My Teasing Alpha Mate

By selenia425

More

CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6; part 1
CHAPTER 6; part 2
CHAPTER 7
please read !
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
please read !
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
Sorry guys !! Not an update
CHAPTER 13!!!
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
Im sorry !! Plz read..
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 part 1
chapter 18 part 2 !!!!!!!!!!
please read !
Chapter 19
Hello everyone
new story is out !!
ALL FOLLOWING PLEASE READ

My Teasing Mate

162K 2.5K 241
By selenia425

A/N : ok ! this is my first story so please be kind with the comments :) thank you ! Hope you guys like it!!

CHAPTER 1 

 *ALEXAS POV*

Run !! That was all I could get though in my head....I was done with my pack and my so called father. The whole dark-night pack treated me like shit. I was there servant all my life and there toy to beat up and hurt.  The only person in the entire pack that was nice to me was Jacob. I tried to stand up from another one of my so called packs beatings my wolf whimpered from the pain and so did I. All I could do is lay there with tears in my eyes while everyone left the dinning room  laughing and calling me pathetic and weak. Jacob walked in and ran to me as fast as he could with worry in his eyes. "what happened?!" "some of the pack came in to eat and as I served them I drop one of their drinks" "dam it alexa! that's it.. I'm taking you out of her and sending you where they can never find you." "really?" I asked in surprise and tears of happiness rushed down my face. "yes, I am and we're doing it NOW" I gave him a shaky thank you and with that he carried me in his arms up to my bathroom. As he cleaned my wounds I hissed when he places the wet towel on my face. He gives me an apologetic look and continues cleaning my wounds. "there all done" "listen Jacob you don't have to help me so why do it? the rest of the pack is just going to get on your case just for talking to me!" "alexa I don't care what they do to me as long as I know your ganna leave this pack for a better one that will actually treat you right instead of beating you!" With that he sighed and left me alone in the bathroom so I could take a shower and change into some new cloths. when I came out I had a back pack already packed on my bed with everything I needed. "alexa you need to go now! Everyone just left but they will be back soon" "I know but what about you? come with me! we can leave this hell of pack and start a new life in another one." I practically bagged him to come with me " no..i need to make sure they cant track you while ur leaving" he growled at the thought of them finding me again and to be honest I was scared for my life and his! I don't want them to hurt him. I don't know what ill do if they take out there anger on him just because he helped me escape "please Jacob..i don't want to be alone out there! I cant do this by myself! I-" "yes you can and you will!" he growled at me while picking me up and pushing me out my window when he heard them coming in the pack house again. I cried as I looked back at my best friend and the pack that will soon becomes just a memory.

3 DAYS LATER.....

I am so tired and I have been running for 3 days straight. I only took a break to drink water and catch my breath. My body ached all over and my wolf begged me to stop. My legs finally gave out from underneath me and I landed on the ground...HARD... crying out in pain as my already bruised ribs hit the floor. I just laid there waiting to die and finally have some peace but Im trying so hard not to close my eyes. I heard someone coming and in front of me there was a full black wolf looking at me with its black eyes staring into mine...Finally the darkness took over my body.

Beep...Beep...Beep...that was the sound I woke up to as my head feels like It was mashed to the ground a couple of times. As I open my eyes I saw that it was the heart scanner that's making that sound. Beep...Beep...OH SHUT UP!! I practically yelled at this thing." really alexa?" I just shook my head and ignored my wolfs comment. I haven't heard from my wolf in almost a month! I continued to examine the place I was in and saw that it was a hospital room and from the looks of it I was in another packs territory. I had the sudden urge to pee so I got up and looked for a bathroom. when I finally found one I locked the door. when I was washing my hands after doing what I needed to do I heard a huge crash from the room I came from and then hear a loud growl that made me shiver. 'that was weird' I thought to myself and opened the door to smell the most mouth watering smell I have every known. I held back the moan that wanted so desperately to escape my lips as I slowly looked up towards a set of black eyes staring right into my green ones. Another shiver went though my body as he stalked toward me and graved my upper arms. "he's our mate" my wolf purred and my eyes widened at what my wolf just told me. it was the first sentence she has said in months and if she did talk it was a word and them she wouldn't talk for another week! I took in all his features....he had black hair and seemed a foot taller then me! He had such a sexy body that I just wanted to melt in and when calmed down his eyes where a light blue. A truly beautiful mate and he was all mine. "ours" was the last thing my wolf said before blocking me out.  i pulled away from his grasp only to be pulled into his hard chest as he growled in warning. "don't ever try and move away from me again mate.. your mine " he growled before carrying me to out and into his room ...

