Fates | Akutagawa X Reader X...

By nohrianslut

(Y/N) (L/N) was a member of the mafia with no ability. Although, some have said that she would get her abilit... More

Chapter One: Leave
Chapter Two: Suicide
Chapter Three: Come With Me
Chapter Four: The Armed Detective Agency
Chapter Five: Previous Job
Chapter Six: Abilities
Chapter Seven: A Choice
Chapter Eight: Dazai
Chapter Nine: Love
Chapter Eleven: Natsume
Chapter Twelve: Sun and Moon
Chapter Thirteen: Tears
Chapter Fourteen: Reunion Gift
Chapter Fifteen: Confession
Chapter Sixteen: A Warning
hi uhh sorry lol but new fanfic!

Chapter Ten: Memories

5.5K 198 167
By nohrianslut

(Y/N) POV

It couldn't feel anything. I couldn't see anything. Couldn't hear. It's as if I lost my senses.

Could this be what death feels like?

I remember the events that led me to this moment.

A bullet to the shoulder. Pathetic. I can't believe I lost my life that easily.

For what seemed like a couple seconds later, something flashed and a scene came before my eyes.

"Let's goooooo!~" A little girl with (H/C) ran up to another young boy with (H/C) hair, but the boy looked slightly older.

The boy flashed a smile in response. "Yes!" The girl took the boy's hand and ran.

The scene changed now. The pair was walking alone in the streets hand in hand until the girl started running around again. "Calm down! We're not even there yet!" The boy told her, keeping a smile on his face and trying to catch up.

"Then lets go!" She ran back and jumped on his back.

The sight of the two put a smile on on my face. But that feeling changed once a different scene showed up again.

"H-Help!!" The girl cried reaching for her brothers hand.

"Forget about me, run!" He pushed her away.

"How adorable." A man spoke from the shadows and stepped on the little boys back. I tried to move and help but I couldn't. I was stuck. The man pulled out something shiny out of his pocket.

A gun.

"It's a shame I'm going to have to get rid of you." He loaded the gun and pointed it toward the boy.

"Run!!!" The boy called to his sister once more

"No!!!" At this point, the girl was in a position similar to mine. But she wasn't frozen for an unknown purpose, she was frozen with fear.

Ugh why can't I fucking move!? I need to help! Why am I even seeing this? Is the-

My thoughts got cut off with a bang and the boys last words.

"(Y/N), GO!"

----------

I jolted up and gasped for air leaning on whatever was next to me for support.

What on earth.

The boys last words...

No, it might just be another person named (Y/N).

But I wonder why I dreamt of that.

I let out a sigh and looked around noticing the familiar walls of my room.

What happened again?..

...

Oh yeah.

I moved my hand to my shoulder and hissed from the pain.

I really need to stop thinking about boys.

A couple minutes later, someone came in.

"Oh! Hello (Y/N)! How are you feeling?" Yosano came in and asked surprised.

"Okay..." I responded and noticed my voice was hoarse.

"That's good. You know, when Dazai took you here, he was so out of energy. I've never seen that man try to do anything with effort besides killing himself."

Dazai?

I wanted to ask her more questions, but I had no strength. So I just simply said, "Thank you."

"Did I miss anything important?"

"Don't worry, as far as I know, nothing happened. But then again, most of what we do is confidential. I'm sorry."

"It's okay. Thank you once again though."

"Of course."

After what seemed like hours of trying to convince Yosano, she had finally allowed me to go out and walk around. After all, I needed to get my muscles working again after being unconscious for who knows how long.

Plus, I now have abilities so I can protect myself. (˘◡˘)

Speaking of which, at first, Yosano didn't want me walking around because she wanted me to, "remain unharmed."

And according to her as well, she only used her skills as a doctor to heal me which I was relieved about since I heard her ability was quite... something.

They really do care about me... Unlike-

"Ack."

I bumped into someone.

"Ah! Sorry!" We said at the same time. He offered me his hand to get up from the ground and I accepted it.

"Sorry again, Ms...?"

"(L/N)."

"(L-" He paused mid-sentence and I heard an explosion. "Did you hear that?" I asked him.

He nodded slowly. I saw that other people were still walking as if nothing had happened.

