Jay Cee El

Por HisPrincess6996

BOOK 1: After the help from her family, Liz decides to audition for The X Factor USA. Singing has been her pa... Más

Jay Cee El
One // The Talent Show
Two // Colorado Heat
Three // Carvel
Four // June 8th
Five // June 27th
Six // June 28th
Seven // Welcome To Boot Camp
Eight // First Impressions
Nine // A Drop In The Ocean
Ten // Perfect
Eleven // Put Through
Twelve // Paired To Perform
Thirteen // Mishaps and Confidence
Fourteen // Don't Cry, It's Only The Beginning
Fifteen // A Long Few Weeks
Sixteen // God Awful Group
Seventeen // Give 'em Hell
Eighteen // Scar
Nineteen // Goodbyes
Twenty // Maine
Twenty One // Something More
Twenty Two // Love
Twenty Three // I Hate You Two
Twenty Four // More Fighting
Twenty Five // I'm Sorry
Twenty Six // Meetings
Twenty Seven // Happy For You
Twenty Eight // The Beach
Twenty Nine // Embarrassment
Thirty // Labor Day Weekend
Thirty One // Rambles
Thirty Two // Welcome To France
Thirty Three // Mentor
Thirty Four // Just A Long Day
Thirty Five // Jay Cee El
Thirty Six // Tourists For The Day
Thirty Seven // Just The Way You Are
Thirty Eight // Nervousness
Thirty Nine // Home
Forty // Numb
Forty One // Arriving In L.A
Forty Two // Week One - Wings
Forty Three // Result Night
Forty Four // Out and About
Forty Five // Week Two - Don't You Forget About Me
Forty Six // The Twitcam
Forty Seven // Week Three - Titanium
Forty Eight // Together Again
Forty Nine // Week Four - When I Look At You
Fifty // Week Five - My Immortal
Fifty Two // Week Six - British Takeover
Fifty Three // First...
Fifty Four // Love Her
Fifty Five // Week Seven - Semi Final
Fifty Six // Result Show
Fifty Seven // First Impressions
Fifty Eight // Drooling
Fifty Nine // Oh, I Know
Sixty // Pizza And Cherry Lipstick
Sixty One // I'm Sorry
Sixty Two // Favorite Performance
Sixty Three // "Ladies and gentlemen, give it up for One Direction"
Sixty Four // After Parties
Sixty Five // Niall Or Evan
Sixty Six // All I Want For Christmas...
Sixty Seven // And The Winner Is... Oh My God
Sixty Eight // Club
Sixty Nine // Last Night In L.A.
Seventy // The Meeting
Seventy One // That's Not Even The Best Part
Seventy Two // Where Are You Moving To?
Seventy Three // Merry Christmas
Seventy Four // Split Soda and Nick Jonas
Seventy Five // Welcome To London
Seventy Six // Shopping Cart Adventures
Seventy Seven // Reunions
Seventy Eight // All Coming Together
Seventy Nine // Rehearsal
Eighty // Oops...
Eighty One // The Night Before And The Night After
Eighty Two // Last Night Before We Leave
Eighty Three // Radio Interview
Eighty Four // Madrid
Eighty Five // I Hate Goodbyes
Eighty Six // The Start Of The Video
Eighty Seven // Ellen
Eighty Eight // Months To Pass
Eighty Nine // Australian Joy
Ninety // Internet Friends Brought To Life
Ninety One // Amps and Ankles
Ninety Two // Street Meet
Ninety Three // Truth Or Truth
Ninety Four // Fight Song
Ninety Five // Plans And Second Dates
Ninety Six // The Last Chapter
Note

Fifty One // A Date

921 28 7
Por HisPrincess6996

[rewritten]

Here is the next chapter!

Enjoy!

<><><><><><><>

Caitlin's P.O.V

"Hey Red," Marty said, sitting down next to me. "Congratulations on getting through to week six." He said. I smiled and turned to look at him.

"Thanks, you too. I can't believe that Bradley and Brian went home. It doesn't feel real." I said, leaning back against the couch.

The rush from performing on stage has left and now today, Sunday, most of the contestants were hanging out in the hotel's arcade room. It's not really an arcade, but there's a TV and some games in here. The contestants that remain are all here. There really isn't much of us left. We've had to say goodbye to what feels like a lot of them, but in reality it was only eight of them. Now there's eight of us left and only one week left before the semi final. This was all going by too fast and the stakes were so, so high.

"I still can't believe that Jason left and that was the first week. To think that after this week it'll be the semi final. I can't believe how close we are to the end. I really hope that it's us up there, you know that?" Marty said, taking my hand in his. I looked down at our hands and a small smile played on my lips. Marty was cute, funny, and it was obvious he cared for me. I liked to pretend it wasn't true because of my feelings for Brendon, but I shouldn't let that stop me. Brendon doesn't like me, and I need to move on.

"I hope that it's us at the end too." I said, looking up at him and smiling.

