Heartless Lover

By Beauty-huda1

《 Sequel to 'Creepy Lover' 》 "I am Zac's girlfriend" This sentence killed me everyday. Those words are the re... More

cɧą℘ɬɛr 01
cɧą℘ɬɛr 02
cɧą℘ɬɛr 03
HELP!
cɧą℘ɬɛr 04
cɧą℘ɬɛr 05
Sneak Peek
cɧą℘ɬɛr 07
cɧą℘ɬɛr 08
cɧą℘ɬɛr 09
cɧą℘ɬɛr 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Q/A ?
Chapter 13-Part 1
author's note
Chapter13-part 2

cɧą℘ɬɛr 06

1.1K 46 14
By Beauty-huda1

Hazel POV

Here I am watching Netflix with a bowl of ice cream. I feel lonely. John and Sarah went on a date. Adam is out of town.

I was going to fall asleep when my phone rang . I moved my lazy ass toward the kitchen where my phone was.

Unknown number...

"Hello?"

"It's me"

"Oh c'mon not Adele's song. Who is that ? ", I replied lazily.

"You just broke my heart how could you not  know me. Our kids are crying and asking me about you. You're heartless for leaving them like this", he replied.

" Yes Jai", I replied knowing his way of talking.

"Well princess, will you be my girlfriend or should I say fake girlfriend? ", he asked.

Okay... what? Is he stupid?

"What do you mean by that? "

"Oh you know well what I mean and I just want to help you", he replied.

Help me in what?

Am I the only person confused here?

"Explain Jai and stop being mysterious"

"I know that you used to date Zac. It's oblivious and I don't know how Vanessa didn't catch you both staring or even talking at midnight", he replied.

Oh fuck he heard us..

"You heard everything? Like every detail? "

"Yes everything and the kiss", he said.

Oh well...what should I say in this situation?

"I didn't kiss him back you know", I replied but he just changed the topic.

"So will you be my fake girlfriend? ", he asked again.

"Oh so you want to get revenge", I concluded.

"And to make him the most jealous possessive person alive"

"Yes, I'll to be your fake girlfriend, but you know it's not classy to ask a girl to be your girlfriend through the phone", I said.

"Princess, I just want your 'yes' and I'll be the classiest boyfriend you'll ever see", he replied.

"But now my lovely girlfriend is going to come to my house with some coffee and cookies", he said.

"First step? ", I asked excited.

"First step, bye girlfriend"

I just hanged up.

Exciting isn't it?

•●•●•●•

I knocked on the door and Zac opened it.

"Oh you came here to see me? ", he said with a smirk on his face.

Wait...until you know I'm Jai's girlfriend...

"Definitely no, I'm here to talk to Jai", I replied and a frown replaced his smirk.

Vanessa came from the kitchen with Jai.

"Princess finally! I'm hungry", he said while taking a cup of coffee from my hand.

"So you and Hazel are like best friends? ", Vanessa asked while looking at both of us. I glanced toward Zac and just saw a blank expression.

"Well maybe a little more", Jai winked at me still drinking his coffee.

"Oh wait, friends with benefits? ", Zac asked.

Uh oh bad choice Zachy.

"Wait a minute", Jai disappeared.

Why did he leave me alone?

"So do want coke? ", Vanessa asked and I nodded.

She left me with Zac. Yay! *sarcasm*

"So you and Jai? ", Zac asked.

"So you and Vanessa? ", I asked  trying my best to avoid a conversation with him.

"Hazel can you help me with something? ", Vanessa asked while handing me a Coke.

"Yeah of course", I replied.

We got into the taxi and Vanessa whispered the address to the driver.

What's going on?

"Where are we going? ", I asked Vanessa. She just ignored me. We passed through unfamiliar streets.

Maybe she wants to kidnap me?

We reached a hospital. Yeah you read well... a hospital.

"Is everything thing okay? ", I asked and she nodded.

I followed her to the doctor's office.

Zac was ther sitting and a doctor was beside him.

"Ms. Hazel, can you please sit on the hospital bed here", the doctor pointed where the bed was.

His voice is familiar.

"Please, lay down", he said. I was looking at his eyes. They look familiar, and when he smiled, I felt the stupidest person.

It's Jai!

He used that thing used to hear the heart beating (IF ANYONE KNOW ITS NAME PLEASE COMMENT IT).

"Your heart its bumping in a fast way, maybe you're in love", Jai said with a smirk.

"But who is that dude Hazel? ", he leaned closer to me.

"I don't know", I replied playing dumb.

"You're nervous, why is that? ", he is so close maybe 5 inches between us.

"You're the doctor, you should know why", I replied pushing him away from me.

He used the same tool and put it on my stomach.

Oh god, it's only for the heart.

"I hear butterflies there or should I sau a zoo? ", he asked again.

"Well maybe that's because I didn't eat my pancakes", I replied annoyed.

"Well Ms. Hazel, your signs show that you're infected", Jai said pulling out a paper.

"I'll write some medical treatments you should buy", he said and started writing.

After that, he handed me the paper.

Love pills
Emotion vaccine
Condoms
Mini pills

"Sorry doctor, why do I need condoms? ", I asked looking at Zac.

He is smiling.

"It's for me. Don't worry about it", he replied smirking.

"Do I need to take this mini pills? ", I asked again knowing the answer.

"Only if you don't want to get pregnant"

I got up from the bed to be face by a nurse.

