Shallow Love • jb

By biebersharmony

Rashida "Rhea" Scott, just graduated from UCLA with a Bachelor's Degree in Business. Though, she wouldn't hav... More

01: The Graduate & the Bet
02: Morning Walks and Side Chicks
03; Meetings and Fans
4; Moving Day and Friendship Goals
5; Ferrari's and Faking It
06; Strawberries and Love
7; This Is Shallow Love
08; The Aftermath
09; Sweet Like Candy But He's Such A Man
11; Where Do the Good Boys Go to Hide Away?
i'm baaack
12; Don't Play With Her, Don't be Dishonest
13; don't tell me you're my heartbreaker
update otw

10; You Got My Heart That's Proof

4.1K 228 131
By biebersharmony

Third Person POV

The beaming sunlight, radiating down upon the bungalows, seeped through the curtains made of bamboo directly hit against Ryan's face. He scrunched his face up, slowly opening his eyes to the sunshine outside his window.

Rubbing the sleepiness off, Ryan heard the continuing buzzing sound next to him. He turned his head seeing his phone vibrate on top of the wooden bedside table.

He reluctantly grabbed it wondering who the hell could be contacting him this time in the early morning. Reading the notification on his lockscreen, Ryan's eyes widened and he immediately jumped out of bed, falling onto the floor after before getting back on his feet, rushing to Chaz's room.

"Dude, wake up. This is an emergency! Code red! I repeat code red!"

Ryan barged into his best friend's room hearing the loud, obnoxious snores coming out of his mouth, glancing at the drool hitting the white pillows.

Maneuvering to Chaz's bed, Ryan took a free pillow smacking it against his best friend's head, "Chaz wake up!"

"Five more minutes, mom." He groaned, slapping Ryan's arm before tossing the other way, his back facing Ryan.

The blue eyed boy huffed, shaking his head at his childish best friend resulting in a last minute decision.

"You leave me no choice." He fisted the comforters, holding it tightly in his hands, pulling it in one swift movement watching Chaz roll off the bed and onto the wooden floorboards of their bungalow, landing with a loud thud.

A groan immediately followed.

"Are you gonna get up now?" Ryan asked sternly, throwing the comforters back onto the bed.

Chaz raised an arm in the air in exasperation. "Do I have a choice?"

"Jayde's plane arrives in less than 2 hours." He blurted out.

Abruptly, Chaz sat up, his face visible after lying on the ground. He looked over at Ryan with widened eyes, worry evident in his face. The shaggy haired boy got up, saying, "well what do we do?"

"We gotta wake up Justin. You go get the girls and I'll go get Maejor." Ryan instructed Chaz, pointing an index finger at him.

Chaz stumbled around, falling to his feet as he quickly maneuvered out of his room towards Kendall and Kylie's bungalow. "Yes, sir!" He called out.

Ryan went in the other direction running over to Justin's bungalow where Maejor stayed. He sneakily slipped inside using the keycard Justin gave him, tiptoeing over to Maejor's room.

Whispering, Ryan said, "Maejor. Wake up! This is code red man!"

"What?" Maejor grumbled, replying back stuffing a pillow to his face. "Do you know what time it is?"

"Time for you to fucking get up." Ryan growled. "Jayde's plane is getting here in less than 2 hours."

"Wait, what?"

Suddenly, Maejor sat up in bed wide awake hearing Ryan's previous sentence. The sleepiness in his eyes quickly washed away at the sound of Jayde.

"We gotta wake up Justin."

The two boys left Maejor's room seeing Chaz and the girls sitting around near the kitchen. Kendall was pacing around the living room on the phone, rubbing her temples in frustration while Kylie watched her sister with a bored expression on her face.

Chaz on the other hand sat next to Kylie on the couch eating a ham and cheese sandwich on a paper plate that was most likely left in the fridge from last night.

"Who's she talking to?" Maejor asked out loud.

"Our mom." Kylie spoke up. "She's trying to find a way for Jayde to go back home so she's bribing mom to get her a modeling gig somewhere, anywhere, in trade for Jayde's plane to turn around."

"She can do that?" Ryan piped up.

"I don't care, mom! Well find her manager then!" Kendall exclaimed, waving her arm around. "Ya'know what, just forget it. No-" She huffed, rolling her eyes.

Kendall chuckled sarcastically, pointing out, "If you see pictures of me beating up a turtle looking bitch in Bora Bora don't call, yelling at me when you could've avoided this situation, mom. Bye."

