03; Meetings and Fans

Rhea Scott

"Katya hurry up or we're leaving without you!" Justin yelled from below the staircase.

"Can't we just leave without her?" Rachel murmured next to me, her chin in the palm of her hands as she quietly rolled her eyes. Adelaine and I stifled our laughs as the four of us, including Justin, waited for Katya to finish putting on her god damn makeup.

I have no idea why Justin wanted to bring her along, but he insisted saying she won't be a bother. Justin is the one who's paying for everything for the Cafe so I can't exactly tell him "no."

Let me tell you compared to me, Rachel wasn't too keen on the whole idea of 'Justin's sidechick coming along to check out his ex girlfriend's future business.' Well, Rachel is a hardcore bitch so I'm not really shocked.

"Don't be rude," I lowly told my sister looking away from Justin as he fixed his hair once again through the full length mirror.

"Oh please. You're as much as a bitch as I am. Who do you think you got your sassiness and comebacks from?" Rachel rhetorically asked, dramatically looking around the room before pointing back at herself.

"Oh yeah...me!"

"Fuck, alright! I'm coming!" Katya called out, finally trotting down the stairs. Reaching up to Justin, she wrapped her arms around his neck giggling, "no pun intended." Katya then kissed him on the mouth as he groaned, responding by placing his arms on her waist.

Scoffing, I shook my head turning away to look at my best friend and sister as the two of them had disgusting wincing facial expressions on their face.

"If you excuse me! I don't wanna barf up my breakfast so let's go!" Rachel blurted, standing up from the couch. Adelaine and I followed her lead as she urged Katya to go outside and into the Range rover.

"And if you really cared about my sister, you wouldn't be making out with your Instagram hoes in front of her. Especially after the stupid stunt you pulled a year ago." my sister growled, inches away from Justin's face.

Clenching his jaw, he said, "you have no right to bring up the past."

"You also had no right to dump her on your 2 year anniversary, but here we are."

---------------------

Arriving at our destination, Rachel parallel parked her Benz across the street of the open workspace both me and Adelaine are planning to look at. Justin and Katya ended up riding in his white Ferrari since Rachel was this close to slamming Katya's face onto the pavement.

Sisters.

What are we gonna do?

"It looks nice from outside," Adelaine blurted from the backseat.

"Hopefully it looks nice on the inside too," I murmured, ready to slouch in the passenger seat due to the nerves in my stomach. I mean, I don't know why my hands were getting sweaty and clamming up. We were just only looking at the space.

"Well c'mon girls, let's go check it out." Rachel insisted. Us three got out of the car carefully walking across the street, looking both ways, before approaching the open space for me and Adelaine's cafe.

Reminding Rachel, I blurted, "We're still gonna check out that open house near Justin's place, right? You said we would."

Adelaine gasped, looking over at the two of us as she opened the glass front door. "Rach, you're moving to Calabasas?"

Sighing, Rachel replied, "Well your best friend really wants me to. We're gonna check out the open house later today, wanna come?" She offered.

"I'd love to!"