All I Ever Wanted (Hunter Hay...

By smiles234

Shelby and Hunter have been best friends from the beginning. Hunter gets back with his ex girlfriend, Amber... More

All I Ever Wanted (Hunter Hayes Fanfiction
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Authors Note
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Authors Note
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Authors Note
Chapter 20
Authors Note
Authors Note
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Authors Note
Chapter 27
Authors Note
Chapter 28
Authors Note
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Authors Note
Authors Note
Chapter 33
Authors Note
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Authors Note
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Authors Note
Authors Note
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Author's Note
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Author's Note
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Author's Note
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Authors Note
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Author's Note!
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Authors Note
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Author's Note
Chapter 75
THE END!!
Author's Note!
Author's Note!

Chapter 8

1K 15 2
By smiles234

-One week later, September 9th. (Hunter's Birthday)-

I walked up to Hunter's house and knocked on the door. A few moments later, Lynette answered. "Hello Shelby! Hunter's upstairs sleeping. You can go wake him up if you want to!" She told me smiling from ear to ear. "Ok thanks!" I said as I walked inside the house and up to Hunter's room. I eased the door open and took a step into his room. A smile formed on my lips as I saw Hunter laying there sleeping, he looked so adorable. I walked up to his bed, as sat on the side of it before yelling in his ear. "GET UP GRANDPA!" He jerked awake as I said this. I started cracking up! "Woah!!" He said. "Happy Birthday!" I said. "Thanks." He said smiling. "Why did ya call me grandpa?" He asked. "Uh, because you are officially old." I told him laughing. "Oh, Thanks." I nodded. "Well, get up! You have a big day ahead of you! No go get a shower, get dressed, do your hair all good, and then meet me outside. Oh and dress nicely!" I said as I walked out of his room.

-Hunter's POV-

I sat there confused as to what just happened. Then I soon got up out of my bed and ran to the bathroom to take a shower.

After the shower, I walked out of the bathroom and into my bedroom. The first thing I saw was something sitting on my bed. I walked over to my bed and found a pair of dark skinny jeans and a whit v neck t shirt with a note on top written in Shelby's handwriting.

Hunter,

I dont trust you with picking out your clothes, so I did it for you!

Love, Shelby:)

I picked the clothes up and threw them on, with a pair of my black converse. Then, I walked into the bathroom and gelled up my hair like I normally do it. I made sure i looked fine before I walked down the stairs. My parents were on the couch watching tv.

"Hi mom, dad, I'm going with Shelby. Is that ok?" I asked. They both nodded. "Happy birthday son!" They both told me before I walked out the door. Shelby was sitting there on her porch steps as I began walking up to her. She looked up at me.

"Hey Hunter! You ready?" She asked I nodded, and before I knew it, we were in her car driving down the road.

"So, where exactly are we going?" I asked Shelby. "First we are going to Starbucks to get you some coffee, which you are not paying for, and the thing after that is a surprise!" She told me smiling. I nodded as we pulled into the Starbucks parking lot. I got out and followed Shelby inside.

We got our normal coffee's and sat down at a booth. "So, how does it feel to finally be an adult?" Shelby asked me. "No different, except I can vote now!" "Oh, fun!" She said sarcatically. I took a sip of my drink as I laughed. "So you really wont tell me where we are going next?" I asked her. "Nope" She said popping the 'p'. "You will find out later!" She said. "Ugh! You're gonna kill me!" "Yea, yea." she said.

After we were done, we stood up, threw our drinks away, and then headed out to her car. She hopped in the drivers seat, while I went to the passenger side. "You might want to get comfortable, we have about an hour drive ahead of us." Shelby said. I leaned back in my seat and cranked up the radio. It was on the country station, it's always in the country station, so I started to sing along to some songs.

I quickly looked over at Shelby and caught her smiling. I stopped singing. "Why are you smiling?" I asked her. "Well, I'm excited for this surprise." She said. "I would be if I knew where we are going." "Hunter, stop being so impatient, your worse than me!" She told me. I laughed. "I wonder how your parents take being in the car with you!" She said. "Hey, I'm only like this when I want to know whats going on in my life, ecspecially since you are kidnapping me on my birthday!" I said. Shelby laughed at that, but didnt say anythig. Instead, she just kept he eyes locked on the road infront of her.

"Hunter, we are here!" I heard Shelby's voice say as she woke me up. I rubbed my eyes and then hopped out of her car. "Where are we?" I asked.

