Choose One Or The Other? (Luk...

By BrooksBrothersSmile

When Isis gets the chance to go to amazing university in Melbourne she didn't realize her life would change... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter seven
chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Tweleve
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
just another idea of chapter 16 idk why
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
BBC Radio 1 Big Weekend
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 23

395 12 1
By BrooksBrothersSmile

I'm sitting on the plane making way back Derry but all I can do on plane is think about what happened last night. It was awful, the worst time ever but when I was at the green house with Luke it felt like nothing happened. At the green house Marie found us, 3 there laughing, talking and having fun but of course I had to face the public. I pretty much got into an argument with My Nan in front of everyone.

*Flash Back*

"ISIS MILLER, WHY DID YOU HURT HIM?" The bitch yelled at me but I stood smirking as I thought I could much worse which is true.

"Lets say he was touching me in places which I didn't like" After I said everyone was whispering.

"But you shouldn't act like that-"

"You should make more lady like" I took the piss out of her. "Stop trying to change me and my siblings, why can't you accept us the way we are?"

"Because if your living in this house, you have to give manners instead of playing stupid jokes"

"Excuse me, their children thats what they do and by the way this isn't a house it more like prison" I spat at her.

"You are incorrect, this is a safe house because you had troubles back to that grim, disgusting and low life street of yours" She smirked.

"This place is never a safe house or a loving home back where I am from we respected each other, but you never helped us out with money only because your ashamed of your own daughter for being pregnant with me at 17" She stands there unable to say a word.

"Its more of a prison" I hear Johnny mumble behind me.

"You know what, I'm done. In the morning I will be gone back Derry then I will be back in Austraila." I looked at her then at my mum, I ended up looking at everyone. "You stuck up snobs can fuck off, with your disapproving looks" I felt Kaity stand next to me because we both know whats gonna happen next.

"You posh people will be at your book club tomorrow going like" Kaity said smiling.

"That girl Miss Miller was so rude and very impolite" I say putting on a posh voice.

"I would wash her mouth out with soap" Kaity smirked.

"I hope I don't get to see her again, she is like the devil" We both took a bow after our little acting while Johnny, Paddy and Luke were clapping. I saw Marie holding back her laugh because she could lose her job.

*End of Flash Back*

"Isis, what are you thinking?" Luke said as he takes my hand.

"I wasn't thinking, I was remembering" I say trying to give a smile.

"How long will I love you" He sang as he place a kiss on my temple.

"Luke, please don't sing I have a banging headache" I rest my head on his shoulder.

"Well we are landing so you better be awake" He gave me a nudge which made me hit him because I was to comfortable to move.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone kept asking me about the ball but I just brush it off as I don't want to remember it. We are all getting ready to see BRUNO MARS. Macklemore and Ryan Lewis was amazing, I can't believe Macklemore got people to hold him up. Paramore was good but Lexi was really into it, I mean she went all fangirl which really scared me but for Bruno Mars I'm gonna try to not fangirl. 

"Isis come on we are going now" I hear Luke shout for me. I ran out of room and slid down the banister, perfectly landing on my feet. "Woah be careful" 

"Since when was I ever careful" I laugh as he takes my hand.

We reach to the concert, well the open concert. We stood in the middle again with our alcohol drinking it like its water. Everyone cheers when we see people tuning the guitars. BRUNO MARS. He is on stage singing, I'm frozen I can't move until I scream for my life. Not for seeing Bruno but I'm on someone shoulders. Not Lukes but Jai's shoulders. I sang a long to every word to every song, I love how Bruno interacts with the band. They are all dancing, singing, having fun and when He sang Runaway Baby was oh my god I can't explain it. 

"Jai I want to get down" I told him as he obeyed. I got off and stood next to Luke because everyone knows the finally song.

"GET ON MY SHOULDERS SO YOU CAN SEE" Luke shouted but I shook my head and took his hand.

Everyone starts to sing along to the Just The Way You Are. Luke let go of my hand as he wraps his arm around my waist. We just sang a long to those lyrics until he got point out stuff from the words like my hair and eyes. I kept blushing everytime. I pointed out the fireworks and stared at them until my favourite bit came up which was when Bruno and his guys do their verison.

"Just Just Just Just the way you are" Bruno sang.

"The way you are" His gay sang afterwards.

I still can't believe Bruno is performing in front of me, my friends and my boyfriend. I can't believe we actually got here. Luke is now standing behind me hugging me as we rock side to side as we singing along. Then bam Bruno does his big number, his big finish, his big final. Ah it was amazing, everyone was screaming as that happened. In my ear I hear Luke sing the last bit, as I gaze at the fireworks that are going off. When Bruno Mars left the stage everyone was chanting "Bruno" but we left because we know that he won't come back on. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Isis, we need to leave in 30 minutes" Luke nagged at me.