This was like that time in Chapter Six where I heard an explosion but Atsushi and the others hadn't!

"Lets go!" We said at the same time again and I couldn't help but smile a bit.

We ended up behind a small building with dead bodies around.

"The bloods fresh. Whoever did this is probably near." He said.

Oh! I never got his name!

Before I could ask, gun shots were heard inside of the building.

We ran in and saw Kunikida and...

Him...

Akutagawa.

"(L/N)!" Kinikida yelled catching my attention. Unfortunately, Akutagawa saw this as an opening for an attack.

"Kunikida-san!!" I ran towards him.

"Don't worry, I'm okay."

"Are you sure about that?" Akutagawa attacked again with his Rashomon and sent Kunikida across the room.

I tried to run to Kunikida again but someone grabbed my wrist and forcing me to face the other way.

"Akutagawa..." I mumbled, confused and upset.

"I miss you, (Y/N)..." He showed me the rare smile he always put on when we would talk together.

But for all I know, the smile could've been fake the whole time.

"And what happened to 'Aku-chan?' His smile turned to a sad one.

I tried moving away from his grip but I felt like I was trapped with his gaze.

Why am I...

His face started getting closer until someone kicked him across the room like Kunikida.

I gasped and expected it to be Kunikida who had kicked him but it was the stranger I met.

"You little-!!" Akutagawa commanded his Rashomon to attack the stranger. I tried to block the attack but I was too late.

I looked at Akutagawa again with a glare but before anything else could happen, police sirens were audible.

"Tch, interference." He looked at the stranger. "Just know I'm not done with you."

And so he vanished.

It took me a couple of seconds to take in everything that happened but once I snapped out of my daze, I ran to the stranger.

I really need to get his name...

I kneeled next to him and saw the wound was on his waist to the left side.

This is my fault, I should've never brought him here.

"(L/N)." I saw Kunikida stand and make his way towards us. "Who is that!?" His voice had a tint of anger and shock.

"We need to get him to the hospital. Or Yosano. Please help me."

He nodded with no hesitance and he put the stranger on his back.

Back to Yosano already huh... Hope she isn't getting tired of me.

"Lets go. Call Atsushi and Dazai to meet us at the agency since it's closer."

Dazai...

He gave me his phone and I decided to only call Atsushi and hope they were together so I didn't have to call Dazai.

It'd be awkward...

Atsushi and Dazai were in a matter of fact together so I was glad when we met up with them at the agency. We were currently waiting outside with an awkward silence.

"Who is he?" Atsushi asked.

"I, actually, um... Don't know... Heh."

"HUH!?" They all yelled.

"Calm down!" I started to explain what happened and how I didn't get to find his name.

"I see."

"Oh."

Yosano came out.

"How is he!? Is he okay!?" I jumped from the chair.

"Yes, surpisingly. The wound that he got should have killed him, but I have a theory that he also has an ability. About half an hour after you brought him in here, his body was completely fine."

"He has an ability too?" I mumbled to myself.

"He's in there right now. So if you wish to see him, go ahead."

"Thank you!" I quickly stood up and opened the door to see him on a bed reading a small book.

"Thank goodness you're okay!" I ran to him.

"Ah! Hello!" He greeted with a smile.

"So would you mind telling us your name?" Dazai said.

The stranger looked at me still smiling.

"(L/N) Natsume."

----------

SO BSD S1 FINISHED AND I'M SO SALTY ONLY 12 EPISODES DJHSNSJSJS

but at least i'll be able to catch up on this book lmaO

anyways, i also chose the first oc from the comments on that one place in the book (idk what they're called ok)

it was from ANTIable

i might change some things (also for future chosen ocs) so sorry about that (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞

it's also exactly 1:30 am so sorry for any grammar mistakes!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.8K 1.1K 10
WARNING: SPOIL AT YOUR OWN RISK! ;) Hi reader-chans! I thought it's time to bring another fanfic! Since I recently watched BSD, it inspired me to gr...
217K 6.6K 16
To the moon she has prayed, the moonlight grants it... After destroying the place that had imprisoned her for so long, (Y/n) (L/n) now seeks for the...
94.5K 3.4K 23
They say that abilities are meant to be a gift. But for her, it isn't. It only caused misfortunes to her. It only caused countless painful memories...