Caminah & Laurmani Oneshots/S...

By curlyheadstud

This is just a book of Caminah/Laurmani oneshots, just because I ship them HARD. WARNING ⚠: If you don't like... More

Laurmani/ pushed away
Laurmani g!p/ The Superstar
ANY IDEAS?
Caminah/ The Host
Laurmani/ Drunk In Love
Caminah g!p/ My Best Friends Sister
I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR YOUR IDEAS
Laurmani g!p/ Student Love
Caminah g!p/ A Teacher's Heart
WHEN I'LL UPDATE PART 2
Caminah g!p/ A Teacher's Heart Pt. 2
GUESS WHAT!!!
Laurmani/ All For Fame{Love}
Caminah/ Troubling Kids
Laurmani g!p/ The preacher's Daughter
HERE'S THE DEAL
Laurmani gip/ The preacher's Daughter pt. 2
Caminah g!p/ Interrogation
Caminah g!p/ Interrogation pt. 2
Caminah g!p/ Interrogation pt. 3
Laurmani g!p/ The Struggle Is Real
Caminah g!p/ A Miracle
Laurmani g!p/ The Officer's Duty
Caminah g!p/ Drop Off and Pick Up
Caminah g!p/ Drop Off & Pick Up pt. 2
Laurmani g!p/ French Kiss
Caminah & Laurmani/ Sisters Code, Preread
READ IT!! IT'S OUT!!!
Caminah/ I Know What You Did Last Summer
Caminah/ I Know What You Did Last Summer pt. 2
Laurmani & Caminah g!p/ Netflix and Chill
Laurmani/ Dance For You
READ IT PLEASE!!!!!
Caminah g!p/ Step Mother
Caminah g!p/ Step Mother pt. 2
SORRY
Laurmani g!p/ Challenges
Caminah/ Birthday Treat
Laurmani g!p/ Ego
It's That Time!!
Caminah g!p/ Store Run-In
Laurmani g!p/ Fame is a Drug
Hey guys so....
Sorry
Caminah & Laurmani g!p\ Invited To The Party pt. 2
Leaving /Caminah
Caminah/The Nerd's Secret
I'm late, but...
Laurmani/Write On Me
Caminah/The Rooftop
Laurmani / Late Night Coffee
Caminah g!p/ Desperation
Caminah g!p / A Best Friends' Deal
Okay so.....Ideas?
Six at once.....
Question...
Laurmani g!p / Suck Me Senseless
Caminah g!p / A Best Friends' Deal pt2
Laurmani g!p / Sorry Not Sorry
Caminah g!p / Stop Looking At Me Like That
Laurmani g!p / A Friend Short
Laurmani / Valerie
Caminah g!p/Interruption

Caminah g!p / Invited To The Party

5.5K 113 49
By curlyheadstud

Sneak peek

It was baby Jane's birthday!!! Our baby is 19. Growing up so fast. I was going to up date this on her birthday, but our WiFi went off for two days.

Third Person

"Aren't you excited, D?" Normani ask her best friend, Dinah.

"Of course, Monz. It is my party after all" Dinah says chuckling as she looks for a outfit that will stun everyone in her walk in closet. As if she doesn't do a great job doing that.

"Do you think anyone will show up?" Dinah ask Normani as Normani breads Kalani (Dinah's little cousin) hair.

"Duh. You're the most popular beautiful, hottest, and richest girl in Harmony High."

"Thank you, Mani"

"Welcome babez"

"I really hope Camila comes. She's so hot" Dinah fangirls.

"Did you invite her?" Normani ask, then Dinah shakes her head.

"Well how do you expect her to come if you didn't invite her, child?" Normani ask.

"Practice what you preach, Hamilton" Dinah says.

"What?" Normani ask.

"Did you invite Lauren?" Dinah ask.

"Jauregui!?! Why the hell do you think I have the balls to invite the famous Jauregui?"

"Well since you think inviting your crush to a party is so easy, I thought I'd ask" Dinah explains shrugging her shoulders.

"I don't have a crush on Lauren" Normani lies.

"Yea because everyone stares at one person for more than an hour" Dinah chuckles.

"Just like how you stare at Camila's ass?" Normani says.

"Her ass is big. How do you not expect me to stare at it. Who can just look around that thing?" Dinah defends

"Uh me"

"Of course because you're too busy looking at Lauren's stomach when she wears crop tops, which is basically everyday"

"Her stomach is toned. The girl has six packs and she's only nineteen in a half" Lauren says.

"Oh I'm sorry. Is her dick toned too? Is that why you stare at her pants, wishing you can see it with her pants off?" Dinah says.

"Hey! You leave daddy Jauregui out of this!" Normani shouts, standing from Dinah's bed.

"Dick! Dick!" Kalani repeats.

"Great guys. You taught her a new word" Zendaya says sarcastically, walking in the room, then picking up the 11 month year old.

