Loving the Ro'Meave Girl///Bo...

By FallenKen

Laurance(MyStreet) X Reader I had never thought I'd love anyone, not until he came back to me. I didn't think... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
The Darkest of Curses... Love*wink*
I Honestly Hate Cats Now
ANNOYING NEIGHBORS WHO SCREAM AT EACH OTHER FROM ACROSS THE STREET
MistleTricked Pt. 1
MistleTricked Pt.2
They Said Something About A Tree?
How Zane Woke Me Up In The Middle Of The Night To Steal Christmas IN THE SNOW
New Years Surprise
Casanova On The Street
Travis Makes Fires Worse
Powers Accepted
Accidents Always Happen
Dead
Romeo & Juliet? Pt. 2
this is really important MUST READ!
Romeo & Juliet? Pt. 3
Olive Garden
Why Did This Day Even Happen!?
This Day Was Weird Too... Like Yesterday
Aphie Gets Married!?
Valentinessssssss Day... Pt. 1
Valentinessssssss Day... Pt. 2
Valentinessssssss Day Pt. 3
Because I Love You
Vylad The Dingus
Lip Locked
Lip Locked Pt. 2
Don't Tell Mom. Pt. 1
Don't Tell Mom(And Laurence) Pt. 2
Dont Tell Mom Pt. 3
Meeting The Parents Again Pt. 1
Meeting The Parents Again Pt. 2
Convention... Okay. Pt. 1
Convention... Okay. Pt. 2
Convention... Okay(Final!). Pt. 3
Last Announcement
BOOK 2!!!

Romeo & Juliet? Pt. 1

5.9K 134 84
By FallenKen

I woke up and stretched my sore bones, and wings... wait. Oh right, still getting used to those. I had a bad headache, the back of my left calf was burning, and my right wing was sore in the place where it almost snapped. I couldn't remember near to anything from yesterday. Except the words, I promise. "I promise what?" I thought aloud. I heard a quiet knock on the door. I folded my wings into my back bindings, and sat up. I pushed a piece of hair behind my ear. "Come in," I answered softly. The door opened with a small creak and Laurance walked in.

"Hey, how do you feel?" He smiled slightly. I took notice of the crutch in his hand. "You ready to head home?"

"Ye..." I stopped and felt bile rise in my throat. I tried to swallow it down, but it pushed its way out and onto the floor. I whipped my mouth and whimpered. "That sucked."

"Looked like it," Laurance chuckled. He walked over to me, and helped me to my feet.

"Thanks." I sighed. He handed me in the crutch. "What's this for?"

"Your leg. You only need to use it for a couple days, but you'll be fine. You just needed twenty stitches."

"Twenty!?"

"Hey, be happy you didn't lose your wing."

"Thanks. That makes me feel much better." I joked. "Can we go check on Travis, then go home? I either want to hang with Katie or sleep, or both."

"Sure... how did you know about Travis?"

"I don't know. It just... slipped out. What happened yesterday? The last thing I remember was sitting in the back of a car. Your car with Travis and Garroth... oh my Irene. Garroth. Is he okay?"

"Fine, sprained arm, but was fixed by simple magyks." I looked at my hands shakily.

"Laurance. Do you think my magyks could..."

"Don't get too far ahead of yourself Babe," he said pulling my hands into his. I smiled a small smile.

"I want to try."

"Do you remember what happened when you went crazy on Christmas?"

"Not really. Why?"

"You almost killed me... you were acting stupid-"

"Stupid!? What is that supposed to mean? I didn't even know what I was doing Laurance. I'm sorry Garroth told me I poisoned you, I'm sorry. You're still here and alive, I don't know why you're calling me stupid!" I yelled. I looked at his face and saw fear. I look at my hands and saw they were glowing a brilliant purple. A lock of my now purple hair fell in my face, my feathered wings brushed my arms. "I'm sorry for raising my voice. I'll just get my own ride, and I don't want to see you tonight." I said then I walked out of the room with a slight limp. I brushed tears out of my eyes as I walked down the hall to room 105... I don't know how I just thought my answer would be in here. I knocked on the door, but heard no answer. I opened the door crack and sighed as I saw an adorable sight.

Katelyn was lying her head on the bed, her hand was entwined in Travis' and he rested his head on the back board. I smiled and hobbled over to them. I tapped Katelyn's shoulder. "Hey sleeping beauty," I teased. I giggled as she lifted her drool crusted face.

"(Y/N)? What are you doing?"

"Just asking for a ride."