She hung up the phone, letting out an exasperated sigh turning to us. Shrugging, Kendall said, "sorry."

"You tried that's all that matters." Kylie shook her head, standing up to hug her sister.

"How much time do we have?" Kendall wondered, looking at Ryan.

Answering, he told her, "about an hour and a half now. So who's gonna wake up Brangelina 2.0 in there?" Ryan pointed over at Rhea and Justin's bedroom door.

Chaz set his sandwich down on the coffee table, slapping his chest manly. "Let the big man on campus handle it kiddies. If you excuse me." The rest of the gang stared at him amusedly as he maneuvered over to Rhea and Justin's room.

Maejor spoke up, pointing at the child, "I should follow him."

He trailed after Chaz, walking into the bedroom quietly seeing the shaggy haired boy by Rhea and Justin's bed. Maejor stood next to him and stared down at the couple before them with smiles slowly etching onto their faces.

In the king sized bed Justin and Rhea slept under the comforters with Justin's arms wrapped around Rhea's body tightly, almost as if this was his last day on Earth with her and he had the intentions of not letting her go.

Rhea's head perfectly fit under Justin's neck. There was no need for pillows when she used Justin's shirtless chest as one.

All of Justin's friends knew how much he enjoyed cuddling. That was just the type of guy he was whether he was the big spoon or little spoon, he didn't care. Just as long someone's arms was wrapped around him or vice versa.

The media portrays him to be some douche, playboy but in reality he's this some sort of teddy bear in need of hugs. Justin was like a male version of Bubbles from the Powerpuff Girls if anything.

"So are you gonna wake him up or just stare at him like Edward Cullen?" Maejor whispered lowly, nudging Chaz with his shoulder.

"Well what if I wake up Rhea too?" Chaz worried.

"Well don't wake up Rhea." Maejor shot back making Chaz roll his eyes.

The white boy slowly lifted a finger moving towards Justin's face before poking his cheek with his index finger touching his soft skin with his own.

Maejor stared at his friend bewildered ready to slap him for doing something so stupid. "Chaz, are you kidd-"

Suddenly, Justin let out a noise.

Immediately the two boys froze not daring to move an inch in fear of the popstar waking up and killing them both. Chaz grabbed Maejor's hand discreetly while Maejor quickly shook Chaz's arm off.

Justin groaned once more, still asleep. As a result, Rhea murmured in her sleep, her body turning the other way, her back against Justin as he tossed around as well. His arms quickly found its way back to Rhea's waist pulling her body closer to his on instinct.

When it was obvious Justin and Rhea were fast asleep, Maejor slapped Chaz on the back of the head, lowly yelling, "what the hell was that?!"

"Well what was I supposed to do?" Chaz whined, looking at Maejor.

He shook his head at his idiot of a friend. "Oh, I don't know. Maybe say 'wake up, Justin' like a normal human being?"

"I don't deserve this disrespect and harassment." Chaz pouted, crossing his arms over his chest like a baby.

He strided over to the door walking back to the living room while Maejor trailed behind him once again rolling his eyes and shaking his head.

As the two boys entered the living room Ryan stood up, asking them, "so? What did Justin say?"

Maejor grumbled, "we wouldn't know. He didn't wake up."

"What do you mean?"

Chaz began singing, bouncing his body on the couch, "when you nod your head yes but you wanna say no. What do you-"

The squad stared at him with the same look on their face basically telling him to shut up. Chaz slouched down, grabbing his half eaten sandwich on the coffee table and taking a bite.

Kylie stood up, shrugging. "I can wake him up."

"Oh, please. Everytime you wake up someone at home they're never in a good mood once they leave their bedroom." Kendall pointed out, crossing her legs glancing over at Chaz who continued to stuff his face with his sandwich.

"I do not." Kylie argued

"Yes, you do." Kendall uged.

"I don't!"

Ryan stood between the two sisters, his hands in front of them both, intervening, "okay you old married couple! Jayde's plane gets here in a little less than over an hour and if Justin doesn't wake up soon-"

"The five of you better have a good fucking reason to wake me up with your ugly, annoying voices to disturb me and Rhea's cuddling."

Five heads turned at the sound of the familiar growl behind them, seeing Justin lean against the doorframe, his eyebrows creased in frustration with his arms crossed over his chest almost ready to pounce.

"I actually wasn't talking." Chaz muffled, raising a hand, his mouth filled with food.

"Is Rhea awake?" Kendall asked.

Justin answered, "luckily, no. I got her to go back to sleep and I plan on going back to sleep with her so hurry and tell me what's with all your whining."

