Urban/Streetlit: The Snitches...

Oleh loveleetee

TERRIBLE AT DESCRIPTIONS..BUT YEAH...THIS IS MY FIRST STORY WRITTEN IN THE 3RD PERSON, SO BARE WITH ME. WARN... Lebih Banyak

The Snitches Daughter
TSD 2: Buses & Busted
TSD 3: Down & Out ; Up & In.
TSD 4: Revenge
TSD 5: Going, going...Gone.
TSD 6: New New.
TSD 7: You hate me.
TSD 8: Trouble
TSD 10: No New Friends?
TSD 11: Moments of Truth..Beginning of Lies.
TSD 12: Let's The Games Begin..
TSD 13: Sex, Lies and Manipulation
TSD 14: Then it happened...
TSD 15: Shoot 'em
TSD 16: Myrtle Beach
TSD 17: The Big Joke
TSD 18: From Trains to Milan
TSD 19: Whatever I want
TSD 20: Apologies..Word is Bond
TSD 21: Time Flies
TSD 22: Daddy's Here Now
TSD 23: The Worst
TSD 24: Let's 'Talk'
TSD 25: Tell me you love me..
TSD 26:
TSD 27: Snitch & Tell
TSD 28: Tyrese Johnson
TSD 29: Take Care
TSD 30: See you soon.
TSD 31: All In
TSD 32: I love you
CHAPTER 33: Breakfast or A side piece
TSD 34: REJECTION
TSD 35: S N I T C H

TSD 9: Just the beginning

11.8K 416 70
Oleh loveleetee

Pharaoh pulled the trigger and skimmed Ka'Miko's arm. She cried out in pain as it cut through her flesh. Kalicoe furrowed his eyebrows.  

"What the fuck?" Kalicoe yelled.  

Ka'Miko doubled over feeling a stinging pain. 

"I'm not gunna do it." Pharaoh said, throwing the gun over the cliff. 

"If that's what you want...It's obvious where your loyalty lies, with a snitch's bitch. You're dead to me." Kalicoe barked loudly. 

He mugged Pharaoh before getting into his car. Once they drove off Pharaoh undid Ka'Miko's blindfold. Blood dripped through her fingers through the wound that had cut deeper than he had intially wanted it to. He used the black blindfold it to tie it up.

"Sorry." He said. 

She nodded and sniffled back her tears. He helped her up and took her into the car. She wiped her face, and stopped her crying; Both were silent the entire ride to Phraoh home. Ka'Miko wondering why he didn't kill her..Pharaoh was thinking the same thing. When he got back home the smell of pasta flowed throughout the house. 

"Baby.." Jaslyn emerged into the hallway with an apron on and wooden spoon in hand. Her smile turned into a frown when she saw Ka'Miko. 

"Who is she?" She asked with attitude. 

"Don't question me in my house." He barked at her.  

Jaslyn quickly retreated into the kitchen. Pharaoh sighed and lead Ka'Miko upstairs into the bathroom connected to his bedroom; locking the door behind them. He lifted her up onto the counter and grabbed rubbing alcohol, tweezers, gauze, and something to wrap her arm with. He cleaned the tweezers before using them to take the bullet out. 

"Ow!" Ka'Miko yelled as she grabbed the counter and squeezed it.  Even though he gave her 2 extra strength Advils, it didn't do a thing to help her pain. 

"Relax." He said sternly as he got it out. 

"Relax? You shot me!" She screamed. 

He sighed, and put rubbing alcohol on a cotton ball. He rubbed her wound and smirked when she winced in pain.  

"You think this is real funny, huh?" She asked, sounding pissed.  

"Actually yes, I do." He said as he finished sewing and wrapping it up.  

The pain in her arm had stopped, although it kind of burned it wasn't as bad once it was wrapped up tightly. She hopped off the counter and looked up at him, glaring. 

"If I had a gun, I'd shoot you." She told him. 

"But you don't so shut up." He said. 

She walked over time his shower, grabbed his shower head and pointed it at him. 

"Bang bang." She smiled. 

"Woah there Chief Keef...seriously get the fuck outta my bathroom." He said sarcastically. 

