vivaah ( bond of heart a jour...

By cuteangel0203

The time stoped just looking into his eyes .... sitting beside me on vivaah mandap is my would be husband... More

Prologue
chapter - 1
random
chapter -2
chapter - 3
chapter -4
chapter -5
chapter - 6
author note
chapter - 7
chapter -8
authore note
chapter -9
chapter-10
chapter-9
chapter- 10
chapter - 11
chapter -12
chapter -13
chapter - 14
Invitation
chapter-15
chapter -16
chapter - 17
chapter 18
chapter-19
chapter -20
chapter-21
chapter-22
chapter-23
chapter-24
chapter -25
chapter-26
Author note
chapter -27
HAPPY HOLI
chapter 28
chapter-29
author note
chapter- 30
chapter 31
chapter - 33
chapter - 34
chapter - 35
chapter -36
chapter - 37
chapter - 38
chapter -39
chapter - 40
chapter - 41

chapter -32

23.9K 817 91
By cuteangel0203

Meri Rooh mein na samatey to bhool jaate tujhe,
Tum itna pass na aate to bhool jaate tujhe,
Ye kehte hue mera tum se koi talauq nahi,
Ankhon mein Ansoo na aate to bhool jaate tujhe ......................................,.................................................................................................................................

Vishal pov

She landed on my lap i hugged her tightly from behind ...
Vishal Ji leave me we are in train not in our bedroom ..someone will se us . my baby told me
Acha let them see i am romancing with my wife .. I replied
Shhh ...keep your volume low ... She told me ..
I spread the blanket over us she sat between my legs and her back is pressed against my front .. I moved my hand inside her top to touch her flat stomach ... She moved a little and snuggled closer to me ..

Her bare neck is looking so tempting so i bend a little and kissed it ...

How i am going to leave without her i thought ... She has now became an addiction to me ... Her laughter always make my day .. Her pure heart pulled me more closer to her ...

I know i am falling for very hard .. I smiled looking at her sleeping face ... She always sleep while travelling but i am not going to let her sleep this time because i want to spend my time with her 😇😉 .. So i move my hand little up towards her bossom and touched the line of her bra she woke up with a jerk i smiled my trick worked ...

You will never behave na ?? She asked with an angry look ..

Nope jaan i love to this ... I told her and cupped her bossom and pressed them little .. She blushed and pulled the blanket till our neck so our body is covered and no can she what we are doing ... I put my other hand around her waist she too kept her hand on my hand ..

Adu : Vishal ji

Vishal : hmmm

A : you will miss me na ????

V : why are you asking this ??

A : just like that ?? Please reply to my question
V : hmm .. No i am not going to miss you
A : oh ( with a sad tone )
V : you will not ask why ??
A : what is their to ask we cannot force someone to do something ..
V : that right .. But i am not going to miss you because i am not going to forget you at all as you are my life jaan ...

A : really ?? 😊😊
V : hmm ... You have became a major part of my life .. You have became my lifeline .. Without you i fell lost in my life ...
A : same with me .. You are going to call me every day right ??
V : jaan , when i will be free i will call you .. Ohk ...
A : ohk no problem ...
V : ohk now let me enjoy my time ..
A : so enjoy who is stopping you ???
V : you my dear wife you talk a lot ...
With that i kissed her .. I always feel it like the first time i am kissing her .. She so damm hot to resist
She kissed me back with so much passion ...

We hear someone calling outside so we left each other and she hide her face inside the blanket to prevent herself from embarrassment ... Its ticket collector who was asking for ticket i showed him ticket and he went away ..

Jaan he is gone now come out .. I told her ..

No .. She told me ...

Ohk i don't mind like this too ... With that too went inside the blank and pulled her on top of me .. She looked at me with wide eyes .. What don't look at me like this ...
She blushed and avoided my graze ..

********************************************************************************************************************************************

Adwai  pov

He such a tease but i love when he love me so much ... His touch always gave me tingles his kissed are like drugs and his intense graze makes me fell so special ... I never thought that i am going to get such a amazing husband ....

He didn't allow me to get up from his seat ahhhh my stupid husband ...

I am hungry vishal ji .. Please get up na ... I told him ..

Oh my baby is hungry ?? Ohk what do you want to eat ?? He asked me ...

Umm ... Mom has packed dinner for us we will have that only .. I told him ...

Ohk .. Let me bring the bag he told me ...

He brought the bag that was kept on the upper seat ...

I took out the box mom has packed sandwich and rolls for us ...

Vishal brought a cold drink for us ...

He took a roll from the box and started eating it and took a sip of cold drink ...

I took a sandwich and had a bite before i could take other bite Vishal ji took a bite from my sandwich ...

What is this Vishal ji ?? I asked him

What i am just tasting it you know it always taste good when it is touched with your lips .. He told me while touching my lips with his finger ...

Very funny .. Here taste this rolls this are very yummy ...he told me and forwarded it towards me ....
I took a bite and it really taste good ..

We had our nice dinner with lots of fun ...

After dinner i thought i will go and sleep on my seat but my hubby has some other plan ...

He again pulled me over him and covered us with blanket ...

Vishal ji what are you doing now leave me and you sleep here i told him ...

Nope we are sleeping here only .. I don't want to sleep alone ... He told me ..

I looked at his face and smiled .. Ohk .. I slept comfortably on his chest he put his hands around my waist and hugged me tightly .... I feel so safe in his arms ....