"Can you come with me please", she said and I looked at Jai asking him if I really need to go. He nodded, so I just went.

The nurse handed me a paper as we got to the restroom.

Aren't you the beautiful and innocent?  You always deal with me and you know I'm not that easy. Maybe I don't deserve  me but what could I do? You captured my soul and stole ny heart. Sorry I suck at expressing my emotions. You aren't the only one that need the emotions vaccine. You know I'm a selfish bastard but you love my bastardness. I know it isn't a word ;).  I didn't forget that time when you took a photo of me shirtless on the beach. Naughty naughty...

Note: leave the restroom when you hear your name.

I didn't realize that the nurse left when I was reading.

"Hazel", Zac shouted my name and I opened the door to be welcomed by darkness.

The lights are off.

Two strong arms were wrapped around my waist.

"Well are you ready? ", Jai whispered in my ear.

"Step one? "

"Step one"

The lights were turned on and flowers where distributed on the floor.

The flowers form the following sentence.

Would you be my girlfriend?

"What's your answer, H? ", Jai asked. I rrurned toward him and smiled.

"Definitely yes, J", I replied hugging him.

"Mission one is over", he whispered and I smiled. We ended the hug when someone cleared his throat.

"Finally you got the girl", Zac said smile while doing their bro thing.

Zac is happy for me?  Weird isn't it?

"Wasn't I the classiest person? ", he whispered in my ear.

"Aren't you the cutest thing alive", I kissed his cheek.

"Awww, when where you two planning on telling me you're in love? ", Vanessa came from behind us.

"Maybe it's called love from the first sight", I replied looking directly at Zac.

He smiled again.

"Hazel, I got you something", Jai said pulling out something from his pocket. He handed me a small box. I opened it and saw the most beautiful ring. It is a heart shape and written on it the day we met at the beach and 'J' letter.

"Thank you Jai, it's beautiful", I said happily but I know it's just fake.

"Only for you love, only you", he whispered.

"Let us celebrate! ", Vanessa shouted and we walked toward the nearest bar.

As we reached the bar, we started drinking except for Vanessa.

Maybe she doesn't drink?

"Babe, let us dance", Jai grabbed my hand.

He placed his hands on my waist and he looked at my eyes.

"I know you don't like me in that way but we can have fun, can't we? ", he asked and I was about to ask him what does he mean by that but cut off by Zac's shouting.

"Jai, Vanessa blacked out", Jai and I ran toward her.

"What happened Zac? ", Jai asked in a serious tone.

"She was about to got to the restroom when she suddenly fell on the ground", he replied worried. "Also, she was vomiting in the morning".

"Shit", Jai replied and carried his sister .

"Zac just drive Hazel to her house. I'll calk you later Hazel", he said before leaving the bar. I looked at Zac and he seemed in another world.

"Zac can we go? ", I asked and he nodded. We walked silently toward his car.

"Are you drunken? ", I asked knowing that we'll be killed if he is drunken.

"No", he replied simply and speed up.

The ride as awkward and silent. No one dared to talk.

"Thanks for the ride", I said while getting out of the car, but Zac stopped me by holding by wrist.

"Are you over me Hazel? ", Zac asked. I stayed silent.

Am I over him? Definitely no.

"Hazel", Sarah and John shouted through their car's window. They were passing beside us.

Thanks god they saved me.

I just greeted them and ran toward my room.

Home sweet home.

I got my phone and texted Jai.

Hazel: hi  so how's Vanessa now?

Jai: she is fine now, well how was your ride with Zac?

Hazel: he just asked if I'm over him and I didn't reply.

He didn't reply after that, but what could I do?

The next day, Jai send me a text asking me to come to his house.

What's wrong with him?

Once I reached the house, I heard shouting.

"You don't have the right to do that"

"She is my sister you asshole"

"She is my fucking girlfriend also"

I knocked on the door multiple times until Jai opened it.

"Come in and ignore Zac", he whispered. Zac saw the two of us and smirked.

Son of bitch.

"Leave Zac", Jai said.

"No way in hell", Zac smirked.

"Just go and visit Vanessa"

"Her visiting hours start at 3 and now it's 11 so I'll leave after 4 hours"

Jai and I were watching a film, and Zac was upstairs.

"Step two? "

"Step two"

We started making out and my moaning were getting louder until Zac showed up infront of us.

"Get a room", Zac said rudely and walked away.

"Mission two done", Jai whispered in my ear and I start giggling.

I'm going to destroy you Zac!

My phone buzzed and I opened the text message.

Keep making out with him. Why wouldn't you? He is your boyfriend after all, but don't forget you are mine and you'll always be.

Zac left after few hours.

Jai was in the kitchen preparing a meal when his phone rang.

"Hazel put it on speaker"

I did as I was told .

It was Zac.

"Jai you need to hurry up. The doctors recommend that Vanessa should take r-"

•●•●•●•●•●•

COMMENT CHAPTER 7 IF YOU ARE EXCITED!

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!

huda

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

438 70 17
Yes, she's not wrong. I don't deserve Hazel. I don't even deserve a single drop of love. I shouldn't even start that fuckin game. It's all my fault n...
206 14 14
Is it love or is it lust? She's my college professor, Why would she ever fall for someone like me?
328K 2.9K 26
Hazel and Matt were best friends when they were younger. But that faded away since high school, all of the sudden they hated eachother after an embar...
60 3 6
Just as you thought you're enough... Just as you thought you're complete... And just as you thought you've found the one... But suddenly that though...