Escape (Nikki and Randy Story)

Od FearlessRKO

Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
HELP ME PLEASE
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Ashlynn Mike
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 37

183 11 3
Od FearlessRKO

Randy's pov:

Roman: Randy its... 10:37 in the morning. We've been looking all night can we take a 30 minutes break.

R: You guys can, but I'm not stopping until I find my Nicole.

A: And my bestie Paige

B: I know how your feeling Randy and Foxy, but neither of you hasn't eat. Just get some food and we can go back to searching again.

R: Brie I'm not worry about...

B: RANDELL!!! I'm just asking you to eat. John, Roman, Dean, Seth and I will keep looking. You two been looking and haven't got any rest or food in you.

J: Try take a nap and if we find them or anything we'll let you guys know.

A: But...

S: No buts just you guys take a break.

Roman: Can I take a break?

D: No cause we went through a drive thru and you fell asleep in the back the ride for 3 hours... Now lets go.

Roman: Fine... Since when are you acting like this?

D: If I can't sleep I tend to act more seriously and... Basically not myself and trust me I don't like it.

  They left the bus that was still park outside of the arena. It was kind of that awkward silence cause Foxy and I don't really speak to each other.

R: So umm you hungry?

A: No I can't eat when two of my friends are missing, nor could I sleep.

R: I understand I can't either. I hate when Brie and John get all bossy.

  Foxy just sight and seat on the coach, looking out of the window. I decided to go take a shower, so I went to the back of the bus and grab my clothes and went to the bathroom.

Nikki's pov:

   They finally took me back to the room Paige was in. She was sitting on the bed that the trainers use when someone gets injury or hurt to check on them. She look up and once she saw me, she run up and hug me.

P: Oh my god you came back, that guy who was in here creep me out. But...

  She stop and look at the camera's. Then she came close to me ear's and starts whispering.

P: But I text those guys and told them that we are at some kind of gym.

N: How I thought they took your phone?

P: Nope I put my phone in a secure place. If any of those dudes want to get my phone they better buy me a drink and buy me food and many other things before they get to that level with me.

N: Did anyone respond?

P: Yes mostly all of them except Randy, but don't worry foxy said he's in the shower. Because the guys force them to take a break because they have been looking all night for us.

  I smile, but I release what I'm about to give up. When I think leaving the wwe, my friends, my sister, and Randy... I don't know I just feel this pain in my chest as my eyes start to get watery. I try my best to whip the tears that escape from my eyes before Paige could see, but it was to late.

P: Nicole what's wrong?

N: Oh nothing just happy that their looking for us.

P: Well they maybe looking, but they don't know where. So... we have to break out of here.

N: How?

P: Don't worry Pumpkin I have that solve.

  She grab a dumbbell and throw them at all of the camera's in the room. There was a little window, but it was big enough for to fit one at a time. Paige was the first to go, but once it was my turn some grab me a turn me around, facing them. It was Paul, this jack head again. First thing he did was give me back my phone.

Paul: Look I'm going to let you two go, but tell no one our deal. If not... well Brock will give you your punishment.

  I nod at him and crawl out of the window. Lucky I wasn't wearing a dress or skirt cause I took a fall coming.

P: Nicole are you okay?

N: Yeah just lucky I chose to wear jeans.

P: Come on Pumpkin lets get out of here.

  She helped me up and we started running, once we got a few blocks away we start to walk. A black car start to slow up next to us. Paige was about to take off, but we saw who were was driving she calm down.

D: We finally found you

P: We? Its only you.

  Dean rolled the back window down and we saw Roman sleeping  in the back seat.

N: Hey Dean I thought you would be the one back here sleeping

D: Yeah, but I haven't sleep and if I don't sleep I'm not myself. Now get in Foxy and Orton has been worry about you two. ROMAN GET UP!!!

Roman: Five more mintues

P: Let me try... HEY ROMAN GET YOUR ASS UP SO I CAN SIT MY ASS DOWN.

  Roman quickly got up and look out the window and his eyes got wide.

Roman: Hey we found you guys

D: We? You mean I cause I was the one driving and looking. While your lazy ass was back there getting your beauty sleep. Now move over so Paige can get it!

