Urban/Streetlit: The Snitches...

By loveleetee

TERRIBLE AT DESCRIPTIONS..BUT YEAH...THIS IS MY FIRST STORY WRITTEN IN THE 3RD PERSON, SO BARE WITH ME. WARN... More

The Snitches Daughter
TSD 2: Buses & Busted
TSD 3: Down & Out ; Up & In.
TSD 4: Revenge
TSD 5: Going, going...Gone.
TSD 6: New New.
TSD 7: You hate me.
TSD 8: Trouble
TSD 9: Just the beginning
TSD 10: No New Friends?
TSD 12: Let's The Games Begin..
TSD 13: Sex, Lies and Manipulation
TSD 14: Then it happened...
TSD 15: Shoot 'em
TSD 16: Myrtle Beach
TSD 17: The Big Joke
TSD 18: From Trains to Milan
TSD 19: Whatever I want
TSD 20: Apologies..Word is Bond
TSD 21: Time Flies
TSD 22: Daddy's Here Now
TSD 23: The Worst
TSD 24: Let's 'Talk'
TSD 25: Tell me you love me..
TSD 26:
TSD 27: Snitch & Tell
TSD 28: Tyrese Johnson
TSD 29: Take Care
TSD 30: See you soon.
TSD 31: All In
TSD 32: I love you
CHAPTER 33: Breakfast or A side piece
TSD 34: REJECTION
TSD 35: S N I T C H

TSD 11: Moments of Truth..Beginning of Lies.

12.7K 382 207
By loveleetee

Ka'Miko hung out with Adrienne almost everyday of the week for 2 weeks straight. They were just seeing if they could really be friends, at least that's how Ka'Miko felt. Every night she returned back home to Pharaoh, just to cuddle. He didn't ask her for sex and she appreciated that he was willing to wait until she was ready to go that far. He did give her head though and although she loved it, she'd never ask. She found herself horny all the time, and she knew Pharaoh was probably sexually frustrated but he never asked for anything in return. He'd always saying he just enjoyed seeing her satisfied, but she didn't know how long that would last for because he was a man, and he had needs as well as she did. 

"So, how was high school for you?" Adrienne asked.

They sat in Ka'Miko's living room enjoying a pepperoni pizza and some netflix. Pharaoh was having his 'Boys Night Out' so Ka'Miko went home and decided to have a girl's night in. Unfortunately, Lee Lee was busy with KJ, and even though she said they were 'Just Friends', Ka'Miko knew there was more to it than that. 

"Miserable. I hated it and you know, my father passed away so-"

"How did he pass away?" Adrienne asked.

Ka'Miko never got into the details of her parents deaths but she did tell Adrienne that they were both deceased. 

"He was killed in jail." Ka'Miko shrugged. 

She felt comfortable talking about it now, although it still hurt her, she was over crying because it wouldn't bring either one of them back. 

"What was he in jail for?" She asked.

"He got caught on some drug stuff." Her answers remaining vague. 

"Why don't you ever wanna talk about it? You always give me these half ass answers when it comes to your life before Pharaoh. I heard about what his mom did to you.." 

That left a silence hanging in the room. 

"Ka'Miko, it's okay, you can trust me." Adrienne said, grabbing hold of her hand. "Why'd she do that to you?" 

"My dad was labeled a snitch...and, you know, ever since his funeral people everywhere have these preconcieved notions about me. Saying I'm a 'snitch' too, and all this other things. I have nothing to do with his decisions. Nothing." Ka'Miko said as she felt herself tearing up. "I've been raped, several times, by severeal different people...I've been beat up by girls and boys at my school, I just really want to move on with my life and forget any of this happened." She said as she wiped her tears. 

Adrienne truly felt bad for the girl, she wouldn't wish that upon her worst enemy, but now she knew for sure that this was Jinsu Camashe's daughter, and the girl Kalicoe wanted to keep a close eye on. 

"It's okay, boo, sometimes you need to just cry about it." Adrienne gave her a hug allowing Ka'Miko to release a few tears on her shoulder. 

"Alright, I'm good." Ka'Miko laughed, and Adrienne released her. 

"You gon' have me crying in here." Adrienne fanned her eyes. "You're a strong girl, Ka'Miko." 

She just nodded in response. Adrienne texted Donavon while Ka'Miko got some tissues to wipe her face with.

To: Don.
You've got the wrong girl.

She saw a picture of Ka'Miko standing next to her cousin, and took a picture, sending it to Don. 

That's the right one. 

"Why you wanna go out without me?" Pharaoh asked her as he watched her prance around the room in her short black disco shorts. 

