10; You Got My Heart That's Proof

Third Person POV

The beaming sunlight, radiating down upon the bungalows, seeped through the curtains made of bamboo directly hit against Ryan's face. He scrunched his face up, slowly opening his eyes to the sunshine outside his window.

Rubbing the sleepiness off, Ryan heard the continuing buzzing sound next to him. He turned his head seeing his phone vibrate on top of the wooden bedside table.

He reluctantly grabbed it wondering who the hell could be contacting him this time in the early morning. Reading the notification on his lockscreen, Ryan's eyes widened and he immediately jumped out of bed, falling onto the floor after before getting back on his feet, rushing to Chaz's room.

"Dude, wake up. This is an emergency! Code red! I repeat code red!"

Ryan barged into his best friend's room hearing the loud, obnoxious snores coming out of his mouth, glancing at the drool hitting the white pillows.

Maneuvering to Chaz's bed, Ryan took a free pillow smacking it against his best friend's head, "Chaz wake up!"

"Five more minutes, mom." He groaned, slapping Ryan's arm before tossing the other way, his back facing Ryan.

The blue eyed boy huffed, shaking his head at his childish best friend resulting in a last minute decision.

"You leave me no choice." He fisted the comforters, holding it tightly in his hands, pulling it in one swift movement watching Chaz roll off the bed and onto the wooden floorboards of their bungalow, landing with a loud thud.

A groan immediately followed.

"Are you gonna get up now?" Ryan asked sternly, throwing the comforters back onto the bed.

Chaz raised an arm in the air in exasperation. "Do I have a choice?"

"Jayde's plane arrives in less than 2 hours." He blurted out.

Abruptly, Chaz sat up, his face visible after lying on the ground. He looked over at Ryan with widened eyes, worry evident in his face. The shaggy haired boy got up, saying, "well what do we do?"

"We gotta wake up Justin. You go get the girls and I'll go get Maejor." Ryan instructed Chaz, pointing an index finger at him.

Chaz stumbled around, falling to his feet as he quickly maneuvered out of his room towards Kendall and Kylie's bungalow. "Yes, sir!" He called out.

Ryan went in the other direction running over to Justin's bungalow where Maejor stayed. He sneakily slipped inside using the keycard Justin gave him, tiptoeing over to Maejor's room.

Whispering, Ryan said, "Maejor. Wake up! This is code red man!"

"What?" Maejor grumbled, replying back stuffing a pillow to his face. "Do you know what time it is?"

"Time for you to fucking get up." Ryan growled. "Jayde's plane is getting here in less than 2 hours."

"Wait, what?"

Suddenly, Maejor sat up in bed wide awake hearing Ryan's previous sentence. The sleepiness in his eyes quickly washed away at the sound of Jayde.

"We gotta wake up Justin."

The two boys left Maejor's room seeing Chaz and the girls sitting around near the kitchen. Kendall was pacing around the living room on the phone, rubbing her temples in frustration while Kylie watched her sister with a bored expression on her face.

Chaz on the other hand sat next to Kylie on the couch eating a ham and cheese sandwich on a paper plate that was most likely left in the fridge from last night.