City of Blind ✓

Par WhiskyInATeacup

The whole city was blind until a certain silver eyed stranger held Astrid at a gunpoint. Plus

Let's know our characters ;)
Introducing The Parker Clan!
Elephants dancing in my brain
Way to make first impression, I already don't like you Alex
I lost my first kiss to a rollerskating jerk!
Troublemakers
Mystery boy!
I heart you
Revenge is a sweet feeling
Call me maybe?
How am I supposed to rest?
Hey! I am a nerd, alright?
Let the games begin!
Who thought Felix could be like this?
A/N
Hating me isn't hard after all
A/N
My brother and his future wife
The jerk called Connor Brown
Parker children are officially crazy!
Future girlfriend
Prankster Astrid!
A/N
Give our sister and take yours!
"Me and you will undergo a more energetic reaction then Potassium and water"
Why?
Nerdy date
Payback is a female dog after all
Let's entertain you some more
Memories
I am happy
Is it me or normal parties look like this only?
you have no clue
"Just, don't kill my brother, okay?"
Night changes
A/N
Saviour of a different kind
I have a question!
'How to be a FBI agent'- a 101 by Liam Williams
My suit for your funeral is ready!
Drunk on kisses
Thanks
Numb
Deal
Destroyed
In a nutshell
Curse
Playing the duty of Astrid's personal Sherlock Holmes
Secrets Written In The Document
Discussion And Announcement Of A Q/A Session
How dare you hurt my sister?!
It's time to make it right.
VERY VERY IMPORTANT NOTE!
You guys can call me Alex, you know
What went down in the dark
FML
Still the same
How much will that stupid punch on Felix cost me?
"I am proud of you, little tiger."
Announcement
Not so fast
"I already listened to Aiden, thank you very much."
Truths and sorries
Thank you so much
Still the clumsy chick.
"Slapping you helped a lot."
Lilix ;)
"Perfect sibling moment"
"I like the sound of munchkin."
"You owe me something, Duckling."
"How are you feeling?"
"You are so dead, Astrid. So dead."
"You are exceptionally violent today."
Heart to heart
Your destiny awaits
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter!
Spin-off
CONTEST
IMPORTANT NOTE
SORRY

Pillow talks

64.5K 3.2K 1.3K
Par WhiskyInATeacup

Gotta love Dolan Twins *.*

enjoy the update and don't forget to vote and comment :*

~~~~~~

I laughed maniacally along with dad and Asher as Rose gave us live update on Alex's poor condition via Face-time.

I have to admit, I was feeling kind of bad for him but honestly, I didn't care. I am karma's secretary and hence, bitch is naturally my middle name.

My attention snapped to my own house, when Aiden yelled. He will be a victim to similar torture, after all.

"WHAT THE-"

"Language, Aiden!" dad winked at me as I stifled my laugh. He is seriously the coolest dad ever!

"ASHER JAMES PARKER! GET YOU'RE A-BUTT UP HERE AND FREE ME!"

"No can do, Aiden-boo." Asher laughed as Aiden kept on making struggling noises. After 15 minutes, we came to a common consensus- Aiden have had enough.

Gingerly, I and Asher tiptoed upstairs. Before I could stop myself, I laughed. Asher laughed too. I couldn't help it. Even the murderous look on Aiden's face didn't help me sober.

There on the doorframe, was my dear brother, Aiden John Parker. No, that isn't the funny part. The funny part is the answer to the question- why is he stuck there?

Okay. Okay. Patience is the virtue.

I and Asher, cellophane taped Aiden's whole doorframe and his door opens from inside. So when he opened his door and walked out half sleepy, like a zombie, he got stuck to the door, literally.

He looked like butterfly caught in spider web.

Even though he was stuck, he had a small smile on his face and that sobered me up. I knew why he had that content smile.

I walked up to him and smirked.

"I forgive you, brother dear." He beamed "But-" his smile slipped "-you'll have to forgive me, when I do this."

"Do wha- OUCH!!!!"

I bit my lip as Aiden whimpered when I took off some tape violently.

"Payback is a bitch."

"And apparently, it will hurt like a bitch too." Asher sing-sang. Aiden gave him a death glare.

I have a feeling that I will be safe but the moment Aiden is free, Asher will be dead.

And damn, I was right. Not literally.

~~~~

I knocked on Liam's window and heard a groan but no one opened the window. I was determined as I checked if the window was locked. It was not.

Silently sliding it open, I swung myself in. I tiptoed to the silhouette of his bed only to find an adorable Liam asleep. But before I could coo and awe, I saw the troubled look on his face and sweat on his forehead. He had his earphones plugged in. Obviously, he groaned because of nightmare not the knock.

