5; Ferrari's and Faking It

Rhea Scott

Baby girl, you're so damn fine though

I'm tryna know if I could hit it from behind though

Fetty Wap's 679 blasted from my Macbook speakers throughout the house, well technically the living room since that where I'm currently sitting in.

I was searching cafes and coffee shops for inspiration on how mine and Adelaine's will look like. Unfortunately, I still haven't thought of a name. My creativity isn't exactly too great.

Ryan sat on the love seat beside me from the couch focused on his Nikon. Chaz on the other hand was rummaging through the fridge for a snack at the moment.

"I got a Glock in my 'rari, 17 shots, no 38 I'm like, yeah, she's fine wonder when she'll be mine.

She walk past, i press rewind-" I sang confidently, moving my two fingers in the air when the lyrics 'walk past' blasted knowing Ryan's eyes were on me.

Immediately covering my face, I said to Ryan, "I hope you're not recording me. I'm too white to be singing this."

With my eyes closed I heard him chuckle to himself. "No worries I wasn't planning on it. You looked cute though."

"Oh shut up." I groaned, removing my hands from my face.

I wasn't sure how long the boys are going to be staying here. I assumed the whole summer, but I'm glad they're here at all. So far they've been here a few days and Justin has made no effort to hang out with them since their arrival.

He's been with Jayde this whole time. Whether it was taking her hiking or showing her around Los Angeles, he was basically attached to her hip. And the paparazzi were living for it.

E! News, TMZ, and Hollywood Life hasn't shut up about the two of them. They also enjoyed bringing my name into their bullshit too making headlines like "has ex-lover Rhea Scott been pushed to the side for London Babe Jayde Pierce?!"

Give me a fucking break.

Pieces of shit.

I wish they had real jobs. Sadly, talking about other people's lives is their job. Even worse that they get money for it.

The Beliebers weren't exactly living for it though. Some were sending her death threats (what's new) while others simply waved an arm being used to Justin's player behavior. I don't know how they're used to it when I'm not even used to it and I'm the one living with him.

Even though my friends have been 'rooting for Jhea,' maybe it is time for me to move on.

Justin doesn't love me the way I love him anymore. I shouldn't be torturing myself hearing him be intimate with other girls in the way the two of us used to be. It just sucks.

Some people say the worst feeling is to love someone who loves someone else, but they haven't been in my shoes. Try loving someone who continues to invite and sleep with multiple girls, yet still show affection and care for you.

It's damn infuriating if you ask me.

I should get over him.

"Okay is there really no food in this house?!" Chaz hollered from the kitchen. He walked out holding a piece of bread shaking his head furiously. "I mean, there's only so many ham and cheese sandwiches I can make myself."

Both Ryan and I turned to look at the hungry boy who was probably almost ready to eat his own foot at this point.

"We can go to the grocery store," I suggested.