little miss behzinga // sdmn

By 90sSidemen

life's hard for a teenage girl as it is, nevermind being a famous youtuber's sister. that was life for beth... More

prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifthteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
HARRY LEWIS' PEACHY BUM (tag)
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
THANK U!!!!
twenty two
THE BEST TAG EVA
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
a 10,000 reads q&a and a big thank you
twenty eight
NEW BOOK!!
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
rebranding
thirty eight
thirty nine
IMPORTANT TO READ
forty: the ending.
thank you! + SEQUEL
UPDATE!!!! just saying hi

ten

11K 199 69
By 90sSidemen

I woke up to a bouncing Ethan on my bed, jumping on the end of it and pulling off my pale blue duvet from my body.

"Behzy..." I groaned, desperately trying to find the duvet and bring it over my face.

"Come on, Bethy, get up so we can go shopping before I go!" He shouted in my ear as he was now lying next to me .

"FINE!" I screamed in his face. We exchanged weird looks before bursting out laughing.

This is what it was like to have Behzinga as your brother.

I got up and pushed him out the room so I could get dressed. Today, I picked a grey Adidas jumper with the three white stripes on the sleeves and a pair of blue jeans from Topshop(pic above) .

"ETHAN GET ME SOME SHOES FROM DOWNSTAIRS" I shouted as I pulled the jumper over my head.

"OKAY" he shouted back.

I sat down and put on my everyday makeup, just brushing out my brown-ginger locks.

Ethan came in holding my white Adidas superstars.

"Good choice" I laughed before putting them on and tying the laces.

He got my black handbag from the side (pic above) and passed it to me before we ran downstairs.

"Bye Mum" he shouted before we walked out the door.

After climbing into the passenger seat of the car, I decided to get out my phone and check to see if Zoe had replied to my DM.

mynameisbef: Hi! Yes I do and I'd love to meet up with you for shopping during the day but I'm a bit tight on time with dance exams! Whenever you're free! Xxx

And she had.

zoella: I'm free most of this week so Thursday if you are too??Xxx

mynameisbef: Thursday is fab! Xxx

"Eth..." I whispered.

"What?" He giggled.

"I'm meeting up with fucking Zoella for fucking shopping" I whispered back.

"OH MY GOD" he screamed.

I burst out laughing before turning up the car radio and singing along.

*lil time skip*

Ethan was once again dragging me into another shoe shop. I'm not complaining, I love shoes too. My eyes wandered over the racks before locking onto a pair of blue Nike Air Maxs.

I grabbed the one off the shelf and asked the assistant for my size. They fit perfectly.

"What you getting?" Eth asked as he walked over.

"These" I giggled, pointing to my feet.

"Peng!"

I laughed again before going to the till to pay. Once I paid, we walked out and then I felt a tap on my shoulder. I spun around to see a 12-13 year old girl standing behind us looking very nervous.

"I'm really sorry to disturb you but I love your YouTube channels so much. Could I please get a photo with the both of you?" She said sweetly.

"Of course!" We chorused.

Her mum took the picture as Ethan and I posed either side of the girl.

"You follow me on Twitter! I'm @bethftgrande" she said to me with tears in her eyes.

"Awh! I loved your vine of me and Harry, haha" I laughed.

At this point, she burst into tears.

"Nooo, don't cry!" Ethan said hugging her.

"I'm sorry, your both my idols" she hiccuped.

"Aw, bless you" I giggled.

"Is #Barry real??" She said shocked.

"NO"' Eth shouted. I laughed and hugged the girl before saying goodbye.

*lil time skip*

"I don't you want to go, broo" I moaned into Ethan's shoulder as we stood in the hall of our house.

"I have to, sissy."

He kissed my cheek and squeezed me one last time before getting into his car and waving us off.

Instantly, I sulked off to my bedroom. I tweeted a quick tweet before checking my notifications.

mynameisbef: @behzinga has been gone for approx 30 seconds and I already miss my brother like madd😭😭

I saw the girl who I met today's tweets in my feed too since I followed her. Her name was Maddie.

bethftgrande: I MET BETH AND ETHAN AND THEY ARE HONESTLY SO LOVELY AND I HAVE BEEN BLESSED AS I HAVE HEARD HIM LAUGH IN REAL LIFE

bethftgrande: SHE ALSO REMEMBERED MY VINE AND SAID SHE LOVED IT AND SHE IS A STUNNING HUMAN BEAN ILY BETH

bethftgrande: HERE IS THE PHOTO AND YEH I HONESTLY CRIED BC I ASKED HER IF BARRY WAS REAL AND ETHAN SHOUTED NO

bethftgrande: #PROTECTIVEBROTHERBEHZ

I laughed to myself and decided to tweet her back.

mynameisbef: @bethftgrande LOVE IT #protectivebrotherbehz ❤️❤️ @behzinga

At this moment, a message popped up to say that I'd been added to an Kik group called "GANG GANG💥"

I flicked onto the app and had a lot to see what it was. Basically it was a group chat with everyone from this weekend in; Harry, Eth, Si, Zerk, Josh, Tobes, Vikky, JJ and me.

Si💨: GANG GANG IS COMPLETE

Zerkaa⚡️: you are such a dork Simon

Jizzle🌚: LEAVE MY MAN ALONE JOSH

Vik⭐️: Can you guys shut your mouths I'm trying to film a let's play here?????

Joshy Woshy👻: ITS J

SquidgeBog🐐: M

BEHZY!!: E

Zerkaa⚡️: SHUT YA MOUTH

Vik⭐️: I give up💀

Beffff😇💗: YO FAMALAM

SquidgeBog🐐: BETH

Beffff😇💗: HARRY

SquidgeBog🐐: SKYPE ME

Beffff😇💗: OKAY

I pushed open the top of my laptop and got up Skype and called Harry. He picked up very quickly, smiling through the screen.

"Squidge!" I squealed.

"How's my baby girl?" He said, scratching the back of his neck.

"She's very busy now..."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah, she's got dance exams and meeting Zoella for shopping on Thursday..." I trailed off.

"OH MY GOD BETH THATS SICK" he shouted.

I giggled and saw he was recording me.

"Squidge" I moaned, covering my face.

"She's cuter normally I promise" he said to the camera.

"HARRY LEWIS" I squealed.

"Oi do you wanna play Cards Against Humanity with us all?"

"Yeah sure!"

Suddenly, all the sidemen and Joshy appeared on the screen.

"Let's go" Vik laughed.

I got up the website and we started the game. Simon did the settings and it was first to 7 to win.

"Is everyone recording?" Si asked.

"Yes!" We laughed.

"Let's go!"

"Who's starting?"

"I'll do it!"Zerk shouted.

"Okay guys so today I'm here with the sidemen and Josh with a special guest..." he trailed on.

"ME" I shouted.

"Yeah, Beth or mynameifbef is joining us today..."

How did I end up here?
--------------------------------------------------------------
Yo peeps(I hate myself too, don't worry)
Thank you all for the support+reads! 500 already! Don't be a silent reader, remember to vote too! I love it when you guys vote <3 Okay so I don't really know what to say now...
Beth X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 5.5K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
906K 38.3K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
137K 6.5K 21
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
861K 45.6K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...