My Sister's Boyfriend (Harry...

By kite78

Harry and Jamie have been best friends since they were merely five years old, but when teenage years hit, Jam... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 Part 1
Chapter 3 Part 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7 Part 1
Chapter 7 Part 2
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
PLEASE READ
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 Part 1
Chapter 30 Part 2
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39 Part 1
Chapter 39 Part 2
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46 Part 1
Chapter 46 Part 2
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51

Chapter 6

7.7K 169 20
By kite78

Jamie's POV:

       It's been 11 Days since Harry decided to start ignoring me and yes he still is ignoring me. Within those day's school finished and Harry graduated. Congrats to him. But, even more exciting news me and Louis became "official" I guess you can call it. I don't exactly know what to call it actually. I'm still getting used to this couple stuff. But, long story short. Louis asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes. Things have been going pretty great between me and Louis well up until right now. Someway somehow Harry, Louis, Kasey, Matty and I ended up together at my house. I was asked to babysit Matty while my parents worked and then I invited Louis over to help... which probably wasn't the best idea since for some unknown reason Matty hates Louis.

       Then, Kasey and Harry ended up here too. I don't know how that happened. So here we are me and Louis snuggling on the big couch Matty on the floor playing with Master Windu, C3PO, and his blue power ranger and Kasey and Harry cuddling (gag) on the smaller couch. If you are guessing it is silent and awkward... you guessed correct.

     Honestly, Harry has a car and if he hates to be around me so much then I don't understand why he doesn't just grab his girlfriend and go. That boy makes it so hard to love. Which is good? Because I'm dating his best friend and I shouldn't be in love with anybody other than Louis... right? Once again, new to this relationship stuff.

Harry's POV:

       I glance over at Louis and Jamie one more time just to make sure he isn't hurting her or pressuring her or upsetting her, or god forbid kissing her. Kasey and I were supposed to go to the beach but when I came over to pick her up and I saw Louis here with Jamie, I thought maybe it would be more fun to stay here and keep a very close eye on them. Thank god Kasey didn't mind hanging out here with them instead or else I would have been thinking about them the whole time we were at the beach. What were they doing? What were they saying? Is Jamie ok?

      I feel really bad about ignoring her but I also felt really bad when I opened her front door to see her and my best friend kissing. I'm not ignoring her because I'm mad at her or because I want her to be as hurt as I was when I saw them kissing. I'm doing it because I don't want to get hurt again... like I did when I was 13 like the day at my 13th birthday party. When I saw Louis and her kissing it was like I felt it all over again. I can't let Jamie hurt me again. Even if she isn't really trying to. Even if she never really was trying to.

      Kasey broke the extremely awkward silence. "Oh em gee! Do you know what would be like the best idea?" We all looked at each other and then to Kasey wondering what would be 'like the best idea'.

      "We should all go on a double date!" My eyes darted to Jamie, whose eyes were already on me. I sighed and dropped my head shaking it. That's a very bad idea. "YEAAHH!!! That's a great idea!" Louis said to Kasey. Oh please, no it's not.

     "Don't you guys think? That would be so much fun!" Louis shouted at me and then Jamie. I shrugged my shoulders, I truly did not want to go on a double date with my girlfriend, her sister, and my best friend but it seems that they do and I don't have much choice.

       "Uh... I don't know..." Jamie started. Yes! Jamie, please continue! Tell them how this is a horrible idea and that we should absolutely not go on a double date. She just shrugged like I had and didn't say another word. NO!!! That was our chance, Jamie! We so could have got out of this stupid date if she had just said, 'no. that's a stupid idea.' But, of course shy Jamie didn't say that. Then again, I wasn't saying much too. Whatever, somehow this is Jay's fault.

     "Yes! We should absolutely go on one!" Kasey shouted. I cringed at the high decimal that her voice just reached. Louis nodded and Jamie kept a blank face which I mirrored. I sighed and then rolled my eyes. I guess we're all going on a double date. Joy!

