Bullied by Justin Bieber

By ashlaay1999

My parents died when i was 7 years old. I went throught depression for almost a year until i finally got help... More

Bullied by Justin Bieber
Chapter 2
Chapter 3~ Ex- Best friend
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 ~ OH HELL NO
Chapter 6- Past Experience
Author's Note
Chapter 7- Why me?
Chapter 8- Thats what bestfriends are for, right?
Chapter 9- Do i?!
Chapter 10- Is this some kind of joke?
Chapter 11- Im falling for you
Chapter 12- Dream
Chapter 13- Someone special
Chapter 14- Who saw?
Chapter 15- Desperate
Chapter 16- Lies
Chapter 17- News
Chapter 18- The truth
Chapter 18- Or she dies with me
Chapter 19- Not now not ever
Chapter 20- Frightening Secret
Chapter 21- Running out of Oxygen
Chapter 22~ Smoke
chapter 23~ one miracle
Author-
Chapter 24~ Hospital
Chapter 25- Justin , justin?
Chapter 26- Leave turned out to?
Chapter 28- Arguement
Chapter 29- Forgive & Forget
Chapter 30~ no, it cant be.
Chapter 31~ Let me love you
Chapter 32- Pregnancy Test
Chapter 33- Spoil
Chapter 34~ Store threat
Chapter 35~ Private number
Chapter 36~ Police Office
Chapter 37- Bro's
Authors Note
HELLOO
Im back!
GOOD NEWS
Few Months Later
Doctors Appointment

Chapter 27- alot of thinking

20.3K 583 33
By ashlaay1999

Ashley's POV

My eyes stayed shut as i tried to regain my balance on my palms. Justin had cupped my chin so i couldnt make a movement that would be unnoticible. My top lip was in between his lips, my heart melting with a sudden urge to pull back but something was telling me i wanted to kiss him back. I gave up fighting with myself and kissed back. I felt sparks flying everywhere inside my body.

I was actually kissing or should say making out with someone i would never thing i would. He kissed me with so much hunger and so much passion, built inside of him. My back arched slightly, feeling as he was pushing me onto the bed , leaning on top of me. I gained sense in what was happening, and groaned fakely wanting to break the kiss.
" Oh my gosh , im so sorry" Justin panicked, blinking multiple times.
"It-its okay worry about it" i politely reashurred, forcefully smiling.
"Look Ashl-" Justin began, me cutting him off instantly.
"Noo justin, look this doesnt mean anything okay, i was just caught in the moment" i said, trying to make myself believe it.
" Ashley no i know you felt something for me too" Justin inquired.
"No i dont Justin, your just no right for me okay, i still havent forgave you and i dont think i ever will" i sopke truthfully.
" That kiss was just a misunderstanding okay? Forget about it" i said quickly, turning around and laying my head back.
"Ashley, but i-"
"justin stop." I demanded
" NO ASHLEY LISTEN TO ME! You have to listen to me!" He groaned, pacing around the room.
My eyes snapped meeting his, feeling fear rising through my veins.
" Ashley, i love you, and i saved you from that fire that you probly wouldnt of survived if i hadnt, thats how much i love you. I want you to forgive me and live in the present not the past. I know ive scarred you and i will honestly never forgive myself for that. But i will pay day to day for those scars ive gave you. I want you to give me a chance to love you and to show you my love. I want to be able to hold you , and to be able to call you mine. So please think about it okay ? Think about it and give me your most wanted answer" he spoke genually, his eyes filled with plead and lust.
I nodded my head , smiling slightly at the beautiful words he had sad, my eyes getting a little tearied up at the speech he had gave me.

Ooh jsutin, ive got a lot of thinkin to do ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.8K 1.1K 48
hello, pre warning, I wrote this when I was like 14, literally 6 years ago so the writing is really crappy. please take this book with a whole ass bi...
2.2K 279 57
So my name is Riley Everhart .I am a nerd. I rather go unseen rather to be known. But life has given the prize to be known has the school's nerd of t...
1K 40 16
As I stood there looking at myself I knew right at that moment how much hated what I had saw. Not everything is as it seems. I would laugh, smile, an...
28K 780 23
Hi my name is Jess and my best friend is Justin Bieber. To tell you the truth I've been crushing on him for a while. I just need to find out if he fe...