"Because, it's ladies night, and I don't need you hovering over me." Ka'Miko answered.

"You be hanging around that Adrienne bitch too much. Got you copping an attitude and shit, you better chill that shit out, Ka'Miko!" Pharaoh barked at her, kissing his teeth. 

"I'm sorry, baby. I just want to have fun with my friends, I'll be back before you know it." She smiled and kissed him. 

"Keep playing with me." He rolled his eyes at her.

She laughed and grabbed her clutch before heading out the door. Ka'Miko got downstairs in her apartment building and saw Adrienne white Mazarati parked outside. She hopped in and hugged Adrienne.

"Hey beautiful." Adrienne smiled.

"Hey yourself, you look so pretty." Ka'Miko returned the compliement. 

Adrienne was dropped dead gorgeous, which she found kind of intimidating. Adrienne had long straight hair that fell to the middle of her back. Her chocolate skin was perfectly smooth, without a flaw. She stood about 5'6". She had large boobs and a big ole butt. Two things that Ka'Miko lacked, she felt kind of jealous but kept those thoughts away because Adrienne was her friend.

They got out of the car and people stared, maybe it was because of the expensive car, or maybe it was because they were both hustler's girlfriends. But Adrienne didn't mind at all, she loved the attention, while Ka'Miko felt kind of awkward. Adrienne figured that once she got a few drinks in her she would loosen up and she certainly did. Ka'Miko was taking shot after shot, while Adrienne just sipped her breezer. By 3AM, Ka'Miko was completely done. 

"This..this..was too much fun." She slurred her words as they stumbled out of the club. 

"I know right. Come on, you can stay at my house, you're wasted." Adrienne said, pulling her arm. 

"Mmm, no, I don't really want to." Ka'Miko shook her head. 

Adrienne furrowed her eyebrows. 

"Yes..let's just go back to my house and sober you up." Adrienne said, pulling her harder this time. 

"I don't..don't want to. I wanna go home to my maan. You hear that I gots a maan!" Ka'Miko said, loudly laughing.

Adrienne was getting irritated. "Get in the fucking car." She barked at her. 

"Ayo Kam." Someone said. 

Ka'Miko turned around to see KJ, he jogged over to her. 

"What's up with it?" He smiled as he embraced her. 

"Hello KJ..this is my friend-"

"I know her." He cut her off. 

Adrienne rolled her eyes, and kissed her teeth.

"What? You left your manners on Don's dick?" KJ asked. 

"Fuck you." Adrienne rolled her eyes, "Let's roll, Ka'Miko." 

"Nah, she good. I'ma take her home." KJ said, pulling Ka'Miko to his side. 

She leaned on him, wrapping her arms around his waist. 

"What, you think I'ma do somethin' to her?" Adrienne asked.

"Damn right, you fuckin' shady, Adrienne." 

"For your information, Ka'Miko is my friend, okay? I wouldn't hurt her." Adrienne defended. 

"Whatever. She comin' with me, that's all that's it." KJ concluded as he held Ka'Miko and helped her to his car. 

"Bye Adri." Ka'Miko sloppily waved. 

On the way back to her apartment, Ka'Miko fell asleep. KJ rummaged through her purse and got out her keys before lifting her up and carrying her up to her house. He walked into the house and went straight to her bedroom. Pharaoh sat up, furrowing his eyebrows at him.

"She's drunk and I ain't trust Adrienne to bring her home." KJ said quickly before Pharaoh jumped to his own conclusions.

He just nodded, "Thanks man." 

"No problem." KJ laid her down on the bed before dapping Pharaoh. 

"Why you got her hanging out with that bitch?" He asked. 

"She need friends too." Pharaoh shrugged, "I don't want her clinging to me all the time." 

"She got friends, she got Lee Lee and all them other chicks." 

"Man, don't even worry about it, I got this." Pharaoh said, "Thanks for bringing her back though." 

"Aiight, see you." KJ said and headed out. 

                                                           **

Ka'Miko woke up and rushed to the bathroom. She had been changed into her pajamas, and she was just thankful she was home. She threw up into the toilet, and rested against the cool tile floor. 

"Wild night?" Pharaoh stood at the door. 

"I wouldn't know." She said, going to brush her teeth. 

"What you don't remember?" He asked her, growing aggravated 

"Not really, but I'm pretty sure I didn't do anything bad." She shrugged.

He shook his head and walked back into her bedroom. She finished getting herself together and followed him in. 

"What's your problem?" She asked.

"You my problem. How the fuck you gon' be going out and getting drunk. Passing out and shit. What if KJ wasn't there? What you'd go home with another fuck ass nigga?" He yelled at her.

