Chapter 34

Josilyn Pov

Zayn stops rubbing my face and turns around when he notices my phone ringing.

"Ooh. Boyfriend is calling. Do you want to get that?"

I nod, "please" I weakly plead.

He gets up and walks over, then comes back and hands me the phone, kissing my cheek, "here you go babe," he smiles. "Put it on speaker."

I'm so scared, it's not even funny.

His mood is constantly changing.

I want to go run and lock myself in the bathroom he has in his room but I don't want to upset him. Niall said don't do anything stupid. Does that include not telling Louis whats going on? Zayn could flip.. or he couldn't. But I'm not taking the chance.

Zayn sits against the door and begins to play with his jeans. I sit on the bed, as far away from him as possible.

My finger shakes over the answer button before I finally hit it.

"H-Hello"

"Hey babe! I'm in the pads aisle and I'm so confused as to-"

"OH MY GOD IT'S LOUIS! ARE YOU BUYING JOSIE PADS?! THATS SO SO CUTE. YOU GUYS ARE MY OTP!" I hear a girl scream.

Its silent for a while and I know Louis is probably looking at her like she's crazy. I laugh.

"I.. um.. yeah" he says slowly.

"OH GOD JESSICA YOU MADE HIM UNCOMFORTABLE! NICE GOING!" I hear another girl shout.

Louis is still silent. 15 seconds later, he speaks again.

"Alright they're gone," he tells me.

"How'd you get them to leave?" I ask.

"I don't know, I just kinda stared at them until they finally caught on and left." He laughs "Anyways what I was saying is that I was confused at what box of pads you want. I forgot to ask you when I left. You always change it up. They all look the same to me." He chuckles.

I can imagine him right now looking at the boxes and flipping them over examining them all, trying to look for a difference.

I wipe my face and laugh slightly, "Get the blue and green one"

"Wait so like the blue box.. and then the green box too. Or like the blue-green striped one," he sounds confused.

"The striped one Lou," I say.

"Ok, I got it! I'm going to the checko-"

I hear shuffling before I hear his voice again

"Hold on Niall's calling me for some reason." He says.

"NO-" I heard the beep, signaling I had been put on hold.

Oh god.

I just hung up and set the phone down.

I looked over to Zayn and he was looking down at his lap and crying. I crawl over to him,

"Are you ok?" I say quietly.

"Josie I can't explain to you how sorry I am," he cries "I don't know what came over me to drink that much, knowing what would happen, but I had no idea I would do this to you. I'm so so sorry," he cries into his hands.

He's sobering up.

I don't really know what to do so I just hug him.

"We're just friends Zayn. Nothing more." I say.