Won't Give Up [Book 4]

By WinnieThePooh89

March 1st. Hiccup. I am writing you letters. I am writing about what you will miss. I write about what is go... More

March 1st
March 5th
March 10th
March 15th
March 20th
March 25th
April 5th/10th
April 15th
April 30th
May 5th/15
May 20th
May 30th
June 5th
~1~
June 10th
June 20th
June 25th
July 5th
~2~
~3~
July 10th
July 20th
July 30th
Entry #2
~4~
August 10th
~5~
~6~
August 15th
~7~
August 25th
September 5th
~8~
September 10th
~9~
September 20th
~10~
September 30th
October 10th
October 15th
October 20th
Eulogy: Oct 28
Last Chapter

Entry #1

354 15 1
By WinnieThePooh89

Oct 5th,

I know they are trying. I appreciate it. But it still doesn't feel right. For so long I remember the feeling of being alone. And for the most part, I was okay with it. But after the car accident, something.... changed.
I don't know why the others decided to stop ignoring me and making an effort to get to know me. I don't understand what happened.
Are they doing this because they pity me? Because they feel obligated to do this?
I am not a charity case. And I don't want them pitying me.
But I am afraid that once I tell them, they will realize who they have been hanging out with and go back to how things were before.
I know that I did graduate high school, but if they were to leave me, I'm not sure how I would deal with it. I would understand though. Nobody has ever wanted anything to do with me for a really long time.
So I haven't said anything about it. I try to act as though nothing is bothering me.
But it is hard sometimes.

I am not sure how to deal with it all at times...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

447 55 16
American girl, Stell Camden, travels across sea to a fairy tale land where mythical creatures exist. There she comes to find that her aunt and uncle...
16.7K 1.1K 22
Sylvia Okenji expected her final year of school to go like any other; surviving her classes, making memories with her friends, and not ripping her ta...
943K 15.7K 34
Something is not quite right with the Rider of Legend. Something is terribly wrong. Yet when Akira refuses to admit this she faces the danger of beco...
334K 19.3K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong