Claimed by the Sinclair Broth...

By KaylaBabs

Hanna left for England five years ago to study English and business. She hasn't been back to the states since... More

Hanna secret letter
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Snitches again. Seriously
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 sneak peak
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 Bonus Chapter
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Claimed by Brothers
i need a editor
Hanna's Wedding

Chapter 27

55.9K 2K 324
By KaylaBabs

Uploaded on 01-07-2016

Hanna POV

I shared an amused look with Justin as soon as Natasha left. I don't know how she could jump to the conclusion that Tiffany was Laura.

"Who is Tiffany?" Laura asked coming to sit next to me. She looked upset at the whole scenario.

"Erm..." I scratched my leg. "She is this crazy person that stalked Justin and Jackson twin brothers. A crazy psycho that believed that the Sinclair brothers were in love with her. She escaped from prison the other day. Since the attack I think Natasha has a feeling that Tiffany will be coming back to hurt them in some way as she think she is still obsessed."

Laura leaned back in the chair crossing her legs. "Really? I haven't heard of this. Are you sure they never lead the woman on or something for her to get that idea in her head?"

Justin leaned down to take a hold of my hand to help stand me up. "You don't know her." Justin said to Laura. "She is delusional. I just praying that she was not involved in the shooting that happened."

Jackson shook his head. "The shooting doesn't sound like something she would do. She wouldn't want to bring any harm to our brothers."

I nodded agreeing with Jackson. "Tiffany is all sort of things but she would not want to hurt the people that she thinks love her."

"Where are you off too?" Laura asked us when we were about to leave the room.

Jackson blinked having a fazed look on his face. I could tell he wanted to say something along the lines on who-the-hell-are-you?

I touched him on his arm diverting his attention away from Laura to me. He smiled looking down at my hand that touched him.

"Don't you have apartments to look for?" Justin said instead walking out the room with me and Jackson. "Where are the kids?"

Jackson spoke up. "I told Melissa to take them out for ice cream. They should be back by supper time."

"That is a great idea." I told him.

"Hanna." Dad called to me as we were in the kitchen. "I still want to go by the house. I need..." His voice cracked. "I need to see..."

I went over to him to give him a hug. "Of course..." I looked over to the twins nodding my head. "We will go with you." I took his hand.

I spent so many years running from my home, from my family that when I came back home I didn't realise that I would only have a short amount of time to spend with my mother. I am glad that I came back that I got to show her my daughters and to let go of the anger that I held towards her.

She wasn't the best mother and I was not the best daughter however I loved her. I loved my mother. All the things I took for granted I cannot tell her how grateful I am now.

"I get the car ready." Jackson said as he left the room.

I walked to the closet to put on my coat. As I walked back into the room I saw my dad sitting at the breakfast bar talking with Laura. He was smiling.

"That's Jackson." Justin said after we heard a loud car horn from inside the house.

Dad slid off the stool standing next to Laura placing a hand on her shoulder. "Thank you Laura. That was very nice of you."

"What was nice of her?" I asked him when we was leaving the house. Justin held the car door open for me to slide into.

"She offered to help me clean the house." Dad explained. "She says she lost her own mother and know how hard it is to go through someone belongings as you want them with you." He looked me in the eye. "She is very wise."

"Hmmm..." I hummed giving him a side look. I don't want any stranger to go through my mother's stuff. As she wouldn't know what I want to keep or what is needed to throw away.

"You boys don't have to come inside." I heard dad say to the twins when we reached the house.

Jackson put the car into park in the driveway switching off the engine. "It is no problem Mr Adams."

Justin came around from the front to open the passenger door for my dad. He held my dad walking stick in his hand. Dad with help from Justin came out of the car. Leaning heavily on his walking stick as he walked up the drive to the house.

There were many bouquet of flowers left on the doorstep. I bent down gathering some of them up. Dad stood there with a sad smile on his face as he stared at his door.

I went forward to reach for the knob to open the door but Jackson hand stalled me. "Your father needs to do this on his own." He whispered to me.

I saw my fathers shoulder shake. We stood there in silence giving him time and emotional support to open the door that was once my family home.

After what seems like hours he braced the door knob turning the key to open the door. We stepped through noticing how dark the place looked with the curtains drawn.

"It still looks the same." Dad said in wonder. "Why does it looks like nothing have changed when everything has changed!" He shouted the last word in anger raising his stick to bring it crashing down on the glass coffee table shattering it into tiny pieces.

"Mr Adams!" Justin grabbed his arm that held the stick. "Calm down."

"Calm down!" Dad shouted back at Justin tears flowing from his eyes. "How must I calm down? Have you defeated cancer, when you thought you was going to die only for your wife to die? I want to die!" He tried to push Justin away from him. "Get out of my house all of you!"

"Dad!" I shouted at him pushing myself out of Jackson arms to go to him. "I need you." I cried, reaching out to him with my arms.

He looked at me like I was a stranger. "You need me?" He pointed to his chest. "You didn't need me when you ran off to England at eighteen years old to have children. You didn't need me when you lived your secret life in England. Where was you when your mother cried herself to sleep because you didn't want to talk to her for two years? You didn't need me then. Where was you when I found I had cancer? You didn't need me then. You talk about needing me Hanna? Where was you when we needed you?" He bowed his head down to my level. "Get out of my house! I need my wife and she is not here! Get out!" He roared.

I stumbled backwards into one of the twins arms. I felt as if I have been punched in my chest. I could take anything from anyone but disappointment from my father was a blow I have no armour for.

"Go." Andrea came walking into the house with Paul. "We saw you park up. We can take it from here." She pulled me into a tight hug. "He didn't mean the things that he said Hanna, he is hurting right now."

I looked over at my father in a teary gaze seeing Paul, Justin dad pull my father into a bear hug.

I cried as the twins walked me back to the car. I got in the back with Justin sitting next to me. Jackson started the engine, making the car come to life to drive me away from the home that I know and loved.

"Are you okay Hanna?" Justin asked me for the tenth time today.

I nodded not saying anything laying still on the bed.

"Would you like some food?" Jackson offered me a plate of cheese and crackers from the side of the bed. I looked at the plate then shook my head.

"Why don't you talk to us?" Justin kneeled down by the side of the bed trying to get me to establish eye contact with him. "The girls have gone to bed now. They are worried about you. You haven't said anything since yesterday when we went to your parents house."

I blinked its been a whole day. I didn't realise. Since my dad shouted at me. I remember just going home to bed and staying in bed all day. I didn't have the energy to leave it.

"Maybe we should call the doctor again." Jackson spoke up talking to his brother. "Its nearly two days and she is barely eating anything. It is not good for the baby."

I rolled onto my back feeling sad and depressed. "Maybe if I stayed home when I found I was pregnant and did not go to England all of these things may not have happened. My dad is right in some ways my mother is dead because of me."

"You can't be thinking like that." Justin took a hold of my hand. "Is these the kind of thoughts that have been running around your head for the past couple of days."

I nodded in answer to his question. I always needed people to rely on but when it came for them to rely on me I am nowhere to be seen. I am a failure. Just like Daniel says.

"You don't truly know me." I said quietly. If they knew the real me, they wouldn't be so quick to defend me.

"We known you since we were children." Justin stated as Jackson looked on.

I rolled back on my side to climb out of the bed. I just couldn't be bothered to deal with their bull shit at the moment.

"I am having a shower." I walked to the bathroom, last thing I wanted was another conversation. For the past couple of days all they been doing was just talking to me. They have been watching too many Dr Phil.

I closed the bathroom door walking up the shower cubical. I switch on the shower warming up the water then stripped off my clothes. I stood underneath the spray letting my tears mingle with the water.

I just want all these feelings to go away. I just want to be happy again.

I felt a cool rush of air against my exposed back. I moved out the spray of the water seeing Justin and Jackson walk into the shower with me.

It was a tight fit however there was still some room to maneuver as Justin moved to the front of me with his back to the tiles facing me. Jackson stayed behind me crushing me to his front.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked like an idiot feeling Jackson arms come around my waist.

"We are taking a shower." Jackson answered whispering in my ear.

Justin picked up the soap from the dish on the side. He began using a flannel to lather it then place it on my shoulder to rub in small motions.

"I can wash myself." I told him my hand reaching up to cover his own.

"I prefer to wash you myself." He knocked my hand off his. I tried to hold back in my moan as I let him wash my shoulders then slowly moved down to my chest area.

Jackson hands gripped my waist tightly as he watched his brother lather my skin. I could feel his hard d'ick growing bigger in between my ass cheeks.

I shivered with pleasure as his removed the flannel to just lather his hands to soap my skin. His fingers caressed my breasts, pulling at the n'ipples ever so slightly.

I heard a moan escape my lips, I took control of the soap lathering it in my hands with a wicked look in my eyes just as Justin was about to wash my lower regions.

"I think Jackson need some washing." I turned around with the water beating against my shoulder to face Jackson. Justin continued to lather my back working his way lower quickly to squeeze and mould my bottom.

Jackson stared down at me intently with his dark blue eyes. His hands were still braced on my waist. He didn't say a word but just continued to stare into my eyes.

I raised my hand slowly to bring the soap up to his hard chest. I rubbed it around in circular motions all the way down to his pecks. I broke eye contact as I wanted to see his body.

It reminded me of a Greek sculpture art work it was so defined. I could count each of his abs. My gaze drifted lower seeing his big c'ock pointing up to greet me. My hands went lower to touch it when Jackson suddenly spun me around in his arm till I was facing Justin once again.

"No ah..." Justin tut tutted at me. "We only came for a shower." He raised his eyebrow at me. "Does Hanna want to play?"

I shook my head. "I am always bad at games."

Jackson fingers drummed at little pattern on my hips. "That is good. I love bad girls."

I jumped feeling his hot breath against my neck. The soap slipped from my fingers off Justin chest and onto the floor.

Justin eyes darted from me, to the soap then back to me. "Pick it up."

I leaned back into Jackson. "No, its nearer to you. You pick it up." I pointed to where it was at Justin feet. The shower stall was too small for one person to be bending over. Since Justin has his back to the tiled wall he would be able to pick it up.

"Pick up the soap Hanna." Jackson said firmly.

My mind flashed back to the old saying don't pick up the soap, especially in the shower.

I shivered bending down slowly keeping my eye on Justin. We were cramped in the shower so I didn't have room to bend my knees so I had to bend at the waist. Jackson kept me cupped to his hips with his big er'ection cradled between my ass.

As I got lower, I braced one hand on Justin hips to keep my balance and the other one reaching for the soap. Just as it was within my reach Justin kicked it out the way.

I was about to cry foul when Jackson hands finally moved lower to lift me up slightly so that my legs were off the floor. I hooked it awkwardly behind is calves. I used both hands to hang onto Justin waist.

Jackson began to lower me slowly, onto his d'ick. I moaned feeling his hardness come inside me. Inch by tortuous inch. He thrust up the last couple of inches causing me to shout in shock.

"Justin shut her up." Jackson commanded.

I shivered liking this dark side to him.

"My pleasure Jacks." Justin lifted his hips up so that his own c'ock was nudging my lips. I opened my mouth to receive him.

I bobbed my head up and down taking in as much of him as I could. Justin took a hold of my wet hair in a fierce grip, holding my head up and away from his d'ick.

"Not so fast." He lowered me back down on his c'ock then back up again at a slower pace. "Just like that." He moaned as I licked the head. "Gosh Hanna suck it a bit harder..... Sh... it!" He shivered in my arms.

I felt Jackson hold my waist up, pushing himself inside me again, then out. My legs remained curled around his my foot coming to rest on his ass, feeling it bounce as he moved inside me.

Jackson began to grunt moving faster inside me. His pace faster that my sucking, he tilted his hips hitting that nice spot inside me that Daniel could never reach.

I blinked feeling my eyes roll back from the pleasure I was feeling. Justin other hand came round to play with a sensitive ni'pple.

"Fuck..." Jackson groaned moving quicker, slaps of flesh could be heard over the sound of crashing water of the shower. He let go of my hip to place my feet on the floor. He moved back so that he was resting on the shower door.

Justin moved forward keeping my mouth on him. I felt Jackson hands on my shoulder as he continued to pound into me with more force.

From his loud grunts I could tell he was close to completion. Justin let loose of my hair his hand framing my face as he thrusted up and down.

I felt butterflies in my stomach I looked up to see pleasure attached to Justin face, he blinked looking down at me. In that moment we were connected just as he grabbed my hair causing my mouth to come off his c'ock.

"Jacks you ready?" Justin asked his brother as he was w'anking himself in front of me.

"One minute." Jackson grunted, his hand coming round my body to touch my woman's center. His finger opened my folds looking for the little bud.

I jumped in his arms, startled at the intense feeling. He began flicking it with his finger timing it with his thrusts.

"Oh my gosh!" I groaned feeling this intense feeling overcome me as I came apart.

"Now!" Jackson exploded inside me after three more th'rust.

Justin groaned. "Open your mouth." He w'anked himself over me then came letting his essence squirt all over my face and into my mouth. "Damn..."

Jackson let go of my I stood up shakily lifting my face up to the water letting it rinse off Justin's mess.

"That was incredible." Justin kissed my cheek shaking his wet hair all over me.

Jackson stood up firmly not against the door, I could see fine tremor were still racking his body I smirked over at him giving him a knowing look.

"What you smiling about?" Jackson said clearly not amused.

"Jacks cause we put that smile on her face with some good sex." Justin rinsed the soap off his body.

I opened the shower door intending on leaving I stepped out the shower cubical when I turned round and said to Jackson.

"I am smiling not because of good sex but because I did that to you." I gave a fake shiver laughing.

Justin and Jackson made a lundge for me but forgot that the soap was on the floor. They went sprawling on their asses.

I laughed watching them in a tangle of limbs on the shower floor trying to get up but miserably failing.

I picked up the towel off the hook causally drying myself.

"Justin, move out the way." Jackson tried to push Justin over to the side.

Justin tried to get up but the floor was slippy so he went face first on the floor again. I laughed going back into the bedroom.

Two minutes later the men came into room, looking wet and dangerous. I laid on the bed in the middle unwrapped my towel from my body, then opened my legs widly so they both had a view of my p'ussy.

"So who wants to eat first?" I asked playing with my b'reast.

The men shared a look then advanced towards me.

I yelped in horror seeing the bedroom door open, Laura came rushing in. I quickly covered myself with the towel.

The twins turned around naked to see what the problem was. Laura eyed them with a smile taking notice of their big d'icks.

"What are you doing in here?" Jackson demanded.

Justin took her by the arm marching her out the room.

"Wait!" She shouted holding the cell phone out to them. "There is an family emergency. They been trying to contact you for the past hour." She looked to me. "Now we know why they couldn't reach you."

Justin plucked the phone from her finger before slamming the door in her face.

"You should get a lock on the door!" I shouted at Justin he got one on the kids door. Why not one on our bedroom door.

"I thought about it." Jackson said. "But if the girls come to our room we cannot be inaccessible to them. But now I am prefer a lock I make sure one is there as soon as possible."

Justin dropped the cell on the floor walking to the closet. "Get dressed. That was mom on the phone. It is Marcus we need to get to the hospital." He threw a dress on the bed next to me.

"What is the matter? Is everything okay?" I asked sitting up.

"He moved!"

A/N

Extra long chapter for you guys. I don't know when the next update will be hopefully soon. As I have plot mapped the book so I know what will happen to the end hopefully no more mind blocks!!!!

Vote

Fan

Comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4M 154K 50
*BEING RE-WRITTEN* "I never once told you I broke the engagement," his words were harsh and spoken in a cold voice but his hand that was running up a...
18.1K 647 23
Lexi was once young, innocent, and perfect. She had the picture-perfect life and family to fit in with it all. She believed all those fairy tales he...
251K 10.3K 20
[COMPLETED] Aiden searched high and low for Fox, his best friend from the institution four years ago. After the incident that nearly took their life...
25.6K 491 29
she fell for her sister's boyfriend, despite him having being a close person in her life first. They'd never say it out loud, but it always shows. O...