Rocket; The Sequel - A Chris...

By Love_Bri94

True Love always prevails More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
A new story
Best Friend.
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
01
02
03
04
05
06
08
09
10
11.
12.
13.

07

1.8K 93 28
By Love_Bri94

SABRINA

Three Weeks Later.

I sat in my office looking through my shipments for my stores.

I've been keeping myself busy every since Chris's little secret came out.

Oh and him cheating AGAIN!

My kids were back in school so I'd be home by myself. This situation has really sat me back. I'm missing my mom more and more, I feel myself becoming angry again.

I just can not deal!

I wish I had somebody else to talk to.

I would talk to his mom but I don't want to stress her with our issues. I would call Jhene but she's always busy and I no longer talk to Chyna.

Maybe it's time to bury that hatchet. Chyna used to be my go to and we fell out over something so petty.

I miss her.

For once in my life I'll be the bigger person.

I called my brother and got her number. I was going to call her but I felt like it might be too soon so I sent her a text.

While I waited on a reply a knock was on my door.

Sabrina: come in.

The door opened and in comes the devil herself.....Robyn.

I rolled my eyes and sat back in my seat. Why is she here?!

Rihanna: I know I'm probably the last person you wanna see.

Sabrina: bingo

Rihanna: why are you mad at Chris? All this is happening because of me. Not him.

Sabrina: are you kidding me?

Rihanna; no, he's beating himself up over this

Sabrina: girl don't come in here trying to play super hero. First of all you are a snake ass bitch. Out of all his ex's I tolerated you. Smiling in my face, buying my kids gifts, telling me that your issue is with Karrueche and not me. And like an idiot I fell for it. Then you fuck him again recently. He's probably at your place right now. So bitch do not come in here trying to play peacemaker. You're apart of the problem as well.

She smiled and sat on my desk. I quickly stood up.

Rihanna: I used to think it was cute over the years how you always felt like you had this hold over Chris because you guys have kids and he runs around telling everybody you're the only one he'll marry and the only person he'll have kids with. You really thought you were doing something lol. But you must've forgot who I was. His first love, the woman he was willing to give it all up for. Did you forget that? If I could snatch him up from Karrueche when he thought he was so in love with her, what made you think I couldn't do the same thing with you?

Sabrina: Robyn you ain't shit but easy pussy, I think you don't even know who your son father is. It's probably between Chris and Drake. Do you even still have walls? Bitch your the definition of crew love! Whole crew ran threw yo trifling ass. And if you wanna brag about taking somebody's man make sure you do it right. You tried to take him for Karrueche but he fucked and dumped you, tried to take him from me but what happened? Fucked and dumped! You ain't a keeper.

I got in her face.

Sabrina: see when you take somebodies man you're supposed to fuck him so good, he gets you pregnant and marries you after he tells the world he'll never get married. That's how it's supposed to be done. Now run along little Island girl. I'm busy.

Rihanna: don't be surprised darling when he decides to come be a happy family with me and his son.

Sabrina: bitch at this point I don't give a fuck, out the door bye bye

Rihanna: would you like for me to tell him you said hello?

Sabrina: not really...wait a minute how did you know where my office was

Rihanna: what do you think?

She grabbed her purse and left.

This fool is just digging himself into a deeper hole.

I went back to minding my business.

My cell phone rang, it was Chyna.

Sabrina: hello

Chyna: hey

Sabrina: well hello stranger

Chyna: lol hi boo

Sabrina: I've missed you best friend

Chyna: I missed you too!

Sabrina: I was wondering if you were busy today, I wanted to go out to eat and catch up

Chyna: you know I'm always down

Sabrina: okay, meet me at Nobu in about an hour.

Chyna: okay see you then

Sabrina: okay bye

Chyna: bye.

I straightened up my office then headed out.

I was so happy that she agreed to this, I just need to vent and she was always willing to listen.

Before I headed to lunch I had to take CJ is basketball stuff.

I grabbed his shorts and shoes and headed in his school. While I was walking in I bumped into my alleged step son.

Ralph: Hey Mrs. Brown

Sabrina: hi Ralph

Ralph: you been okay, you know since everything happened

Sabrina: I'm perfectly fine. Has your dad been around?

Ralph: yeah, a lot actually

Sabrina: that's nice

Ralph: are these for CJ?

Sabrina: yeah have you seen him

Ralph: I'm supposed to be meeting him for lunch

Sabrina: oh so he's being nice

Ralph: he's trying I understand how hard it is.

