Jay Cee El

By HisPrincess6996

BOOK 1: After the help from her family, Liz decides to audition for The X Factor USA. Singing has been her pa... More

Jay Cee El
One // The Talent Show
Two // Colorado Heat
Three // Carvel
Four // June 8th
Five // June 27th
Six // June 28th
Seven // Welcome To Boot Camp
Eight // First Impressions
Nine // A Drop In The Ocean
Ten // Perfect
Eleven // Put Through
Twelve // Paired To Perform
Thirteen // Mishaps and Confidence
Fourteen // Don't Cry, It's Only The Beginning
Fifteen // A Long Few Weeks
Sixteen // God Awful Group
Seventeen // Give 'em Hell
Eighteen // Scar
Nineteen // Goodbyes
Twenty // Maine
Twenty One // Something More
Twenty Two // Love
Twenty Three // I Hate You Two
Twenty Four // More Fighting
Twenty Five // I'm Sorry
Twenty Six // Meetings
Twenty Seven // Happy For You
Twenty Eight // The Beach
Twenty Nine // Embarrassment
Thirty // Labor Day Weekend
Thirty One // Rambles
Thirty Two // Welcome To France
Thirty Three // Mentor
Thirty Four // Just A Long Day
Thirty Five // Jay Cee El
Thirty Six // Tourists For The Day
Thirty Seven // Just The Way You Are
Thirty Eight // Nervousness
Thirty Nine // Home
Forty // Numb
Forty One // Arriving In L.A
Forty Two // Week One - Wings
Forty Three // Result Night
Forty Four // Out and About
Forty Five // Week Two - Don't You Forget About Me
Forty Six // The Twitcam
Forty Seven // Week Three - Titanium
Forty Eight // Together Again
Forty Nine // Week Four - When I Look At You
Fifty One // A Date
Fifty Two // Week Six - British Takeover
Fifty Three // First...
Fifty Four // Love Her
Fifty Five // Week Seven - Semi Final
Fifty Six // Result Show
Fifty Seven // First Impressions
Fifty Eight // Drooling
Fifty Nine // Oh, I Know
Sixty // Pizza And Cherry Lipstick
Sixty One // I'm Sorry
Sixty Two // Favorite Performance
Sixty Three // "Ladies and gentlemen, give it up for One Direction"
Sixty Four // After Parties
Sixty Five // Niall Or Evan
Sixty Six // All I Want For Christmas...
Sixty Seven // And The Winner Is... Oh My God
Sixty Eight // Club
Sixty Nine // Last Night In L.A.
Seventy // The Meeting
Seventy One // That's Not Even The Best Part
Seventy Two // Where Are You Moving To?
Seventy Three // Merry Christmas
Seventy Four // Split Soda and Nick Jonas
Seventy Five // Welcome To London
Seventy Six // Shopping Cart Adventures
Seventy Seven // Reunions
Seventy Eight // All Coming Together
Seventy Nine // Rehearsal
Eighty // Oops...
Eighty One // The Night Before And The Night After
Eighty Two // Last Night Before We Leave
Eighty Three // Radio Interview
Eighty Four // Madrid
Eighty Five // I Hate Goodbyes
Eighty Six // The Start Of The Video
Eighty Seven // Ellen
Eighty Eight // Months To Pass
Eighty Nine // Australian Joy
Ninety // Internet Friends Brought To Life
Ninety One // Amps and Ankles
Ninety Two // Street Meet
Ninety Three // Truth Or Truth
Ninety Four // Fight Song
Ninety Five // Plans And Second Dates
Ninety Six // The Last Chapter
Note

Fifty // Week Five - My Immortal

961 26 3
By HisPrincess6996

[rewritten]

Here is the next chapter!

Enjoy!

<><><><><><><><>

Niall's P.O.V

"It doesn't hurt too bad. It's almost like your basic piercing. It will hurt more after you get it done, but it's not too bad. It's more of a soreness than anything." The man in the video said.

I watched as Liz nodded, "Alright, well let's do it." She said.

The camera zoomed in on Liz as the tattoo artist started the process. I watched as he wiped the skin around her stomach. Liz looked over at the camera and shook her head. "Come on, I'm in nothing but a bra." Liz said. That part was obvious. She was wearing nothing but a white bra with white lace on the rim. It was really sexy yet innocent.

"All of our male fans will love this, don't you worry. Besides, you've got a really, really cute bra on." Caitlin said. Liz rolled her eyes and called for Julie. She was quick to be at Liz's side and was soon holding onto the blonde girl's hand. Caitlin walked closer to Liz.

