Flaws & All

By danielle_xo__

Read Sex Ed & twisted first loves More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Before the party

Chapter 1

4.7K 98 10
By danielle_xo__

Chapter 1 .

Jadah pov,

2 years later

"Ryan baby slow down." I sigh. See today is his second birthday. Everybody is at Christopher house, well in the backyard. Me and him are good communication wise. He's in a relationship with Karrueche, she don't like me at all. I have no idea why but she don't.

"Baby leave him alone. It's his birthday." Bryson said. I chuckled sitting on his lap. Me and Bryson has been dating for 5 amazing months. He's literally perfect. Treats me way better then Chris ass.

Royalty is 5 and will be starting Kindergartens. She growing up so fast. She still is hard headed ass Royalty. I still can't believe my baby about to be a kindergartner.

"You hungry?" I asked looking down at Bryson.

"To know what I wanna eat." He mumbled in my ear. He wrapped his arms around my waist. I smirked biting my lips.

"If I didn't give a fuck, we'll be fucking right now." I mumbled looking at him.

"Look at Ryan." He said. I looked over seeing Ryan taking his clothes out and about to get in the pool.

"Ryan sweetie." I said getting outta Bryson's grip and jogging over towards Ryan. "You gotta keep your clothes on baby, we're going to get in the pool after we eat okay?" I asked.

"Otay' mommy." He said as I helped put his clothes back on. All his friends was just looking at him from day care.

"Mommy can I get some ice cream?" Royalty asked.

"Go ask your father baby." I said. She took off running through the crowd.

"You stay away from these pool okay Ryan. If you go to this pool again you gotta sit in time out." I said. He nodded.

"Can I play on that?" He asked pooling to the water slide. His clothes was already wet so might as well. "Sure baby boy." I smiled kissing his forehead. He took of over there. He's so adorable.

I walk over towards Bryson sitting in the Chair next to him. His facial expression was a bit different from the others.

"What's wrong?" I asked

"Karrueche is just staring at me." He mumbled looking at me. I looked over at her and she had lusty eyes and shit staring at him.

"What type of shit?" I asked standing up.

"Aye Jadah." A voice called. I looked the direction the voice came and it was Christopher. He waved from me to come here. I went over there. "I cannot work this damn ice cream machine." He chuckled.

"Christopher all you had to do was pull the handle down." I said pulling it down, he moved the cone over the cream.

"I knew that." He nodded.

"I bet you did." I chuckled about to walk off.

"Wait Jadah." Chris said. I turned around looking at him. "Royalty and Ryan staying with me tonight correct?" He asked.

"Yeah, I thought we been covered this." I said slightly chuckling.

"We never get to have a conversation anymore. When you drop the kids off you just kissed then goodbye and leave. You never communicate with me." He said.

"What are we suppose to talk about Christopher?" I asked.

"I can't get a 'hey how you doing?'." He asked chuckling.

"Hey how you doing Chris?" I asked.

"Thank you. I am good, how are you?" He asked.

"I been great." I smiled walking off.

Chris pov,

I chuckled shaking my head after she walked off. I hope I didn't sound desperate.

"Karrueche!" I shout over the music and crowd.

"What!?" She asked looking annoyed. I make a little stank face. I waved for her to come here.

"Here you go baby girl." I said reaching the ice cream cone to Royalty before Karrueche come over here.

"Thank you daddy." She said before running off. I hope she don't drop that shit because she's not getting another one.

"What Chris?" She asked huffing a little.

"I just haven't been around you baby that's all." I said trying to wrap my arm around her shoulder.

"Really Christopher? I had my eyes on something." She said.

"What?" I asked raising a brow.

"Nothing to worry about." She said before walking off. Karrueche and I have down our cheating the last 1 or so together. If she's talking about another man I would be use to it & pissed at the Same time.

"Dada." Ryan laughed running towards me.

"What son?" I asked bending down to his height.