  Roman move over Paige seat in the back and I seat in the front with Dean. Roman call everyone telling them that they found us. But Dean scream out that he was the one who found us, while Roma was sleeping. We decided to head to the next city for the main event show. We took turn driving, but I offer to drive most of the way. Paige and Roman was sleeping in the back and Dean was in the passenger sleeping.  He woke up when I stop at the gas station.

D: Hey where are we?

N: Not that far from the city just a 2-3 hours. I'm just stopping for gas cause the tank is almost empty.

D: Alright, I have to go to the restroom. I'll pay for the gas.

N: No no, since you guys spent all of last night looking for us I'll pay for it. You just go and use the men's room. 

D: Okay then.

  Dean went to the restroom while I pay and put in the gas. Roman and Paige were still asleep in the back. When gas was filling the tank up, I call Stephanie and ask if I can talk to her tonight. She agree and told me to come to her office when I get to the arena. When I hung up, Dean came out of the gas station. And we went back on our way. While I was driving I keep thinking about how I'm never going to wrestle again and who I'm losing.

D: Nicole are you okay?

N: Yeah, why do you ask?

D: You just don't seem like yourself.

N: No I'm fine.

D: Okay, but what happen when you guys were gone. I know you guys were at a gym, but how did you get out?

N: We crawl out of the window in the room we were lock in. But not that much happen. 

D: Was Paul there?

N: Why do you ask?

D: Cause Dolph told and Seth heard the conversation he was having with Paul. Talking about kidnapping you.

N:... Yeah he was there and we talk.

D: What did you talk about?

N: I can't say

D: Why come?

N: Let's I don't want to see anyone get hurt even though I might hurt them.

D: You know what no matter if you do hurt me. I will forgive you and I'm still going to be your friend to come to and help with anything.

N: Really do appreciate that Dean... I'm going to miss you being cheesy and being you.

D:Are you going to be leaving?

N: Sadly yes, but I'm doing it for a good cause.

D: Is there anything that I could do keep you staying?

N: No, in fact nobody can't do anything... Especially Randy. 

D: Well before you leave can I get a hug?

N: Of course. I don't think anyone is going to hug me after what I'm going to do.

D: What is that?

N: To be honest I don't know yet, but people are not going to like me.

D: I don't think so, people are going have to learn to forgive and forget.

N: Yeah, but they won't forget this not even the fans.

D: When are you leaving?

N: Next week, so I'm going to enjoy this week with my friends, family, and Randy. Please don't tell anyone about this conversation.

D: I won't

N: Promise?

D: I can't make a promise I can't keep.

N: Dean!

D: Fine, I promise.

N: Thank you

  At this time Paige and Roman start to wake up and we arrive at the arena. I can see Randy's bus in front of the arena. I parked a few feet away, Dean and Roman grab their bags. Paige went to the vehicle that had her bag. I went to the bus to take a shower and change. It only took me 30 minutes to get ready. Once I got done I head into the arena, Paige was by the entrance for.

P: Come on Pumpkin, some people want to see you.

  Paige grab my arm and start to drag me to catering I guess. We got to catering, Brie saw me across the room. She drop everything in her hand and ran up to me. Once she hug me, I kind of last my balance a bit.

B: Nicole I miss you.

N: Aw something nice my sister said to me.

B: Shut up.

  When she pulled away, I felt strong arms wrap around me. I look beside me and I saw the greatest men in the world.

R: I couldn't wait to see you.

N: Aww and I miss your handsome face.

R I miss you beautiful. Once Roman called and said well Dean found you. I was happy that I don't have to worry anymore. But you should of saw Foxy she was more over joy.

B.M.: Nikki Stephanie wants to see you.

N: Oh okay I have to go. 

  I walked to Steph office, when I got there Hunter was there too.

Steph: Nicole you wan to talk to me.

N: Yes and I'm want to discuss with you and since Hunter is here. I'll discuss it with the both of you.

H: Well what is it?

N: I want to be release.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

306K 18.4K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
77.8K 2K 30
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
95.3K 1.3K 48
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
45.6K 1.3K 40
Betty leaves Jughead for Archie leaving him in a place he thinks he can never return from. Archie left Veronica for Betty, Veronica has had her heart...