Chapter 18

Kristins point of view:

I like him...a lot. I mean he listens to me. To my feelings, and problems. It was a lovely hug. But I cant focus on anything. I mean...he is the only one who knows my whole story. Everyone else in the room doesnt really belive it wasnt my fault yet. I mean...I did shoot her...I almost killed her. I-im a monster...

Liams point of view:

I like her.. a lot. She is beautiful and mysterious. Her dark hair....white skin. Like snow white. I wish I could just sweep her up in my arms and carry her away. But were still under lockdown.. I dont know why though. I thought we killed them all?

Niall's point of view:

Okay okay, Im gonna do it...Im gonna ask her to be my girlfriend.

No..I-I cant do this! What if she says no! I mean who can turn down this hot irish but I mean...she is 14.....I dont know if this is gonna work.

"Niall...can I ask you something? Will you....ummm...this is hard to say.'' Ari says, pokeing at my sweater. What is she gonna ask me?!?!?!?! Maybe she is gonna ask me to marry her!!!!!!!!

"Yess yes! The answer is Yes!" I yell jumping up in down. I pull her down and kiss her on the lips. She looks at me with a crazy look and then runs over to my closet and grabs my green lepurchaun sweatshirt. She then slips it on over her head.

"Thanks." She says happily and sits back down.

"Dont you want a ring?" I asked sooooper confused. That was not the reaction I was looking for. But O well.

"Why would I want a ring? I was just cold so I wanted to borrow your sweatshirt..." She says taking my arm and wrapping it around her shoulder. 

" I though....but...?" I aksed grabbing Louis so he could hear this difficult conversation. He looks at me and nods..guy code.

"What seems to be the problem mate?" he ask while looking at Ari and then looking back at me.

"There isnt one. I just wanted to borrow a sweatshirt but before I could ask for one, Niall jumped up and down screaming yes and then kissed me? He got really excited over that?" She says looking at Louis as he nods his head to her statement. 

"WHAT?!?!?! I thought you were asking me to Marry you!!!! I mean we make the perfect couple!!!!" I yell jumping out of my chair.

"Sorry cant help you there." Louis says walking away over to Harry, Maddy, and Zayn.

"I dont want to marry you! She yells shooting up!  " I like you a ton! But, were just friends!" She says, her voice got calmer towards the end. 

"Or is that all we are?" I ask folding her hands into mine. "Would you maybe consider being more than friends?" 

"N-niall, I dont know w-what to say!" She says with tears in her eyes. "Uhh..y- yes!"

"Ladies and gentlemen. I would like to entrouduce my new beautiful girlfriend!" I say at the top of my lungs. "We were gonna get married but-

"Niall, your a goof!" She says laughing.

Everyone in the room claps for us, even Kristin!!!! I grab her face passionitly and kiss her. She loves it when I kiss her. such soft poise lips. Beautiful, soft lips.

"I do have soft lips dont I?" She says pulling away.

"H-how do you know I said that..i-in my mind.

"Were dating now...I am your other half." She says smiling.

"Oh yeah...I forgot." Then we went back to kissing.

Harry's point of view:

"Hey babe, do I look good in this jacket." I say putting on one of lux's old coats. It's purple and sooo cute..it doesnt really fit good though.

"You look..umm......great?" She says grabbing 3 cards from Louis. Were playing go fish...so mature right?

"What you wanna try it on..I think you would look amazing in it!" I laugh trying to pry the tiny jacket off my musculor arms.

"I would but..umm...Zayn go fish!" She yells finding a way out of it. 

"I WANNA TRY IT ON!!!!" Louis screams! "Please please pleeeeaaaasssseeee!"

"Ughh fine Boo bear." I say handing him the coat.

"I win..." Zayn whispers. "I-I won guys." He says a bit louder.

"LOOK I GOT IT ON!!!" Louis screams even louder laughing sooooo hard!

"You guys are weird!" Maddy says shaking her head." Im gonna go join the newley weds over there." She says giggling.

"NOOOO BABY PLEASE!!!!!!" I yell grabbing her arm.

"Baby."

"Babe."

"Darling."

"Lovely."

"Princess.."

"Queen......"

"Beauty..........."

"Beast...................."

"DID YOU JUST CALL ME A BEAST!!!!!!!!" She yells in my face.

"Hahaha gottcha!" I laugh pulling her into my lap and hugging her tightly.

"MMM your hugs are so sweet." She says wrapping her arms around me.

"Well this one might last a while.."I say standing up and looking around the room with shocked eyes.''

"What do you mean?" She says looking up at me.

"Because...were the only ones in here."