Chapter 24

Maddy's point of view:

"Beep beep beep beep beep beep beep..."

"Harry!"

"Sorry."

5 days.....

5 days since I woke up.

5 days since me and Hayley have talked to each other.

5 days when I finally realized I was going out to find them.

Alone.

"Look..I really think you should let me go instead." Harry says putting his arms around my shoulder as a sign of comfort. "I mean, your still hurt and I...I just dont want to lose you again." He says looking at me with his glossy green eyes.

"Harry, I know this is hard for you to understand but..I just have to do this." I say entertwining our fingers.

"I just dont understand we cant all go with you, you would be a lot safer with us then alone. Your my whole world now and I cant let everything I have slip out of my hands. I- I just cant!" Harry says bawling into my shoulder. I cant help but start to cry. We sit there for about ten minutes until I sit up and dry my eyes.

"Harry." Our eyes lock. This is so hard for me to do. "I love you. But this is just something I need to follow through on. If they come back and realize were gone..they might leave and we could be found by the A.S.S.L's and surley be killed for REAL this time." I say standing up and pacing the room. "If I go, you can stay here with Haley and Maddie so that if they DO comeback, they wont freak out and hurt them. But if oyu stay you can protect them." I say looking over at M and H.

"Why dont you just stay here with them???" Harry says walking up behind me."I mean, there really far away..an you are still healing from that gunshot remember?" 

"Harry, I'm doing a lot better now. And I know Ari would be directing the boys where to go and what not so I could find her easier. Please..it's getting late. I really should get going, my stuff is packed and I have enough food to last me a week." I say grabbing the already full backpack and Harry's cellphone.

"Why are you taking that?" Harry says pointing to the phone.

"So I can go on instagram...duh? To contact you! Hayley has her phone!" I say laughing. My laugh is kinda forcefull though. With my tight, clean cut smile.

"Oh..uhh...haha...yea." He says looking at the ground. "So your just gonna leave...like that." he says walking towards me.

"Harry, we've been over this." 

"I know i'm sorry." He says pulling me in for a hug. I wrap my arms around his waist and hold him close to me. I dont want to leave him..but it's the only way we cant find them.

"How am I gonna let you go?" He says kissing my forehead."I-I just dont want you t-to leave me." He manages to say. 

"Okay, you turn around and say this:

"Maddy has to go away...

She will come again another day.

Before I know it she will be here.

And I will whisper I love you in her ear."

I use to say that about my dad when he would leave for work. I know this is hard for Harry but..he is a big boy...he has to be stronge.

"O-okay." He says turining around. I run up to him and peck him on the lips.

"Just in case." I say looking at his tear stainded face.

"Alright..I'm ready." He says standing up tall and pround.

"My Maddy has to go away....

She will come again another day....

Before I know it...she will be here...

And I wil whisper I love you...in her ear....

My...Maddy...has to go...away...

She will c-come again another day......

Before..I know it...she w-will be here....

And...I will whisper..I-I love you....in her..ear

My Maddy has to go away..."Harry is sobbing so hard he can barley even finish. It's time.

I slowley shut the door behind me and strat to walk down the long hallway.

"I love you Harry."