So Far Gone (Urban) Book 8 |...

By omgchele

Between juggling the struggles of being a teen parent, going to a new school in a new neighborhood, being rid... More

So Far Gone (Urban) Book 8 {Synopsis}
Copyright Notice
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Update PLEASE READ!!
Chapter 12
Leaving?
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Author's Note
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Published Book Covers
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 - THE END

Chapter 35

11.9K 487 673
By omgchele

Lindsey

As soon as I pulled the front door open, Theodore rushed into the house with Princess in his arms and her diaper bag hanging off of one shoulder. I could tell he was upset about something and I'm assuming it had something to do with Princess' doctor's appointment since he has her and Nicole doesn't. And the appointment was hours ago. It was actually earlier this afternoon and it's almost the middle of the night and he's just getting home.

Before Nicole had Princess, I would've been on his ass about staying out so late but I can't even complain about his behavior anymore. Since she's been here, he's done a complete 360 and doesn't even stay out late like he used to. He's usually home early since he never really goes out anymore, so something must've really happened for him to be home so late.

Just as I was about to close the front door, another guy came walking in behind Theodore with Princess' car seat in his hands. "Wait, don't close the door on me ma. I need to come in and get some air conditioning too." The guy slipped into the small space that was still open and looked up at me with his beautiful eyes. "Ohhhhh, damn," he mumbled. He dropped Princess' car seat and wiped his hands off on his pants as if they wee dirty. "Damn. Who are you?"

I slightly smiled as I stuck my hand out. "I'm Lindsey."

He looked down at my hand and shook his head. "You too fine for a handshake. Give me a hug baby girl." Before I could even respond, he pulled me into a tight hug. "Mmm, titties big and soft just like how I like 'em." I scrunched up my face as he tightened his grip on my body and towered over me. "Your ass is a little flat but that ain't nothing I can't fix. Spend a year with me and you gon' have a big ghetto bootie."

I laughed as I backed away from him. "Who are you?"

"I'm Adonis but everybody just calls me Donny. Why you so fine? You can't be single."

I slightly smiled. "Thank you and I am single," I replied.

I usually wouldn't entertain guys like him but I haven't really had any interactions with any guys since Andre killed himself. I can't even say I'm not over Andre, because I am. I'm completely over him. At one point in time, I did love him and I loved him a lot but after what he did to me and to Daniel especially, is unforgivable. He never even gave me a chance to explain myself about Sean. He didn't even know the full story before he started jumping to conclusions and killed himself because he was acting dumb and reckless. I don't feel bad for anybody that takes their own life because they were being careless when they knew they had people depending on them.

His smile widened. "If you're single, then you gotta be either crazy or you just got out of a relationship."

"I just got out of a bad relationship."

"Damn. What happened? You need somebody to cuddle up with and talk to?" he asked as he wrapped his arms around me. "I know we don't know each other but I don't mind cuddling with you."

"Um, my husband committed suicide a few months ago."

"Damn. You okay? You need a hug?"

I nodded my head. "Yeah, I'm okay and I would like a hug."

Donny kept his arms tight around me. "I know you probably hurting now but it's gonna get better. You know, moving on is always best. And for any nigga to leave a beautiful woman like you is insane. I wouldn't do anything like that to you. I would keep a beautiful woman like you close and I'd make love to you every single night. You tryna go out for drinks?"

I slightly smiled and pulled away from him. "Actually, I was just about to go to bed. I have to take my son to school in the morning."

His eyes widened. "Your son?"

I nodded my head. "Yeah. My son's name is Daniel. He's eight."

"Oh, that's what's up. I love kids. Was your ex his Dad?"

I shook my head. "No."

"Damn. I'm not judging your or anything."

I sighed. "I was molested when I was a teenager and I got pregnant and decided to keep my son," I told him. I've come to terms with what happened to me when I was a teenager and I don't have an issue telling people. What happened to me wasn't my fault, it was my parents' fault for letting him live years ago when he tried to hurt them.

He sighed. "Damn. I'm sorry baby girl."