Sabrina: yeah...well can you give him his stuff for basketball practice.

Ralph: actually there he is

CJ walked up to me.

CJ: thanks ma, come on bro we gone be late everybody about to leave

Bro?

Sabrina: well you guys go ahead, enjoy

They ran off.

Ralph is such a sweet kid I don't know who he gets that from.

I quickly headed to my car and pulled out my phone,

I decided to text Chris.

Sabrina
Since you're spending so much time with your new family you can come get your shit and take it to their house thanks!

Before I started crying i slipped on my glasses and pulled off.

CHRIS

I sat in my moms kitchen eating whatever I can get my hands on. She's in Virginia so I've been crashing in her place.

I've been spending a lot of time with Ralph and it's crazy how much he's like me and he became super attached fast. Well I understand that because he's never had a father.

Robyn told me she was gonna go smooth things out with Sabrina. Hopefully this shit works and Sabrina will at least talk to me.

I've been texting the kids, nobody will respond. Ralph told me that CJ has been trying to be cool with him at school. He was happy about that. I'm kind of worried though. CJ is Sabrina's child, he always has a motive to the shit he does. I know he ain't happy about having a brother so I know it's a possibility he might be up to something!

My moms front door opened and Robyn walked in.

Chris: so what did she say?

Rihanna: she's still upset

She wrapped her arms around me.

Rihanna: you gotta understand why though baby, this is a lot to take in

Chris: and you told her everything I said.

Rihanna: every single thing, how sorry you are, I tried to tell her nothing was going on between us, I put those hickies on you while I was drunk but it didn't go any further. I told her that you were staying at your moms and not with me. She wasn't trying to hear it.

I hit the counter.

Chris: this is some bullshit.

Rihanna sat on the counter and pulled me in between her legs. I don't know why she keep trying this shit.

Chris: man I'm not sleeping with you.

Rihanna: I just wanna take your mind off of all of this mess

Chris: you're the root to all of this shit

Rihanna: right so let me make it up to you

She ran her hand up my shirt

Rihanna: I know you missed this.

Chris; Robyn I can't do this to my wife I've hurt her enough

Rihanna: she won't know I promise

Chris: naw man

My phone buzzed and I saw Sabrina's name. I moved her out the way and grabbed it. I opened the text and read it.

Chris: THIS IS SOME BULLSHIT! If you told her where I was staying why the fuck does she still think I'm staying with you

Rihanna: I don't know baby.

Chris: I should've just went myself.

I went and grabbed my keys.

Chris: I've done enough damage I'm not about to keep hurting her. So nothing is going to happen between us. I'll be there for my son but you can give up this whole idea of us being one big happy family. So you can leave.

Rihanna: I hope you're prepared for child support payments and I want all my money, all 15 years

Chris: you ain't getting a dime from me.

Rihanna: we'll see.....see you in court boo

She left out the house. I left out after her and headed to my house. I gotta make this right.

SABRINA

So I guess drinking has become my way of coping with pain. It's 7 at night and I'm drunk, super drunk! I can't drive and Chyna can't leave her truck or it'll be towed.

I had hugged Chyna tight

Chyna: Bri we gotta call somebody

Sabrina: why did you let me drink?!

Chyna: I tried to stop you! I know your hurting but alcohol will not help

Sabrina: it helps for the damn moment

Chyna: who's gonna drive you home

Sabrina: call my brother my brother always helps

Chyna: he's not in LA boo

Sabrina: call somebody! I can't spend the night here.

Chyna: I'm going to call your aunt to come get your car and I'll take you home okay?

Sabrina: thanks babe.

I smacked her ass.

She grabbed my phone and I let her go and laid back.

I had too many shots in this damn restaurant plus I ordered a few fruity drinks. I should've known better. They should cut you off after a certain point.

Chyna: okay your aunt is on her way.

Sabrina: thank you so much best friend! Come here

I grabbed her face and kissed her while I grabbed her ass.

Sabrina: Chy you're so beautiful

I kissed her again

Chyna: thanks babe

Sabrina: if you had to have sex with a woman who would it be?

Chyna: you most definitely.

Sabrina: really?

Chyna: yes

Sabrina: I've always wondered would it would be like to please a woman

Chyna: your drunk you don't know what your saying. The sober Sabrina doesn't think like this

Sabrina: the way I'm feeling anything is possible

I ran my hand in between her legs

Chyna: Sabrina I'm not doing this with you, you are drunk

Sabrina: I'm sad, don't you want to help me feel good.