"Jayde's plane gets here in less than 2 hours."

"Fuck." Justin cursed, rubbing a hand over his face harshly. Letting out a deep sigh, he walked over to the squad before asking, "did we figure out a plan or are we just going to wing it when she gets here?"

"We're gonna introduce Jayde to Rhea as one of Kendall's model friends. Her and Ken met at a runway show in London and hit it off and Kendall invited her here last minute." Kylie informed Justin, taking time speaking so he understood every word.

Ryan added, "We're not leaving Jayde nor Rey out of our sight. If Jayde gets herself alone with Rhea it's game over. God knows what she's gonna tell her."

He continued, "and you," he pointed to Justin, "are meeting Jayde for the first time toda-"

"No." Justin cut him off.

"What?"

"I'm not lying to Rhea again. I'm lying to her enough as it is. Adding something silly as this onto the plate is ridiculous. I've met Jayde before and that's what I'm gonna tell Rey." Justin concluded, taking a stand for once.

"Okay, fine." Maejor nodded. "You met her already. We all met her already."

Justin licked his lips, nodding his head as well. "So the plan is settled?"

"Yeah." "Mhm." The gang agreed, murmuring nodding their heads.

"Good. Now if you excuse me I'm going back to bed."

Justin waved his friends off, turning a heel towards his bedroom door where Rhea patiently waited for him sleeping away in their bed. He stopped at the doorframe, looking back at his friends.

"If Jayde even lays a fingernail on Rhea we're booking her the next flight back to wherever the fuck in the UK she's from."

"Deal," the squad agreed in unison.

-----------------

Rashida Scott sat up in bed amusingly staring at her boyfriend who peacefully slept, snoring as his heart desires making her smile. She leaned down, pressing her lips against his jaw kissing the areas of his face repeatedly.

In response, he began grumbling incoherent words under his breath, his body moving around. Rhea brushed her fingers through his locks of blonde hair where she silently wished he would cut, but wouldn't.

"Wakey, wakey." she mumbled with a grin.

Justin hummed, stretching his arms. "Five more minutes."

"C'mon you fatty. Wake up."

Quickly, Justin's eyes opened. He stared at Rhea intently squinting his eyes. "I'm not fat."

"You will be if you don't get up." She shot, jumping out of bed and walking straight into their en bathroom. "Kylie said we're going snorkeling today. I'm excited maybe I'll get to find Nemo."

Rhea gushed, talking more about the fishes making Justin smile glancing at her from their bed. He was able to see the evident grin on her face, her eyes shining with excitement.

Justin continued to listen to her speak about Nemo, Dory, and Marlin as he reached for his phone on their bedside. He clicked on the home button to see what notifications he received while he was asleep.

Wolfiecindy: i just changed my number but i can still give it to u

Wolfiecindy sent you a photo.

He switched his attention from his phone to the girl standing in his bathroom speaking about fishes. "Pixar movies never fail to make me cry." She said.

"I still think Monsters Inc is the best one." Justin slowly spoke, his eyes moving away from Rhea to the dms between him and Cindy. She just sent him a picture.

Justin thumbed out a reply.

justinbieber: ur 3 months late u know

His phone immediately buzzed in his hands, indicating Cindy had replied.

wolfiecindy: i've been busy

His phone buzzed again.

wolfiecindy: send me a pic

justinbieber: no sorry

wolfiecindy: u didnt mind sending me dick pics when i had a boyfriend but suddenly i send a nude and u refuse???? what the fuck is up with u

justinbieber: ur a nice girl and all cindy really

wolfiecindy: lmao what do u have a new girl or something too many hoes??

justinbieber: i do have a girl and i don't intend on losing her again

As Justin began typing another response to send Cindy, she beat him to it. His phone buzzed once again.

wolfiecindy: again???

wolfiecindy: oh my god ur with Rhea Scott aren't u

justinbieber: block my acc and number cindy i'm done talking here

wolfiecindy: lmao i wonder how your gf would feel if i tell her you've been sending me dick pics and sexts the past three months

justinbieber: fuck you

justinbieber: im not gonna repeat myself but im done here cindy

Justin swiped his finger deleting him and Cindy's conversation. Immediately, he went to her profile and unfollowed her.

He set his phone back down on the bedside table managing to finally get out of bed. Walking inside their en bathroom Justin stood behind Rhea wrapping his arms around her, resting his chin on her shoulder, staring at she did her makeup for the day.

"Damn, look at my little glazed donut." He mentioned, watching Rhea apply highlighter to the high points of her face.

