The Lyre: Harry Styles Fanfic...

By sonyafox4

I didn't like being rough with her, but this had to stop. I didn't hurt her, but I wasn't gentle. "Harry, let... More

Say A Prayer And Kiss Your Heart Goodbye
I Could Tell That She Was Curious
That Girl Is A Problem
She's Not Gay
You And I
Run
I'm Leaving You. No You Ain't
Part title
Drunken Kiss
Unbuckle My Belt
Can I Take You Home With Me
He Can't Keep His Wild Eyes On The Road
What Are You Doing, Lila
No Control
Come
Young Lady
Collarbone
Shatter
Stranded
Niall
Barbie
Breakfast Food
I See You
He'll Never Love You Like I Can
Age
Well, technically....
Head
Everybody Wanna Steal My Girl
I Just Can't Get Enough
Spanked
Underaged
Knight
Sneak
Dear Readers
When I Get That Feeling
'Till We Torch It Ourselves
Theo
Prints
In Niall's Arms
Wink
The Waterworks
The Story Of My Life
Rubbing
Just How Fast The Night Changes
Take A Sip
If You Don't Wanna Take It Slow
Dear Most Amazing Readers EVER
Shock and Awe
Liam's
You Get This Kind Of Rush
And I'll Be Gone, Gone Tonight
Did You?
Hit The Pedal, Heavy Metal
Where Do Broken Hearts Go
Don't Judge
The Things You Know That We Shouldn't Do
Someone Like You, Always Be My Baby
Every Corner Calling Out Your Name
I Can't Contain This Anymore
Sweet Dread
The Way That I've Been Holding On Too Tight
That's Alright Because I Like The Way It Hurts
Legs Spread
I Don't Exist If I Don't Have Her
Dr. Payne
Hey, Stranger
Everyone Else In The Room Can See It
We Go Fast With The Game We Play
Passing Notes
Like Toys That He Wants
Savoring The Flavor
Swallows
Hell And Back
Dear Readers
My Turn
Shots, Bail and Dimples
I Know Nothing's Making Sense
Hides Behind A Cigarette
Hips Don't Lie
Meet In The Middle
Anyone In Between Is The Enemy
Hard Liquor Mixed With a Bit of Intellect
We Never Learn, We've Been Here Before
The Way You Light Up My World
Baby I'm Right Here
Grab

On Her Back

4.8K 135 209
By sonyafox4

(Kalila)

Zayn pulled me into one of the bathrooms and spun me to face a mirror.

My hair was all over the place and he gathered all if it in his hands, pulling it behind my shoulders. I crossed my arms over myself again.

"Nothing happened, Kaly?!, he yelled.
My eyes saw the dark spot on my collarbone.

What the hell....he...Harry wa-

"NOTHING happened", Zayn shouted, making me jump, then pulled me out of the bathroom and toward the back of the house.

Zayn has never been rough with me before these last couple of days.

Something's changed in him. He's never felt threatened by anyone until Harry.

Zayn abruptly stopped and made me face him, then pushed me back against a wall. I didn't fight him at all.

He stepped back and his eyes traveled down my body, searching it.

I crossed my arms to cover my breasts. I've never felt self-conscience about being naked, but this was different. I felt like I was on trial, being studied and about to hear my verdict.

"Is this what I have to do from now on, Kaly??", he asked, "Look your body up and down when you get home?! Search for signs that you've cheated on me!!!", he yelled.

He walked over to me and put both hands against the wall on either side of my head.

"What else did you do. Where else did he touch you. Where did you touch him", he didn't ask, he demanded.

"Zayn, I can't....you're .....", I looked from one of his arms to the other, they were closing me in, my heart started beating faster.

"Where", he repeated, unmoving.

I was closed in and started breathing faster, sweat formed on my skin, "Zayn, please", I quickly begged, beginning to panic.

He sighed and removed his arms. I inhaled slowly, taking in a deep breath.

My heart began to calm down and I stopped sweating. I swallowed hard, my throat dry.

"Where, Kalila", he repeated.
"Zayn, I swear to you", I said, forgetting my bare chest and raising my arms out, as if I was standing across from a growling animal, "I swear to GOD, I cannot remember doing anything. I have no memory of....this", I gestured to my neck area.

I saw his eyes soften as he saw my breasts exposed. He stared at them for a few seconds, then shook his head as if he was clearing it.

"Kaly, you were drunk, in a strange man's house and you can't remember that you were sucked on the spot that I personally KNOW makes you-", he cut himself off.