"Oh I came here with Laurance... I think it was in your (Vehicle)," she yawned. I cursed under my breath.

"Do you have the keys?"

"Yeah, Laurance dropped them when Dante, Laurence and I were on the way in and I snatched them up. Didn't want anyone taking them."

"Can you drive? I hurt like everywhere, and I feel like I'm on a hangover, but I don't drink much anyway so," I groaned.

"Sure, just give me a second to... say goodbye," she grinned. She looked back at Travis, brushed his white hair out of his eyes, and kissed his cheek. I giggled lightly, until she looked at me with a ticked off face.

"Did something happen last night?" I asked with a eyebrow raised.

"No, just worried about him," she blushed.

"Right, okay," I giggled sarcastically. I grabbed Katie's hand. "Garroth, and Laurance will get him home."

"Why aren't you going home with Laurance?"

"Well," I blushed, "we had a bit of a fight... I told him to leave me alone. So yeah."

"I see, well lets go home." She said dragging me out of the room. I jumped on her back. "Ah! What are you doing!?" She laughed.

"I'm too lazy to walk," I laughed.

"Okay, whatever." She rolled her eyes.

I quickly struggled to get up the stairs to Katelyn's room. I flopped down on her bed, groaning. "Now what's wrong?" Katelyn teased.

"My leg hurts."

"Aw would it hurt if I touched it?" She smirked putting her hand near my stitches.

"You wouldn't da-" the door opened.

"Hey, Katelyn- oh (Y/N). Hi," Jeffory smiled from the doorway. I jumped up from the bed and the pain in my calf flared up. I winced and sat back down. "Are you okay?"

"Well-" I started but Katelyn cut me off.

"She just got in a car accident, but she's fine, anyway sit down." I glared at her and stuck my tongue out. Jeffory took a seat on the bed next to me, and Katelyn went one her computer.

"So how's the little guy in there?" Jeffory asked, tickling my stomach. I pushed his hand away laughing.

"Fine, and Abby?"

"She's great-" Katelyn sighed, and Jeffory looked at me confused. "You're acting weird... is something wrong with you?"

"Hey, Katie isn't that the local college nearby?" I asked looking over her shoulder.

"No!" I don't know what you're talking about!" She said hiding the paper.

"Come on Katie, you don't have to be so secretive about everything."

"Let me see," Jeffory said reaching for the paper.

"It's none of your business!" Katelyn snapped.

"Katie, we've been your friends for a long time," I sighed. "You can trust us."

"Don't worry. If she doesn't tell us now she'll tell us eventually." Katelyn growled at us.

"Fine! Here." She shoved the paper into my chest with enough force to make me fall onto the bed. I looked at her.

"You jerk," I looked at the paper.

"It's a brochure for the local college," she grumbled. "I was thinking about... I don't know looking t it."

"Katelyn, I'm so proud of you. You're actually doing something for once in your life." I giggled. he slapped my right leg. "Well you didn't get the one with stitches so it didn't hurt."

"Yes anyway, what would you major in?" Jeffory asked obviously excited for her.

"Theater. Not as much major in just I wanted to take a class." I gasped.

"Who are you and what have you done with Katelyn?" I laughed.

"Shut up... why don't you go see what Aphmau and the dork are doing?"

"Dork?" Jeffory and I asked.

"Zane." Katelyn rolled her eyes like it was obvious.

"Excuse me. That is my brother you're talking about!" I snapped.

"I know. You're the only good kid that came out of that family."

"Well that's good to know." I laughed, then I walked out of the room, with ma crutch. "Aphmau! Zane!" I yelled.

"We're downstairs watching My Little Horsies!" Zane yelled. I gasped and slid down the stairs on my butt, dropping my crutch on the floor.

"How could you!" I snarled. Zane paused it.

"We didn't know where you were. We called, but you didn't pick up."

"That's because my phone was crushed under my butt when the door of Laurance's car shoved me out the window." I shrugged. They looked at me.

"What?"

"Long story short, Garroth sucks at driving and let another driver run into the side of Laurance's car. I had to get stitches, my wing almost snapped off, and yeah, it's all good." I smiled. They looked concerned. Zane walked over and helped me onto the couch. "Thanks."

"Just don't move. Okay?"

"Sure?" I said confused, then he played it again. Then changed it to like the same thing, but they were humans. 

"I don't know how I feel about ponies having human forms. It just seems like a ploy to sell more toys."

"Zane, you're completely right," I said.

"You're my twin. You have no choice, but to agree with me." At that I punched him in the arm.

"No I just chose to agree with you because it's true."