She paused, holding her brush away from her face to glare at Justin jokingly through the mirror. "You're so silly." Rhea giggled, shaking her head.

"I'd kiss you, but you'd probably hit me for ruining your highlight." Justin said.

Rhea tapped Justin's cheek with her free hand. "And you're right."

A few minutes later she finished with her makeup, zipping her bag closed. She turned around facing Justin, cupping his face with her hands and kissing him softly.

"Did you have a good night's sleep?" She curiously asked, pulling away as Justin laced their fingers walking out back to their room.

"I did, actually. Thanks my little moonlight." Justin cheesed, taking out a shirt from their dresser and slipping it over his head.

Rhea grabbed her phone, slipping it into her back pocket chuckling at Justin's response. "You're welcome. I should have a nickname for you."

He hummed, walking over to where Rhea stood. "Well when you figure out one tell me."

Justin took her hand once again and led them out of their door to the living room where the rest of the gang chilled, including Jayde.

"Ah, the lovebirds are finally up!" Maejor chirped.

His voice caused the squad as well as Jayde to turn their heads at the sight of Justin and Rhea. Jayde shifted in her seat glancing at the two of them holding hands.

"You're cooking Maejor?" Justin joked, helping Rhea to sit down at the bar table where Kendall sat next to her, handing her and Justin a plate.

Maejor pointed his spatula at Justin knowingly. "Yeah because Adelaine taught me how to make some bomb ass pancakes when we were baking the cupcakes for the part-"

Justin widened his eyes, giving Maejor a hard look basically telling him to shut the fuck up before he beats him senseless.

"Aw I miss Adelaine." Rhea blurted, slouching in her seat.

"You can always text her." Kylie suggested, patting her back.

"I would but she's busy with the cafe and I lowkey feel like crap because I should be helping her, especially since I don't remember anything about it." She replied, dropping her elbow onto the counter, resting her chin in the palm of her hand.

"Hey, that's not your fault." Justin told her, grabbing Rhea's free hand.

"Well it feels like it."

"Yeah--well it's not. And I don't want you putting yourself down any longer, understand?" Justin sternly ordered her, furrowing his eyebrows.

Rhea discreetly rolled her eyes, but Justin caught it. "Yes, dad."

Justin glanced up catching Kendall's stare. She motioned her head towards Jayde sitting nearby them and he swallowed, nodding silently telling her to plan starts now.

"Rhea," Kendall started. The young girl turned her head to look at Kendall with questioning eyes. "I want you to meet someone, is that cool?"

The Jenner sister motioned the UK model to come over as she listened maneuvering to where Kendall sat.

"This is Jayde. She's my friend that I met at a runway show in the UK. I kinda invited her here last minute if that's cool with you. The guys and Ky are okay with it." She sheepishly introduced her to Rhea, giving her a sad smile that Rhea seemed to dismiss.

Kendall hated the words that just came out of her mouth though she had no choice. She was surprised when Jayde said she was happy enough to follow along when the squad told her when she arrived on the island.

But all of them were ready to book her a flight back to the UK if she even flicked her hair in Rhea's direction and messed anything up.

"Any friend of Kendall's is a friend of mine. It's nice to meet you." Rhea grinned, reaching out her hand for Jayde to shake.

The model returned the smile, shaking Rhea's hand.

"Likewise."

---------------

The sun was at its highest point of the day indicating it was about just past noon. The squad plus Jayde were all on a boat ready to go snorkeling and swimming to see the ocean sea.

All 8 of them sat and stood listening to one of the workers, telling them the rules and safety of what to do and not do. Most of them were excited swim in the waters of Bora Bora.

Especially Chaz and Rhea. The two were determined to find Nemo before the day ends, gushing about how he would look like in person rather than on a movie screen in the theaters.

"Alright I've told you everything you needed to hear. Now let's get your gear on." One of the employees clapped, ending her little monologue.

As everyone began putting on the necessities, Justin tapped Kendall's shoulder. "Hey, can you take a picture of me and Rhea?"

"You mean Rhea and I?" She joked, knowing how annoyed Justin gets when people correct his grammar

"Oh you want a picture too?"

She glared at her best friend, shoving his backwards as Justin laughed at her handing his phone over to her and going back to where Rhea sat waiting for him.

Kendall stood in front of the couple, looking down at Justin's phone attempting to even hold it properly let alone get the camera to start working.

"I hate your ass for having a 6s plus, Jay," Kendall cursed, trying to grip the iPhone in her skinny puny hands.

