One Direction Lockdown

Per MaddySmith369

If you like ramen noodles and hot British boy's, this is for you.(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Probably the girliest fanfiction... Més

One Direction Lockdown
chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Confused???
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

Chapter 31

79 1 0
Per MaddySmith369

(My beautiful story is..sniffle sniffle.....almost over:(!!! But dont worry. We still have a lot more to get through. Comment if you think I should make a sequel! I really believe that this fanficiton could be amazing with help from ya'll...(Im not country) Laterzz!)

Maddy's point of view:

"Are they coming or what?" Michael ask's me impatiently. I can tell he is anxious to get his grubby little hands on.....nevermind.

"Yea yea! Thery're coming! Just shut-" Before I can finish my sentance I get a hard slap to the face.

"Watch your tone with me missy!" He snaps. His face is so close to mine I can feel his breath fan across my face. His teeth are yellow and crooked. It looks as though he hasnt shaved in over a year. His dark black hair is slicked back into a short and greasy poiny tail. I shiver as he takes a step closer to me. I know whats coming. He slowy leans in, but I quickly duck under him and kick him right in the-

"OWW!!!!" He sqeuls, grabbing his crotch. HAHAHA I got him!!!!! "You little brat! How d-dare you! Your gonna pay, big time!!!!!!!" He grabs my shoulders and throws me against the wall. I fight back, but he is to stronge compared to me. I'm able to protect myself but I'm still a bit weak. I punch his chest as hard as I can causing him to stuble back in confusin. I feel proud of myself until he slaps my face with his dirty hands. I fall to the ground in pain cupping my face. It stings at the slightest touch of my nimble fingers.

"That's what you get you ugly b****" He spat at my face.

"Dont call her that!" I hear coming from behind Michael. I know that voice..

Harry.

"Oh yeah? And what are you gonna do about it?" He chuckles kicking me in my side. I yelp in pain from the harsh blow. Then I slowley start to get sleepy and my eyes shut  slightly. It's the drug. I hear Harry and the rest of the boys yelling and screaming. Punches being thrown and cussing. I see Ari run over to me and pick up my head and rest it on her shoulder. A small tear escapes her eye as she rubs my back. Everyone if fighting for their life. Not just agaisnt MIchael but more A.S.S.L's. It's all because of me. All because I fell into the trap. 

I finally shut my eyes and my breathing rate slows down. I think I know whats happening.

I'm dying..

Again.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

10.1K 285 36
I NEVER KNEW SHY GUYS WERE INTO THIS STUFF. J.JK FANFICTION a high school love story !WARNING! THIS MAY CONTAIN STRONG LANGUAGE AND SEXUAL CONTENT. T...
120K 2.6K 17
~~Harry Potter fan fiction DRARRY~~ ~8th year Hogwarts~ Boyxboy, violence, explicit language Don't like it? Don't read it. simple, This story isn't...
372K 15.9K 32
We were supposed to be enemies. I was supposed to loathe him with the entirety of my being and he was supposed to reciprocate. I was supposed to make...
218K 6.9K 26
In which Draco and Harry finally put their differences aside just before fate decided to unit them. This is my first time writing a Harry Potter book...