~One Hour Later~

    Stupid Louis and stupid Jamie were at the front door making out. I know because I can hear saliva being exchanged all the way from the living room. I physically gagged and Matty cracked up and screamed at the top of his lungs."EW! GET A ROOM!" I didn't think it was possible to like Matty any more than I already did. But, our new bond over hating Jamie and Louis' relationship has made me like him even more. Now I'm laughing and Matty is gagging. I could hear Louis and Jay pull apart. Gross. And she said goodbye then the front door opened and shut. Thank god he is finally gone.

    Jamie stormed into the living room and glared at me and then Matty. "That was very rude!" She shouted at us. I ignored her, like I have been doing for awhile now. It was hard to do at first but now it is getting easier and I'm almost used to it. I mean I have done it once before.

    "So is shoving your tongue down someone's throat in the next room over. We could hear you, you know? It was nasty!" Matty piped in surprising me and Jamie. Matty is never disrespectful and never to Jamie. Jamie and him are very close. Matty must really not like Louis.

    "He's not 'someone' he's my boyfriend!" Jamie shouted at Matty, but not too loud because she could never shout at anyone especially Matty. My face turned red once she called him that and I suddenly felt uncomfortable and in need of some alcohol maybe. Yeah, alcohol sounds good right now. I stood up and marched up stairs and into Kasey's room where she was on the phone. I laid down on Justin Bieber and closed my eyes.

Jamie's POV:

    Matty and I made up of course and I decided to take him out for ice cream as an apology for being 'gross' around Matty. The last thing I want to do is act like Harry and Kasey do. Because, that's gross. I guess I just need to accept the fact that my only brother hates my boyfriend. My car rolled up to the ice cream shop I work at and Matty and I stepped out of the car. Matty loves that I work here because it means I get a discount which means I can afford to take Matty here twice as much as I could before I started working here. 

     I walked around the car to Matty's side and grabbed his little hand and we walked across the parking lot and into the building. Big, Strong Matty pushed open the door and we walked inside and right to the glass display of ice creams.  Matty's eye's bulged out of his head as he pressed his nose right up to the glass and began observing all of the different flavors that they had. I stood next to him my arm around his shoulder as I looked down at the choices too. I always get the same thing so I don't know why I'm looking.

    Dave, my coworker popped up out of nowhere and greeted us both. I figured Matty would be a few minutes so I went ahead and asked for mine now. "Hey Dave! Can I get a small chocolate cup?" I asked he smiled and started making it. I know it's weird that I work in an ice cream shop since I don't eat but I don't mind being around food and I love my job so it's actually a great job for me right now. Yes, I know that it is also weird that I just ordered an ice cream when I'm obviously not going to eat it but I always order one anyway just to make Matty happy. Once he was done he handed it to me and I started swirling the ice cream around with my spoon. "And, for you Matty?" Dave asked.

   "Uh... I want..." Matty started. Here we go, Matty's eyes are much larger than his stomach and he always orders a huge ice cream then has two bites and says he's done. I don't really care because then he puts the ice cream in our freezer and ends up finishing it later anyway. Matty finished saying his fifth topping and then stopped. "I think that's it..." he said. Dave and I sighed in relief. After a minute Dave gave (ha! That rhymes) Matty back his HUGE ice cream and then told me the total. Thank goodness I get a discount or I would be dipping into my college savings to pay for this... stupid Matty. I paid and then Matty and I said thank you. Then we walked outside and sat down at a picnic table.

    After a minute of peaceful silence I interrupted it because this question has been bugging me a lot and dammit I want the answer! "Hey Matty..." I said. He looked up at me and nodded. So I continued, "Why do you hate Louis?" I asked. Matty stopped eating his ice cream and didn't say anything he set it down on the picnic table and then took a seat on the table rather than the seat so he was closer to eye level with me. He is so cute he's like a little adult. "Cause... He's not Harry. And, he's annoying and he doesn't treat you good like Harry can." I fell silent and then continued moving around my ice cream. I didn't really know what to say to that. Matty wanted me and Harry to be together? Romantically?