"Can you...relax?" She asked with attitude.

"Don't fucking tell me to relax, Ka'Miko. That shit ain't cool, if you can't handle your motherfuckin' liqour then you won't be drinking shit." 

"And who are you to tell me what I can and cannot do, Pharaoh? You ain't my damn daddy." She replied. 

"You fucking right cause if I was, I'd be a fake ass, disloyal nigga. I'd probably be somewhere snitching to the ops or getting two shots to the motherfucking dome, bleeding out on a jail floor." He yelled. 

Ka'Miko frowned and shook her head. Tears built up in her eyes, everything he knew about her, he'd just throw in her face. Everything he told her about not caring about what her dad did was a lie to her now. He saw that he had crossed the line and tried to apologize.

"Damn..Kam, I'm sorry."

"Just get out." She said softly, before going into the bathroom and locking herself in. 

He sighed and dragged on his clothes before knocking on the bathroom door. 

"I'm sorry, ma, I didn't mean that. I was just mad." He said. 

When she didn't reply, he just left. 

Ka'Miko didn't emerge from the bathroom until she heard her front door shut. She went and locked it, before setting herself a bath with candles surrounding it. She plugged her iPod into it's dock and listened to Miguel's beautiful voice. She wondered if this was something she'd ever be able to live down, and if anyone she was with would be able to forget her father's past-doings, or would it constantly be brought up. Her phone rang interrupting her relaxation.

"Hello?" She barked into the phone.

"What's got your panties in a bunch?" Adrienne asked. 

"Sorry, it's just Pharaoh. He's such an ass." She sighed. 

"You want me to come over?" Adrienne asked, "I'll bring some wine." 

"That'd be great." Ka'Miko said. 

 "See you in 20, then." 

Ka'Miko hung up and got out of the water, unplugging it to allow it to drain. She put on her comfy house clothes and waited for Adrienne to come. As promised, 20 minutes later, Adrienne was at her door with not one, but four bottles of wine. Ka'Miko sat back on the couch and sighed. 

"What happened?" Adrienne asked as she started taking the wine out of the brown bags. 

"He was just yelling about me getting drunk, telling me I can't drink anymore..so I was like, you're not my father..then he brought up the whole fact that my dad told on his to get less time in prision. That was like a slap in the face." Ka'Miko shook her head as she poured one glass and passed it to Adrienne, and took the bottle straight to the head. 

"Well damn, it's a good thing I brought more than one." Adrienne laughed. 

Adrienne allowed Ka'Miko to have most, if not all of the wine, while she sipped her 2 glasses slowly. 

"I swear..if -if I would have known better, I would have nneever got involved with him. I hate them. I hate drug dealers, I hate all of them." Ka'Miko slurred. 

"I know. But, we've got each other right. I keep you sane, you keep me sane." Adrienne smiled. 

"Right." Ka'Miko laughed. 

Adrienne moved closer and played with Ka'Miko's curls. 

"I really like you, Kam." She whispered. 

"I like you too, Adri, you the bomb." Ka'Miko laughed obnoxiously.

"No, like I really, really like you." Adrienne said as she moved closer to her face. 

Closing her eyes, Adrienne moved in and kissed Ka'Miko's lips. Ka'Miko didn't react at first, but the slowly started kissing her back. Adrienne dragged her hands through Ka'Miko's hair and laid her down. Just as Adrienne tried to take off Ka'Miko's clothes, her phone rang. She sat up and answered it.

"What?" She barked into the phone.
...
"I don't have time for this."
...
"Well, if you see her then get her."
...
"Why do I have to come?"
...
"I'm in the middle of something."
...
"I'm not cheating on you, Don."
...

"Fine, whatever, I'll meet you there." Adrienne hung up the phone and tried to get back on top of Ka'Miko, but she pushed her away.

"Pharaoh will be mad." She giggled. 

"Who cares about him? He talked about your dad." Adrienne tried to convince her. 

"I guess." Ka'Miko shrugged.

Adrienne smiled wide and resumed kissing her. She made sure she made Ka'Miko feel all kinds of good, leaving her breathless and knocked out when she was finished. Once Ka'Miko was asleep she grabbed Ka'Miko's keys, and locked the door before sliding it back inside through the mail slot. Then she left to meet Don, as she exited Ka'Miko's apartment building, Pharaoh was about to come in. 

"What's up?" He asked. 

She mugged him. 

"Ka'Miko said she doesn't want to see you." Adrienne said. 

"It don't matter, that's my baby." He shrugged.