"First time with an iPhone?" He joked.

"You're so mean." Rhea slapped his chest as Justin yelped, rubbing himself afterwards.

Kendall sarcastically laughed at Justin's punch lines when suddenly his phone vibrated in her hands making her slightly jump. She squinted her eyes to see the notification due to the bright sunlight radiating directly down on them.

She read the message at the top of the screen after she managed to finally swipe up to open the camera.

Wolfiecindy: you and i both know ur not done with your fuckboy games

His phone buzzed again.

Wolfiecindy: for u just in case ur "girl" isn't giving u what u want

Kendall's mouth parted in shock realizing what she just saw. A sudden rage bursted inside her wanting nothing but to throw Justin's body overboard and have a shark eat him like in Jaws.

He told her and the rest of the gang that he was done lying to Rhea. He told them he was going to make things right again. Or so she thought.

"Ken, did you get the camera working?"

"I--uhm--yeah." She spluttered, swiping up to make the notification go away. Kendall shook her head directing the camera at the couple seeing Rhea's head laid on Justin's lap. The two looking at one another with loving eyes as Kendall took the pictures.

Once she was done, she handed the phone back over to Justin. "Here you go."

"Thanks, Ken." He smiled, standing up then helping Rhea after.

"No, problem." She shook her head dismissively.

Kendall turned around and walked over to her sister who was ready to jump in the water with her gear on. Kylie sensed her presence and whipped her head around smiling to see Kendall sit down next to her.

"What's wrong?" Kylie asked, seeing Kendall's expression.

"Nothing. I'm cool." Kendall shook her head, giving her sister a reassuring smile.

"You sure?"

"Mhm." She nodded.

Kylie mentally sighed, feeling as if something was wrong. It was almost like twin telepathy. "Okay then."

The eight of them were all in their gear ready to dive in waiting for the mentor's instructions to jump. Rhea and Justin were last in line seeing their friends jump in with excitement, go pros and cameras in hand ready to document everything.

Justin breathing became uneven as they neared the end of the boat. His anxiety level rised at the thought of jumping into the ocean freely with a shark able to come right by and eat him.

Him and Rhea were now at the end of the boat both waiting to jump, while Justin desperately wanted to back out. Justin shut his eyes, trying to take deep breaths but it wasn't exactly working.

"Alright, the two of you can jump."

As Rhea took a step forward, Justin cried, "I-I--I can't!"

"Jay?" She turned around worriedly, looking at her boyfriend with widened eyes.

He shook his head rapidly his hands in surrender. "I can't. I c-can't go in there. Rhea, can we go back? Please?"

Justin was breathing heavily, nearly in tears as Rhea rushed to him taking one hand in her own immediately lacing their fingers together. She slowly sat the both of them down as Justin choked up coughing.

On instinct, she ran her free hand through his hair softly and gently. Something he secretly loved her doing that would always calm him down.

"Rey, I--I wa-anna go b-ba-"

"Shhh, I'm right here." She soothed, kissing the top of his head. "Just breathe for me. I'm not going anywhere."

Rhea felt Justin attempting to breathe properly, inhaling and exhaling as best as possible without choking up again. She breathed right along with him trying to help.

"You can do this ya'know. Justin doesn't back out of anything. He's a fighter with determination to try new things even if it scares him." Rhea spoke aloud, rubbing her thumb against Justin's skin. "He doesn't give up because his corny, cheesy 15 year self said to never say never."

"We all have our fears, Jay, but I'm going to be right by your side the whole way through. Together."

Slowly, Justin lifted his head from Rhea's lap looking at the water near them. He took one last deep breath before saying, "okay. Together."

Rhea stood up first, lending out a hand to help up Justin. She kept her hand laced with his as they both stood at the end of the boat waiting for the mentor's words once again.

"You two ready?" He asked.

Rhea looked at Justin for his approval. He licked his lips, turning his head to hers feeling her squeeze his hand in reassurance. She isn't going anywhere.

"Yeah, we're ready." Justin said.

"Go ahead." The mentor smiled, directing his hand towards the water giving the two the thumbs up.

The couple glanced at one another one last time then finally jumping into the depths of the sea, the water splashing as they dove down under.

Justin opened his eyes first, quickly looking around at his surroundings, taking a breath through the pipe-like thing against his mouth. He noticed the clear blue sea and the beautiful fish swimming around him.

But most importantly Rhea's hand never left his even after they jumped.

He looked at the beautiful girl in front of him, squeezing her hand as she waved at him with a smile on her face.