"Well we can't judge it till we watch it. Now can we?" Aphmau raised an eyebrow. I groaned because she was right.

"Yes we can."

"Zane! You're supposed to be more open minded!" Aphmau snapped.

"It warms my heart knowing Aph has been trying to get you to try new things."

"*Ahem* I was open minded. When I wore that maid outfit."

"Wait hang on a second. Zu Zu wore a maid outfit!?" I gasped smiling.

"Yes," Aphmau giggled, "I took a picture," she said showing it to me.

"Aww, Zane, mommy's going to love this. Aphmau send it to me. Now." I laughed.

"Aphmau if you do I swear this friendship thing is-" Jeffory walked downstairs.

"Ah Jeffory! What are you doing here? I thought you had stepped out," Aphmau laughed.

"Oh hey Aphmau, (Y/N). Zane," he growled.

"Jeffory." Zane growled back.

"Anyway, I did step out, and she decided she didn't want to go get lunch. We just hung out in her room, we as in me, Katelyn, and (Y/N)."

"I see, ur uhm! We weren't watching ponies or anything we were just changing the channel!" Aphmau smiled.

"Oh no, we were watching ponies," I giggled. Zane punched me.

"Hey, I'm pregnant."

"Yeah, but your baby's not in your arm," he rolled his eyes.

"Okay, say Aphmau, (Y/N). Can I see you in the kitchen?"

"No, you can see Aphmau. I need to go home and shower." I got up and walked out of the house. Then across the street to my house. Then jumped into the shower, singing Singing In The Shower. I walked out and slipped on a black skirt and a white tank top. Then laid down then heard the front door open. I walked downstairs and saw Laurance walking to the stairs. I stopped in front of him. "What are you doing here?"

"Getting my stuff."

"Fine, but then get out. I don't want to see you right now." He ran upstairs and grabbed his crap, then left. I growled, and laid down on the couch, and felt warm tears well up in my eyes. I started to cry and never realized how long I was crying. I heard a knock on my door. I shuffled over to the door. I opened it. "I told you stay out- oh it's just you Aphmau."

"What was that about?"

"Nothing. What is it you need?"

"Well Katelyn's directing a play at the community center, and tonight we're having auditions at dusk. The play's Romeo and Juliet, and please, please, please try for Juliet!" She begged.

"Why?"

"I don't want to be Juliet," she whined. 

"Okay, but you have to try out too."

"Fine."

"And you need to get Lucinda to make me a potion so my leg doesn't look all cut up."

"Oh, easy I this!"

"Okay I'll see you at dusk."

I walked into the auditorium and walked back stage and sat down. I heard voice at the front and went to see who it was. I saw Garroth, Travis, and Laurance on the stage talking to Katelyn. Laurance looked at me and smiled, then waved. I pressed my mouth into a straight line, and looked at Katelyn, then walked back to back stage. I heard yelling and ran back. I saw Aphmau's face red as a tomato. "You know that involves a kiss. Right?" Aphmau asked.

"Yeah. I know." Aaron said confidently.

"Really you guys!? Uh this is perfect! I have two girls trying out for Juliet and Aaron as Romeo-"

"Well you have me." Laurance said. I blushed angrily.

"Me too!" Garroth yelled, and I ran to the bathroom to vomit. I sat on the ground. I swear if Garroth gets the part then I'm going to die!

Laurance's P.O.V.

Oh my Irene, Garroth and (Y/N). That would be extremely weird. But if she gets the part then I'm going to have to do something about it.

*****I did it! YUS! BE HAPPY PEOPLE BECAUSE THE NEXT CHAPTER IS THE AUDITIONS! AND IT WON'T BE OUT FOR ALMOST A WEEK OR TWO! I'M SO SORRY, but life is life, IT'S CRAZY I KNOW! Anyway heading to Portland today, and I'll see you guys soon. Once again sorry. My first two months of summer are kind of crazy, but I've been dealing with it. Caio!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 61 27
Y/n is almost 17. She is a Junior at O'khasis until she gets adopted. She's cheerleader, a dancer and she loves to sing. Y/n adores nature. She has h...
55.8K 676 80
~ FINISHED ~ Ugh, who even reads these? If you are, then good for you. I have an actual story line at the beginning of the book and at the end. In be...
41.3K 1.6K 82
Love, accidents, ships. Just an ordinary fan fiction... right? NOPE! Join me as we go into the lives of two very diffrent individuals and follow thei...
7.4K 543 54
"Y\N will you marry me?" This is the moment I realized I was important and wanted, not hated. ...