Adopted by Payzer

By NiallHasNoFlaws

[POORLY WRITTEN- YIKES- I WAS LITERALLY 12] (Book 1) What happens when Liam and Danielle get saved by Gaby an... More

Adopted by Payzer (Niall Horan Love Story)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Info Regarding the....
The Sequel is Up!

Chapter 22

4K 97 21
By NiallHasNoFlaws

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ Chapter 22 ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

Liam's P.O.V

It was finally morning and I was anxious to talk to Harry. Why would he kiss my daughter? She has a boyfriend. Does he have feelings for her?

"Liam" Gaby says cutting my thoughts of. I looked up at her and gave her a little smile. "You okay?" she asks.

"Oh, yeah I'm fine. When did Harry get here?" I ask.

"Last night after you guys left. We talked and then fell asleep" she says.

"What did you guys talk about?" I ask and she shrugged.

"Nothing really, but while he was gone he was staying in a cottage" she says.

"Oh" I simply replied when Harry started to move around in his sleep. His eyes popped open and when he saw me his face went pale. "I'm not gonna hurt you again" I say and he let a loud breath out.

"What do you mean hurt him again?" Gaby questioned.

"Just a joke. Anyways, how was your vacation?" I asked Harry.

"It was fine, and I'm sorry" he says. "About the whole making Gaby cry thing" he apologizes.

"Its fine Harry, just don't do it again or I'll cut your balls off" I say causing him to chuckle.

"I won't" he answered and everyone walked in.

"Harry!" they shouted running up to him and attacking him.

"Hey everyone" he said and they all started to ask him thousands of questions. After he explained it all to us, Gaby left to take a shower. Now's my chance to talk to him.

"Can you guys go and get Harry some clothes and all of us breakfast?" I ask. They nodded before exiting the room leaving me and Harry alone. "Explain please" I say.

"Explain what?" he asked confused and I rolled my eyes.

"Explain why I caught you kissing Gaby's lips" I growled and his face went back to being pale.

"Um, I-I don't know what you're talking about" he stuttered.

"I'm gonna repeat this once and only once, why the f*ck were you kissing my daughter?!"

"I don't know what your talking about! And that's the last time I answer your insane question!" he says and turned on the t.v.

"Oh no you don't!" I say just as Gaby came back into the room. She gave me a smile and pulled me into a long hug.

"I love you daddy" she whispered and I smiled.

"I love you too" I say pecking her forehead.

"We're back!" Louis shouted walking into the room with food and a bag in his hand. "Here Haz" he says giving Harry the bag.

"Thanks" Harry replied and walked into the bathroom.

"Here's your food" Louis says giving me one of those plates of breakfast you get at McDonald's. He then handed one to Gaby and we both started to eat.

"So Gabs, when are you allowed to go home?" Perrie asked.

"Not sure, doctor T said when my breathing goes back to normal, its still irregular" she says with a frown. I knew how much she wanted to go home. I mean, who wants to stay in a hospital room? No one.

"Well hopefully it goes back soon" I say and she nodded.

Gaby's P.O.V

I stared down at my plate and took little bites of it. This is just great. Now I'm gonna have Harry on my back about not eating.

Just then, Harry walked in sending me a stern look. I rolled my eyes before taking a huge bite out of my pancakes. He smiled and I looked down.

"Just a few more bites" he whispered to me. I nodded my head and did what he said.

"I'm full" I say placing my plate on the counter.

"Ok love, you ate more than yesterday so very good" Liam says smiling.

"Thanks" I say and he kissed my cheek. If only he knew what I was doing to myself...

Harry's P.O.V

We all sat there eating and talking but my head was going somewhere else. How could Liam have seen?! What do I do now?! He's gonna keep on bringing it up until I tell him the truth. I already know him. Now back to the main question, what the f*ck do I do?!

"So we're gonna go home again" Louis says snapping me out of my thoughts. "Do any of you guys wanna go?" he asks. I nodded my head since I didn't want to be in an awkward situation with Liam again.

"Yeah, lets go" I say standing up. Before we left I kissed Gaby's cheek goodbye and sent Liam a smile. I grabbed my backpack and followed everyone to are car.

"Beep, beep" my phone went. I grabbed a hold of it and what the text message said really confused me.

To Harry:

Meet me at the cottage you spent your little 'vacation' at 8:00 tonight. We have something to take care of.

- Anonymous

From: Blocked Number

What the hell! Who is this? Why do they need to see me? Maybe its Vanessa! That b*tch! What does she want? More money?

