The Accident // L.T.

By -disorders

Just a love story... ♥ (this was my first fanfic... I wouldn't do it if I were you) More

The Accident
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 - Filler
Sorry - not an update
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 - Longish rant
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
New Story
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Ch 97 - Part 1
Ch 98 - Part 2
(Not an update sorry) Important question..
Sequel

Chapter 77

22.4K 511 74
By -disorders

As soon as Josie closes the door, I began to pace the room, searching for something to take my anger out on without scaring Brianna.

Meaning, I basically can't do anything.

I can't slap Lexi.

I can't kick Lexi.

I can't throw Lexi out a window.

Fuck, well what can I do?

I need to punch the wall again like I did whenever I found out Josie was pregnant.

No, that'd surely scare her.

In the end, I end up grabbing a pillow and screaming into it.

Brianna sees it as a game and crawls to grab her own pillow and screams into it too. I smile slightly and she comes and sits on my lap. She somehow always finds a way to make me smile.. just like her mother.

"Louis I.."

I put my hand up, "Don't frickin talk to me Lexi." I say as calmly and censored as I could.

I can't even look at her right now.

"Look I'm sorry okay. But it's not my fault, you.."

"Yes this is your fault!" I exclaim cutting her off.

"Okay maybe a little.."

"A lot." I correct.

"But you're the one who had that total outburst."

"You were freaking pushing my buttons!" I say angrily "You should've stopped me!"

I have to do something.

I quickly stand up and set Brianna down on the bed and walk towards the bathroom. But she instantly lets herself slide down and onto the ground before following me.

I go to knock on the door but freeze. What should I say? I have to say the right words.

I mentally gather what I'm going to say and then go to knock again but end up stopping. I need to word it so that she'd understand.

I hear a sniff and I'm instantly unintentionally banging on the door.

I made her cry?

Of course I made her cry.

"Occupied." she mumbled.

"Babe open up.."

"No.."

"Please I just want to talk." I plead.

"Keep talking with Lexi." her words aren't harsh but hurt is clear behind them.

"Look Jo I'm sorry, I didn't mean it. I-I was just frustrated and.. please just come out," I beg.

She doesn't respond and I attempt to twist the knob. It's still locked.

"Louis maybe I can.." Lex starts.

I turn around, "No! Get out!"

"What?"

I've had about enough of her. I'm trying to fix exactly what she messed up in the first place and of course here she is trying to screw it up even more.

"I said get out! I don't need your help. You've helped enough now get-"

"No I want to talk to Lexi," I hear Jo say, "...alone." she requests.

What?

"I've said sorry and tried to explain myself. What do you want me to do? What will work? You won't open the door for me but you'll open it for freaking Lexi? What the hell do I.."

"Hey, stop yelling at her! It's not personal, calm the heck down." Lexi says.

I'm about to respond not so nicely but stop when I hear the sound of Jo talking. I quickly realize that she's getting off the phone with someone, "Thanks Niall." she mumbles.

Soon after, Niall and Zayn come rushing into the room.

They begin walking towards me and my jaw drops in realization.

"Really Josie?" I'm highly annoyed and hurt by the fact that she literally wanted me to leave so bad that she called them up here to take me out.

They don't say a word and just come over and start pulling me out of the room. I began to resist but with the strength of both of them combined, it's no use.

Lexi knocks on the door lightly, "It's me."

"Is he gone?" she asks quietly.

"Yeah, please come out."

She waits a few seconds but then just as I'm being pulled out the door, I see the bathroom door slowly being opened. Josie comes out and Lexi pulls her into a tight hug, rubbing her back comfortingly as she starts crying into her shoulder. "It's okay, it's okay. Let it out, I'm here."

But when she looks up to say something is when I catch a glance of her red eyes.

The boys then shut the door. Though now all I see is the outside of the hotel room door, her red eyes are fresh in mind as I slide down the door, putting my head in my hands.

"Mate do you want to-"

Niall stops at the sound of someone beating on the door. Crying follows soon after and I immediately know it's Brianna wanting to get out.

"Let her out!" I exclaim.

"Your key, your key." Zayn urges.

"It's fucking inside because I didn't expect to get kicked out of my own hotel room." I growl.

Seconds later, the door creaks open just wide enough for Brianna as she eagerly squeezes through, and then it's abruptly closed back.

She calmly sits down quietly next to me.

Zayn raises his eyebrow, waiting for her to do something but she just sits there. I'm not much suprised. Lately she's just been following me everywhere, watching my every move, and copying my actions. I don't know why, she just has. I guess she's just trying to learn.

"So are you going to tell us what happened mate?" Niall asks.

I sigh.

**

"And so she kept pushing and pushing and I don't know.. I just got angry and started screaming about how I'm not proposing, wouldn't for a long time, and some other harsh shi..z" I catch myself in front of Brianna.

The boys had brought me down to the truck and now we were waiting for the girls so we could go off to the venue. But we've been waiting for 6 minutes already and the driver said we have 10. If she doesn't come down, I'm going up. I have to know she is okay.

"Oh.. that's bad." Niall states the obvious and I send him a hard glare.

"But I thought you did want marriage?" Liam says confused.