-Shelby's POV-

I smiled to myself. "We are at Atlantic Records." I told him. His mouth dropped. (I know Hunter did not live near Atlantic, but let's pretend.) "What are we doing here?" He asked me. "What do you think?" I asked as I grabbed his arm and started pulling him to the big building infront of us. We walked up to the front door and I reached for the handle. "You ready?" I asked. "I dont know." He said. I laughed as I opened the door and pulled him inside.

We walked up to the receptionist. "Hunter Hayes." I said. She checked her book. "Yes, Dan, the owner of the label, will be right with you. You can take a seat right over there." She said pointing to a white room with chairs up against the walls. "Thank you." Hunter said as we started walking towards the room.

"Are you ready for this?" I asked Hunter. "I'm excited and also worried that they wont like me." He said. "Hunter, they'll love you! If they dont, then they are stupid!" "Who's stupid?" Some guy asked as he walked into the room. "Oh, uh, nobody." I said worriedly. "Ok, well name is Dan, the head of this record label." "Hi, I'm Hunter Hayes." Hunter said as he stood up to shake his hand. "It's very nice to meet you. I have heard great things." He said as he began to walk off with Hunter trailing behind. "Oh you can come too." Dan said. I nodded and stood up, following them out of the room.

We all walked into a recording booth. "So, Hunter, this is what is going to happen. You will song a few songs, covers or ones you have written, i wil invite some people in here to see how they like you, if they like you and I like you we will sign you, sound like a deal?" Dan asked Hunter. Hunter nodded his head. I could see that he was worried even though he tried not to show it.

Dan showed Hunter into the recording booth and then walked out of the room to go get some of his assistance. A few minutes later, Dan, a young girl with a name tag that says Molly, and a young man with a name tag that says Thomas.

Molly was really pretty. She had long blonde hair that fell right past her rib cage. She was tall and skinny. Molly was wearing a skirt that went down to her knees and a shirt that was tucked in.

Thomas was very attractive. He was tall and had dark brown hair that was styled to flip upwards in the front. He was wearing a suite and tie.

As they walked in, I could see Molly smirk. Great! She is going to like him.

"Ok Hunter, you can go ahead and sing your first song." Dan said. He started off with some Rascal Flatts, which I think he sounds exactly like...

"I set outing a narrow way, many years ago.

Hoping I would find true love along the broken road

But I got lost a time or two

Wiped my brow and kept pushing through

I couldn't see how every sign pointed straight to you.

Every long lost dream

Led me to where you are

Others who broke my heart

They were like northern stars

Pointing me on my way into your loving arms

This much I know is true

That God blessed the broken road that led me straight to you."

The whole time Hunter sang this, he was looking me dead in the eye, which caused me to smile. Around me, I could hear clapping, and saw Molly practically drooling over him.

"That was great Hunter! Do you have any other songs that you would like to sing, preferably one that you have written?" Dan asked. "Yes sir, I do." Hunter said smiling.

Hunter picked up the guitar that was in the corner of the room and began strumming a tune that I had heard once before.

"You know I'd fall apart with out you.

i dont know how you do what you do.

Cause everything that dont make sense about me.

Makes sense when I'm with you."

He sang the rest of the song as I smiled through the whole thing. This could be his chance to become famous. He deserves it so much.

"Hunter, you did great. Me and my consultants are going to go out in the hall and discuss the whole thing. We will be back in a few minutes." Dan said as he walked out into the hall with Molly and Thomas following behind him.

Hunter walked out of the booth. "Hunter you did great!" I said as I flung my arms around him. "Thanks Shelby!" He said as he hugged me back. I didnt want to let go, but I had to because Dan came in.

"So Hunter we discussed annnnnd....Welcome to Atlantic Records!" My mouth dropped as Dan said this. "Really?!" Hunter asked excitedly. "Yes, now, all we need to do is get you to sign some papers and you will have yourself a record deal." He said. "Oh, wow, thank you." Hunter said as he followed him out of the room. I sat there and just waited for them to come back.

-Hunter's POV-

I followed Dan into a room with red walls and a big table surrounded by chairs in the middle.