"It's all right, you didn't hurt me. That guy did. Uh, who are you? And how do you know my brother?"

His eyes widened. "Prince is your brother?"

I scrunched up my face. "Who the hell is Prince? My brother is Theodore."

He nodded his head. "Right, we're talking about the same person. You know, you can't really use your government name so we came up with a nickname. But that's your brother?"

"Yes."

"Like blood brother?"

"Yes."

"Like y'all got the same parents?"

"Yes. How else would we be brother and sister? Now, who the hell are you?"

"Damn. Damn. Damn!" he yelled. "Every time I find a fine girl, some crazy shit always happens. I'm your cousin Adonis, Marlon and Tiana's grandson."

My eyes widened. "Cousin? I've never seen you before."

"I stay in Atlanta."

Well, that figures why I've never seen him before. "Oh, you're still cute though."

He looked up at me with a smirk on his face. "You know I'm more than cute. Cute is for children. I'm sexy as hell and you know you sexier than I am. Shit. We're kinda far down the family tree and there basically ain't no blood between us no more. So, it's not weird to me if it's not weird to you."

I laughed. "I don't know about this."

"We just met so you can think about it. I'll give you my number later so you can give me a call before I go back to Atlanta. I hope you moving down to Atlanta with Prince, right?"

I nodded my head. "Yeah, I can't have my brother being too reckless down there," I replied. I wasn't going anywhere without Theodore. I didn't think I'd ever find myself saying that but Theodore has been with me more than anybody else has. I really don't want anybody trying to take care of me but Theodore has and he's the one that asked me to move to Atlanta with him. He said he wants me to come down there with him because he wants Princess to have a good female influence growing up and I need Daniel to have a positive male role model to look up to, too.

"Well I'll be down there so he can't be too reckless. Maybe me and you can get something going down there, 'cause you too fine for me not to be tryna talk to you."

"I'll see. Uh, what's going on with Theodore? Did something happen at the doctor's appointment?"

He sighed. "Yeah. I don't wanna get all up in his business so you should probably talk to him about it."

"Was it his fat, nasty, hood rat ass baby mama?"

"She was part of it but it's Princess. She's sick."

I scrunched up my face. "Alright, I'm gonna go upstairs. Good night though. What hotel are you staying in tonight?"

He smirked. "Right here. Cousin King said I could crash here with y'all to get to know this side of my family. He said you'd be able to find me a room to sleep in."

"Are you sure?"

He nodded his head. "Positive. Now would I lie on King? He'd kill me."

I nodded my head. He wasn't wrong about that. "Alright, you can follow me upstairs." I turned around and walked through the house until I got to the staircase. I led Adonis up the staircase and the entire time, I could feel him watching me.

"Damn. If only we weren't cousins. I'd fuck you right here on the steps."

I turned around. "Oh, I wouldn't let you." Once I made it up the steps, I stopped to let Adonis catch up to me, and when he did, he wrapped his arm around my waist. "You just can't keep your hands to yourself, can you?" I asked, pushing his arms off of me.

"Nah. I gotta feel what I want. You know, I need a little sneak peak before I get the real thing. You feel me?"

I laughed. "No. Just keep your hands to yourself Donny."

I turned around and led him down the hallway where the empty bedrooms were. The last empty bedroom was right across the hall from Grandpa's room. Ever since Grandma was killed, he hasn't been in their own bedroom. He took his stuff and moved to a bedroom on the opposite side of the hallway, just to distance himself from their old bedroom and I don't blame him. I'm glad we moved in here with him because I don't know how much I was going to be able to take staying in that apartment Andre and I used to share.

I pushed open the door to the empty bedroom and let him walk inside ahead of me. "Well, this is your room and Grandpa is right across the hall from you if you need anything. He's not here now because he's at church but he'll be back soon. And Theodore is three rooms down from Grandpa. The bathroom is right down the hall two rooms down from Theodore's room. My other brother's room is next door to Theodore's but he's out of town right now on business. He's in Atlanta."

