Close To You// Roman Reigns|...

By wwepurplevixen

♥WON BEST WRESTLER • CELEBRITY FANFICTION IN SUMMER WRESTLING AWARDS - MAY 2017♥ Highest ranking : November 2... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99 PART 1
Chapter 99 PART 2
Chapter 100
Somewhere Close to You..
THANKS + BONUS CHAPTERS+...
Anoa'i Christmas ...
I'm all you need...//
You know I always wanted you...//
Anoa'i love ♥♥...
100K READS❤❤❤
Q&A ♥

Chapter 40

3.2K 112 6
By wwepurplevixen

FINAL UPDATE FOR THE WEEK: )

HOPE YOU HAVE ENJOYED MY FIRST WEEK BACK ♥♥

"Want you to make me feel
like I'm the only girl in the world
Like I'm the only one that you'll ever love
Like I'm the only one who knows your heart
Only girl in the world...
Like I'm the only one that's in command
Cause I'm the only one who understands
how to make you feel like a man
Only girl in the world... "

*********************************************************

"These people want you Roman please.." She begged.

"I'll think about it" I shrugged.

"He will babe , he still has to make up for making you mad!" Dean winked at Renee.

"We sorted that shit out. My baby girl is good.
I'm good... All I need is Sunday to come so I can hold her in my arms after beating the crap out of AJ"

"I heard that!" AJ called out as he walked past us for a meeting.

"You were meant to" I smirked and he showed me middle finger as he walked on.

I guess to people it was annoying that I would be facing him a second time but for me it was a dream come true.

I had always been a fan of him even before I got into this business so to wrestle him now meant a lot and twice just to prove how worthy I was to be champion made it even better.

"You know sometimes I get why Brock was never here as champion" I voiced as Renee had gone off leaving Dean and I on our own.

"Why?" He frowned a bit as he turned to me.

"Cause he has his family back home on his farm, this job is just that to him. Just a way to get more money not that he needs it but just in case . I wish I was so secure so that I could just come in for a couple months and stay away for the rest of the year"

"And do what man? We love this shit. Getting in that ring .. Wrestling.."

"That's the good part, you know that. Its tiring man. All these interviews and being away from the person you love its just.." I ran my hand over my face as I hadn't gotten much sleep due to the driving.

"Wait you love Rih..." He began and I realized what I had just admitted.

"Hey Roman we're ready. " I saw the cameraman while my best friend was waiting for an answer.

I had thought it so many times that I just thought everyone knew that I did. I guess its good my woman wasn't here or Renee.

"Hey Dean! " I saw Shane and thanked the heavens as Dean was whisked away and I got hooked up for my interview.

I listened as he introduced me and then nodded.

"Well coach, thanks for having me again man..Its a blessing to talk to ya. Wrestlemania was phenomenal for me to be able to do it back to back and against HHH one of the greatest legends of all time it was awesome.."

He asked me questions regarding differences between Brock and HHH which I answered.

"You know Roman, when you are the champion you have a lot on your shoulder. I mean the pressure is real. How do you feel having to deliver night in and night out?"

"Well I say it for a reason I'm THE Guy around here.. I bust my butt every night... And I'm proud of it. I'm excited to have my girlfriend out there on Sunday supporting me. I have a really good support system with my family #TheBloodline and her. Gets me through it you know?"

I answered various other questions, the current one was what advice I would give new comers.

"Well believe in yourself , you know social.." I glanced and thought I was seeing things but nope.

My baby girl was standing behind the camera man smiling giving a small wave and I smiled and continued.

"What's it like facing a guy that the crowd has been waiting so long to root for?"

I shrugged.

"Well I think its just the respect.."

I glanced at Robyn every chance I got as I was so happy to see her.

"...This is my house and well we're immediately off to a bad start. His a Georgia bulldog and I'm a yellow jacket!" I laughed causing him to as well.

"..We're just clashing. Hopefully I'll come out on top at Extreme Rules.."

He asked about dealing with the crowd reactions.

".. That's why I love this, this is the part of the game where I am learning and progressing and that's what imma do. Continue to be the champ"

I glanced over to see her patiently waiting as I finished off.

"Around here and as long as I get better can nobody touch me."

Besides my baby girl...