We sat down on the end and I started signing. "So Hunter, is that girl back there your girlfriend?" Dan asked. "No sir." I said as I kept signing. I wish she was though. "Oh. Well, do ya like her?" He asked me. I laughed. I barley know this dude and he's asking me about my love life. Wow. "Sorry, I know we dont really know eachother and it's weird that I am asking you this. I just like to know stuff." He said. "I understand, and it's ok." I said. "Ok, well. I will be back, I am going to get some coffee." "Ok." I answered as I kept signing.

I suddenly heard someone walk into the room. Thinking it was Dan. "Is the coffee good?" I asked him, but it wasn't Dan who answered. "Yea, it is. But the place down the street is better. Maybe we can go sometime." I turned around and saw Molly, one of Dan's consultants. "Oh, uh." Is all I could say. She was really attractive, but not nearly as attractive as Shelby. I like Shelby, not even Molly could ruin that. "Cat got your tongue?" She asked. I turned back to my paperwork and started signing my name. "Are you ignoring me?" She asked as she came up and started rubbing my arm. It was really starting to piss me off. Luckily Dan walked in which caused Molly to back off.

"I'm back!" Dan said. "Thank The Lord!" I mumbled under my breath. "Are you done?" Dan asked me, talking about my paperwork. "Almost." I said as I signed my name in the last spot. I then handed it to him. "Thank you!" He said. "Your welcome." I said. "Well we are glad to have you here at Atlantic. I will see you hmmm, let's see... Next Sunday?" He asked. "Sure." I said.

Me and Shelby walked out of the big building and over to her car. Before she got in, I pulled her into a big hug. "Thank you so much Shelby. There is seriously nothing that can top this present." I told her. "Well dont worry, it's not your only present that you are getting from me!" She said. "What?" I asked pulling out of the hug. "I have more presents to come." She stated. "More?! This is already great! I dont need anymore!" I told her. "Well, too bad." She said, running over to the drivers side door.

A while later, we pulled into Shelby's driveway. She got out and so did I. "Hey, you can come in if you want. I have your second present in here." "Ok." I said following her inside. All the lights were off. I started to get worried because soon enough, I couldn't find Shelby. She wasn't by my side anymore. My hand found the light switch and I flicked it on.

"SURPRISE!!!" Everybody yelled. I looked around and saw familiar faces everywhere. All my friends, family, Shelby's Mom and Dad, but still no Shelby. Where did she go? I just had her by my side.

"Happy Birthday Hunter!" One of my friends said, following with a bunch of other people. "Wow, your 18!" "Your getting old." I smiled at everybody, but had one thing on my mind. Where is Shelby?

My parents and Shelby's walked up to me. "Hi Hunter! How has your birthday been so far?" My mom asked me. Memories from earlier filled my head. "Oh my gosh! It was great! I will tell you guys later. It's a really long story." I told them. "Ok. Well have fun at your party!" Shelby's Mom, Kelly said. "Ok, thank you!" I told Kelly as I walked away.

I was looking outside when somebody tapped my shoulder. "Hey Hunter!" Cameron said giving me a highfive. "Hey man!" I said.

After a few minutes of talking, All of my friends and I walked outside to sit on the backporch.

"So Hunter, where's Shelby?" My friend, Zach, asked. "I have no idea. We walked inside together, and she disappeared." I stated. "Hmm, maybe you should go look and see if she's in her room." Zach's girlfriend, Lisa, said. "Ok." I said as I got up and walked inside, up the stairs, and into her bedroom, and yet, no one in sight! I walked over to her bed and saw a peice of paper laying on it.

"So, your friends probably sent you up here, so if you are wondering where I am, go downstairs and look in the fridge. Your next clue will be in there."

I ran down the stairs and over to the fridge. I opened it up and checked everything. It was in the bag of the milk carton.

"Good job! Well, that was easy! Ok, next step. Go to the first place we went to this morning. When you get there, tell the person your name and then proceed from there."

I thought for a second. Where is the first place we went? Oh right! Starbucks!

I ran out the door and over to my car. I hopped in and drove over to Starbucks. I walked inside and over to the person at the register. "Hello, how may I help you?" They asked. "Oh, I'm Hunter, Shelby sent me?" I said. "Oh, yes of course, here you go!" She handed me my usual coffee with a note attached to the bottem. i picked up the note.

"Wow, you are good at this. Ok, so next. Go to the spot where we talk about anything and everything!"

It said. I didnt even think before I got back into my car and drove down to the lake. There was a little blanket set up with candles surrounding it. A not was placed in the middle.