He smirked as he wrapped his arms around me. "I don't care about that. I'm trying to know where you're staying sexy. You gon' visit me tonight?"

I pushed his arms off of me. "No. You need to go to sleep Donny and by yourself. You're a little kid and you don't know what you're getting yourself into."

He scrunched up his face. "I'm a grown ass man baby."

"You don't look like it."

"I'm 25. How old are you?"

I smirked. "I just turned 25."

He smiled. "Hmm, so I'm not that young. I'm just gonna have to find your room tonight baby."

I shook my head as I pulled the door open. "I hope you don't find me tonight. Good night Donny."

"Good night baby girl. You just so fuckin' fine."

I shook my head and walked out of his room. He's really cute and sweet, I just wish we weren't related. I really thought about going out with him when I first saw him tonight but it is kind of weird to start anything with him, especially since we're cousins. I walked down the hall to Theodore's room and found him sitting on the edge of his bed like he was crying. His head was down and he had his hands covering his face.

"Theodore?" I asked as I walked into his room. I sat beside him on his bed and wrapped my arm around him. "Donny told me something happened at the appointment. What's going on with you and Nicole and what happened to Princess?"

Theodore took a deep breath before taking his hands away from his face. He had tears streaming down his puffy face but he quickly wiped them away. "I hate Nicole. I hate that fuckin' whore so much Lindsey. I really wanna go over to her dirty ass trailer and kill her and Tee Tee's hoe asses! I'm tired of them bitches making my life a living hell."

I scrunched up my face. "Wait, what happened?"

"Princess has Chronic Kidney Disease because she inherited it from Nicole and Nicole ain't been doing nothing to make it better since she hasn't been feeding her and she's been letting her get too dehydrated. Now the doctor's talking about Princess will be lucky if she gets to be five years old. She just got here Lindsey! I don't wanna lose her."

I took a deep breath. That was the last thing I was expecting to hear from him. I always knew Nicole was a trifling excuse for a mother but I didn't think she'd stoop that low to basically kill her own child. She really has to be a sick person to do this to a baby. "You found out all of that today?"

"Yeah but Nicole knew about this since before she even had Princess. She just 'forgot' to tell me about any of Princess' Kidney issues, how she's been going to doctor's appointments about her Kidney's but never following up with the nurses and how she's not feeding Princess shit. She said Princess really doesn't eat anything and when she pees, it's bloody. I wish I would've known this stuff Lindsey. I just feel so horrible."

I sighed as wrapped both of my arms around him and let him lay his hand on my shoulder. "Look, it's not your fault. You didn't know about any of this but now that you do, you need to be a man and handle your business. Get Princess all the treatment she needs and you know I'll always be here to help you and she's not gonna die on my watch. I'll make sure she stays alive. Does she need to get a transplant or something?"

"Not now because she's too young and too small for the doctors to even be able to determine if she needs it. I'm willing to give her mine but Nicole's trifling ass claims she's too afraid of needles and blood to donate to her own daughter."

I scrunched up my face. What kind of mother is she? I'd lay down and give my life for Daniel. She doesn't care about Princess at all. All she sees Princess as is a way to get money out of Theodore's pockets. "Fuck that fat ass bitch. We don't need her infected Kidney's no ways. We can do it on our own. What kind of prescription does she need?"

"I don't even know how to pronounce it but the doctor said I'll be able to pick it up tomorrow at the CVS around here. I gotta give her a shot every day to make sure she's growing and has all of her blood cells. I don't wanna hurt her by giving her a shot Lindsey. She's gonna cry. She was crying at the appointment when she had to get three shots."

I sighed. "I know you don't wanna hurt her but giving her shots will help her live longer and I know you wanna see her live longer. It's just something you're gonna have to deal with but it'll make her stronger. I know you love Princess but this is for her own good. And you need to get custody of her instead of Nicole. Nicole doesn't know what she's doing and she's going to kill Princess thinking playing with her life is some sort of game. Princess deserves to have a good life."

"I know. The doctor's suggested I get custody of her."

"Seriously?"