~30 Minutes Later~

     Matty and I pulled up to our house and he got out of my car and ran up the driveway and into the house in record time. I sighed and stepped out of the car. I walked up the driveway and into the house. Mom and Dad's car was in the driveway so I'm assuming they're home from work. "Mom!?! Dad?!?" I shouted. No answer. I walked out into the back yard and saw them and Matty sitting in lawn chairs talking. I smiled at my cute little family and walked to them.

    "Oh sweetie! There you are good to see you! Thank you so much for watching Matty today and taking him out for ice cream. How sweet of you." My mother said. I just smiled and nodded my head. All of a sudden our back door was being slammed and the sound of flip flops was behind us. Kasey.

    I turned around and smiled at her then turned back around to face Dad, who was talking about something about politics and his stupid coworker. I felt a small hand grab hold of my forearm and yank me. Suddenly I was face to face with Kasey. I just smiled and then tried turning back to Dad because that was pretty rude. She just yanked me back to where she had pulled me to before and once again I was face to face with Kasey. "Yes..." I asked.

   "Jamie, can you please do me a favor?" She asked. I sighed. Of course Kasey wanted something from me Kasey always wants something from me. I gestured my hands in a way to say without saying anything at all tell-me-what-the-fuck-it-is-that-you-want-from-me. She just grinned and held up an iPhone in her hand and then placed it in mine. Ok... I was definitely confused.

   "Kasey... Why the fuck is a random phone in my hands?" I asked. She just giggled and then blushed. "Well... Harry left it on my... bed." She giggled some more and I cringed. EW. Way too much information. I just nodded. How the hell am I supposed to do her a favor if it clearly has to do with Harry? "So?" I say handing stupid Harry his stupid phone back to his stupid girlfri-... I mean my lovely sister. "So... can you drive over to his house and give it to him please! He hasn't noticed it's gone because he hasn't called it or come to get it. PLEASE do me this favor? PLEASE!" I sighed again and grabbed the phone from her and placed it in my back pocket.

     I don't want to do this. No. I REALLY don't want to do this. But, Kasey doesn't have a car and she can't bring it to him so it does make sense for me to I guess. FUCK! How the hell am I supposed to do this if he isn't talking to me? Whatever I'll just throw it at his big fucking head when I see him. That way I won't have to say a word and neither will he. I smiled to myself thinking of my genius plan. But, it wasn't realistic... I could never hurt Harry physically or emotionally no matter how mad he makes me. AND HE FUCKING CAN MAKE ME REALLY MAD SOMETIMES. I don't even know how he does it he just always pushes the right buttons and I always end up hurt. I guess it's because we've known each other for so long. He knows exactly what buttons to push. (That sounded a little sexual... or I have dirty mind. But, it isn't meant to be sexual ok... carry on)

     Kasey smiles widely then tackles me in a hug. Gee whiz, where did that come from? I just laughed and grabbed my keys off of the garden table then made my way to my car. I hop in and then start up the engine. Kasey fucking owes me big time. Driving down the road I decide to crank up the radio and rock out as I go. With Bohemian Rhapsody blasting I head to Harry's house.

~15 Minutes Later~

     I arrived at Harry's house just when it started to get dark outside. I got out of my car and raced up the driveway and to his front door. I hesitantly knocked on the large white door. Please answer, Anne. Please answer, Anne. I silently begged. The door swung open and knocked me out of my thoughts of pleading and begging for someone else to be standing at the door. I looked up from my converse and into a pair of piercing greenish bluish eyes. I faked a smile and then reached into my back pocket.

    Harry held the door open wider. I guess we still aren't speaking. I took two steps inside and Harry closed the door behind us. Harry's normally loud house was strangely silent. Gemma's off at college but his parents normally make more noise than him and his sister ever did. They're always singing loudly, laughing loudly, and speaking loudly. "Are your parent's home?" I asked, turning around to look at him. His head was hung low and his hands were deep inside of his pockets, he shook his head, 'no'.  I sighed. Why is he still ignoring me? Ass.

