says.

        Sam shakes his head. "I'm sorry. But I know he still loves you." He says.

       "Then why is about to sleep with another woman."

        "Because sometimes he can be a jackass."

CASTIEL'S MOTEL ROOM
[ ☼ ]

      The scene changes to a wall covered with a large map. There are photographs of faces pinned to the map. Some of them have 'X's' through them. We see Hannah pin up another picture of a man and then place a large 'X' through his face with a red Sharpie marker.

        Camera turns to Castiel sitting on the bed, in what is now revealed to be a hotel room, behind Hannah with a laptop on his lap. The camera turns so we see the web page 'Websummon' and the search string 'Tennessee, miracles'. The mouse hovers over the first entry 'Why Pastor Chris Miracles May Be Fake'.

       "It's getting easier." Hannah says.

       Castiel clicks on the link and opens to a the page 'NEWS WebNET' with the headline 'Local Pastor Christopher Sherman Works Miracles in His Parish'

       "Isaac came back willingly—didn't even resist. There are still some angels down here, but the higher-profile rogues are back." Hannah says.

        "We find them all—that's the mission." Castiel gets up and brings the laptop over to Hannah and shows her the page. "Here. Christopher Sherman—pastor. Local paper in Tennessee says he's working miracles in his Parish."

       "Figure of speech?" Hannah asks.

        "Perhaps." Castiel says. Hannah walks away as Castiel looks at the pictures on the wall. As she's walking Hannah removes her suit jacket and hangs it on a hook on the wall. "The best lead we have. Until we find something stronger, we should..."

        Hannah is undressing as Castiel talks. As he turns back to face her she drops her shirt. The camera view is from behind Hannah so we see her naked back and Castiel facing her from across the room with a surprised look on his face

        "...uh...check it out." Castiel is trying to not look at Hannah. "Hannah?"

       "Yes?" Hannah asks.

        "What are you doing?"

        "I'm taking a shower." She says.

       "Um...We don't need to shower." Cas says.

       "I know." Hannah looks confused by Castiel's reaction. "Are you—Does this bother you?"

       "Bothered? I...I'm not." Castiel says.

       Hannah smirks. "Good." She turns to enter the bathroom. A door closes and we hear water running

MOTEL ROOM
[ ☼ ]

       Dean is being slammed up against the motel room wall. Shaylene moves in and takes off Dean's button down shirt. "I forgot something. We still need to discuss my terms." Shaylene says.

       "Oh, like, rules? Like, sexy rules?" Dean asks.

       "Um, more an issue of payment." She says.

       "Oh."

       "Yeah." Shaylene moves away from Dean and turns her back to him. "Sweetie." She laughs. "I thought you figured it out. I mean, shy of coming out and saying it, I thought I made it pretty obvious."

        "Yeah, yeah, no. I-I just, uh... See, I have this code. Uh, 'No cash for ass'." Dean says.

        Shayene faces Dean. "Oh, well you're in luck, honey, 'cause I don't want your money." She walks back to Dean and leans into his chest. "All I want from you is one little thing—a trifle, really."

       "I'm listening." Dean says.

       "Your soul."

       "My soul?" He asks.

       Shaylene laughs. "It's nothing, baby. Who knows what a soul is, really," She says as Dean rolls his eyes. "—if it even exists? All I know is you say yes, my guy comes up, you sign some papers, and then it's you and me—good to go."

        "Mm." Dean moves away from the wall and Shaylene. "So that's it?" Dean has his back to Shaylene and is looking around the motel room as if looking for something. "Just...sign over my life."

        "It's a signature, baby." Shaylene says as Dean turns to face her. Shaylene is now leaning against the motel room wall in a sensual manner. "What's a little paperwork compared to absolute physical bliss?"

        "Well, you make a strong case." Dean says.

       "I love my job."

       "Do you?" Dean asks.

       Shaylene looks nervous. "Yeah." She says.

        "Cause it doesn't look like love to me." Dean says as Shaylene clears her throat.