He nodded his head. "Yeah. They said she was unfit. I know I'm young Lindsey but I think I can take care of Princess on my own."

"I think you can too. And you know me and Grandpa will be here to help and even Daniel. You're not gonna be on your own, and if you need help getting custody of her, I'll be willing to help you out through the entire process. I know it's gonna be a long and hard process but I know you can get through it."

He nodded his head. "Thanks Lindsey. I love you."

I smiled. "I love you too."

"And I didn't think I'd ever be saying this in a million years but you're actually a good big sister."

I pushed him. "Whatever. I am a good sister, I've always been. Oh, while I'm thinking about it, your little cousin Adonis got some issues."

He chuckled. "Donny? He's cool. I just met him today with Grandpa."

"Yeah, he's cool. He just talks a lot."

"Let him tell it, he knows everything," he laughed, making me laugh too.

"I beg to differ but where'd he come from all of a sudden?"

"Grandpa wants him to be my right hand down in Atlanta. He's already down there running the business so when I get down there, he can just show me what to do and always be there to help me. At first I had an issue with it but as I got to know him during the day, he's not too bad. Every where we've been today, he's been pulling girls left and right."

"I would've never known," I sarcastically replied. "He really has a way with words and his eyes are just so cute."

Theodore scrunched up his face. "That's our cousin Lindsey."

"I know but he and I didn't know that before."

"What'chall do?"

"Nothing but he was feeling all up on me. He's too touchy."

"I know you like it though."

I laughed as I stood up from his bed. "I do but don't tell him that. I don't even want him like that since he's our cousin."

"He doesn't seem like he cares too much about being related based on the way you're talking about him."

"We're far down the family tree and we're basically not blood," I repeated what Donny told me.

Theodore nodded his head. "Sure. And when y'all's backwater asses have some kids, they're gonna come out having issues. Y'all are far down the blood line but it's still a little bit of blood shared between the two of y'all but don't listen to me. I'm only a kid, what do I know?"

"My point exactly. You're too young to even be discussing relationships, so on that note, good night little brother," I said as I walked across his room to Princess' crib. She was laid on her back fast asleep. She had three small bandaids on her body from her shots. One on each thigh and one on her arm. I kissed one of her fat cheeks. "Good night Princess."

"Good night Lindsey," Theodore told me.

I walked out of his bedroom and down the hall to mine. I didn't tell Donny but my bedroom is across the hall from his too. I quietly walked down the hall, careful not to wake him up and walked to my room. Just as I pushed the door open, the bathroom door opened and he walked out.

"Hmm, still looking grown and sexy I see. Is this your room?" he asked walking up to me.

I backed up from him but my back hit the door. "Yes," I whispered. The only thing stopping me from going any further with him is my family being here and my pride. I don't want to sleep with him and I just met him but it's just something about him that's drawing me closer to him and I don't know what it is.

He smiled. "You feel that too, huh?"

I nodded my head. "Mhmm."

"Come here then baby girl so you can feel more of me."

I took a deep breath and took one step forward so he and I were chest to chest. His index finger slid under my chin and he tilted my chin up some. The smell of his minty breath lingered against my face as he brushed his lips across mine. The anticipation alone was killing me and I wanted to just go on and kiss him but he kissed me instead. He pressed his plump lips up against mine and pulled away. All he did was peck my lips.

"I want you to feel that for the rest of the night sexy. Good night and I'll see you bright and early in the morning."

With that, Donny walked back into his room with a smirk on his face, leaving me in awe.

Victoria

I had just made it to my new apartment in Santa Monica with Jayvion. He and I relocated from the Los Angeles are and came to live here in Santa Monica. It's too much negativity going on back home so we figured we needed a change. And who better to make that change with other than Jayvion? Teddy would have cursed me out, called me all types of names and made a fool out of me if I suggested the two of us just up and left everything in Los Angeles. Plus, he's too stuck on his new whore to be concerned about anybody else, so I just didn't tell him I was moving down here with Jayvion. As far as he knows, I'm all sad and depressed down here by myself but he's not the only one that knows how to have some fun.