CHAPTER 2

*JAKES POV*

My wolf was jumpy the second i shifted and i had no idea why, that's when this incredible smell of cinnamon and apple hit my nose. i followed the sent to a clearing just out side of my packs territory and before my eyes this beautiful girl, my mate,  laid on the floor trying so hard not to close her eyes. i could feel my eyes turn black as i look at her bruised face and her holding her right side in pain. When i looked back towards her face she was out cold and murmuring in her sleep. i tried to wake her up with my but she didn't budge and only whimpered. i ran towards a tree and found some basketball shorts. when i went back to my mate she was curled up into a ball and i frowned as i smelled another wolfs sent on her. never the less i carried her and took her to the pack house where the pack doctor was already waiting since i mind linked him to meet me there. As i was about to place her on the bed she moved her hands graving my neck and not letting go.

when i finally got lose of her hold she only whimpered and my wolf growled "why did you pull her away! you upset her!" "relax...the doc needs to make sure she's ok before i can do any thing and you know that" he just growled and shut me out as i rolled my eyes annoyed. i turned my attention back to my mate and waited for the doctor to give me the results. "ok well i can tell that she has been beaten pretty bad but it seems as if someone else has been cleaning her wounds so they wont get infected. she has a few bruises on her face and ribs along with a few cuts but nothing that wont heal in short time. alpha i must warn you not to be on top of her so much as she is still weak and needs to regain her strength." i growled but nodded in understanding as he told me she should be waking up soon and by then most of her injuries should be healed. i left my mate to find my father and tell him the good news of finding my mate.

i knocked on the door to his office that will soon be mine in a few months and when i heard a "enter" i preceded not wasting a second of time so i could go to my mate as soon as possible.  My father was as tall as me , about 6'5 , and had bark black hair win white hair all over it. He congratulated me and told me to go to my mate as she would have a lot of questions. i said my good bye and ran back down stairs only to bump into one of my pack members, Blake , he was soon to be beta and my best bud since we where pups. "he bro .. why the rush?" "sorry dude i just got to go to the doctor...i found my mate" i smiled and he grinned "well dude im happy for! i cant wait to meet our soon to be Luna" with that i turned the corner and down the stairs only to see her bed empty and the window open. i was furious with my self for leaving her here without me around and now she escaped and ran! then the bathroom door opened to revile my mate. i walked toward her and graved her by her upper arms. She was at lest 5'7 with long light brown hair that reached her waist and the most gorgeous green eyes. biting her lower lip i growled as she tried to move away from my grasp. "don't ever try and move away from me again mate.. your mine " i growled and took her up to my room so i could talk to my lovely mate alone and so she can explain why she has another wolfs sent on her...

*ALEXAS POV*

when I was in his room all I could smell was my sexy mates sent and I couldn't get enough of it. while sighing I heard him chuckle as he sat on the bed with me just staring into my eyes as if trying to look for something in them. I broke our eye contact and looked down at his body, Jesus how I wish I can touch his body...my thoughts were interrupted by his sexy voice "so my beautiful mate... care to tell me your name?" "alexa " I simply said and he began repeating my name as if trying not to forget it . "and yours" "im Jake" he smiled and I almost forgot how to breathe from the excitement my wolf had become with our mates name. Jakes face was soft and welcoming and then it turned hard and cold with in seconds. "hey babe i need to go deal with something real quick down stairs. can i trust you to stay here and not run away?" he asked so softly that i couldn't say no "yes i will stay here" and with one final nod he left the room and i heard his steps slowly fade fast down the stairs. i felt my wolf calling me to talk to her so i opened the link and she began "oh my god! our mate is so sexy and i can feel his wolfs love for us already! i cant wait to be marked by our mate and have pups and -" "whoa!! who said we where staying!? im not going to allow myself to get marked or especially have pups! are you crazy?! you know we cant stay here!" i practically yelled at my wolf "well will have to see then" "no.. we wont have to see anything because we are leaving as soon as we can. the only reason im not leaving now is because were to still weak" "no! we cant leave! please just give him a chance! " after thinking it though and my wolfs constan begging i finally agreed to stay IF this mate of ours is good to us... "ugh ! fine ill try" and with that my wolf blocked me out leaving me aggravated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

336K 9.9K 22
I was always told that werewolves were fake. I understood that. But something happens at school one day that I don't know how to explain other than t...
570K 13K 38
Sakari, An 18 year old female wolf & Darius, A 19 year old male wolf and alpha... The twist? They're mates. Everything would be easy if it wasn't for...
199K 11.8K 55
girl meets boy. boy turns out to be suicidal werewolf with stalkerish tendencies. drama ensues.
22.9K 1.4K 52
"Will you stop following me?" She turned to the pretty, odd, boy wearing an innocent smile. "But I'm your guardian angel." He says, though in reality...