" Okay, you're all ready to go. I'll count to three and then I'm going to do it, okay?" The older man asked, looking at Liz. She nodded and reached out for Caitlin's hand. It almost seemed like she was reaching out for me. I know it's stupid, but I really wish that I was there for that. I would've held her hand and told the old perv to stop checking her out- because he so obviously was.

"One, two, three." He said. Liz's eyes squeezed together as she jumped and gasped a little. "You're going great, you've done great. Now I've just gotta... and done." The older man said, wiping blood from Liz's pale stomach. The belly button ring was a bow and the jewelry looked cute on her.

"How does it look?" Liz asked, lifting her head to see her stomach. She smiled before leaning back against the head rest of the chair. She then laughed quietly and looked at the camera. "My mom is going to kill me."

"Ha, don't let her find out. Now I'm going to turn this off and post it on our channel..." The screen went black for a second before recommended videos started popping up. I locked my phone, a smile on my face.

Thoughts of Jay Cee El and more importantly, Liz, never seemed to escape my mind. I was always thinking about her. I really wanted to talk to her. But I was so scared that she would have no interest in me. I'm just me and she's Liz. She's so amazing. She may not see it but God, she was amazing.

Breaking away from my thoughts, I headed towards the knocking door. I opened it up and smiled when I saw the lads. I haven't seen them since last week, being that we had a little bit of promotional stuff we had to do for our upcoming album. "Hey boys, what are you doing here?" I asked them, moving aside to let them in.

"I told them that we shouldn't do this, but I was outvoted." Zayn said.

"... the fuck? What shouldn't we do?" I asked, closing the door behind them.

"We just need to talk to you about something important. Come sit down." Liam said.

I looked over at Zayn, who shrugged and walked with Liam. I did what they wanted me to do and moved towards my couch, sitting down. The boys followed my lead and took a seat around the living room. It was quiet for a minute before Liam spoke up.

"What's going on? We know that you've been going through some stuff since the break up with Hannah, and there's been a lot of hate, so we just want to know, are you alright? You're always quiet and you don't go out anymore and you're just by yourself a lot. We just wanna know if you're alright." Liam said.

"Wh- I'm fine." I said.

"You're just acting so weird. You never talk to us unless it's at the end of the week. We just want to know what's going on." Harry said.

"Look, I'm just going through some stuff. I'm not always as happy as I used to be, I'm sorry for that." I said.

"We're just worried about you, that's all. Is there anything that we can do to help yo-"

"What's Jay Cee El?" Harry cut Liam off. I looked over at Harry and saw that he was on my phone. I reached over and grabbed my phone, and putting it in the pocket of my hoodie. "Hey, I was looking at that. What's Jay Cee El."

I sighed, leaning against the couch. I looked around the four boys and knew that I wouldn't be able to get out of this. I would have to tell them or else they would just look them up their selves. "First off, they are a who, not a what. Second, they are a band on the X Factor U.S." I said.

"Ooh, I didn't know you watched that. I wanted to watch it too but I never got around to it. How is Jay Cee El? Like, who is it?" Louis asked.

I smiled, thinking of Liz. "They are a girl group. Caitlin, Julie, and Liz."

"Yeah, I know who you are talking about. Perrie met them, she was telling me about them last night." Zayn said.

"She met Liz?" I asked. I knew that Little Mix performed during the last result show, I watched it. I just didn't know that they had met each other.

"Seems like someone has a favorite. But yeah, she did. Hold on." Zayn said, pulling out his phone. I watched as he went through whatever it was on his phone before he handed it over to me. "Is this her?" He asked. I looked at the screen, my eyes immediately finding Liz. She was standing between the girls of Little Mix, smiling wide. She looked so pretty.

"Yeah, that's her. Can I read the conversation?" I asked, looking up at him. Zayn nodded and I looked down at the phone, scrolling up a little bit.

Zayn: I wish I could've seen your performance. How was it?

Perrie: It was a lot of fun. I wish I could do it again. The best was meeting a fan behind the stage

Zayn: Really? One of the contestants was a fan? That's awesome. Was she that blonde girl in the picture you retweeted

Perrie: *picture attached* That would be her. Her names Liz. She was shy but very sweet. She would do really well in the world of celebrities if I'm honest

Their conversation drifted from her and onto other things that I didn't really care for. I handed the phone back to Zayn and smiled to myself. Perrie said that Liz was sweet. I kind of figured that she was sweet, she seemed so perfect. But having someone that I know and talk to, have met Liz, that was just weird.

"So when is the next time they are on?" Harry asked.

"Wednesday, why?" I asked.

Harry smiled, "We wanna see this girl that you're crazy for."