Jayvion and I were in Sak's, just picking up a few things. He said he didn't want me wearing any of the clothes I wore in my previous relationship because my ex bought them for me, so he took me shopping today all on his tab. I had my own money for my own clothes, but of course I wasn't going to pass on his offer. After the divorce between Teddy and I was finalized, I took half of everything he owned and I'll be taking half of everything he owns for the rest of his life and I'm still collecting alimony from T3 until he's 18. I'm sure his dog ass hasn't told Milan any of this though, but it doesn't matter to me.

I'm set for the rest of my life since Teddy had so much in his bank account, and if I decided I didn't want to work anymore, I wouldn't have to. All I'd have to do is live off of the millions I took from him and the millions I'll be receiving for the rest of my life. Teddy fucked with the wrong one if he thinks he's gotten off easy.

I slid the Balmain jeans up my hips and buttoned them up before I turned around in the mirror to get a good look at myself. Damn. These jeans really fit me well. I leaned over and grabbed the silk floral print Balmain blouse off of the hanger and pulled it up over my body. I smiled to myself before I stepped into the Aquazzura pumps Jayvion picked out for me. Jayvion loved to spoil me and I loved when ever he'd take me out to get new things.

I stepped out of the dressing room, only to see Jayvion stepping out of his in what looked to be a black Indochino suit. Damn. He looked sexy. Jayvion slid his arms around my waist and I slid mine around his neck.

"You look so sexy in those jeans baby," he whispered as he placed his hands on my butt.

I smiled. "So do you."

He looked around the almost empty store before turning back to me. "You think we can go into the dressing room really quickly? I gotta show you something beautiful."

He never even gave me a chance to respond before he pushed me back into the dressing room. This is something else I loved about Jayvion. He's always so spontaneous and willing when it comes to sex. As soon as we got into the small dressing room, our lips vigorously worked together while we began undressing ourselves. Once we were undressed, Jayvion turned me around and pushed my body up against the mirror before he pushed himself inside of me.

Theodore

Donny and I sat on the back porch of Grandpa's house, trying to figure out a way to go about taking down EJ and his crew. So far, we've been out here for hours and we still haven't figured out what to do yet.

"You know, I'm still feeling like just getting a bomb and blowing up their entire base," Donny suggested for the third time. "I mean, we know where they're working and we know when they're all there so we might as well just take them all out at once."

"Or, we can call the police and get them all busted."

Donny shook his head. "Nah, that's too easy and I'm sure they'll snitch on us. And whatever we do, we can't get the police involved in any of this shit because they'll start investigating everybody involved and our whole family will end up in jail. We definitely can't do that. I'm still saying, bomb it and blow their entire shit up."

"Where we gon' get a bomb though?"

"We make it."

I shook my head. "Nah, that's too much. Innocent people are gonna get hurt if we do that."

He shrugged his shoulders. "Maybe they weren't that innocent if they were hanging around EJ and the rest of them. As far as I'm concerned, anybody involved with them needs to be dead or seriously injured. I don't have no sympathy for these fuck niggas."

"Clearly," I mumbled. "But I don't want innocent people getting hurt. So what we gon' do?"

"We gon' have to go inside of their warehouse."

"I can't go inside. If we know about what they're doing, then I'm sure they know what I've been up to. And even if I pretended to be against King, they wouldn't believe it. I got everything, and I didn't have to do shit for it, so of course they wouldn't believe me. They wouldn't trust me either. And if Stephen, Aubrey and Ava were to get their hands on me then I'd probably be dead. EJ might spare me for the moment but he'd eventually kill me too. I can't go in there. It's gotta be you but you won't even know what to do with them if I'm not there."

He nodded his head. "Right, so I'm thinking blow that bitch up."

I sighed. "No."

"How come? We can sneak in there at night during the meetings them niggas have on Friday nights when it's just them and blow the place up or set it on fire. That way, it'll only be them there and no 'innocent people' as you say, will be in the way. It's easy."