She turned on the shower and shot the water at him. He ran over to her and slipped, falling on his ass. Ka'Miko laughed long and hard as she continued to spray him. He pulled her down and turned it on her, spraying her in the face. 

"You like that? It's not fun, huh?" He teased with a smile. 

She tried to grab it, straddling his lap, she reached for it. He laid back, spraying up at her. She used her hands to try and block it. All of a sudden the water stopped, they looked up and saw Jaslyn. Ka'Miko attempted to get up but slipped on the tile falling back on to him, feeling his now obvious erection. She looked at him, but he looked indifferent. 

"I'm so sorry..this is not what it looks like." Ka'Miko said, although she was still on top of Pharaoh. 

"See, I knew it, I knew you were going to cheat on me."  Jaslyn said. 

"We're not even together, Jas." He said, standing up. 

Ka'Miko stood behind him, holding the counter for support. 

"But, I just thought we had something special." She frowned. 

"You wanna leave then go, but be clear, we ain't no item, you ain't my girl.." he barked at her. 

"I don't wanna go baby." She pouted.  

"So stop complaining and clean this shit up." He demanded, walking out of the soaked bathroom. 

"Stay away from my man." Jaslyn yelled at Ka'Miko as soon as Pharaoh went into his walk-in closet. 

"Hey, he's all yours." Ka'Miko held up her hands in surrender.  

She was surprised at how he treated her and how she just accepted it. She wondered if that's what she looked like when people talked down at her. She decided she wasn't going to let anyone, including Pharaoh, talk to her like that. When she came out he stood shirtless in grey sweatpants. 

"Go change." He said. 

"You're not the boss of me, Pharaoh." She told him. 

"Childish." He shook his head, and walked out. 

Ka'Miko went to change and Jaslyn walked in.  

"So, this is your room?" She asked. 

"Was. Not for long." Ka'Miko told her as she put on some cotton shorts and a t-shirt. 

"Pharaoh never let me touch anything...now I see why." Jaslyn frowned. 

"For the record, him and I don't and never have had anything together." Ka'Miko clarified. 

"He's so playful with you. He's so serious and rough with me. I'm just here to clean, cook and fuck him whenever he pleases." It took Ka'Miko's interaction with Pharaoh for Jaslyn to realize she wasn't that important to him.  

The girls went downstairs where Pharaoh sat eating Jaslyn's pasta. 

"I'm leaving." Jaslyn said. 

Pharaoh looked up at her with furrowed eyebrows. 

"You don't even care." She shook her head, grabbed her stuff and stormed out. 

"You're not gunna be able to keep a good woman acting like that." Ka'Miko leaned in her forearms on the counter, looking at him. 

"Who told you I want a woman to keep?" he asked her. 

"What? You want to be alone forever?" She asked. 

"Maybe. Bitches just want money and dick." He smirked. 

"Yes, bitches do. We're talking about women, not bitches." She corrected. 

"It doesn't matter." He said sounding annoyed. 

"I guess, cause you wouldn't know what to do with a real woman if she was sitting right in front of you." Ka'Miko scoffed. 

"So far all I've see is little girls, like yourself. Not my type, I like maturity and obedience." She said. 

"You want someone who you can walk all over. That's not a good thing. What your big bad daddy walked all over your mother and that's why?" Ka'Miko mocked.  

"Shut the fuck up." Pharaoh started to get angry.  

In reality, Pharaoh's father didn't have a tight enough leash on his mother. At first, she would cheat on Kalicoe all the time when he was on the come up. Pharaoh was there to bare witness, it wasn't until Kalicoe threatened to leave did she stop cheating. That's when she became obedient, and started to do her best to keep Kalicoe's eyes strictly on her. 

"Women are liars and deceitful." He said. 

"Not every woman." she said softly. 

He washed down his food with his juice and stared at her. 

"You just think you run everything, don't you?" She glared at him.

"It ain't about what I think, it's what I know." He said. 

"Pharaoh, one day you're going to wake up and realize that you are all alone." 

"Does that mean you won't be here? Cause if so, thank God." He barked at her, rolling his eyes. 

She fell silent, not bothering to reply. Pharaoh had an act for pushing people away, and Ka'Miko was aware of that, but a part of her didn't mind his resistance, while the other part just was telling her to let this go. 

"You ready to go home?" He asked her. 