CASTIEL'S ROOM
[ ☼ ]

      Hannah and Castiel walk through the motel restaurant. "Get the car. I'll check us out." Hannah says.

       Hannah opens her wallet. We see her driver's license as she pulls out a credit card. As she places it down on the hotel desk a hand comes across and grabs her hand. Hannah turns around with surprised look on her face.

       "Caroline." A Man says.

       "Uh..."

      "I—I put an alert on your credit card. Saw a charge here. I drove all night." The Man says and Hannah who looks upset

MOTEL ROOM
[ ☼ ]

        Meanwhile, a Man enters Dean and Shaylene's hotel room. "How we doing?" He asks. Dean and Shaylene are sitting on opposite corners of the hotel bed, backs to each other. "Everybody ready for a good time?" The Man walks further into the room and pulls a blue paper out of his jacket pocket. "Okay. John Hancock right here. Then we can get this party started."

       Dean stands up and faces the man as Sam and Elena walk into the room and stand next to Dean, who has an Angel blade in his hands.

       "Winchesters."

       Sam and Dean look up towards the ceiling. The man looks up also and sees a red Devil's Trap painted on the ceiling directly over him. "She told us everything." Dean says.

        "Abduction, forced prostitution—it's pretty gnarly, even for a demon." Sam says.

        "She's got her version, I've got mine."

        "Liar." Shaylene says.

       "Let me guess—she came to you begging for you to pimp her out." Dean says.

        "Yeah, 'cause that Harvard degree was working out so well for her." The Demon says.

        "How many girls are there, hmm? How big is this?" Elena asks.

        "Just me and Shay."

       "He's lying. There's a brothel. I heard him on the phone." Shaylene says. "They told me what you are—a demon from hell."

        "Beats trash from the street. Face it, Missy—without me, you would've been dead of drugs or worse in a year. Frankly, this little ho should be thanking me." The Man says.

        Shaylene grabs the demon blade from Dean, jumps up from the bed and stabs the man. "Whoa!" Dean yells. The demon dies in typical manner and falls to the floor. "Okay. Well, that just happened."

        "Yeah, and he was our best shot at the location of the brothel. Do you have any idea where it is?" Sam asks.

        "No, but, um..." Shaylene goes to the dead demon, reaches into his jacket pocket, pulls out a business card and hands it to Dean. "I saw him give these out at the bars." We see the card-'Raul's Girls-1482 Willis Blvd.'

        "So let me get this straight." Elena interrupts. "You were just about to have sex with a prostitute?"

        "I went to Harvard." Shaylene says.

        "Not really helping your case, sweetheart." Elena says, holding out a dismissive hand.

        "I didn't tell you because I thought it didn't bother you." Dean says. "You said you wanted us to be separate until your memories came back."

        "So you decide to have sex with someone else?" Elena asks.

        "I have to agree with her. That's pretty messed up, Dean." Sam says as they leave.

        "Correction, we didn't have sex because she's dealing with demons." Dean says.

         "But you would've done it if she wasn't." Elena pauses. "Awesome. I'm gonna get some air." A cute worker steps in front of Elena.

        "Uh, room service?" He asks. Looking back at Dean, Elena gives the man a long kiss, then walks away. "Call me?"

       "Not gonna happen buddy." Dean says.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

17.6K 532 23
Alexandra Wilson has a secret that even she doesn't know, but somehow, a very old vampire has figured it out. After Elias killed her family in front...
581K 18.7K 70
Dean watches as Elena's face goes blank. "It's Sam." She says. "He's in trouble." "You've said that before." Dean says and rolls his eyes. "There's...
100K 2.9K 70
"What? Are you gonna tell me that Sam is alive?" She asks. "Yes." Dean sighs. "Sam is alive." "He's back?" Elena says. "I don't want to see him." D...
7.5K 361 51
With Only One Year Left To Live Dean Spends the rest of his days drowning in Women and Beer it's What Makes him happy, While Sam is trying his best t...