"Brotha I love the confidence, it does not happen overnight. Keep doing your thing, we appreciate that and you are headlining Extreme Rules. Thanks once again for joining us again on Sportscenter..."

"CUT!"

As soon as the words left his mouth, my baby girl was on me with her arms wrapped around me and her face buried in my neck.

The cameraman smiled looking at us before walking off.

"Fuck I missed you so much baby girl " its the same thing I always said each time I saw her here .

Didn't change cause I never stopped.

She just held me tighter and I saw Dean heading this way I guess to finish our conversation but obviously saw her and just smiled and walked on.

"We have to get going. The show is starting soon and.."

She leaning back while we continued holding each other .

She gazed into my eyes and then kissed me slowly.

Her soft lips even though it had been weeks it wasn't our usual rough kisses filled with need.

It was a simple kiss filled with so much more.

I heard a throat being cleared and slowly broke the kiss to see Shane.

I cleared mine and Robyn stepped back.

He stepped forward and extended his hand, "Shane McMahon"

"Rihanna.." She took his hand.

"Oh I know I'm not into the music,I mean" he gestured to himself causing her to laugh a bit.

".. but anyone who whips my sister's ass, I know. While you are welcome here anytime .My sister whose ass you whopped is around here as well so keep the PDA out of the hallways " he winked before moving on and we laughed as we made our way back to my locker room.

"I thought I was only seeing you on Sunday" I whispered as we entered.

She shrugged as she walked further in, I dropped my title and I hugged her from behind.
Her fingers held my arms leaning back into them as I trailed kisses in her neck.

I then sat down on the bench pulling her onto my lap. Her thighs were draped over my legs as her lips met mine while her arms found their way around my neck against.

"Is it weird that we miss each other so much when its only been a couple weeks"

I smiled against her lips but she didn't say anything just kissed me again.

I broke it as I knew I had to get ready because I would be heading out pretty soon and if we continued I wouldn't be able to stop myself.

I kissed her collarbone before gazing into her eyes.

"My phone screen can't compare to the real thing" I mumbled.

"Mmm better not. Otherwise I'd fly back"

I laughed and stood up, "I have to get ready"

I sighed and kissed her forehead.

"You okay?" I asked as she seemed a bit off.

"Yeah just tired. Long flight.."

I could feel her pain on that note ..

"I would say you should have just stayed at the hotel and slept but I'm too fucking happy"

She laughed watching me as I changed into my cargo pants.

"You better be! Do you want me to go out there"

I shook my head and I saw her face drop a bit.

I walked over to her as I wasn't sure what was wrong but then I remembered her being used to the routine.

"I meant you don't have to come out now cause I have a match later on , well The Usos have one but I'll be out there.."

She nodded, "you sure you okay baby girl?"

"Yes Joe, just wanna get to the hotel is all" I searched her eyes and then kissed her.

"I'll see you soon..."

***

"Roman Reigns and AJ Styles at the main event of Extreme Rules. And AJ you are Phenomenal, not lying.I'll tell you straight up tonight? I'll be in the Usos corner. The question is are you gonna be in the club's corner?"

I stared at my opponent but my mind was on Robyn.

Had she finally seen the article?

Its been two weeks , I am sure the story must have died down and she would have brought it up subtly if she had seen it I guess.

I was tired and so was she..

That's all.

"Yeah I'm gonna be in their corner and I'll tell you what else I'm gonna be. Everywhere you are until I get that title around my waist"

"Its easy to talk but I'm not the one who.."

He cut me off.

"The one who got beat...we know who you are, you're not a bad guy you're not a good guy. You're THE Guy that I'm gonna beat this Sunday.."

That definitely wasn't going to happen especially with my baby girl in the crowd.

"You think its going to be this easy? You think you're just going to out wrestle me? You think you're in a wrestling match? This is the big fight!
Extreme Rules...
You know what that means? If I wanna put you through the announce table I will. And if I wanna put you through a barricade I will.
If I wanna take a steel chair and beat you with an inch of your life I will and if you add that all up... It means I can and I will beat your ass at Extreme Rules .."

I glared his way as I trailed off.

"... And then you all three are gonna figure out the hard way that #TheBloodline is stronger than #TheClub"

I heard AJ speak but he couldn't finish as his two goons music played .

"I knew it!" I called off the mic.

I saw them coming down but I knew my uces were waiting and they soon made their way to the crowd and stood by me.