"What's easy?" I turned my head to the side and watched as Lindsey walked outside and climbed the steps of the deck so she was standing in front of us. "What are the two of y'all up to out here? Y'all been out here for hours just talking."

"We're just talking," I told her. "I thought you were watching Princess."

She held the baby monitor up so I could see it. "See, I am. I just fed her and gave her her medicine, I burped her and now she's asleep. I know what I'm doing but I just stepped out of the house for a second to see if you guys needed anything to eat or drink."

I shook my head. "Nah, I'm good."

"Donny?" Lindsey asked.

I looked over at him and he was just smiling at her. "Nigga, what'chu want to eat?"

He smiled even harder. "I'm fine baby girl."

Lindsey smiled. "Alright, just call me if you need anything. Oh and Jaz is outside. I told her to walk around to the back so she could be here any minute."

I shook my head. "Tell her to go back home, I don't wanna see her."

"Too late," Lindsey mumbled before she scurried back off into the house.

I quickly turned to the side and watched how Jaz came through the back gate. I haven't talked to her in a few days because I don't have anything to say to her. She's been calling and texting me nonstop but after my Grandpa told me how she was kissing Aubrey, I don't want anything to do with her. I don't really care about what she does with her personal life but she knows I have issues with Aubrey. He jumped me and his crew tried to kill me. Ava stabbed me and left me in a wheelchair for months to die, and she ran back to him? She's crazy just like them if you ask me.

She walked up the porch steps and tried to hug me but I didn't hug her back. "Uh oh, what did I do to upset you know your highness?" she laughed as she sat down next to me.

I didn't even respond to her. I just looked out at the big backyard, trying to take my attention off of her burning a hole through my face with her eyes. I just don't want to talk to her because she's a back stabber in my book and she deserves no type of sympathy from me.

"Well? Are you just gonna ignore me?" she asked. "I walked all the way over here to see you, and now you don't have anything to say to me."

Donny cleared his throat. "Uh, lemme go in the house." He quickly got up and walked into the house.

"What did I do this time Theodore?"

"Get out my house Jazmine and don't come back."

She scrunched up her face. "Excuse me?"

"I didn't stutter. I told you to get the fuck out my house."

"For what? I didn't do anything."

"Don't act stupid now Jazmine. I heard about you kissing Aubrey. You really want a nigga that dogs you out and disrespects you, don't you? Why do you keep running back to that nigga?"

She sighed. "I didn't run back to him. I was minding my business, coming out of school a couple days ago and he had his car parked in front of mine. He blocked me in and wouldn't let me go. I was telling him to leave me alone but then he kissed me. But I pushed him off of me and told him to leave me alone because I'm not interested in him anymore and I didn't even like the kiss. I told you before I'm done with him and I'm on your side. You know I'm loyal to you Theodore, so stop with the insecure bullshit. I've been by your side since fourth grade and I know what Aubrey is doing is wrong."

I took a deep breath, relaxing a little once I heard she was loyal to me. "Then how come you let him get all up on you so that he could kiss you?"

"He was drunk."

"How do you know that?"

"Because I could smell the alcohol on his breath and he admitted to me that he was drunk because he had just drank a whole bottle of Hennessy before he started bothering me. And since you have so much to say about me, I should be upset that you lied to him and told him you and I were sleeping together. Why would you do that? That just made him more upset and now he's talking about killing me if he catches the two of us together anymore."

I smacked my lips. "Don't believe the shit he says because he had the chance to kill me and beat my ass and he hasn't. He's not gonna do anything."

"I know he's not but how come you lied?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "I wanted to make him mad."

"But he's pissed off at me and trying to hurt me now, so what did you really gain?"

"Don't flip the script on me. You're still in the wrong too."

"Whatever."

"Yeah, whatever," I shook my head.

"I'm waiting on my apology."

"Obviously you wanted to apologize to me since you came over my house, so I'm waiting."

"I'm not apologizing first."

I shrugged my shoulders. "Then I guess we just gon' have to move on."

