A Broken Angel and A Monster...

By Fiesty_Spirit

Her dad doesn’t see her as anything except a punching bag, that's Chelsea her dad is abusive, and in a big ci... More

A Broken Angel and A Monster
~The Sad Life of Chelsea~
~A New Friend~
~The Abandoned House Isn't Abandoned~
~Protective Much~
~Halloween~
~I Have Cancer~
~Alexander & Ashley ~
~The Past is the Past~
~I'm With You~
~Warnings~
~The Last Goodbye~
~Slipped Away~
~The Funeral~
~I'd Come For You~
~I Love You~

~Date Night~

1.1K 16 3
By Fiesty_Spirit

School could not go by any slower seventh period was plain torture fifteen more minutes until the bell would ring.

“Chelsea, what is up with you?” Ashley asked leaning over

“Your brother is taking me out after school.”  She said excitedly.

“Oh, where is he taking you?” she asked in wonder.

“I don’t know yet, but he said you would have to walk home.” Chelsea said laughing.

“Well, that is not going to happen if he is picking us up.” she angrily replied.

“Okay, ugh can’t time go slower?” she complained

“Try living for a thousand years it gets worse.” Ashley said

“You would know.”

“Yes I would.” The bell finally rung, Chelsea stormed out of class with Ashley right on her heels. Dropping by her locker Chelsea threw her books inside and slammed the door and followed Ashley out into the school yard.

Alexander’s Camaro pulled into the parking lot and screeched to a halt right in front of the girls. Ashley opened the door and climbed into the back seat.

“I thought there was going to be no Ashley.” Alexander said looking directly at Chelsea.

“Sorry kinda let it slip that you said she was walking home, and she just had to throw a fit.” Chelsea said winking at Ashley.

“Did not!” she shouted and pulled the seat down, Chelsea climbed in the front next to Alexander and closed the door.

“Fine. We will drop you off then we are going out.” He said looking at Chelsea.

“Where are you going?” Ashley asked from the back seat.

“Not telling.” Alexander said and stuck his tongue out at his sister.

After they dropped Ashley off at home Alexander took Chelsea to the movies. He bought the tickets but wouldn’t say what they were going to see. He held her hand as they walked into the dark theater. There was only about two or three other people inside, so they took a seat in the center of the room in the middle of the row.

“What movie is this Alexander?” Chelsea asked for the fifth time.

“Don’t Be Afraid of the Dark, now will you stop asking?” he replied.

“Yes.” She said happily with a smile on her face. She leaned down in her chair and put her feet on the back of the seat in front of her.

Once the lights went down and the movie started Chelsea slipped her arm through Alexander’s and leaned her head on his shoulder.  Alexander glanced over at her just as the old man was pulled through the small opening in the wall; she clutched his arm and had a disturbed look on her face.

“I’m going to kill you.” She whispered under her breath but Alexander still heard her.

“That’s impossible.” He whispered into her hair and kissed her.

As the movie went on Chelsea would not release Alexander’s arm, not that he minded or anything, she jumped a few times. Once it was over people stood up and started to clear out. Chelsea threw Alexander back his arm and stood up. She picked up her jacket and her trash and waited for Alexander.

“That wasn’t so bad.” He said stretching.

“Yeah, whatever.” She said. Chelsea hated scary movies but she loved to watch them. They reassured her that somewhere out there things could happen to people and that some people’s lives were worse than hers.

“Well, should I take you to your house, or do you want to come home with me?” he asked.

“How about we go to the park instead.” She said. He shrugged and told her it was up to her. Of course they were off to the park after they left the parking lot.

The sky was dark stars were perfectly visible, the trees were lightly blowing in the wind, and the play ground was empty no little kids were seen anywhere. Chelsea walked over to the swing set and sat in a swing.

“I used to come here all the time.” she said.

“I saw you a couple of times.” Alexander said walking over to her, Chelsea was kicking her legs back and forth. She began to get higher in the air every time she would kick her legs.

“What are you some creepy stalker or something?” she asked.

“I don’t know you tell me.” he said smirking.

Chelsea raised her eyebrows and thought about it for a while.

