Having Ten Older Overprotecti...

By SomeWarmSnow

Cassidy Kingston is the youngest of 11 kids. To make it even better she's the only girl. Her parents died whe... More

Characters
Chapter 1 : Who The Hell Is She?!
Chapter 2: Troy's Cheast & a visit from Jessica
Chapter 3: Crush Meet Other Crush ??
Chapter 3 Continued
Chapter 4 : Babysitting With My Ex
Chapter 4 Continued
Chapter 5 : My Fault
UPDATE !!!
Chapter 6 Part 1
Chapter 6 Part 2
Chapter 7 : Long Ass Day
A/N
Chapter 9: Lies
Chapter 10
Comment Please
update
Chapter 11 : Whore
Chapter 12 : Best Movie Of All Tines
Chapter 13: Dyldo
Chapter 14: Italian?
Chapter 15: Dexi or Lyaln?
Chapter 16: Chemistry Baby Part 1
very important
too easy.
Shake?
A/N
Fantastic
Lyla + Jess
Gav's Girls

Chapter 8: Josh ? (part 1)

4.6K 125 24
By SomeWarmSnow

Enjoy this and once again Im very sorry for not updating in like a month ! Love you all thank you so much for 1.4K reads thats awesome!! This one is short but its sonethn

Xoxo -SomeWarmSnow

----------------------

Volleyball tryouts were im two days and if I am gonna make Varsity this year. I need to work extra hard. I changed into some Nike pros and a nike sports bra and put a bright yellow muscle tee over it. Then I grabbed my ear pieces and played fast remixes of popular songs.

I ran 3 miles around my neighberhood and then headed to the local gym thaf I have had a membership with since last school year.

"Haven't seen you in a while Cassidy " My trainer Jeremy said hes a sophmore at the local community college. We went out on a date once but decided we shouldn't date because the age difference and now he has a girlfriend ; Karen and she is really nice.

"Well I just wanted to say hey im gonna go now bye " He waved bye at me and I called. Gavin and asked if he could pick me up.

I waited for about ten minutes and then I saw Gavin's car pull up. He rolled down the windoq and told me to get in. As soon as I got in I saw Blake, Rosie, and Ellie. They all looked so adorable. I noticed Gavin had stress written all over his face.

"What's wrong " he didn't answer.

"Gavin!"

"I'm sorry its just by midnight NY parents want me and Blake out and I have no where to go I have a job , but I don't have enough saved to move anywhere "

I felt really bad for him. I should ask him of he wants to stay at my place. Would the boys agree , oh well o don't care. I love him and Blake they're so adorable. I can't imagine little Blake not having a place to stay.

"My place"
"What no"
"Yes please just for until you guys have enough saved up "
"Okay , well Ill be there later you talk to your brothers"
We arrived at my house and I got out of his car and walked up to the door and opened I saw everyone at the kitchen table so I sat down.

"I need to talk to y'all and its important" everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at me waiting for me to continue ,but I was nervous how could I saw my ex that you guys hate should stay here including his 2month old baby. Toby and Princess (If you don't know who they are Princess is her niece-go 2 charecters- and Toby is Cade and Melissa's son) ran around the living room.

"What is it " cade said I could tell he was nervous

"Are you pregnant" Carson asked I shook my head no they all sighed in relief.
"Gavin" before I could even finish they all let out an annoyed sigh.
"He has a baby and he's getting kicked out can they stay here just until he has enough cash to get an apartment" I begged.

"Hell no " Cody said .

"Please guys it won't be long "

"Fine, but no funny business" I blushed.

"No funny business" and with that I went up to my room and texted Gavin that they agreed I looked around my room. Let's see I pulled my extra air mattress from out of its box and pumped it it up. Then I picked up my room and made sure there was no underwear or bras on the floor because that would be beyond embarrassing. Then I texted Mia ,Lexi, Dylan ,and Troy to come to Starbucks with me tomorrow morning to talk thru all agreed . But then I got a text from .........Josh?!?! I thought he hated me.

Josh: we need to talk come to the lot tomorrow at 9 pm

I just texted him back even though I must say I'm surprised he even remembers my number he hasn't talked to me since that day he stormed out of my room.
Should I go meet with Josh ???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 35.7K 34
After a tragic accident that completely changes her life, Annie and her twin brother, Austin, are taken in by the Emersons, a family of seven (drop-d...
49.9K 1.2K 49
"I'm like old enough to be your mum." I say to Jakob not even bothering to hide away how amusing I am finding the idea. "You're only ten months olde...
100K 2.3K 50
Tristan Morales and Olivia Young's relationship came to an end because Tristan decided on moving to London to continue with his studies. Heartbroken...
29.4K 866 16
*A SHORT WINTER ROMANCE* .⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅. 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐬 and 𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭 used to be best friends. Until Bonnie's parents decided to mo...