Adrienne rolled her eyes as she started to feel that jealous feeling again.

"Well, you two have a good night." She smiled, knowing Ka'Miko was probably in a drunk stooper and wouldn't hear the door. 

He nodded as she walked out the door. As Adrienne expected, when he went up and knocked she didn't answer. He figured she was mad, but she was just asleep. 

                                                                  **

"That's her." Adrienne said, pointing to the same girl from the picture.

"Ain't that that dude, Carlos?" Don questioned.

"Yeah." Adrienne nodded.

"Why would Pharaoh's girl be all hugged up on Carlos?" Don asked. "Something bout this shit don't seem right. Let me find out you lying to me, Adrienne." He said through gritting teeth.

"I'm sure that's her, Don. Trust me." She said, she tried to stay serious, although she feared for her life at this point. If Don didn't believe her, she would be the one getting the bullets around here. Don slowly rolled down the window, driving past before letting off a bunch of bullets. Don rarely missed his targets, Carlos ran off leaving Kim in the streets. Two shots in her head, and three to her stomach. Don sped off leaving her laying in the street. 

"It's done." He said into the phone and quickly hung up.

Adrienne smirked, things were going just how she wanted them to.

                                                                  **

Ka'Miko woke up, noticing Adrienne was gone. She was thankful because she was embarrassed about what they had done, or at least what she allowed Adrienne to do. She wished this time she didn't remember, but she did. She didn't know if she was more embarrassed about what she did, or the fact that she enjoyed it. Her head was still spinning a bit, she looked outside and it was dark so she knew she had to be sleeping for at least a couple hours. She picked up her phone to look at the time and it started vibrating in her hand. A picture of Pharaoh and herself popped up. 

"Hello." She answered.

"Hey baby, I wanna see you, I'm sorry for what I said about your pops, you know I didn't mean that shit." Pharaoh said. 

"I'll come by." Ka'Miko told him. 

"Alright. See you soon." 

She got up, completely naked and took a shower before getting dressed and going to Pharaoh's house. She wanted to tell him, and be honest, but then she didn't know if it really counted as cheating. It wasn't like she had done anything, she just allowed things to be done to her, she wasn't even in the right mind, but she'd be lying if she said she didn't know what was going on when it was happening; She was just a little to drunk to resist. 

She rang the doorbell and Pharaoh answered within seconds. He embraced her immediately. 

"I'm sorry." He said into her ears.

"Me too." She mumbled.

"For what?" He asked as he allowed her inside, closing the door behind her. 

"Nothing. I just- I just shouldn't have gotten that drunk you know. You're right, I probably shouldn't have drunken that much. Maybe I can't handle my alcohol." She said softly. 

He grabbed her two slices of pizza and they sat on the couch together. She dove in immediately. 

"Must be real hungry." He smirked. 

"Yeah, I've been so upset about our arguement, I barely ate today." She sighed. 

"I don't wanna seem too forward, or nothing, but I got real love for you, Ka'Miko. You know I'm not going to let anything happen to you, right?" He asked her. 

She nodded. 

"So, I say we go and meet up with my-"

"No." She said quickly. 

"It's been a while, I ain't about to be lookin' over my shoulder every minute, so we gon' deal with this situation, I know you use to running away from shit but-" 

"I don't run away, but if you were in my position, you wouldn't want to go there either." She argued.

"Tomorrow, we're going." He said, not in the mood to argue. 

She sighed, "Fine. But, I swear, if your mom pulls something you better protect me." 

"Always." He kissed her. 

She smiled. 

                                                     **

The next morning, Pharaoh woke her up early. He wanted to make sure she looked good, but still covered. After 3 different outfits, he accepted her wearing a blue and white stripped maxi dress. They drove in silence, Ka'Miko bounced her knee up and down, and held on to his right hand tightly. 

"Relax." He told her. 

But, she didn't. Nothing could rid the nervous feeling in the pits of her stomach. As they approached the house, her heart beated a mile a minute. The car came to a stop at the top of the hill and it was time...the moment of truth.

COMMENT
VOTE
FAN :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 32.5K 34
18 year old Kelly gets kidnapped by mafias because of her mums other mafia squad, but she's only to realise she's falls in love with the Mafia Boss. ...
92.7K 2K 53
Kirill's past would come back full force and as his new bride, Mia is about to stumble upon his dark world and the immense pull it has on her. Kirill...
524K 17.7K 67
"If you like strippers, bad bitches, drama, turning up, getting money, and hook ups, then "Get It Girls" is a must read, this book is the true defini...
156K 2.6K 100
!Book one out of three! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wid...