"What's with all the yelling anyways?" Zendaya ask her sister and her sister best friend.

"Crush issues" Dinah sighs.

"Oh I get it now, so Lauren has a peepee. Huh?" Zendaya smirks.

"Back off, roadkill" Normani hisses.

"I'm just joking, Monz. I'm straight" Zendaya chuckles.

"Please a circle is straighter than you" Dinah mumbles as she looks for hair styles online.

"What was that, Dinah Jane?" Zendaya ask, with one brow up.

"Nothing" Dinah rolls her eyes.

"I thought so" Zendaya says, then turning to walk out with Kalani.

"Oh by the way someone's at the door for you" Zendaya says, before finally walking out.

"Who?" Dinah and Normani ask.

"I don't know. Carmen, Canola. Something like that" Zendaya shouts, before closing her room door.

Dinah looks at Normani with wide eyes, then they both on cue run downstairs.
Before opening the door Dinah takes a deep breath as Normani watches with a proud smile.
Dinah finally opening the door to the most popular tomboy Karla Camila Cabello.

Dinah opens the door to Camila looking down at her phone with her free hand in her pocket.

"Hi, Camila" Dinah says, with a welcoming smile.

Camila looks up, then smiles at the Polynesian.

"Hey, Dinah. Hey, Normani" Camila says.

"Sup" Normani says as she crosses her arms at her best friend's crush.

"Come in" Dinah invites the Cuban.

"Thanks" Camila says, entering the mansion.

"No problem" Dinah says, closing the door. "So what brings you here?"

"I heard it's your birthday today, so o wanted to wish you a happy birthday" Camila replies.

"That's sweet, Camila. Thank you" Dinah says, trying hard not to fangirl.

"You're welcome and I wanted to give you this" Camila hands Dinah a box that is made to have a ring in it.

Dinah hesitantly took it and Camila watch as she opened it.

"Awww it's a cute ring. Thank you, Camila" Dinah starts to fangirl a little.

"You're welcome. It's a birthday ring" Camila says.

Dinah goes to hug Camila, which the Cuban gladly accepts. Dinah looks at Normani as she hugs Camila.

"She smells good" Dinah mouths to Normani, then Normani silently chuckles.

The two pull away from the hug, then smile at each other.

"Hey, dude" Dinah's brother, Justin says to Camila as he comes downstairs.

"What's up, J" Camila says.

"What are you doing here?" Justin ask as he reach the bottom of the steps.

"Justin, Camila doesn't only come here to see you. She came to wish your sister a happy birthday" Normani says, then she whispers to herself "jerk"

"Well yeah. I came here to wish Dinah a happy birthday" Camila says, then looks at Dinah as the newly 19 year old blush.

"Oh. Just come to her party, bro" Justin says.

"No. I don't want to intrude" Camila says.

"You won't be intruding" Dinah immediately says.

"Yeah. Dinah has a cr-" before Justin can finish his sentence, Normani slaps him at the back of his head.

"Anyways I can't come even if I wanted to, which I do." Camila says.

"Why can't you?" Justin ask his best friend as he rubs wear Normani hit him.

"My family and I are taking a trip to Las Vegas to see my aunt's wedding" Camila says, causing Dinah to frown.

"It's alright, Camila. If you can't make it, you can't make it. Um thank you for the ring" Dinah says, quietly, then walks towards the stairs "come on, Mani" Normani glares at Justin before going to her best friends room.

"Don't worry, dude. Dinah will be fine. I think. Anyways how's Selena?" Says Justin.

"She's fine with her new boyfriend. When are you going to understand that you two are over?" Camila ask, crossing her arms.

"Hey! She makes my dick hard" Camila rolls her eyes.
"Just like how Dinah makes yours har-" before letting Justin finish his sentence, Camila kicks him where it hurts.

"Don't you dare finish that sentence" Camila says, then walks out the Hansen's house.

"Fuck! Zendaya, can you get me ice!?!"

"How about this dress?" Dinah ask Normani.

"Ew. No orange" Normani says with her famous stink face.

"You're right." Dinah says, then throws the dress back in the closet.

"How about we go shopping. Your mom gave you a new card. Right?" Normani suggest.

"Yeah and we can get you something" Dinah says.

"No. I'm okay" Normani says, putting on her jacket.

"Please, Mani. It'll make me less nervous" Dinah begs.

"Alright alright jeez" then the girls chuckle and head to Fashionable.

(Fashionable - 5:18p.m)

They walk in Fashionable laughing at a joke Dinah said when they were in the car.

"Hey guys!" Ally says.

Ally is Normani and Dinah's best friend that works in Fashionable, since her parents owns the store.

"Hey, Alz" Dinah says, giving Ally a hug.

"Hey, shorty" Normani says also giving Ally a hug.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

329K 19K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
952K 36K 86
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
111K 5.6K 53
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
427K 17.4K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...