If Only i Could⇨Seventeen Won...

By Soonyoungmin

(Little note: I don't really like this story, and i want it GONE but imma just let you guys just read >:[ do... More

Introduction
1-New
2-The Unexpected
3-Detention
4- "Is it True?"
5-Competition
6-Kisses
7-Hanging out
8-Hanging out (Part 2)
9-Oppa
10-Should i?
11-Jealousy
12-What?
13-Pabo!
14-Why?
15-Why is it so Hard?!
16-Crush
17-Disguise
18-Confession~
19-Flirting
20-Mingyu
21-Rest stop
22-Surprise
23-Memories
24- Mansae
25-Wonwoo
26- Dream
27-Pillow Fight
28-"Salute!"
29-Bubble tea
31-chocolate
32-17 july
Author's note
33-Emergency room
34-booseoksoon
35-Him
36-what's more important?
37-Drama
38-Harsh
39-holy water
40-Parents
41- Day
42-Girlfriend
43(epilogue)
♡Bonus chapter♡
Appreciation for 17k
1st bonus

30-Ghost buster

2K 59 4
By Soonyoungmin

Hyejin's Pov

We all are sitting in a circle while everyone stare at Jiyeon, sipping their bubble tea except for dino who was enjoying. She was very awkward with them and I tell her that it's going to be just fine, just a little longer and you'll start to feel comfortable.

"Hyejin-ah they looks scary" she whisper. I look at her and smile.

"Don't worry, they are really like this when ah... when they didn't know anything" I said. She rub her hand because she nervous  I guess.

"What are you even doing here jiyeon?" Seungkwan spoke up. The other agree with that question. I facepalm and mingyu pat my back.

"A-ah..I was at the bubble tea with unnie and—"

"Yah, don't call me unnie. It seems I'm old. It's better for me to call you unnie. Arraso?" I cutt her without realizing. I  close my mouth with my palm and sigh but she just nodded.

"Wait...you go out from the house without telling me!" Mingyu yelled.

"Busted" a voice coming from I don't know just said.

"Who said that?" Jun said while looking around.

"I just got goo-goo-goosebump" Dk stuttered while rubbing both of his arm.

"Maybe it's wonwoo" Woozi muttered.

"Quit it. Please don't change the topic" s.coups said.

"But it's kinda cool hyung. We can be ghost buster" Dino make a pose of holding some kind of gun or vacuum or something.

"You shouldn't do that. Wonwoo may kill you" Hoshi cross his arm.

"Wonwoo will never kill Dino. He loves our baby"  jeonghan hug Dino. He whine cutely cuz jeonghan called him baby as everyone give the 'aww' sound. He blush madly while groaning and hide behind woozi.

"I'm not supposed to be the baby. Woozi hyung looks good with the name baby cuz he was short —aaaahhhhh hyung~!" Dino ran away from Jihoon. He chase Lee chan and tried to hit him with his guitar. Seungcheol facepalm and many of us laugh.

"They're so cute" I muttered while smiling alone.

"What about me? I'm not cute?" mingyu asked while pouting. I roll my eyes and pinch his cheek.

"You're not cute. You're hot" I said, making him hugging me. I tap his back cuz i can't breath. he let go of me with the widest smile ever.

"Oh mianhae. I like it when people call me hot but they never admit it to me. They says I'm an idiot" he pout again. Then woozi and dino come back from running and woozi with that guitar while putting an arm around dino's shoulder. Woozi is too short to put his arm there.

"So, where were we? Oh yeah. Jiyeon continue" Seungkwan evilly said it.

"So I'm with Hyejin in the bubble tea and dino just come in the shop and immediately hug hyejin so he asked her to help him. Hyejin wanted to bring me with her so he just agree as long as i didn't burn the dorm" she explain. The8 laugh on the 'as long as she didn't burn the dorm'. Seungkwan and s.coups nodded their head.

"Oh burn~" Dk sang. They glare at him.

"Yah hyejin-ah. Why you want to bring her here?" hansol asked.

"Because she's trying to tell me and it's better if we all hear it" I answered. He gave me the 'what' face and I just ignore it. "This is about kang hyejin"

---

Minghao's Pov

After she telling us everything, I feel too much burden. I'm tired though to think everything of that but I have to help her because without her, seventeen is nothing.

"Minghao-ssi. Can you come with me?" Hoshi suddenly asked me. I just nodded, not knowing what he wanted. Both of us stand up and he said "hyung, we will be out for a sec. I'll buy you guys an ice cream" Coups hyung nodded.