"Fine with me," she replied. "Can I stay over here for awhile?"

"Nope."

She frowned. "How come? I thought we were moving on."

"We are but I have something to do tonight."

"Who's gonna watch Princess and Daniel then? I gotta see my babies. And what are you doing without me? You don't even have friends."

"For your information, I'm handling some business with my cousin and I don't need friends. All they're gonna do is stab you in the back and Lindsey is watching them. Princess needs to be watched 24/7 from now on."

She scrunched up her face. "For what? What happened?"

"Nicole's dumb ass has been keeping secrets from me about what's going on with Princess' health and how she's been going to the doctor without me and not telling me what's going on. She's not feeding Princess or cleaning her up. She has Chronic Kidney Disease and she might not live to be that old. She got it from Nicole and Nicole hasn't been doing anything to help her since she's been letting her not eat or giving her any water. Now, every morning I gotta wake up and give her a shot to make sure she's growing and to make sure she has all of her red blood cells. And Nicole won't even donate any blood or even her Kidney to Princess because she's too afraid of needles. She's a selfish ass bitch."

Jaz sighed. "I'm so sorry Theodore. You know, I'll do anything I can to make sure she's all right. Whatever she needs, I'll be there to help her out and you too. And you can't expect too much from Nicole, even if it is concerning her child. All she wanted from you was money, and now that she's got that through Princess, she doesn't care. All she sees is the money you're giving her."

"Well, she's getting cut off soon. I'm getting custody of Princess and Nicole won't be getting a dime from me. She'll be paying me child support to help take care of Princess and she'll only be able to see her when I let her and I'll be present during all of the visits. Princess isn't going to be around Nicole or Tee Tee alone anymore because all those bitches have done is take away her chance of living a long and healthy life. Fuck them two bitches." I stood up from my seat and turned to her. "You gotta go Jaz. I got some shit to do right now."

She stood up too. "Alright but don't do anything stupid. Call me later though. Okay?"

I nodded my head. "Alright."

She wrapped her arms around my torso. "Damn. At least hug me back Theodore."

"I don't got time for hugging Jaz. I got shit to do."

She backed away from me. "Fine. I'll see you later. Bye Theodore."

"Bye Jaz."

I watched as she walked out of the backyard, and as soon as she did, I raced into the house to find Donny. Just talking about what Nicole and Tee Tee did to Princess is just making my blood boil. And the more I think about it, the more I want to get rid of all the niggas that ever hurt me or fucked me over. I found Donny in the living room with Lindsey and Princess and walked up to him. 

"Let's ride out right now nigga," I said, pulling him up from the couch.

"Where we going?"

"Yeah, where are y'all going?" Lindsey asked.

"I'm ready to blow they shit up, let's go right now. I want all of them niggas dead tonight."

~~~

Comment. Vote. Add to your Reading List. Share.

300+ Comments.

It was short, but how was this chapter? How do you guys feel about this chapter? How do you guys feel about Adonis? Can he be trusted? How do you guys feel about him and Lindsey? Do they have potential or do they not need to get involved with each other because they're related? How do you guys feel about Victoria moving to Santa Monica with Jayvion? Will their relationship work out? How do you guys feel about the conversation between Theodore and Jaz? Did he really forgive her for kissing Aubrey? Is Jaz truly on Theodore's team? How do you guys feel about them going to blow up EJ's warehouse?

Lindsey's in the MM.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

353K 13.4K 46
Growing up in the hood isn't easy . Murders , shootouts , drugs , prostitutes and dope boys are normal . Imagine being sucked in the gritty at just s...
1.5M 39.4K 47
All grown up and all matured, Victoria and Theodore have so much to look back on. After separating themselves from each other for an extended period...
67.8K 2.1K 36
[Highest ranking #85] "Your family killed my mother for no reason plus I'm a pathetic weak girl, so don't expect us to be friends even if we have to...
1.9M 46.2K 47
Linette Cyan did not expect to give up her ordinary nineteen year-old life as wedding dowry in an arranged marriage. Engaged to a charismatic and com...