"That's what you told us." Harry adds.

"I do, it's just.. complicated." I sigh, playing with Bri's hair and twisting it around my finger. Her wavy hair was a surprise too, with both Josie and I having naturally straight.

"How? You love her, she loves you. Get a ring and propose. Not that complex." Zayn speaks.

"But it is." I say "What if she.."

"Louis no what ifs. You're over thinking it. You love eachother dearly, she's 21 and you're nearly 22, you have a child, and planning to have more.. so why are you acting so weird with marriage?" Liam asks.

"2 minutes guys." the driver says.

"Exactly. Liam's right. And to me personally, I actually think having a baby, which you've already done," Niall getsures to Brianna "is bigger than getting married. I mean that's just my opinion though." he shrugs.

The boys nod in agreement and I sigh.

Yeah now they give me this lecture.

"But she hates me now."

"No she doesn't, I mean yeah she's probably a bit-"

He stops as I feel my phone vibrating and ringing from my back-pocket. I eagerly pull it out and answer it, "How is she? Is she okay?" I rush.

"She's fine Louis. She-"

"Fine? Just fine?" She was supposed to be helping her, what the hell was she doing?

"I don't know what you want me to say. I got her to stop crying but she's still hurt of course. What you said was a bit harsh."

"This isn't my fault!" I exclaim "You're the one who.."

"Ok Louis! Chill! Stop screaming. I know, okay? I admit this is my fault and I'm sorry. I wish none of this happened."

"Well you know what? Me too! You should've stopped me when you saw her coming and I'm still trying to understand why you didn't." I say a little calmer.

"About that.. that part wasn't entirely my fault. I didn't notice her at first because she was creeping but when I did, she'd already heard a lot and I was honestly a bit scared to even talk to you then. I mean you were fuming.."

"Ok but.."

"Look Louis, Josie is wrapping up her make-up now so I gotta make this quick but um.. ok I.. I don't really know how to say this." she speaks nervously, raising my curiousity.

"What? Tell me!" I urge.

"Ok um.. Josie.. she always.. she-"

"Lexi!"

"Okay, okay! Josie.. this whole time she's been wanting you to propose." she speaks quickly in hope that I miss it. But the words registered crystal clear.

"What?" I shout.

"Marriage is literally all she's been talking to me about these past 2 months and how she's been waiting and wondering if you were ever going to pop the question." she speaks.

"As she kept doing this, as her bestfriend I took it as my duty to try to you know.. help you a little with your decision and all."

Hah that's one way to put it.

"So that's why I've been so nonstop with the subject. But it.. it just hasn't exactly gone exactly how it was supposed to," she says sheepishly, "I'm sorry."

Silence.

The boys look at me curiously waiting for me to explain what's going on.

"What's she saying?!" Niall asks anxiously.

"Louis please say something.." she pleads.

My mouth opens to say something but then closes right back, speechless.

"Louis? Are you still there?" she asks "Louis?"

"I.. I.. Lexi what the hell?" I breathe out in exasperation as I run my hand through my hair, pulling slightly.

Why the heck is she just now telling me this? While I was sitting here and questioning Josie's feelings for me and if I was rushing things or not, she's wanting the same thing as me.

"I know this is all ef'd up to tell you now but I just had to.. I didn't tell you in the first place because well it'd ruin the whole thing and it's clearly not something I'm supposed to share.. but I'm only telling you now because I just want you to understand why she was so hurt. Louis she told me.." the line suddenly goes silent.

"What? She told you what?!"

There's a bit of shuffling before I hear her voice again, "I'm sorry I got to go, Josie's coming out of the bathroom. I - bye I'll see you in a minute." she hangs up and I frustratedly shove my phone back into my pocket.

I have to fix this.

Without giving it a second thought, I climb over Zayn and open the truck door, quickly getting out.

"What the heck are you doing? We're about to leave right now!" the driver shouts at me.

"I'm not. I gotta handle something." I tell him as I grab Brianna and pull her out also.

"Louis what are you doing?" Harry asks.

"Look I'll meet you guys at the venue. I just really have to do this." I don't wait for a response before shutting the door and turning on my feet.

--

I didn't even feel like updating.

This was going to be longer but I couldn't write anymore rn, I'm reallyy tired for some reason.. sorry.

I didn't update for nearly three days and somehow ended up back in #94 .. I don't understand. haha but tysmm!

Hope you liked this chapter!

Thanksss for 500K+ you're all amazing!♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.2K 825 10
This is my first fan fiction! I hope you like it! :) Louis Tomlinson and Zayn Malik from One Direction are both in love with each other. They both go...
790 14 12
HEY GUYS! THIS IS STORY NUMBER 2 I HOPE THIS ONE IS MORE REALISTIC THAN THE OTHER ONE! IN THIS ONE I WOULD LIKE ALL OF YOU GUYS TO COMMENT WITH IDEAS...
4.3K 75 36
My first Zayn Malik/One Direction Fan Fiction. Hope you enjoy it! :)
17.8M 133K 189
A collection of preferences from Tumblr. Simple. Good. **some may contain sexual references which I will notify at the start of the preference*** n...