"Chocolate for me hyung" lee chan wave his hand to the air. Hoshi nodded with a smile and drag me out with him. I just follow him and walk beside him.

"Wae hyung?" I tilt my head.

"Nothing. I just need to tell you something in private. That's all" he shrug.

"What is it?"

"it just that...You remember Nayeon?" He asked.

"You mean your ex girlfriend?" He nod. "Is she trying to have you back again?"

"No..she tell me about something. She forgot when was it but she heard her father knows about wonwoo" he look at me. Maybe if I'm not interested but I'm focusing on what he's said. I like to keep hoshi hyung's secret. I gave a humm for him to continue.

"She was going to hang out with her father on his company but once she heard that her father said something about hyejin, she stopped from coming in the room. she heard wonwoo was confused about it and same goes to her. But there a word she would always remember when she saw hyejin or wonwoo. If Hyejin die, wonwoo is going to die too. But if he die, nothing will happen to her. Both of their soul are connected. She knows that everyone will said it wasn't true, even she said that" he stopped and drag me to a cafe nearby.

He looks so serious about this. Maybe he felt guilty about it or maybe something. We order some drink and sit near the windows.

"Hyung, you can continue" I said. He take a sip on his drink before continue.

"So, she asked her father about hyejin and wonwoo on how does he know them. Her father told her that he was a friend with hyejin's parents. And hyejin's parents  once friends with wonwoo's. So he kinda want to asked wonwoo about if he already close to her and he said yes. That's all she knows about it and she tell me about it. Her father didn't want her to know more so she just agree" he explain. I nods my head several times. I feel amaze on his explanation.

"So you're saying hyejin and wonwoo met before?" I asked.

"i don't know. Maybe" he shurgged. "I'm afraid if hyejin know about this. Maybe she'll remember why wonwoo being so close and sweet to her just because he wanted to protect her".

"Yeah, you're right. Does anyone else knows about this?" He shook his head.

"me, you, nayeon and wonwoo perhaps"

"Mingyu doesn't even know?" I asked. He nod and i sigh. "wow, he's her brother but he didn't even know"

"i don't know if he know or not but it seems like he didn't"

"Well, now I'm confused" i cupped my cheeks and sigh again. "If their soul are connected, doesn't that mean he always follow her?"

"I think so"

"So he saw everything?"

"Maybe. Woah that will be a pervert" he said in surprised as I laugh.

"Let's get ice cream. Maybe they're worried about us" he smile. He lean his hand infront of me as i gladly take it and we both leave the cafe.

"Hyung, why you always tell me everything?"

"Because I trusted you. why? You don't want me to tell you?" He giggle.

"Nono hyung. I'm fine"

"I want to tell woozi but he going to look evil when he know... You know what i mean?" He said, a tint pink appeared on his cheek. Aish.. this hyung, i know he likes him. He just 'shy shy shy'≧﹏≦

"Yeah, I know" I nod. Then we buy ice cream with many flavors and for leechan chocolate. Hyung pay the bill and we both thanked the ahjussi. We both go back home fast before the ice cream melt.

"Guyseu..here's the ice cream!!" Hoshi hyung shouted after opening the door. I laugh by his reaction as we put the ice cream in the middle. "One people each" he said before eating.

Everyone start eating it too and I sit across mingyu and hyejin. I kinda watch their movement, because i'm curious. But it ends with the they didn't do anything right now so okay. I hope everythings gonna be okay before wonwoo's birthday.

i really wanna sleep but i can't or i'll get yelled. i hope you enjoy reading it. I never thought that this chapter is going to be in 30 above or more.

I will have exams on the end of july like from 26 so yeah, i'm going to be busy that day but i tried my best to publish my stories. i know it's going to be next month but just for your information😜

Ilyrders

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52K 4.6K 55
Kim Seokjin and Kim Jimin, brothers with different goals in life. Kim Jimin married right after college, while Kim Seokjin hoping to finish college a...
18.1K 948 80
Disclaimer : This is a work of pure fiction, so please don't take anything too seriously. And it will have a little of mature things here and there...
56.2K 2.2K 33
COMPLETED Wonwoo is quite different from everyone else. He is... gifted. That's what his parents told him. But he called it's a curse because only he...
108K 3K 59
"I dare you to kiss Joshua" Kim Mingyu said out of nowhere and i frowned at his dare, like what the heck "No way i am not doing that" i just said to...