"Ok. I'm pretty sure this is your last hint. Next one is a little bit harder. Think of the place we used to go as children almost every day. We would run around, play tag, swing, climb things."

I had to think. It wasn't her house, because I was just there. I thought a little harder. Was it the park?

I got in the car and drove down to the park.

I got out of my car and started walking around to see if I could find Shelby. I was about to give up until I found somebody sitting on the swingset.

I walked over. It was Shelby! I found Shelby!

"Hey." I said as I took the swing next to hers. She looked tierd. "Hey! You found me!" She said, looking a little bit more awake. "Yea. I did." I said. "Thanks again for this whole day." "Oh, no problem. Anything for you." She said with a smile, which made my face feel hot. I smirked. "Come here." She said, grabbing onto my hand and dragging me towards the pond. I followed behind her. "Ok, so here is my last present." She said, handing me a brand new guitar. My mouth dropped. I took the guitar from her and looked at it. Then I set it down and hugged her, making her feet come up off of the ground, and them spun her around. "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!" i yelled. She laughed as I sat her back down. "You are very welcome." She said. "And plus, since you are going to be famous, you need a new guitar!" "Again, I can not thank you enough." I told her. "You dont need to thank me, its what we do for eachother, right?" She asked. "Yea, it is."

-October 31 (Halloween)

-Shelby's POV-

"Hey Shelby, wake up. You have school." My mom's voice woke me up. "Ok, sorry, my alarm clock didnt go off." I told my mom in a sleepy voice. "It's ok, just get up and get ready." My mom walked out of my room.

I looked out my window and saw Hunter sitting on his bed, fully dressed, playing the guitar I got him. He has been playing it almost everyday since his birthday.

I grabbed my phone and quickly texted him.

Me-Do you sound good, I cant here ya?;)

I kept watching out the window. He put the guitar down and picked up his phone. He smiled at the phone, the looked out the window before texting back.

Hunter:)- I dont know, open your window and listen;)

I smiled then ran over to my window and opened it. As I did that, he opened his window and grabbed his guitar before singing out the window to the top of his lungs.

"I wanna wrap you up wanna kiss your lips I, I wanna make you feel wanted

And I wanna call you mine

Wanna hold your hand forever

And neveret you forget it

Baby I, I wanna make you feel wanted."

I laughed. "Beautiful Hayes!" I yelled. "Just like you! and Thank ya! Hey, I will be over in like ten minutes to pick you up. Hurry!" He yelled back. I blushed a little and then laughed and the closed my window.

I closed the curtain and then ran over to my dresser to get my clothes out. I grabbed the first things I saw and then threw them on. A pair of dark skinny jeans and a long sleeve shirt, both from Hollister. I then walked into the bathroom and brushed my hair, and teeth. Then washed my face, before going downstairs. I checked the time on my phone and it showed I got ready in 8 minutes.

I ran outside to wait for Hunter, but he was already there. "Hey Hunter!" I said as I got into his car. "Hey Shelby! Happy Halloween!" He said. I forgot it was Halloween. There is party tonight that Hunter and I were going to go to. "Happy Halloween." I said back. "Hey, are you still going to that part tonight?" I asked. "Oh, uh. I was, but Dan want's me at the studio to think up some lyrics for a new song." He said. My face fell. "Oh, ok." I said.

Hunter has been doing this a lot since he got the record deal. We would make plans to hang out, but then he would get a call from the studio saying they need him.

Flashback-

"What would you like to order?" The waitress asked as Hunter and I were sitting in a booth at Applebee's. "We want to get the 2 for 20$." Hunter said. "We both want the chicken tenders, and for the appetizer we want the boneless wings." "Ok, thank you." The waitress said as she walked away.

"So hows the music going?" I asked Hunter. "Really good actually." Is all he said. "That's great." I said smiling. He smiled back. "Yea it is. We are working on a new album." He said getting excited. "Good job! I'm proud of how far you have come." I said. "Its all thanks to you." He said smirking. I smiled back. "I'm happy I finally get to hang out with you without having any interruptions from the studio." He said. "Yea, but thats what happens when you become famous. You get super busy." I said. But as if it was on cue, Hunter's phone rang. "Sorry, I gotta take this." He said, getting up out of the booth.

A few minutes later he came back inside the restraunt. "Hey, I'm sorry that was the studio. They said they needed me to come in like now. I'm so sorry. I feel horrible." He said as he gave me a hug goodbye. "Bye." I said as he walked away from the booth.