"FUCK OFF" I screamed as I hid my face.

"Fine but I didn't want to do this" He said then I felt everyone jump on top of me. Then I hear a crack.

"Shit guys get off, I heard something" They all rushed off as I looked under the bed. "No suprise the bed is wooden and we broke it"

"You broke it" Jai smirked at me.

"Oh I wasn't who jumped on it" I snap. "Let me get dress then we can run for it" 

Everyone laughs as the walked out. To be honest I was going in my pjs, its weird I know but I want to be comfortable on the plane. I did my hair and make up, I walked out the room pulling my suit case with me.

"Isis what are you wearing?" Billie stared at me.

"Well, its my pjs and I'm going to be on a plane for 25 hours" I smile at her as I went to the taxi.

"Lets get to that plane before we miss it because of Isis" Jai said agian. As I stuck my middle finger at him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are sitting on the plane. Again its been 10 hours, 10 hours and I have 15 hours left. I'm bored out of my mind then I thought of doing this prank.

"Jai, when I visited my brother saturday he taught me a trick, do you want to know it?" I asked smirking.

"Yeah" He said excitedly.

"Well, make an O shape with you hand like your holding something" I say as he did so. "Then pretend to shake salt in your mouth and you would be able to taste it."

"Really?" He questioned me but I nod to let him do it. I try not to laugh because it was jokes.

"Oh My God, Jai I knew it your gay wait till Anna finds out" Beau said as Jai stops quickly.

"I'M NOT GAY" Jai shouted out loud making people stare.

"Why are you pretending to give a blow job?"

"Isis told me this..Oh you bitch" Jai spat as I raised my hand up in defense.

"You wanted to do it, really" I winked at him as his face goes all ready. 

For the rest of the journey we sat quietly not doing anything as normal. 5 hours left.

"5 FUCKING HOURS" I scream making people jump. "Sorry, I have nothing better to do."

"Geesh Isis I was sleep" Hailey yawned out.

"Go back to sleep then" I say as she agreed then she fell right to sleep. I felt someone tap my arm as I turn to see Luke there. 

"Come with me" He said as I got out of my seat. We went down to this area where you buy horrible plane food.

"Whats up?" He said being serious.

"Nothing but the roof of this plane" I joked but his being serious.

"No, Isis when we talk about Melbourne you tense up like your scared, why?" He tightened his hand grip.

"When you spoke that time in London when Darren was there" He nods to let me know he remembers. "Well when you waited by the taxi I hid under the car because Darren and Tay was there"

"Wait, Tay was there?" He seemed shocked.

"I just said that duh, anyway they were talking and Darren described you to Tay about the accent, name and looks" I say looking to the floor. "I'm sorry, I brought you into this shit."

"No, don't say that because I will be by your side whenever." Luke said as he left a kiss on my lips.

"Excuse me you can't be here" This old woman said, everyone has really enjoyed killing our moments. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Isis an hour what can we do?" Lexi looked at me.

"You see that speaker, where they make annoucements lets quickly do something" I say as I left me seat but Lexi stayed behind scared. "Chicken" I laughed at he but she didn't move.

Finally, made it to the speaker, I grabbed and made some stupid comments for 45 minutes like "Jai loves the taste of salt", "Luke is the hottest on the plane" and "Skip can't skip a thing with Lexi". I laughed so much that I almost died. 

"Just Just Just Just the way you are" I sang as Lexi sang back "The way you are".

"Everyone sing along." I say as I see all my friends stand up. "Just the way you are" We all sang as people clapped then hear a cough I turn around to see. Oh snap. I ran back to seat trying to hide but shes following.

"We meet again" she said. 

"For the last time" I quote from Toy Story 2 which made Lexi laugh.

"You and your little boyfriend got away last time but not this" She smirked.

"I won't count on it" I mumble to myself. "Oh no what shall I do please I'm sorry" She just walked away and made a stupid announcement about how we are landing. 

"FUCK YES WE ARE LANDING" I screamed making people cheer. The joy I bring to people not I bring them torture with my pranks and excitment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23K 518 46
(WARNING CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT, 16+) Karissa a 17 year old from England, was just a normal teenager living life on twitter, when one day a guy fro...
2.3K 47 17
Bre Brooks was just another girl. she wasn't really known in the real world but her brothers were. Her brother just so happen to be BEAU, Jai and Luk...
247K 4.2K 33
A life of a Janoskian girl is hard. Especially when you're being labeled as more than one of the Janoskians Girlfriend, Which Chelsea is experiencing...
4.4K 151 28
What would you do if you were falling for twins, and they were falling for you? 16 year old, Kat moved to Melbourne, Australia from Chicago for her d...