7; This Is Shallow Love

Rhea Scott

"Okay, now move it a little to the left."

Kylie currently directed Kendall and I as we began hanging up banners for the party tonight. We were all running around doing chores and errands for tonight due to the fact this was going to be Justin's first party after his Bizzle phase.

Though, it's not a basic house party. Kendall and Justin called up a certain someone to bring a damn bounce house. Another one with an obstacle course.

We wanted to have a good time without the need of getting intoxicated. Well, that and Justin knows I don't like being surrounded by alcohol.

"Actually, no. Move it to the right." Kylie changed her mind, shaking her head rapidly with a wince on her face.

"Your bitch ass better make up your mind already. I'm 'bout to come down there and rip your fake ass weave off your head." Kendall snapped, looking at her sister with a glare.

From the kitchen, I heard Chaz call out, "I'll film it!"

"Shouldn't you be calling caterers, Chaz?!" I exclaimed, yelling to him from the living room.

Us girls waited for him to answer. Silence.

"Uh-I-yeah!" Chaz replied. Quickly we heard him, quietly yet loudly whisper to Maejor, "Hey hand me the phone."

"Boy! Get your mayo ass up and get the phone yourself. I'm baking the chocolate chip cookies!" Maejor scolded.

"Yeah, well those cookies are probably gonna be garbage."

"You're garbage."

The fact the three of us weren't able to see the two yet hear their conversation made this all the more funny and plain weird. Kendall, Kylie, and I stared at each other for a few seconds before giggling to ourselves.

Right as Kylie opened her mouth to order me and Kendall to move the banner once again, my phone began blaring.

I specifically set that ringtone for a certain someone.

"That's Ryder!"

I let go of the banner I was currently holding, rushing across the living room jumping over the couch to reach my phone on the coffee table. My quick dash to grab my iPhone caught Kendall and Kylie's weird stare.

As I clicked 'accept' on the screen holding the phone to my ear, I heard Kendall cry out, "Oh no!"

Diverting my attention from the front door, I looked in Kendall's direction seeing her slip from the chair she was standing on. In a result Kendall fell over bringing the banner down with her as she landed on a large, fluffy white bean bag saving the fall.

Gasping, I moved a hand to cover my mouth seeing Kylie rush to her sister.

"Oh my god, dude!" Kylie exclaimed, kneeling on her knees next to Kendall.

"Hello? Rhea?"

I shook my head immediately forgetting I was on the phone.

"Hey, Ryder. I'm sorry- I was just- um- handling stuff around the house for the party." I responded, glancing over at Kendall and Kylie every few seconds to make sure they're okay. The two still sat on the bean bag.

"That's kinda why I called you. Do you guys need any help around? I mean, Lennox and I don't mind." He offered, the tone in his voice quickly changing.

Looking around the house, I pressed my lips together wondering what the two can do. Who cares I can just find him something to do.

Or someone to do.