"Look." He said while still laughing. He was showing me how wet his shirt is. Well basically his whole body.

"Woah Son." I chuckled rubbing his head. He took off still laughing. What the hell is so funny son? But at least he's having a good time. He has been lit since the party started.

I look over to Jadah and Bryson all hugged up on each other. They just recently started dating. I'm not big mad though. I just miss her that's all.

I saw Royalty talking to her little friends. I smiled seeing my babies being so happy. I walked over towards them.

"Y'all ready to eat?" I asked.

"Oh my god yes!!" Royalty said basically talking for everybody.

"Okay come on." I said, they followed me.

Jadah pov,

"Oh it looks like it's time to eat." I said about to eat up. Bryson grabbed my wrist pulling me back down. "You okay?" I chuckled.

"Yeah. I just love holding you." He smiled then leaning up a little pecking my lips.

"You can show me how much whenever we get home." I chuckled getting up. "I'm hungry." I said before walking off.

"Mommy I get some cake?" Ryan asked tugging on my shirt.

"Let's eat first sweetheart then we can get some cake and ice cream." I said. He nodded. "What you wanna eat?" I asked picking up a plate.

"Mac and chesseeee, and fries." He said.

"You don't want any meat baby?" I asked looking down at him. He shook his head no then running to a table along with his other friends.

"Girl how do you do it?" Estefania asked chuckling.

"Girl it ain't easy for its a whole lot of fun." I chuckled looking up seeing Christopher staring at me. I waved looking back down at the place putting some mac & cheese and fries on my baby's plate like he said. He was fixing Royalty's plate.

>>>>>

The party been over but a couple people stayed to clean this big ass backyard of Christopher.

"Hey sweetie." Mama j said coming up behind me.

"Hey mama J." I smiled hugging her.

"Look at her, I can't stand that bitch." Mama J mumbled looking at Karrueche.

"Why Mama?" I asked.

"That's all she know how to do, she always be on that damn phone standing around somewhere." She huff. "That's why I miss you and my son being together." She added.

"They're happy together Mama J, plus I have a boyfriend now." I smiled.

"Yeah, I saw his little cute self." She chuckled. "How are you two doing?" She asked.

"We been great. He's amazing Mama." I said looking over at him playing & talking to Royalty and Ryan. "Plus he's good with the kids." I added.

"I can see." She said looking over at him. Royalty and Ryan was soaked and was all over Bryson. He just laughed along with them and playing with them so I guess it's okay.

"Jadah can you please come here?" Christopher asked.

"One seconds Mama." I said before walking off. He lead me into the house. He closed the door behind us.

"Yes Christopher?" I asked.

"I was just wondering is Royalty and Ryan calling Bryson daddy at home?" He asked.

"No , I'm not that disrespectful." I said looking at him like he's stupid.

"Oh okay that's all I wanted." He said.

Did this man really just pull me into the house for one damn question? I'm big ass mad. I walked outside and he followed behind me. I looked over at Karrueche and she was over there talking to Bryson.

I been really tired of this girl. This isn't the first time she has tried take Bryson. Well I think she just want to get into his pants but she's just overall a disrespectful hoe ass bitch and I'm tired of it.

--------

Ryan in media.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 11.4K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
6.5M 179K 55
โญ๏ธ แด›สœแด‡ แดแด๊œฑแด› ส€แด‡แด€แด… ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€ แดกแด€ส€๊œฑ ๊œฐแด€ษด๊œฐษชแด„แด›ษชแดษด แดษด แดกแด€แด›แด›แด˜แด€แด… โญ๏ธ สœษชษขสœแด‡๊œฑแด› ส€แด€ษดแด‹ษชษดษข๊œฑ ๊œฑแด ๊œฐแด€ส€: #1 ษชษด ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€ แดกแด€ส€๊œฑ (2017) #1 ษชษด แด‹สสŸแด (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
285K 8.1K 136
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
237K 826 26
its all in the title babes ๐Ÿ˜‹