We reached Hyderabad in morning we took our luggage and went out of station a car is already waiting for us ... And police guest house is booked for us mom and dad will be coming in evening .. We went inside the room which is booked for us ... Vishal ji kept our luggage beside the bed .. I was looking at the room .. When he came and hugged me from behind ...
Lets sleep for sometime then we will go out Vishal ji asked me .. .
You sleep i want to take a nice shower .. I told him and turned to face him ...

He pouted hearing my words .. I touched his cheeks and pulled them a little ...

Ouchhh .. Its paining jaan .. He complained ...

Oh really ... ??? I asked him innocently ...

He nodded his head like a cute baby ...

I gave him a sweet kiss on his cheeks .. And ran towards my bag to take out my clothes ...

I took a nice shower and changed into my saree and came out my hair were wet so i warp the towel around my hairs and went towards bed to wake up my baby ...

My baby oh god Adu really ?? Your baby my mind scolded me ... 😀

Yeah my baby he is mine so why not my heart told ... 😍

Hmm so you are in love ??? My mind asked ... 😅

May be but i like him my heart told me ... 😊😊

Uhhhh ... Shut up i told them
I sat on the bed beside him and moved my finger through his hair ... 😚

I am really so lucky to have him as my husband who cares for me lot .. I never thought that i will get a husband like Vishal ji and his family loves me like their own daughter ... 😃

Sometimes i think that am i good enough for him he is really happy with me ???

Oh i totally forgot why i came ??
Oh to wake him up .. Idiot .

Vishal ji wake up ma and papa must be coming anytime soon .. I told him ...

Unhmm .... Jaan just 5 minutes ...more ... He told and kept his head on my lap and hugged my waist tightly .. Them i felt a tingling sensation on my waist and then something wet .. I looked down and saw my naughty baby is kissing my bare tummy near my navel ... 😊

Vishal ji what are doing leave and get up i told him but my words falling on deaf ear ...

I pulled his ears to move him from their ... 😕

Ahhh ... Jaan what's with this pulling haan first my cheeks and now my ears you are really turning into jungli Billy... He told me ... 😜

Haww what did you called me ??? I asked him with an angry look . 😠

Oh so now my baby is angry ?? He asked me ...

Yes now get up ... I pushed him from my lap and got up from the bed ..

But he took hold of my hand and pulled me on top of him ... And hugged me tightly ...

Sorry jaan but yes your are jungli bili but my jungli bili. He told me ...

Ohk now get up and get ready ... I told him ....

After sometime both came out guest house and went to near by restaurant for breakfast ..... Girls were looking at him like a piece of meat ready to eat ... this made my blood boil ... He put his hand around my waist and pulled me close to his body .... I looked at him asked him what are you doing ???

Just informing to all of them that you are all ready taken .. He told me ..

But i should be doing that you know i told him ...

Your too innocent to observe that everyone is looking at you .. are so beautiful jaan.... And you i don't like it because you are mine he told me ...

I blushed hearing his comment and heart skipped at beat ...

After nice breakfast we came back and saw mom , dad and Prateek bhaiya has arrived ... We all were packed to go to drop Vishal ji and Prateek bhaiya at their camp ..

As the time was passing and we were nearing to the camp i am feeling more and more upset as i will have to leave without him for 6 month ... Sensing my mood he put his hand around my shoulder and pulled me closer to his body ...

We reached the camp and got down from the car and started moving toward the gate my eyes welled up with tears ... All formalities were done and now its time for us to leave .. Mom , dad hugged them both and told them to take care and move out leaving me and Vishal ji alone their ...

I was looking at the ground he moved towards me and put his finger under my chin and raised my head .. Tears were flowing through my eyes . he hugged me tightly i started crying more and hugged him tightly too ...

Shhh... Jaan i will call you daily baby stop crying ... He told me in a soft voice to console me ...

You ... Hiccup...will...hiccup ...call... Hiccup.... Promise ... N....na ...

I asked him ...

Yes jaan promise ... He told me ..

He pulled away and wiped my tears and kissed my cheeks and them he kissed me on my lips it was sweet and full of love i too responded back ...

After our sweet last meeting we came out i moved out with mom and dad ....with every step i am breaking from inside .... With last look i sat in the car and drove away ...

This 6 month are going to be longer then i thought

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dard ka ehsas janna hai to pyar kar ke dekho,
Apni aankho me kisi ko utar kar dekho,
Chot unko lagegi aansu tumhe aa jayenge,
Ye ehsas janna ho to Dil haar kar dekho.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys thankx for waiting i am very sorry ... For late update as i am facing some personal problem write now i hope you all will understand .. Thank you so much for your support and love .... This chapter is dedicated to all my dear readers who were waiting for update ....

Next chapter will be full of vishan moments ....
Keep supporting and loving me ...

Welcome to all my new readers thank you for votting

Byee ........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 6.1K 52
"I've always heard addiction is something that adapts you , it's like a cage that traps you in , you have no way out once you get in , no matter how...
75.6K 3.1K 34
For her, he is a stranger For him, she isn't They both shared a past which she is unaware about Dive in to know what will happen When she will know...
304K 19.4K 46
An Indian arranged marriage love story. Like my first one this one has a new challenge. This girl here is different. Another gleaming image of confi...
866K 55.3K 54
• An arranged marriage love story • ❝ His soul was tainted with darkness, Hers was full of light. One without the other, they knew they wouldn't surv...