I covered my breasts again and kept my eyes down, out of true shame.

Zayn then gently placed his left hand on my right shoulder and looked at the mark on my collarbone.

His angry eyes watched as he ran his thumb over it and flared his nostrils when he inhaled.

He took a step back, his hands on his hips, his head was tilted down and his eyes fixated on my panties.

"I didn't-", I started, but stopped talking as I watched Zayn's eyes glaze over as he continued to stare at the black see-through material.

I faintly heard pounding coming from the other side of the house at the front door, but Zayn stayed locked in some kind of a trance, seemingly deaf to everything.

It felt like we stood there for a solid minute. He didn't blink and it looked like he didn't breathe either.

I watched him in silence and saw something in the distance out of the corner of my eye, but before I could look over, Zayn suddenly groaned and lifted both hands to his head and then through his hair.

Instinctively I jumped and my hands flew up in defense.

He stepped over to me and put his forehead on my shoulder. I heard him barely whisper, "Please...please....", but he trailed off mumbling something I couldn't hear.

As his head was down, I turned mine and saw Harry on the back deck, running toward the glass doors.

Before I could think, Zayn lifted his head and looked down at me.

"Take off your panties and give them to me", he said, emotionless.

"Wh...Zayn, no", I immediately said.
I felt his hand go under the delicate material against my hip.

I tensed and looked up at him, knowing what was coming next.

In a flash, Zayn tore the panties off of me and I flinched at his forceful action.

I heard the glass doors shake, locked as Harry pulled them, but when I looked at Zayn, his eyes were back in that trance he was in before.

He stood there staring at the white residue on the inside crotch area of my panties, once again deaf to everything.

I had completely forgotten about the stickiness I had felt this morning.

I couldn't think straight because of the pain that I was feeling from my hangover. I still can't.

My entire body aches and I've been too worried and scared since Zayn picked me up to even focus on figuring out what happened last night.

I watched Zayn lift my panties to his nose and he smelled them. I don't know why but I started to cry.

Tears streamed down my face as I turned my eyes to see Harry run to a large metal stool at the poolside bar.

Zayn held my underwear to his nose and squeezed his eyes shut. He lowered his hand as he took in a sharp breath and balled the underwear up in a fist.

Before he could say anything, a stool crashed through the glass doors.

I flinched once again and screamed, then cowered against the wall and covered my ears.

Zayn reeled to face the shattered glass and the cause of it.
Harry's shoes crunched across the floor, walking quickly toward us with angry eyes locked on Zayn.

"You", Zayn lowly growled and began walking fast toward Harry, "You son of a BITCH!!"

Zayn grabbed Harry's shirt, but Harry flung him off, shoving him backwards.
"You mother fuck-", Zayn said, going to punch him, but Harry blocked it, then twisted one of Zayn's arms behind his back, locking him in a hold.

"I came here to check on her and am fucking glad I did", Harry grunted as he  continued to hold Zayn in a locked position.
"WHAT DID YOU DO?!", Zayn screamed at Harry, struggling to free his arm.

"I didn't violate and terrify her like you are!", Harry yelled back at him.

Zayn growled and got a solid stance, he pushed the both of them backwards, slamming Harry against the wall that I was crouching against.

Harry fell to the floor, the wind being knocked out of him.

Zayn stood over him, grabbed the front of his shirt to yank Harry up and had him against the wall.

"WHAT did you do to her, you fucking ASSHOLE!!!", Zayn yelled in Harry's face, "She's got fucking come inside of her underwear!!", Zayn pulled Harry off of the wall to slam him back against it.

"DID YOU RAPE HER?!??"

"NO!!!", Harry yelled in disgust as he pushed Zayn off of him, getting himself off the wall.

The two of them circled each other.

"I know what she smells like", Zayn stopped in his tracks and said firmly, "And what's on her panties isn't from her. She slept in your house last night. It's not a mystery".

Zayn then squared off to Harry, facing him.

"Man to man", Zayn glared at Harry with his head lowered, his eyes fierce,
"Is that your come in my fiancé's panties"

"Yes.", Harry said, squaring off right back to Zayn without missing a beat.

"Did you fuck my fiancé", Zayn asked a little quietly in a deeper voice.

"No", Harry answered loud and clear, glaring back at Zayn with zero fear, "I rubbed one out on your fiancé while I had her naked on my kitchen countertop."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

842K 10.7K 44
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...
418K 10.5K 59
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...
1M 39.3K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
208K 10.7K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...