Marty looked around before looking back at me and squeezing my hand. "Hey, so I was wondering. If you're not busy Tuesday night, do you think you would want to maybe go out with me sometime? We could get some dinner and hang out at the beach or something. Maybe catch a movie." Marty said.

"I would love to." I smiled widely. Marty was adorable and I really would love to go out with him.

<><>

"Stay still." Julie said. I sighed and rolled my eyes, but continued to stay still. Tonight was my date with Marty. After slaving away all day today, rehearsing for Wednesday's night show - we're singing two songs - I'm getting ready for my date with Marty. I was so excited to be going out with him. He's no Brendon but Marty is so amazing in his own way. We get along really well and I'm excited to see how this goes.

"You look really pretty." Liz said, who was sitting on the bed next to me.

Liz is not that good with makeup, however she does have a nice sense of style, which is why she picked out my outfit for tonight. I was dressed in a baby blue crop top that showed of the L.A tan I got through the past few weeks. She matched it with a white skirt that fell about mid thigh and then shoes that matched my shirt. A choker necklace clung to my neck, completing the outfit perfectly. I've never been an insecure person, I knew that I was a pretty girl, so I knew that I looked good tonight. I just hoped that Marty agreed with me.

"Thanks, I'm so excited for tonight. I'm a little nervous though." I said as Julie applied some blush onto my cheek bones.

"Don't be. Marty really likes you, I think that you two are going to have a really good time tonight. Just don't have sex." Liz said.

I laughed, "Sex isn't on my mind. I'm not Julie." I teased the brunette in front of me. Julie glared at me and reached up, flicking my cheek.

"I've only had sex with two guys, thank you very much." Julie said.

"Well I've only had sex once." I said.

"I've never had sex." Liz said, lying down and propping her head on her hand.

"Prude." Julie said, making Liz roll her eyes and flip her off. "Relax, I'm kidding. It's actually really cute that you're still a virgin. It shows that you have a lot of self respect." She said.

"Not it doesn't, it shows that I'm a nineteen year old loser. But that's not what we are talking about. We're talking about how Caitlin is going to have so much fun tonight. Where are you guys going?" Liz asked me.

"We're going to dinner and then to a movie. Cliché, I know, overused, yes, but it's still cute. I'm excited." I said, trying to suppress the smile that was overtaking my face.

Liz giggled, "Of course you are, and that sounds really cute."

Just as she said that there was a knock at the door and I could hear Marty calling my name. I squealed as Julie quickly wiped some lipstick onto my lips and then announced that she was done. I stood up, wobbling a little bit because of the heels. I laughed to myself before walking towards the door and opening it up.

Marty stood in front of me, dressed in a collared shirt and a pair of dark jeans. I smiled widely as he complimented me, and as I thanked him, I could hear Julie yelling, "Have fun you crazy kids, but not too much fun!"

"Yeah, don't have sex." I heard Liz yelled. I shook my head and walked out of the hotel room, closing the door behind me.

"Sorry about them, they are kinda stupid." I laughed awkwardly.

"It's fine," He waved me off, "Now are you ready to have fun? And by fun, I do not mean having sex or anything like that?" He asked.

I laughed and nodded, taking his outstretched hand. "I am."

<><>

I smiled as Marty wrapped his arm around my shoulders, pulling me into his side. We've just finished dinner at an Italian restaurant and few blocks away. Dinner was only slightly awkward with a quiet tension to it, like most first dates go. But as soon as we were out of the stuffy restaurant and in the streets of the city, we were laughing and making jokes again. Now we were standing in line at the IMAX theater, waiting to get tickets to see Guardians Of the Galaxy.

The person in front of us moved out of the line and the man behind the counter nodded his head towards us. We both walked up and Marty asked what I wanted. I quickly ordered a small popcorn and a small diet coke. We had just come from dinner and I wasn't really that hungry. I could never eat that much at a time. Marty on the other hand could, because he ordered a large drink and popcorn.

Unfortunately Marty had to remove his arm from my shoulder so he could grab his food, but he first grabbed mine and handed it to be before grabbing his. "Thank you." I quietly said to Marty.

"No problem babe, come on, we should get some seats. I've heard that this is a good movie." Marty said, nodding his head towards the theaters.

"Yeah, I heard that Jack Frost is hot." I laughed.

Marty rolled his eyes. "Not as hot as me though, right?"

"Oh of course not."

"Good." Marty laughed. I laughed along with him as we entered the dim lit theater. I followed Marty to a seat in the middle of the theater and sat down, crossing my legs. Marty sat next to me and took a sip of his soda before turning to look at me. "I'm really glad that you're here with me. Listen, I've lik-"

He was cut off by a girl gasping. "Oh my God, you're Caitlin West. You're in Jay Cee El. You're on the X Factor. Holy crap." She said. I looked over at Marty, who was staring at the girl in shock. This has only happened to me once before, and that was when I was with the girls two weeks ago.

