Secret Admirer [min yg]

By daralolli

In which a girl has a big crush on the basketball player, min yoongi but she has a secret admirer who has bee... More

0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
new book
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
4.0
-
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
Q&A
4.5
4.6
Tag
4.7 [ end ]
alternate ending
-
BOOK 2
-
jungkook

1.9

91.8K 4.9K 2.3K
By daralolli

i know i have other stories to finish but i uploaded two new stories - babygirl [ jungkook] and tell nobody [taehyung]

pls make sure to check them pleaseeeeeeuuuu

btw i just want to say a big THANKS and I LOVE YOU to the people who comment and vote like really, you guys make me so happy and most of the comments make me laugh out loud. you all are my sunshine[s] 

+

I look forward to going school just because of you

"Too sweet, too cute, what is he?" I squeal, keeping the note.

"Bee? Honey?"

"Not funny." I glare at Taehyung who pouts in return. His quick hand reaches for the milk bottle in a second and I have to punch him in his stomach before he starts consuming all of it.

"Just one sip, please." He begs and starts doing aegyo.

I cringe but take the bottle back and start walking away from him as he continues screaming at me with that high pitch voice.

I walk in to the classroom just to be greeted by an eraser hitting my head directly.

"Ow!" I groan, rubbing my head before bending to pick up the eraser.

I roll my eyes before asking in a loud voice "Who the fuck did that?"

"U-uh, me."

My eyes widen, seeing Yoongi raising his arm a bit. My mouth forms into a shape of an O before throwing back the eraser at him. Getting quickly embarrassed, I curse under my breath and run out of the classroom.

I stop at the stairs and sit down, hiding my face in my arms. Did I really just act like that in front of my crush? Why does this always happen to me?

But I'm actually lucky, to be hit by an eraser from your crush. It's as if he shot a cupid arrow at my heart.

By the thought, my mood shifts from embarrassed to happy real quick. Smiling to myself, I raise my head but again, almost fell down the stairs when I see Taehyung sitting beside me.

"Did I scare you?" He chuckles.

"No you didn't fucker."

"This is why I love you." He grins, suddenly pulling me into a hug.

"What?"

"She's looking." He whispers.

oh

"Tae, let's go back to class. The bell's ringing any minute."

"Okay!" He beams, holding my hand and helping me stand up.

Though I can perfectly stand up myself.

We walk to my classroom, hand in hand because Mina and her bestfriend are right behind us. My stupid classmates start teasing us as soon as they see us walk in.

But I didn't fail to see Yoongi also looking at us.

+

Not having an appetite to eat, I stay back in the classroom alone. You can say the surrounding is perfect until two people enter the classroom.

He halts for a second, seeing me. Both of them probably weren't expecting someone to be in the classroom. I swear I see Nayeon glaring at me but when our eyes meet, she immediately flashes a smile.

They both walk towards Jimin's desk and every step they take, my heart breaks a little.

Yes and I wish she is mine

I glance at them and sigh like always. Nayeon smiles a lot and she has everything except for her grades and personality because I honestly don't think her kind and friendly personality is real.

Just like how she glares at me all the time when I'm not looking but I know it all. I just don't know why she hates me.

I don't even know why they are sitting at Jimin's place right now. I mean, if you want to talk, you can do it at your own classroom instead of breaking my heart and ruining my mood.

My head snaps towards the door when I hear it opens and an innocent, childish face pokes in.

"You were here!" He grins once he sees me and heads towards me, waving at Yoongi on his way.

"Shouldn't you be having lunch?" I quirk a brow at him.

"Shouldn't you be having lunch?" He throws back the question. He grabs the chair from the front – which is Namjoon's since he sits in front of me. Jungkook turns the chair around and sits down, cupping his face with his elbows propped on the desk.

"I'm not in the mood to eat."

"Yes, so I'm here to brighten your mood!" He exclaims, clasping his hands. "Since your boyfriend is in the teacher's office."

"Taehyung?"

He hums and replies, "He was laughing to himself in class."

"I'm –" I sigh and slap my forehead.

"Same, Taehyung's really embarrassing sometimes."

"Don't say it as if you are not embarrassing, Jungkook."

"Yeah but I'm –"

"Jungkook!"

He gets cut off by Nayeon calling his name with a cute voice. No, it's not cute at all but I can see she is trying to make it cute since I have heard her actual voice and she doesn't sound like a 5 years old kid at all.

These days, I notice Nayeon being like this when Jungkook's around but she is always with Yoongi which actually makes me suspect that they are secretly dating. But I try to be optimistic and believe that they are not.

"Yes?" Jungkook answers, turning his body to the side.

"Can you explain physics chapter 8 for me?"

"Now?"

"Yes!" She grins, bashing her eyelashes.

"But you have Yoongi hyung right behind you."

NOOOOO I'M GOING TO BE JEALOUS  IF YOU EXPLAIN PHYSICS TO HER SHIT DON'T DO IT

I DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE JEALOUS BUT I'M JEALOUS ALRIGHT

"Ah," She trails off. "He's not good in Physics."

"He always get good marks in tests." Jungkook says and I can see that he really doesn't want to teach Nayeon but please don't put my baby Yoongi into this.

"Ah..." she trails off again, trying to find another excuse.

"I'm busy." Yoongi says, now standing beside Nayeon.

Ow, how much I hate seeing you two together.

"Oh, okay but it's lunch right now so—"

"No, you can tutor me after school!" She cuts him off, looking too excited.

"After school?" Jungkook says, tapping his chin. "Oh, I'm sorry. I'm meeting Ina"

What when

"Why?" she asks, her voice turning back to normal.

"Well," He shrugs, winking at me obviously so that she could see.

"Aren't you dating Taehyung?" She asks me.

do you really have to ask that question in front of yoongi

I know I do not have a chance with him but come on, I don't want him to think I have a boyfriend because if I'm lucky, there could be 2% possibility that he is interested in me.

But if he thinks I have a boyfriend, he might not give a fuck and shit and will be like nevermind.

"So?" Jungkook replies for me.

"Why are you meeting her then?"

"Aha, Nayeon! Just because she is dating Taehyung doesn't mean she can't meet up with me."

Jungkook actually knows that I'm not dating Taehyung. Since, well, Taekook are bestfriends.

"Oh, what do we have here?"

All our heads turn towards Jimin who just popped out of nowhere. Of course not, he just walked into the classroom. He didn't fell from the sky because it is Yoongi who did.

[ and my baby hoseok who poops rainbows and glitters ]

"Ina!" he waves at me and I slowly wave back, not knowing why he is so bright right now.

"I was wondering if you can hang out with me after school?"

+

honestly this book is my favourite book to write out of all the seven books i'm writing

LOVE YOU ALL OKIE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 10.1K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
397K 31.9K 32
Park Soomi is what the dictionary deems as a 'tomboy', and she's also an extremely confused human being. Confused about college, the English language...
174K 3.1K 86
"Why? What's the problem? I thought you didn't love her anymore," Klaus grips Rosalie's hair. She winces and holds onto Klaus's wrist. Stefan glances...
103K 2K 40
What happens when two people, who are completely different from each other, fall deeply, madly in love? Well, there's bound to be complications. Espe...