      I pull Harry's phone out from my back pocket and hand it to him; he takes it from my hand and looks at it with a confused look. I really don't want to play this little game of his but if it gets me out of here faster then I guess I'll play along. "You left it on... um... Kasey's bed." I said wincing at the last words. That still disgusts me even after a year. I'm not stupid I know that they have sex it just absolutely disgusts me, to be honest. He just nods then looks away from my face. I guess it's hard for him to even look at me, awesome.

     "Why aren't you talking to me Harry? What did I do?" I ask.  Harry's head turns to me and he glares. He's probably ignoring me for the same reason as when we were little and he did it... To cut me out of his life, but I just want to know why. I glared back at him I wasn't going to give up and he wasn't going to get out of this that easy. The next minute happened rather fast and it was very hard for me to keep up with but before I knew it Harry broke his 11 Day streak of not speaking to me.

      "WELL SORRY I WAS JUST TRYING TO AVOID YOU FOR A LITTLE WHILE! BUT EVERY FUCKING TIME YOU START TO HURT ME AGAIN I SHUT YOU OUT! DON'T YOU KNOW THAT BY NOW? DON'T BE MAD AT ME WHEN I'M JUST TRYING TO PROTECT MY FEELINGS! I'M NOT THE ONE FUCKING AROUND WITH LOUIS THOUGH!"

    I was so confused and really trying to keep up with everything he was saying but it was hard when I was really fucking confused. Why does Harry care about Louis and I? Is that why he's mad at me? He has been ignoring me ever since he saw us kiss but why would he care? Who the fuck does he think he is anyways?

     "SHUT THE FUCK UP HARRY! WHAT DO YOU CARE ABOUT LOUIS AND ME ANYWAY? AND IF EITHER OF US SHOULD BE IGNORING THE OTHER TO PROTECT THEMSELVES IT SHOULD BE ME IGNORING YOU! I WISH I NEVER MADE THAT STUPID FUCKING PROMISE TO YOU WHEN WE WERE KIDS! AND WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU GETTING MAD AT ME ABOUT LOUIS, HARRY? YOU'RE THE ONE WEARING A FUCKING PROMISE RING!" I shouted.

      I pointed at Harry's stupid ring that was on his finger with tears streaming down my face. Harry's face was blank. I can't believe I just said all of that to him. I place my face in my hands while I was sobbing; this was a long time coming. I haven't cried like this in awhile yet I've needed to for so long. I was just so upset that Harry wasn't mine but my sisters and that they even promised each other that they would be forever. And, I'm not allowed to be happy according to Harry.

    I was startled when two large arms enveloped me in a hug and one of the hands started stroking my hair soothingly. I knew it was Harry I just couldn't believe it, he hasn't held me like this since I was 12 at Harry and I's last sleepover together when we cuddled all night. I removed my hands from my face and wrapped them around Harry's torso while I cried into his clothed chest.  Everything around me was blurry except for the sound of Harry's voice repeating one thing that I could hear loud and clear and that only made me cry harder.

"I'm so sorry." He would whisper in a low voice as he rocked me back in forth in his strong arms.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hey! I hope you liked it. Next chapter will probably be up next Tuesday or Wednesday. I don't know yet. Maybe earlier if someone asks me. If you liked it please vote or comment. Thanks. And don't forget to please tell me which two characters you would like to end up seeing together. :)

-Jena xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

334K 6.3K 48
**this story is going though editing** 18 year old Demi, is Harry's styles younger sister. Demi is very close with the boys, and is dating Niall. Bad...
21.3K 324 25
When all of Lucy's best friends have boyfriends she's feeling down to say the least. There is one boy though, Harry Styles, who she is crazy about. A...
992 2 25
Cassia Reynes was a simple, teenage girl. She was brought into foster care after her parents died in a shooting. She is now a maid with 3 older broth...
4.2K 28 17
Jordyn has been in love with her best friend Harry Styles forever! She finally decides to reveal her feelings to him but how will he react? Will his...