I admit, my heart broke a little. I gingerly poked his arm only to be greeted by no response. I nudged again and took one ear bud out.

"Li-?"

He grabbed my wrist and before I could even scream, he tugged me forward and flipped.

Thud!

And bam! I was laying under Liam again. On. His. Bed.

"What are you doing here?" he asked in frustration but soon it changed into amusement when he noticed our position.

"You really love my body over yours, don't you?" I glared at him and pushed him off.

"I couldn't sleep." I muttered.

"So?" I looked at him as if he lost his mind.

"You didn't come out. You ditched me. "

He shrugged. My temper rose.

"Ugh! You're so irritating!"

"I didn't tell you to come here!"

That shut me up.

"Why are you trying?"

"Huh?"

"Why do you try to help me with my nightmares? No, don't give me that look. I know that you've noticed."

I sighed and shrugged. Silence settled between us as we sat next to each other.

"Do you have insomnia?" I bit my lip. Immediately, regretting my question. He looked at me as if trying to figure out a puzzle.

"Yeah." He nodded and looked away.

"And night terrors?"

"Not so often now and don't you think being asleep is required for night terrors?"

I ignored his rudeness.

"Did you see doctor?"

He nodded. "I was given some medication but the side effects made me stop them."

"Do Janet and Samantha know?"

He shook his head and narrowed his eyes at me.

"You won't tell them."

"Why not?"

"They already did so much for me. I-I don't want to be a burden." He whispered to himself as if he didn't even know I was here.

A plan formulated in my head and surprised me. I never had this strong urge to help someone.

"Only if you tell me what helps you sleep." He looked taken aback at my presence and boldness. After losing the battle of stare, he sighed.

"Pillow talks." I did a double take.

"Pillow talks?"

"Yeah. I-I have hypnophobia too."

"Oh."

The 'I told you, you can't help me' look in his eyes, boosted my determination.

"Okay. Mr Liam Ray Williams, from today onwards, I assign myself the duty of your personal pillow talker."

Liam shot up from his seat and looked at me as if I lost my mind (I am starting to think that I indeed lost it.)

"Are you crazy?! You're a girl, I am a boy!"

"What? You had doubts?" I bit back a grin. Liam tugged his hair in frustration.

"If your brothers come to know about this, I am dead! And screw your brothers, if my moms saw me sleeping with a girl in bed, they will kick my ass to mars."

"They don't have to know." I shrugged.

"You're impossible!"

"So, I have been told." I smiled.

"Astrid, get out." He gritted his teeth in frustration.

"No can do. I am determined." He sighed.

"Astrid, I am not some project. You don't have-"

"Liam, you're not a project but believe me or not, I care for you and I will be damned if I let you suffer like that. Honestly, your shouts are pretty annoying from my room next doo-oops window."

He had a ghost of a smile by the end of my rant and I took it as a yes.

"Lay down." I ordered as I made myself home over his covers. They smelled of honeydew and laundry detergent contradictory to my sandalwood one.

He gingerly laid down beside me with at least a foot of gap.

Aw.

"I will make sure to break your determination, then." He mumbled in defeat yet conviction.

I bit my chuckle back. Throwing the duvet on him, I tugged him closer.

He was scared of me and I was cooing inside as he gingerly laid his head on the pillow beside mine.

"Close your eyes." he obliged and I took a deep breath.

I can do this.

"So, as you may know, I and Aiden had a fight, I wasn't talking to him for..."

I ranted. I spoke everything and anything that invaded my mind. Half an hour passed and I stopped mid rant when I heard a soft snore from beside me.

He was asleep! I helped him sleep!

I did a happy dance in my brain. Gently removing a piece of stray hair out of his eyes, I whispered.

"Have a good night sleep, Liam."

I took off to my room and settled in my bed with a huge smile.

Finally everything was getting better.

And I was so wrong.

~~~~~~~~~~~~'

What do you think is wrong?

will our Astrid fall for Liam?

Who ships them? (Give me a ship name?)

Do you like Alex and Rose?

comment your views and help me improve.

vote :)

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

A Kiss for Maya Par Katherine

Roman pour Adolescents

834K 24.6K 68
"He's lucky I let him live!" He kicks the chair he was sitting on, "I can't stand the thought of anyone hurting you." He takes slow steady steps towa...
Holding Back [COMPLETED] Par Joy

Roman pour Adolescents

979K 72.4K 49
"I love how this book is turning out!😍 Not cliche at all!" - i_hatecliche "We might live next door to each other," Haley said, "but we don't live in...
169K 3.5K 35
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...
38.5K 723 36
"They used to be my bast friends, all we used to do was hanging out, laughing, tell funny stories to each other. but it's all gone now." Jasmine Bram...