Chyna: you'll regret it in the morning trust me.

Sabrina: I won't

Chyna: Sabrina

Sabrina: me and you together that's probably every mans dream

Chyna: we should take videos and send them to Chris

Sabrina: OMG he would go crazy!

I leaned over and pulled her breast out of her shirt and flicked my tongue over her nipple.

Chyna: Sabrina we are in public

Sabrina: so what?

Chyna: here comes your aunt and uncle.

I sat back and handed her my valet ticket to give to them.

She got out and went to their car. I just scrolled through pictures through my phone. All the pictures of Me and Chris when we were happy. All the sex videos.

I just started crying! My life is terrible! Why is this happening to me!

Chyna: okay let's get you home.

The whole car ride was silent. I was just ready to go to sleep.

When we got to my house I just sat there.

Chyna: let me see if CJ will come carry you inside

Yeah he's that big

She walked up to the door and knocked

A few minutes later they opened the door then she came and got me

Chyna: okay so CJ isn't here but somebody else is coming to carry you

Sabrina: who?!

I looked up and Chris was coming out the house

Sabrina: the fuck is he doing here? My god he looks so goooooood! Ugh I hate him

Chyna: bitch you do not need to drink

He walked up to me.

Chyna: hurry up before she turns into a full blown lesbian

Chris: what?!

Chyna: I'll let her tell you

He picked me up out of the car.

Sabrina: why are you here

Chris: thanks Chy

Sabrina: thanks Chy I love you biiiiitch

Chyna: I love you too

She pulled off and he started walking to the door.

Chris: so you a lesbian now?

Sabrina: maybe

Chris: how you get drunk at Nobu

Sabrina: I thought about my no good ass husband and i just kept drinking...where are my babies

Chris: with your aunt and uncle they came and got them before you called to come get your car

He carried me upstairs to the room and sat me on the bed.

Chris: well I guess I'll have to wait until you sober up to talk

He started walking to the door.

Sabrina: wait come here

He walked back over to me.

I grabbed his shirt and tongue kissed him

He pulled back and laughed

Chris: baby your mouth tastes like metal

Sabrina: that's from Chynas nipple

Chris: you had her titty in your mouth?! I can't believe this

Sabrina: fuck me Chriiiiiis! I'm so horny

Chris: what's gone happen when you wake up and realize what happened? You know you never remember anything when you drink

Sabrina: we'll worry about that when the morning comes now fuck me.

He climbed back on top of me.

Chris: I'm sorry Sabrina

Sabrina: don't talk about that right now.

He started kissing my neck and unbuttoning my shirt.

I know I'll regret it but I need it!

The next morning.

I woke up to a knot in my throat. I jumped up and ran to the bathroom, throwing up everything that I had left in my stomach. I looked down and realized I was naked.

After puking I brushed my teeth and slid on my robe. I walked in the room and saw my husband knocked out

What the fuck happened last night?!

I shook Chris to wake him up. He blinked a few times and looked at me.

Chris; good morning lesbo

Sabrina: what are you talking about?

Chris: you tried to fuck Chyna yesterday but you couldn't so you came home and fucked the shit out of me.

Sabrina: I tried to have sex with Chyna

Chris: yup

Sabrina: OMG...why did I drink yesterday?! My head hurts.

He pulled me on top of him

Chris: you got drunk because of me.

Sabrina: it helps with the pain

Chris: it doesn't....I'm sorry about everything. I shouldn't have sent Robyn to talk to you yesterday

Sabrina: why did you send her to talk to me?

Chris; to let you know that nothing was going on

Sabrina: well that's not how that conversation went

Chris; what?!

Sabrina; I mean it started that way but she switched up and told me you were going to become a happy family with them

Chris: man! That ain't true at all, I sent her there to tell you I didn't cheat. Those hickies came from her being drunk nothing else happened, I've been staying at my moms house too. My family is right here.

My eyes clouded up

Sabrina: this hurts so bad

Chris: I know baby, I'll make it up to you I promise. You and the kids. I'm going to make this right

I just rubbed my fingers through my hair and tried to fight back tears

Chris: baby

Sabrina: yes?

Chris: can we invite Chyna over for drinks tonight

I just looked at him

Chris; I'm just playing

He grabbed my hand and kissed it.

Chris: Ima make this better I promise Sabrina

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 48.9K 93
She say he's just a friend...
5.6K 423 12
READ AT YOUR OWN RISK -minors DO NOT INTERACT.
5.8K 139 66