I sat there and ate my food by myself, but saved some boneless wings, and his chicken for him. I got a box to put it in.

I paid the ticket and then left, remembering I didnt have a ride, and I left my phone at home. I started walking back to my house, which was about 12 miles away. Tears began to fill my eyes about 30 minutes through. How could Hunter just leave me there without a ride. Maybe he just wasn't thinking and didnt know that I didnt have my phone.

I got home about an hour later with tear stained eyes. I didnt want anybody to see me, so I ran up to my room after putting Hunter's food in the fridge.

-End of Flashback-

"I'm sorry Shelby. I know I have been doin this a lot lately and I feel really bad for it. I'm a big fail of a bestfriend." He said. "No your not. I understand it's your job not. It just seems like every single thing we try to do together, get's interrupted. Now I sound like a bad friend." I said "No, you're right. But I swear, I will come by and see you tonight." He said. I smiled.

Hunter pulled in to the school parking lot. He got out of his side and ran over to mine and helped me out. After he did that, we walked into school.

"Hey Hunter, what are you doing tonight?" This girl asked him, completely flirty, even he could notice. "Uh, I'm hanging with Shelby." He said. Nobody knows about Hunter's record deal, but me, his parents, my parents, and Cameron. We dont want it to get around school.

The girl rolled her eyes and started walking away.

-Lunch-

We were sitting at a table with all of Hunter's friends. And when I say all, I mean ALL. Cameron, Zach, Jacob, Mike, Tanner, Scott, Josh, Luke, Brett, and Dustin. And of course ME.

All the guys were off in there own conversation while I just stared down at the food placed before me. I hadn't touched it. I just wasnt feeling that hungry at all, I dont know why, but I'm just not.

"Shelby, are you ok? You havnt touched any of your food. Whatcha thinking bout?" Hunter asked. All of his friends turned to look at me. "Yea, I'm fine. I wasn't thinking bout anything. Just zoned out like normal." I said. It was practically true. The only thing I was thinking about was Hunter, and how far I hope he will go with his dreams. "Ok." He said, before leaning over and whispering in my ear. "I know you were thinking bout something. I'm gonna make you tell me later." I laughed. "Hunter! What are you whispering in her ear." Tanner asked. "You might not want to know bra!" Josh answered. Hunter and I both laughed.

"So Hunter, are you coming to Cameron's party tonight?" Mike asked. "Uh, no, I have plans with my family." Hunter lied. "On Halloween?" Mike pushed. "Yea, I dont know. I begged but they wouldn't let me." Hunter lied again." "Oh, ok. Are you still going Shelby?" Mike asked looking at me. "I mean, I could." i said. "Please come! This party is already going to be dead without Hunter. If you dont come, it will be even worse!" He begged. "Ok, ok. What time do I have to be there?" I asked. "It starts at 7:30. Oh, and it's a costume party. Dont forget one!" Tanner said. Great! I dont have a costume. Oh well. I will find one, maybe.

The bell for lunch rang. Everybody started squirming out of the cafeteria, while I walked slow with Hunter.

We walked in silence into our next class, which we had with eachother.

He sat next to me today. All we did was talk the whole block, completely ignoring the teacher. We talked about his new album that he is working on, and everything inbetween.

The rest of the day went by in a blur and I was headed out to Hunter's car with him.

He opened the car door for me and then ran over to his side. He hopped in and then threw his seatbelt on, put his keys in the ignition, started it up, and then started to drive out of the parking lot and down the road.

"So Shelby. What were you thinking about in lunch?" Hunter asked me. "Uh, ya know, how far you have come." I simply said. "What do you mean?" Hunter asked me. "I mean, it feels like just yesterday, you were playing the accordion infront of people, and singing me to sleep. Now look where you are. You got yourself a record deal. I am more than proud of you. You deserve every second of this. You always have." Hunter smiled at this. "Wow." He said. "You have to remember that it's all thanks to you." "Hunter, you cant say that, because I'm not the one who sang infront of Dan, you are." He laughed.

"Hunter, I can just imagine, not to far from now, you will be playing in a huge stadium filled with millions of screaming fans on your own tour. Girl's swooning over you, asking for picture when they see you. Wanting autographs. I can see it, and I know it will happen." I said, now noticing that we have been sitting in my driveway for a few minutes. "I wouldn't say that." He said. "Just wait and see Hayes." I stepped out of the car, about to close the door, then I stuck my head in once more "Wait and see." And with that, I closed the door, and headed into the house.