They did it. And they did it together. Just like she said.

----------

The sisters and Rhea decided to go into town and walk and shop around. They could only be around boys for so long. Kylie refused to bring Jayde along so she was stuck with the boys back at the bungalows.

Currently, the girls were just enjoying each other's company rather than shopping for anything. If they found something cute they'd buy it.

Rhea had her phone in her hands texting Ryder who was back home in Los Angeles. The two have been texting since she was discharged from the hospital.

She enjoyed texting Ryder. He was funny, witty, and knew how to hold up a conversation unlike other boys who were just so dry texting back. For them, they always managed to keep the convos flowing from subject to subject.

One moment they were talking about Joe's cooking and the next they were talking about who's really the sexiest woman in the world.

Ryder says it's Jennifer Aniston, though Rhea seems to disagree and say it's Jennifer Lopez.

Before the accident, Ryder subtly flirted with Rhea through their text messages. Now he didn't dare to be over the top knowing how much Rhea was basically in love with Justin.

It sucked for Ryder. A lot.

But just as long as he was even talking with Rhea he was perfectly okay with it. If someone was treating her right then that's all that matters.

From: Ryder Scanlon

i hope u get me a cool magnet from bora bora

To: Ryder Scanlon

U want a magnet?? really ?? out of all things??

From: Ryder Scanlon

Well im almost always at the fridge anyways im gonna see it all the time

To: Ryder Scanlon

Okay tru

"Is there a gift shop nearby?" Rhea asked aloud to the sisters. "I wanna get something for Ryder."

"Yeah, there's one right over there." Kylie pointed to the left. The three girls walked inside to look around.

From: Ryder Scanlon

The real big man on campus

Rhea looked at the picture laughing out loud to herself. He looks like such a dork, she thought.

From: Ryder Scanlon

AOSDI

From: Ryder Scanlon

OIXV

She furrowed her eyebrows at the latest texts from him.

From: Ryder Scanlon

THAT WAS LENNOX IGNORE THAT OMG the random letters was me and her fighting for my phone back 😫😫😫😫

To: Ryder Scanlon

Omg HAHAHAHAHA

To: Ryder Scanlon

Big daddy pimpin!!!!

From: Ryder Scanlon

STOP IM EMBARRASSED

Rhea shook her head giggling to herself as she looked up from her phone, going through the spinning shelf of magnets to buy for Ryder. She hummed, wondering which one he'd like.

As she contemplated between two her phone vibrated once in her hand. She looked down to see a text from Ryder.

From: Ryder Scanlon

Umm Rhea?? Did you know your boyfriend's dick is all over the internet???

------------------------

HAHAHAHAHA OH MY GOD. I HAD TO PUT IT THERE I COULDN'T HELP MYSELF THE ICONIC LEAKED NUDES OF DADDY JB!!!

Oh man i had fun writing the last part of the chapter it was gold. I told u i got drama coming around jb got another hoe on the loose. And i know jayde hasn't done much this chapter but she will later!!! So get ready!

Guys guess what it's summer meaning im gonna update more often now get lit if you guys reach my goal for votes and comments then i'll give yall what you want sounds good?

Okay now time for my iconic questions

1. Jhea or Rhyder?? And why??

2. What do you think went down between the actual Jhea breakup?

3. What do you guys want to see next in the upcoming chapters?

4. Should I add anyone else to the squad or are we good fam? (Za and Adelaine included but they're not on the trip)

5. Any other comments? Or concerns?

Can we get this to 100+ votes and 100+ comments for the next chapter i know yall can do it i got faith in yall!!!

I love you to the moon and back you guys got Shallow Love to 22k reads, 1k votes, and 1k comments like holy fucking shit i'm totally not worthy of any of this. Yall are so loyal and dedicated to me im gonna cry wtf

Hmu on social media so we can cry together!

Twitter: @biebermaximoff

Ask.fm: jauresbiebers

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 284 45
Most books are from the point of view of the good, nerdy girl and the queen b is paints in a very bad light. This story is from the perspective of th...
17.1K 749 25
Riley is that kind of girl that doesn't give a fuck about school or about what others think, that loves to do her own thing and that always gets in t...
29.7K 895 60
After a rough patch Emma decides to start a new chapter in her life - without music! - and attends grad school in London, Ontario. She quickly makes...
228K 2K 35
Jasmine Noel Sher, a normal girl from Toronto Ontario, gets a chance to audition to be Island Defs New Artist. She finds a phone, at the auditions, t...