<><>

"And we are back. It's week five, and the theme is two thousands. We just saw Evan Peterson and One Step perform. Next up we have a group that has attracted so much attention in a matter of weeks. Please, give it up for Jay Cee El!" Khloe said.

"This is it, this is them. Their hands down me favorite performance." I said, looking over at the boys. We were all piled on my couch with food surrounding us, the X Factor playing on the telly.

"I know, we kind've figured it was 'me favorite performance'." Harry said.

"Stop making fun of me accent and just watch the telly." I said, turning to look at the television.

The stage was black and as the music started, three single spotlights shined on each member of the band. My eyes immediately went to Liz, who looked breath taking. The black just that she wore hugged every single curve that she had and it was enough to get any guy on his knees.

Julie was the first to sing. Her black dress looked great on her, but she didn't have the curves that Liz had. "I'm so tired of being here, suppressed by all my childish fears. And if you have to leave, I wish that you would just leave. 'Cause your presence still lingers here. And it won't leave me alone." She sang, her voice higher than usual.

"These wounds won't seem to heal. This pain is just too real. There's just too much that time cannot erase." Caitlin sang, her voice sounded so pretty.

The camera cut to Liz, whose eyes were closed as she began to sing. "When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears. When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears. And I held your hand through all of these years. But you still have all of me." She sang. It was almost like I was mesmerized by her voice. It was so amazing and her vocals were great and she was just perfect.

"You used to captivate me by your resonating light. Now I'm bound by the life you left behind. Your face, it haunts my once pleasant dreams. Your voice, it chased away all the sanity in me." Caitlin sang, holding the note a little bit.

Julie was shown on camera now. "These wounds won't seem to heal, this pain is just too real. There's just too much that time cannot erase." She sang.

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears. When you'd scream, I'd fight away all of your fears. And I held your hand through all of these years. But you still have all of me." Caitlin sang.

"I've tried so hard to tell myself that you're gone. But though you're still with me, I've been alone all along." Liz sang, holding the note out and singing higher than I've ever heard her sing. She sounded absolutely amazing and I wished that she had more solos in the songs they sing. Better yet, I wish I could hear her sing a song by herself.

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears. When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears. And I held your hand through all of these years. But you still have all of me... me, me." Julie sang.

The girls all came together to sing the very last note, "Me."

The once quiet arena erupted into cheers. Never have I seen so much cheering for them. I've watched and voted for every single live show and this was by far the best performance I've ever seen. They quieted a room for God's sake. If they aren't number one now, then I don't know what will make them number one.

I watched as the camera zoomed out and showed the girls walking towards the middle of the stage. The crowd was still going insane and I felt so proud of her. Finally the arena quieted down and the judges were able to speak.

"Wow... just wow." Simon said.

"That was perfect. Literally and one hundred percent perfect." Brittany said.

"It really was. I don't think that I've ever seen a band that could make a room go quiet. I think that you girls are going to go far." L.A. said.

"Thank you, thank you so much." Caitlin said.

"Jeez, I don't even know what to say. That was just... I can't. Simon you go." Demi said, the crowd laughing.

"Well girls, that was bloody amazing. I've never seen a girl band gain so many fans in just a short while. I have no idea what you are doing but good God, keep it up. That was amazing." Simon said.

"Thanks Simon, we couldn't do this without you though." Julie said.

The girls started walking off stage and I grabbed the remote, muting the telly. I then turned to the boys and smiled widely. "So, what did you think?"

<><><><><><><><><>

There's the chapter. I hope you liked it. PLEASE READ BELOW

I'm so sorry for taking so long to write and update these next ten chapters. I know it's taken forever and I am really sorry. I've been so busy with the end of the school year and finals and the social life I try to keep up with (and fail, I'm not too good at that lol)

Anyway, the 10 chapter updates will be more consistent since I'm on summer break

Please VOTE and COMMENT my lil' Gummy Worms ilysm

~Amanda xx

--picture on the side is of their outfits for the show

--video on the side is what they sang, My Immortal by Evanescence

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45K 796 18
{Book 1} Louis Tomlinson had gotten custody of his 2 sisters, Lottie and Fizzy. He assumed it'd be an easy job. He had also assumed it'd be even easi...
83K 1.6K 91
*BEING REWRITTEN- DO NOT READ IT WON'T MAKE ANY SENSE* The girls are going on the first tour, and are super excited. Who knows what this tour will ho...
14.8K 428 66
Nina Tomlinson. Recognize the name? Well it's only because her brother is One Direction's oldest band member, Louis Tomlinson. You may be thinking no...
50.9K 386 49
Gabby is a junior high school student in Atlanta. She had a vacation in London with her family which lead her to knowing Harry and his 1 direction f...