"C'mon Haz!" Eleanor shrieked in my ear. I climbed out of the car and walked inside of the house. Who sent that text message?

Gaby's P.O.V

"Liam" I say earning his attention.

"Yes love?" he questioned.

"Can I call Ross? I haven't spoken to him in awhile and I really want to see him" I say and Liam nodded handing me my phone. "Thanks" I replied and quickly sent Ross a text.

~×~ Text Convo ~×~

G: Hey Ross! As you may know I'm in the hospital right now but I really want to see you! Can you stop by later?

R: Omg! We need to talk about what happened. I NEED to know. And yeah, I'll be there around dinner time:)

G: Cool, see you then!

~×~ Text Convo Over ~×~

"What did he say?" Liam asks. I showed him the text messages and he smiled. "Good, now I can go and shower" he says making me laugh.

"He'll be here round 4 or 5" I say and he gave me a thumps up.

"Perfect."

~~~~~~~~~~~ Hours Later ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liam had just left and Ross called me saying he was already in the lift. I was excited to finally see him. I missed him like crazy!

"Gaby!" a voice shouted. I turned my head to see Ross standing there with open arms.

"Ross!" I squealed as he came and pulled me into a hug.

"Gaby, babe you look so skinny and horrible! You look like you could eat a whole turkey!" he says and I laughed.

"Yeah, right. Anyways, how are you and Aaron?" I asked and he smiled brightly.

"Amazing! We've gone out a million of times so far!" he says and I smiled.

"I'm glad you're happy. I really am" I say and he gave me another hug.

"So, would you mind telling me what happened? I saw pictures of you all over the news and the Internet" he says.

"Um, why don't you see for yourself" I said and showed him my gozed up wrists.

"Gaby, why would you do that?" he asks staring at my wounds intensely. I put them back by my sides and took a deep breath.

"Because I'm depressed" I answered and he gave me an apologetic look.

"Are you gonna get help? Does Liam know?" he asks.

"I got a therapist and no. Liam nor does anyone but you know that I'm depressed" I say and rubbed my knee.

"I'm glad you told me, anything else?" he asks and I hesitated.

"No, that's it" I say deciding against the fact to tell him that I'm starving myself.

"You're lying, I can tell by your facial expression" he says and I signed.

"I'm starving myself" I whisper and I heard him gasp.

"What?! Why?!" he asked in disbelief. I shrugged before telling him to log onto Twitter and type my name is. "Oh" he replied putting his phone away. "Please don't do that though, your so beautiful and everything they're saying is such a big lie.

"I can't Ross, I need to get skinnier so they'll like me" I say.

"Gaby, they don't even know you, so why are you fretting over it?" he asks and I pondered a bit. Why am I obsessing over loosing weight? Especially when I'm sick and can die. "Its dumb isn't it?" he asked and I nodded my head.

"Yeah, it is. But some things are easier said then done" I say playing with the pillow in my hand.

"I know love, but we can try. Together" he says and I smiled.

"I'd love that Ross, thank you!" I say and engulfed him into a hug. "I love you!"

"I love you, too!" he replied. "Now, do you want some dinner?" he asks and I shook my head eagerly.

"Can you go get me some pizza?" I ask and he nodded. "Thanks."

"No problem babe, I'll be right back" he says and walked out of the room. I'm really lucky to have such an amazing friend like him. Hopefully I'll be able to think of myself as pretty again. I really want to be happy, but baby steps first. Very tiny baby steps.

"Hey, boy you never had much game! Thought, I needed to upgrade! So, I went an-" I cut my ring tone off and saw that Cher was calling me.

"Hey Cher! I haven't seen you in forever nor have I talked to you!" I say and she let a deep breath out.

"Oh thank goodness! You're still alive!" she shrieked. "And what happened?!"

"A lot! Can you please come to the hospital tonight? Or right now?" I ask hoping for a 'yes.'

"Sure babe! See you soon" she says hanging up. I smiled to myself before putting my phone away and waiting for Ross. He returned 10 minutes later with a box of pizza in his hand and Cher following him.

"How did you get that passed security?" I asked as Cher pulled me into a big hug.

"I'm Cher Lloyed, they let me do anything" she joked and we all laughed. "So please spill your guts!" she says sitting next to me. Ross sat on my other side and I began my horrible story. "Gaby, do you KNOW how bony you look?" she asks and I shrugged looking at my half eaten pizza slice.

"I just don't feel pretty, I've you seen all the Twitter hate I get?" I ask and she nodded her head 'yes.'

"Yeah, but its seriously not true at all. I get lots of hate, too. So do the boys, but all you can really do is ignore it and move on" she says and I nodded in understandment.

"I know, and I'm gonna try" I say and both her and Ross gave me a big and tight hug.

"So, back to Maura. That is literally so sweet! She actually said yes because Niall loves you?" Ross asks and I blushed.

"Yeah, and I can't thank her enough! But I'm still confused about the whole cheating thing, and get this, Avery was here last night" I say and they looked shocked.

"What?!" they shouted making me jump. I quickly told them everything that happened starting with Vanessa being my therapist and her leaving without telling me what was so important.

"I really want to know why she pretended to be a school girl though. I mean, why would she do that?" I ask.

"I don't know, but I know how we can find out" Cher says with a sly smile.

"What's your idea?" Ross asked impatiently.

"What if we meet up with her, but instead of saying its us, we go anonymous" she suggest and I smiled a VERY creepy smile.

"But how will we get her to come?" I asked.

"Well, we'll just have to threaten her. Say if you don't come, we'll kill you, and then when she shows up. We tie her up, take off are masks, hold a knife to her neck, and make her talk!" Cher says evilly.

"Damn Cher, something tells me this isn't the first time you've done something like this to someone" I say and she started to laugh. "Oh God you have haven't you!" I say.

"Well, not like this. If you haven't forgotten, I am married" she says and I nearly barfed.

"Ewwww! To much info! That is just sick!" I say and she laughed.

"I guess I have done something like this, too" Ross says and I made gagging noises. "Ya ya, come back when you're not a virgin" he says causing Cher to high five him.

"No thanks, now back to the plan. Are we all in?" I ask putting my hand out. They both put theirs in and we did a little cheer. "Good, all I know is that Vanessa's definitely gonna spill" I say.

"Oh wait, when should we do this?" Ross asks.

"I totally forgot about that. I'm in the hospital!" I say and Cher gave me another one of her looks.

"All we gotta do is tell Liam that me and Ross are gonna spend the night. You know, sort of like a sleep over and we want to be alone, so then we can leave" she says.

"But don't you think the doctor will notice that I'm missing?" I ask.

"Duh, I'll just have Aaron cover for you, but we still need a day to set this up" Ross says.

"What about Friday night?" I suggest, but Cher said she was busy. "Saturday?" I ask.

"Perfect!" they both say at the same time and I smiled. Finally I can get all this sh*t sorted out. I'm sick of not knowing anything.