"Yeah." She said softly. 

He got up and drove to her apartment building. 

"Thanks for, you know, not shooting me...well not shooting to kill me." She laughed. 

"No problem." He said dryly. 

Her smile immediately went away and she hopped out of the car, slamming the door behind her. When she got up to her apartment, Lee Lee was sprawled out on her couch. 

"Kam! Thank God. What happened?" Lee Lee got up in a panic.

"Oh nothing, Kalicoe just wanted Pharaoh to blow my brains out and instead of doing that he just shot me in the arm." She replied, nonchalantly. 

"Ugh, you a certified thug now." Lee Lee joked. 

Ka'Miko couldn't help but laugh. 

"See now you can walk around telling people you survived getting shot like 50 cent or some shit." Lee Lee continued. 

"Ahh, you're crazy. I just want to take a shower and go to bed." Ka'Miko sighed. 

"I'll be here." Lee Lee said, returning to the couch to watch her show. 

Ka'Miko took a shower, changed into her pajamas and got into her bed. She was kind of worried about what was to come now that Pharaoh hadn't killed her. He was an official 'traitor' now, just like her father was. But Kalicoe wouldn't kill his own son..would he? 

                                                 **

"The fuck you mean you didn't shoot her?" Quincy fumed. 

Pharaoh just finished explaining the set up his dad had made for him, and the tough decision he had to make. It had his boys with mixed emotions, KJ being closest to Pharaoh, understood his reasoning for not wanting to kill her even if it meant his father coming after him. He knew that Pharaoh had feelings he was fighting off for Ka'Miko, feelings he probablt wouldnt never express.

"As soon as I pulled the trigger, I redirected my shot. It wasn't even me, it was like it just happened..I planned to shoot her, but it just, I don't know man." He sighed, and laid his head against the back of the couch.

This was really going to weigh on him, he was unsure of what his father would do. Sometimes he trusted his father, but like all the kids on the block, his father was always trying to test him; See if he was man enough, Pharaoh felt like a man when he was with Ka'Miko, he felt like a man when he was able to protect her, but blowing her brains out wouldn't make him a man, if anything, it would make him childish like the whole situation. 

"Yo dad is going to fuck you up, and you know it." Quincy said. 

"Look, Pharaoh made his decision, get the fuck over it. If anything happens all we can do is have his back, aiight?!" KJ interrupted, coming to the defense of his best friend. 

"I ain't even sure I wanna bang out with Kalicoe." Rocky said, his fear evident. 

"You pussy?" KJ asked him. 

"Nah, but I mean, he's Kalicoe...KA-LI-COE, he could wipe us off this damn planet and not leave a trace." Rocky explained.

"Well, if y'all out then be out." Pharaoh shrugged, "Let me make this clear, if you ain't with me, get the fuck. out my house." He continued. 

Carlos who had been silent the whole time was the only one to get up and leave, while Rocky, KJ, and Quincy agreed to stay by Pharaoh's side and go to war. 

"Man, take that nigga, Carlos out. I don't trust his ass." Pharaoh kissed his teeth. "And handle that bitch, Kim too." He concluded.

The boys stood up and went out on the hunt, a war had been declared and Pharaoh knew his dad, they'd have to be ready for anything.  

I know it's a short chapter, 

but I wanted to give y'all an update, 

it took long cause I was seriously unaware 

that people even read this book, 

but,

updates will be more often  now that I know :)

VOTE.

COMMENT.

FAN. 

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

3.3M 11.3K 4
Being your typical young and naïve teenager, Devyn "Poochie" Young seems to be oblivious to just how dangerous the world around her really is. Never...
1K 95 17
WARNING!! I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH: YOU MIGHT NOT LIKE MY ENDING AS IT IS QUITE UBRUPT! THANK YOU. TAKE PRECAUTION. I WARNED YOU. Everyone has a...
207K 4.9K 80
{complete & editing } ꧁𝙈𝙖𝙛𝙞𝙖 𝙍𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚꧂ 𝑤𝑒 𝑔𝑟𝑜𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑤𝑒 𝑔𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑢...
149K 7.1K 72
*WARNING: This book is extremely unorganized and unedited* "You knew what your dad was going to my family!!" I yelled snatching my arm out of his gri...