Answering God's Call

Per Priceless143

This was written by Pastor Sur Del Rosario. I'm not taking any credit. It was all his. :) I just want to shar... Més

Introduction
Surviving My Schedule
Jesus- Way, Truth, Life
Jesus- The Good Shepherd
Jesus- Light of the World
Blessings of Friendship
Godly Desire
Meaningless: Meaning-LESS
Test and Promotions
God Sings Along
Guilty Gripped by Grace
Sacrifices of the Broken Heart
God's Kindness Leads to Repentance
Perfect in Thorns
Jesus is Real
Rest Your Soul
Do Not Harden Your Hearts
Growing Through Temptations
Chosen by God
Live by Faith
Break the Silence
Put Them On
Heaven is Now
Continue in the Faith
He Holds Everything Together
Life Worthy of the Lord
The Gospel of Grace
The Secret of Being Content
Peace of Mind
Perfect Goal
Surpassing Greatness
Prepare for the Shake
Alignment
Finish The Work
Run With a Clear Purpose
Wise Heart Knows
God's Will, Tested and Approved
Will God?
Transcending Peace
Train For Righteousness
Remorse
Power of Focus
Lord, Surprise Us
The Termite Effect
The Fruit Evidence
Life in Six Chapters
Why Are You There?
Superlative
The First and Last Hurrah
Assurance in God's Presence
Stirred by Faith
Just Say the Word
Radical Generosity
Giving is Gaining
Payback
Genuine Change
He Must Become Greater
Worth the Waiting
The Gift of Waiting
Jesus, The Resurrection and the Life
Surprised by God's Peace

All Things Work For Good.. Really!

254 1 0
Per Priceless143

Romans 8:28

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

One of our limitations as humans is we don’t see how things would end. That is why we get so easily discouraged at the wrong turn of events, thinking that our “current” situation is already the end. Our mind could not really process how negative circumstances can yield positive results. 

But God really works things for the good of those who love Him. In the end you will see that God will turn your negative situation around to reveal His positive purpose. The empty cross, for example, reminds us not only of the suffering and death of Jesus but also of His resurrection. Jesus’ work never ends with death. But death was necessary prior to resurrection. 

Here is a very touching article I read that would remind all of us that God works all things for our good…really!

J.W. Tucker risked his life to bring the gospel of Christ to Congo in 1964. One day, at the height of lawless revolution, he was attacked and was killed by a mob. His body was thrown to the crocodiles of the Bomokande River. But God used Tucker’s death to lead many people to believe in Him. How did this happen? 

It was learned that two months before Tucker died, he led a police officer to believe in Jesus. The police officer, moved by the faith of Tucker, tried his best to convince the people to believe in God but to no avail. Then one day he heard of an unusual tradition, “if the blood of a man flows in the Bomokande River, you must listen to his message.” He went to the people and told them about Tucker whose blood flowed in the river and died. He said before Tucker died, he left a message: Jesus Christ, God’s Son, became man and died for the sin of the world; people must repent of their sins and believe in Jesus. At this, the people of Congo turned to God and believed in Him. (Source: Marshall Shelley, “A Missionary’s Sacrifice Was Worth the Cost”. PreachingToday.com)

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

213K 3.5K 38
Title says it all. Trigger Warning, read at your own risk If you like my work, please go and read my other books :) Thomas Brodie-Sangster Imagines...
8.1K 458 22
I am the best and i have countless awards to show for it. My restaurants are known all over the world. I can stand with giants and they will notice m...
372 57 26
This story was originally written on my original account @BornToStanBTS. I was having trouble with my old account so I decided to put this story on t...
2.6K 75 23
READ !! I swear you going to love it. Imma Keep updating though !! FOLLOW ME © Copyright