~~~~~~~~~~ About 2 Hours Later ~~~~~~~~~~

"Bye Cher!" I say as she gave me a hug and left. The great thing was Ross was decided on staying! Now I could have someone to talk to, aside from Liam.

"So you and Liam on this bed and I get this bed, right?" Ross asks and I nodded. "Cool, when's Liam gonna be here?" he asked.

"I don't know, its already gonna be 8pm" I say concerned. "I'm gonna call him" I whisper and dialed his number. It went straight to voice mail. What's going on? Maybe Dani knows.

I quickly dialed her number only to have it go to voice mail! What the heck!

"Are they answering?" Ross asks and I nodded my head 'no.' "Well maybe they're having sex" he suggested and I started to laugh.

"You're a sick boy" I mutter.

Harry's P.O.V

I parked my car at the front of the cottage and silently got out. I was so nervous, my hands were shaking and my legs felt like they could give out any minute. What did the person want? What did I do?

"You're here" a familiar voice says from behind me. I turned around to see...

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I know this chapter was absolute sh*t and I'm really sorry! Hopefully the next chapter will be better! Oh, and thank you guys so much for all the votes and reads! Lets try and get 90-100 reads and 15-20 votes before my next update! Thanks everyone!

~ Gaby

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

328K 7.3K 76
Emily is a 12-year-old girl that has a bad past. She lives in an adoption center and she has been for what seems like forever. Then, One Direction c...
629K 18.8K 28
Please note that this was my first story EVER written when I was 12 years old (5 years ago to the current date) and it's not good. There are some ver...
18.7K 354 51
Her life was shit basically. Ending her life with words of "Help me." One Direction Fanfiction Discontinued. Bonus Chapter. Recommend NOT to read.
6.3K 177 56
I have merged Book 1 and 1.5 together. {Book one} When Ellie was fourteen she moved schools, away from all of her friends. She made friends with a co...