"Uh yeah," I shook the thoughts from my head. "Sorry, it's kinda weird having people know me. It's nice to meet you." I smiled at the girl, she seemed about my age, maybe a little younger. She seemed more of Julie's age- who was two years younger than I was.

"Yeah, I get it. Sorry I just like you girls a lot. Your YouTube and Instagram videos are hilarious. Would it be weird if I asked for a picture?" She said.

"Oh no, of course not. Um, what's your name?" I asked.

"Right, of course, I'm Michelle. It's so nice to meet you, and it's nice to meet you too Marty. I'm sorry for just kinda not saying anything, I just think you're really cute and it's obvious that you're on a date and yeah I'm sorry." Michelle said.

"It's fine," Marty said, "Do you want me to take the picture?" He asked.

"... could you be in it?" She hesitated.

Marty smiled, "Yeah, sure." He said.

Michelle squealed and took out her phone. "I'm sorry I'm so weird, I promise I'm not usually like this. Okay, ready?" She asked, aiming the camera at the three of us. I smiled and leaned towards her. The picture snapped, the flash going on. I blinked a few times and looked at the picture. It wasn't my best, but she seemed to love it. As weird as that was.

"Thank you so much." Michelle said as the lights dimmed. "Oh, okay the movie is starting. Thanks again and I promise I'll vote nonstop for the both of you." She said.

"Thanks Michelle, that means. I'll be sure to pass along the message to Liz and Julie." I said. Her eyes widened and she nodded, smiling wide and thanking Marty and I again for the picture before turning around and sitting in her seat.

I smiled to myself and leaned back, turning towards Marty. He leaned closer, his tone dropping to a whisper. "That was weird." He whispered.

"I know, but she was so happy and it made me so happy to do that for her." I whispered.

"Yeah but still, now some stranger has a picture of us. It's creepy." He said.

I looked over at him, my smile dropping. "It's not weird, it's sweet." I said.

"I don't know, I think it's weird." Marty said before turning to look at the screen. I sighed and faced the screen as well, my mood for the evening already souring.

<><>

Marty's arms wrapped around me as he hugged me. I hugged back, squeezing him into me before pulling away. Marty smiled before leaning in and kissing my forehead. "I had a really good time tonight. But what I was trying to say earlier, I've liked you for a while. Since we met at boot camp if I'm being honest. I know that it's totally rushed but hey, what's life without some crazy chances, and I have to ask, would you be my girlfriend? You don't have to answer, tell me after the show tomorrow." Marty said.

"... uh, okay, yeah. I'll tell you tomorrow." I said, blinking back in surprise. Marty smiled and kissed my forehead again before bidding my goodnight and walking down the hallway. I let out a breath of air and knocked on my hotel door. After a few seconds the door flew open and Julie smiled at me.

"How was your date, Mrs. Daves?" I rolled my eyes at the use of his last name. I pushed past Julie and walked into the hotel room, tossing my purse onto the dresser that was there. I then stood by it as I pulled out my phone and went into my notes.

What Marty had said about Michelle had ran through my head for the movie, and to spite him, after the movie I got her Twitter name and talked to her for a solid ten minutes. She was such a sweet girl and I really wish that Julie and Liz could've meet her. But I did promise her that I would follow her on Twitter and have the girls follow her as well.

"It was fine, a lot of fun. But the best part was that I met a fan. She was such a sweet heart, I think she was about your age Julie, maybe seventeen. But anyway, can you two follow her on Twitter?" I asked, handing Liz my phone with her Twitter name on it.

"Yeah, of course. And it's almost eleven. We should really get to bed, we have to rehearse and have a sound check tomorrow before the show." Liz said.

I smiled, "Yeah, I can't wait."

<><><><><><><><><>

There's the chapter. I hope you liked it. I know it's a little short but hey. Martin is blossoming. Oh and the next chapter is going to be LONG AS HECK

Please VOTE and COMMENT my lil' Gummy Worms ilysm

SPECIAL SHOUTOUT TO @69GOODGIRLS_ THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT THROUGHOUT THE REWRITTEN VERSION. IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME THAT YOU ENJOY THIS STORY, ILY

~Amanda xx

--Pic above is a gif of Martin

--External link is her out

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

11K 239 30
Kristen has no absolute idea who 'One Direction' is. Supposedly they are some cute band from the UK, but right now, the only thing that matters to Kr...
83K 1.6K 91
*BEING REWRITTEN- DO NOT READ IT WON'T MAKE ANY SENSE* The girls are going on the first tour, and are super excited. Who knows what this tour will ho...
14.8K 428 66
Nina Tomlinson. Recognize the name? Well it's only because her brother is One Direction's oldest band member, Louis Tomlinson. You may be thinking no...
31.2K 576 28
I sighed as I looked at my family: Liam my husband, Niall my lovely boy, Harry my adorable toddler and Zayn a 'terrible teen'. They aren't my REAL ch...