Highschool Confession

By jungxzy

Liskook Fanfiction Story More

HC1:First day of school
HC2:RED TEAM.
HC3:CRUSH
HC4:Coincidence
HC5:Chismosa
HC6:Clover
HC7:HHWR
HC8:Plan
HC9:Foundation Day!
HC10:Takbo!
HC11:Clinic
HC12:The Day
HC13:The Day 2
HC14:Ms.Pakwan
HC15:Chocolates and Flowers
HC16:No effect
HC17:2 years later..
HC18:Chat
HC19:Confession Pt.2
HC20:Missing
HC21:Bestfriend
HC22:Move-on
HC23:Hangin
HC24:Still InLove
HC25:Hope
HC26:Stare
HC27:Andrea
HC28:Official
HC29:Iwas
HC30:Birthday
HC31:Kylie's Point of View
HC32:Someone's Jealous
HC33: Lei's Feelings
HC34:Aristotle
HC35:Letter
HC36:Meet Up
HC37:Confrontation
HC38:Admirer
HC39:Hate
HC40:Kylie's Birthday
HC41:Courting
HC2NDHalf-Teaser
HC2/43:Sana
HC2/44:Official
Epilouge
Thank You!+ NEW STORY

Prologue

5.2K 136 8
By jungxzy

She's Kylie Villanueva.

Ang babaeng walang ginawa kundi ang magpasaway sa eskwelahan kasama ang kayang mga kaibigan.

But this attitude changed as Lucas Mercado enter her life as her Crush.

Ang dating simpleng buhay ay nagkagulo ng makilala niya ito.

Pain ,  happiness especially sadness.Feelings that show in an unexpected time and days.

And her mind was confused as she want to let go of the feelings she had for him.

And that starts her Highschool Confession.

~~~~

This story is under construction.Lol!Under construction so please.Intindihin kung bigla nalang magi-iba yung pangalan at scenes.

By the way,i just made a video inspired by Liskook on youtube.Please go and check it out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_vG8cfuvwI .And please don't forget to subscribe and like the video.If the link doesn't work,kindly search "_charcoles_" and click the plain pink profile to watch the videos.Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 199 10
Isa lang akong simpleng babae.... ay teka mali pala,isa lang akong nerd na may gusto sa isang sikat na lalake sa School namin, hindi nya ako napapans...
10.1K 93 21
When the Sexy surgeon Wandee Ronnakiat becomes involved with boxer Yeo Yak and their relationship develops from friends with benefits to something mo...
131K 3.1K 53
"Here, Under the Stars... What if our paths crossed again?" Four years after her heart got broken, successful music producer and CEO, Magui Feola, we...
5.2K 627 54
Us Series #1 | unedited Maganda sa paningin namin ang tulay na hindi namin inaasahang may misteryo pero nang tumagal, makikita namin kung ano ito. Ma...