“I think you are a creepy stalker.” She stuck her tongue out at him. Alexander watched the girl before him and ran over to her grabbing her around the waist before she swung forward. She shrieked and giggled.

Alexander fell to the ground and pulled Chelsea with him, Chelsea rolled off of him and laid on her back in the gravel.

“The stars are beautiful tonight.” She said.

“So are you.” Alexander said.

Chelsea burst out into laughter barley being able to control herself.

“What?”

“It’s nothing, just that, that was so corny.” She said.

“I know it was in a movie.” He said shrugging his shoulders. Chelsea leaned over and kissed him on the cheek.

“It was nice though.”

Alexander smiled and looked up at the stars.

“Look, a shooting star,” he said. “Make a wish.”

Chelsea closed her eyes and wished as hard as she could, knowing that it wouldn’t come true. Life just wasn’t fair for her.

“What did you wish for?” Alexander asked.

“I wished my mother would gt better.” She said sadly.

“Oh, well then I better get you home.” He said, he stood up and held his hand out, Chelsea grabbed it and he pulled her up, but never let go.

“I don’t want to go home.” She said. “I want to go with you.”

“Okay.” Alexander smiled. “I will take you with me.”

Chelsea smiled and walked to the car with Alexander, never letting him go.

“ Was it a good night?” Ashley asked when the couple walked into the house.

“Yes.” Alexander replied and walked up stairs with Chelsea behind him.

“Oh I see bringing the date home are we? I think that would be the first time you ever done that.” She shouted the last part, even thought it wasn’t needed for Alexander to hear.

“Here you can wear this.” Alexander said placing a pair of boxers and a black t-shirt on the foot of the bed.

“Thanks.” She said and took the clothes into the bathroom to change.

 “You know, I should really bring some of my clothes over here.” She said.

“I think that would be best. But I love seeing you in my clothes.” He said.

“Oh really.” Chelsea said coming out of the bathroom and leaning against the door frame. She crossed her arms and stared intensely at Alexander.

“Yeah.” He said and walked over to her; he placed his hands on her face and slid them down to her shoulders, down her sides, and stopped at her hips. His touch made her shiver a bit, his eyes still were connected with hers never loosing eye contact, every second he was moving closer and closer to her until there was barley any space between them.  Alexander rested his forehead against hers and closed his eyes.

“Chelsea.” He breathed out so faint that she could barely hear him.

 She said nothing she just wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him into her. She pushed her lips to his showing him just how much she cares.  His hands traveled down to her thighs and lifted her up; she wrapped her legs around his waist and tangled her hands in his hair. Alexander pushed Chelsea against the wall, his lips trailed down her neck planting small kisses along the way to her collarbone.

All of a sudden he stopped and looked up and Chelsea, his eyes flashed red and then back to his normal eye color.

“Are you okay?” Chelsea asked out of breath.

“Yeah, maybe we should get some rest.” He said breathing harshly. He sat Chelsea back on her feet and walked to the bed folding the sheets down.

“You can sleep here I will go down stairs.” He said.

“Why?” Chelsea asked  confused. “I will keep my hands to myself.”

“Okay.” He laughed, Chelsea walked over and crawled into the bed. Alexander slid in next to her and pulled her to his chest.

“Hands.” She stated.

“You said you would keep your hands to yourself I didn’t say I would keep mine to myself.” He said and wrapped his arms around her holding her to him.

“Goodnight.” He said and closed his eyes.

Chelsea looked up at the ceiling wrapped up in her thoughts, finally after a few minutes she felt her eyes start to close and she drifted off to sleep.  

~*~

Votes, likes, and comments would be lovely and much appreciated :) let me know what you think-Vega

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 2K 21
WARNING: Have not edited! **A.K.A. Boarding School is Always Fun** Coming home from boarding school is something every person would love. Everyone e...
129K 2.1K 29
(**Violence in some parts**) Abused physically and mentally. Diana takes it all for her sister Emma, the only blood related person she has left. She...
691K 26.4K 46
For eight years, Jade Fawn hasn't had the best luck. Ever since her parents were murdered, she has been tormented every single day by her pack yet sh...
1.3K 347 29
She was just a normal girl, Then her world shattered. The death of her mother : who looks and deceives even her own daughter to think she was human. ...