I gave a right hook to AJ causing them to drag him out as I stood tall with my cousins.

#TheBloodline

I got to my locker room and Robyn wasn't there causing me to frown until I heard her laughter further down and saw her sitting on a crate with Trin and Renee.

"So this girl could actually shake that ass, is that what you are telling me?"

They were clearly talking about Renee but I had something else in mind as I walked over to them.

She smiled as she saw me, "She doesn't only come for you Roman!"

Renee nagged.

"But she does" I smirked causing her to roll her eyes as I moved in between my woman's legs.

"Well if you must know she was just saying how she has to fake it cause you're all BAM BAM! Me Tarzan get the job done and.." Renee teased.

"Girl stop trying my man" Robyn laughed as her head leaned against my chest while she hugged me around my waist and my arms draped over her shoulders.

I nodded while narrowing my eyes at Renee.

"I have a match but y'all better take me along on the next trip!"

Trin laughed as she walked away.

"Will do!" Robyn called out.

"Do you guys wanna head out after the show?" Renee asked and I glanced at Robyn.

"I have an early shoot tomorrow.. But don't let me stop y'all I wasn't meant to be here remember" she smiled.

"Yes but Superman over there will only go if you do" She poked me and I narrowed my eyes again to which I got a middle finger shoved in front of my face.

"Its cool. We're in Vegas for Extreme Rules so we can do something then"

"Its a date!" Renee smiled as she kissed Robyn's cheek and mine knowing she wouldn't see us for the rest of the night.

"Am I invited to this shoot?" I gazed down at Robyn as she looked up at me.

She thought for a bit, "yeah you aint busy?"

I shook my head as I just had Smackdown tapings tomorrow.

"You'll have me all day tomorrow!"
I smiled as Robyn hopped off still holding me while my arm hung over her shoulder.

I kissed the top of her head and closed the door behind us.

"So you faking huh?" She bit her lip with a smile and kissed me in response and pushed her body hard against me.

"Baby girl..." I warned as I only had so much control.

"Your match is way later baby boy.." She ripped my tee down the middle causing me to smirk.

"That it is.." My eyes trailed over her body as my hands slipped underneath her coat and realized she only had underwear underneath it.

"Fuck Robyn" I immediately turned with her and pushed her up against the wall and within seconds I was pounding into her as I bit onto her cleavage as I had pulled the zip down .

I could feel the heels of her boots digging into the flesh of my lower back but it only made me push faster in and out of her.

She moaned loudly and I immediately kissed her as the last thing we needed was someone coming around here.

Besides us of course .

I gripped her behind in my hands and pulled her hard onto me as I pushed up into her biting her lip before shoving my tongue passed it.

I groaned due to her fingers clawing at my back .

"Leaving your mark on me" I whispered into her lips and she kissed into my neck.

"Its been on me since the night you were in that crowd Robyn.." I said seriously and I saw her smiling and kiss me yet again .

"Show me" She whispered as her lips grazed over my ear.

"What?"

"Show me how much you want me.." I stared into her eyes as I slowed my movements and slowing moved in and out of her.

I didn't dare look away as I watched her lose herself against me causing me to move faster again and I was forced to cover her mouth as she shook against me and I continued to pound into her.

I bit her neck and sucked on it and I hoped I wouldnt receive any chairs to my back out there cause she was destroying it.

"Ye..." She began but I kissed her hard as I was near .

"You da one baby" I smirked as I buried myself deep inside my Barbadian beauty.

A/N:

So she surprised her man and got some Samoan loving; )

Hope you enjoyed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.8K 1.2K 31
Natia, a badass women. Put her in WWE and she is very talented. Put her next to Bray Wyatt, a guy who haunts her every day of the job or not on the j...
19.5K 1.2K 52
I ran as fast and far as I could, with tears in my eyes. How could I be so foolish? Of course he doesn't like me! Nikki was right... I ran into the...
358K 16.5K 33
[ Highest Rank: #64 in Teen Fiction ] [ Highest Rank: #191 in Random ] (i'm currently re-editing this, so i'm sorry if it's messy) When Danielle's mo...
39.7K 921 46
When a heartbroken Nini is finally ready to hang out with her friends again, she realizes it's going to be a lot harder than what she prepared for. W...