-

"Alexis! I dont have a costume to wear for the party tonight!" I yelled through the phone. "Shelby, it will be ok. I will be right over." She said before hanging up the phone. I sat there on the bed for a few minutes until I heard a knock at the door. I ran down the stair and opened the door.

"Hey Lexi!" I said, letting her in the house and leading her up to my room. She walked right over to my closet and started looking.

Soon enough, she had an outfit.

She threw me a pair of my black leggings and an oversized football jersey. I'm guessing I am going as a football player? I dont know.

"Now, let me do your hair and makeup." She said, leading me over to my makeup table.

She grabbed two chairs and told me to sit in one. I did what I was told and took a seat.

-20 minutes later-

I looked into my mirror and smiled at what I saw.

On my eyes, she did a smokey eye, with a winged eyeliner and false eyelashes. Under my eyes, she did the black line things (i dont know what they are called).

For my hair, she put some loose curls in. It looked really good, along with the makeup.

"What are you going as?" I asked Alexis. "The same thing." She told me. I laughed. "Well did you bring your clothes with you?" I asked. "Yes ma'am, they are right here." She said picking up her bag that she brought.

Alexis then ran into the bathroom to put her clothes on.

I walked over to my bed and sat down. I started to think.

What if Hunter forgets about me when he becomes famous? What could happen to our friendship?! I cant loose him again! He is already off at Atlantic 24'7. He never has time for me anymore. Anytime we make plans, Dan always calls.

A tear ran down the side of my cheek.

I cant think like that. Hunter wont do that.....will he?

I heard my bedroom door slam. I turned my head, and Alexis was standing there.

"Shelby, whats wrong?" She asked looking at my tear stained face. "Nothing, just thinking to hard." I told her. "About what?" She asked. "Uh, let's not talk about it. Let's have a good night, have fun. Trust me, I need it." She nodded her head.

I walked over and grabbed my phone to check the time.

7:00.

It read. "Hey, I think we should go ahead and leave. It's already 7. I think we can get there early." I told Alexis. "Ok. Let's go!" She said as she ran out my bedroom door as I followed.

We got to the door and ran out to my truck.

I started driving down the road. All that was on my mind was Hunter again. Why do I keep thinking about him?!

"Shelby, what do you keep thinking about?!" She asked me, suddenly a little worried. "Nothing, it doesn't matter." I said, trying to push the thought away. "If you tell someone, it may help." She said. I rolled my eyes, about to bust. I started the story.

"Ok, so, Hunter got a record deal-" I said but got cut off. "Wait what?!" She said. "Hunter got a record deal, we didnt tell anybody but our parents and he had to tell Cameron." I paused. "Ok, on with the story. Ever since Hunter got the deal, he's been at the studio. We had one day out, and guess what happened. We ordered our food, he got a call, left, and then I had to walk home from Applebee's. We havnt had one night out without Dan calling Hunter and ruining our plans. I miss being able to see Hunter, I only get to see him at school. I miss him so much! But it's not my problem. Hunter deserves this." I said, starting to tear up.

"Wait, Hunter left you at Applebee's and made you WALK home?!" She screamed. A tear trickled down my cheek. I nodded. "That little-" I cut her off.

"Stop! He didnt know. I think he forgot that he drove me." I said, still crying. I wish I never said anything.

"No! I cant believe Hunter did that to you. Doesn't he know that you are more important than some record deal?!" She asked.

"Alexis, we are just friends, nothing more, and will never be more. He doesn't look at me that way. So no, I am not more important than a record deal in his eyes, and I dont want to get on the way of it." I took a deep breath, trying to stop the tears. "I just wish him and I could go back to the way we were before..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 9K 55
A love letter to the populars, the awkwards, the depressed, the third wheels. Anyone reading this--this is for you. To everyone that feels unimporta...
5.7K 113 15
Kat and Megan go to Nashville, TN for a concert to see Luke Bryan and Hunter hayes . Little does Megan know about Hunter. Things happen to them and i...
219 1 32
Hunter has been best friends with Friday for as long as he can remember. But when Hunter gets a new girlfriend, the friendship turns rocky as Hunter...
174 3 36
Saffron Rhodes and Hunter Sanchez were best friends. And since she was a hopless romantic, before Saffron left for Russia, she wrote Hunter a letter...