amour » rilaya

By bpdepression

a•mour [noun] -a secret or illicit love affair or lover - [nominee and winner of the 2017 Girl Meets World A... More

A quick message...
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17

09

789 45 12
By bpdepression

I'm completely speechless...

This story has 1k reads.

That, to me, is amazing; absolutely incredible.

I feel so motivated, that I'm going to do three updates today; so here is my first one.

This one may not be instantly Rilaya filled, but the next ones will be, I promise.

I hope you enjoy this chapter and once again, thank you so much for the amount of reads, votes, and comments I've received from you. Thank you.

Enjoy ! :)

---------------------------------------

Girl Meets Water Guns

Maya woke up in her living room, sitting in a chair with an empty spot beside her which was previously taken by Missy Bradford; her girlfriend who had left early because she had some business to take care of.

Hey Maya,
I had something to take care of, but I don't think I'll be back for the rest of today. I'll talk to you tomorrow.
Love, Missy

Maya put down the pink sticky note that had stuck on the coffee table in front of her. She looked over at Charlie, who was now secure on the couch and wasn't about to fall off from hanging off of it. Zay was now in a slightly different position than before, but still lie on the floor. And Riley-

Riley was gone.

Maya oh so desperately wanted to go and look for her, but maybe she had some family business to get home early to.

Maya took out her phone from her pocket, turning it on to see quite a few notifications from her two internet friends, Farkle and Lucas.

farkleminkus: We've got some big news for you, Maya!

lucasfriar: Yeah, it's something that we think you'll be happy about..

farkleminkus: Okay, ready?

lucasfriar: Yup!

farkleminkus: One...

lucasfriar: Two...

farkleminkus: Three!

lucasfriar: We're moving to New York!

farkleminkus: Yup! The both of us! :)

farkleminkus: Can't wait to see you and all your friends ;)

lucasfriar: Will you ever stop flirting, Farkle? 😂

farkleminkus: Nope! Haha

Maya grinned at the messages that she'd received; not only because of how silly the two are, but because they're coming to New York!!! She'd finally be meeting her internet friends. No more having to await text messages from each other, and she'd finally get to hear their voices and they'd get to hear hers.

They've never done anything but text before; mainly because her mom never liked the idea of her daughter having any kind of relationships with strangers over the internet. She fears that people on their are pedophiles and murders, searching for young kids to put in danger. But Maya knew that that wasn't true for everyone on the internet.

Although, they did send photos to each other; so that the two boys would know what Maya looked like and so Maya would know what they look like. Lucas and Farkle already knew each other from school in Texas, of course; so they didn't need any pictures to see each other.

But now, the two are coming to New York. They didn't mention what school they were going to though. Maya decided that she'd ask them about it earlier.

Maya didn't really like leaving people on read so she typed back a response to the many texts.

mayahart: Yay!!!! I'm so excited hear that your moving here, but I'm sorry if you'll miss any of your friends! ):

Maya turned her phone off and slipped it into her pocket of her jeans. They'd all fallen asleep in their clothes. "Oops." Maya thought to herself, smiling cheekily.

She heard giggling come from upstairs.

"Maybe Sarah is calling someone?"

Maya got up and went to check it out, leaving Zay and Charlie in the living room; still sleeping.

Maya crept up the stairs quietly. She didn't want to wake up anyone that was sleeping, so she made her way to her room and softly knocked on the closed door. "Come in." Sarah said, giggling at the fact that this is Maya's room and that she shouldn't have to ask for permission to enter.

Maya turned the door knob and opened the door, stepping in and turning around to face the door in the process to close it quietly. She then turned around and saw Sarah and Riley sitting with one another on her bed.

Maya's eyes almost instantly went to the brunette whom she has adored for as long as she can remember. "Riley." Maya said, loving the way the brunettes name simply rolled off her tongue so easily and smoothly.

The brown eyed brunette who was previously looking down, looked over the the blonde who's back was against the door. Riley's smile got wider as she got up and went to Maya, hugging her. "Good morning, Maya." Riley said, giggling a bit at how Maya's hair was a bit messy; it looked quite cute on her, if she was being honest.

"Morning, Riles." Maya smiled a sleepy smile at the girl. The two were in their own little worlds until Sarah cleared her throat which made Riley take a step back from Maya.

"So um what're you guys up to?" Maya asked awkwardly, not quite sure what to say. "Well, Riley and I were just talking a bit, joking around." Sarah smiled, looking over at Riley as Riley came back and sat on the bed again with Sarah. "Ah," Maya said, slowly nodding. "I just woke up, actually. Missy left early because she had to go home early and Charlie is asleep on the couch and Zay is sleeping on the floor." Maya giggled to herself. "I know, he looked so silly, being passed out on the floor like that." Riley giggled with Maya; the sound sending a comforting feeling through Maya.

"So... what do you say that we all go out and get some breakfast. Topanga's, yeah?" Maya asked, biting her lip as both Sarah and Riley nodded. "Okay, well you two can get ready, I'll give the boys a wake up call." Maya grinned to herself as Sarah smiled and shook her head and Riley giggled that adorable giggle of hers.

Maya opened the door and stepped out, closing it behind her once again. She tiptoed down the stairs and into the living room, walking past the boys to go into the washroom. She walked inside and walked towards a basket that contained their summer belongings that they used when it was a hot day or when they were at the beach. She took out two water guns and grinned to herself, standing up and waking out and into the kitchen. She quietly turned the cold water handle on the sink and put one water gun under it, doing the same with the other afterwards. She put the caps back on both and walked back into the living room, already picking out her aim.

She aimed the water toys at the two boys just as someone walked down the stairs. It was Riley. "Hey, Maya? I think I left my stuff down here, I just need to get it to get changed." Riley said quietly, but stopped at the bottom of the stair case when she saw what Maya was about to do. "Actually," Maya grinned as she got an idea. "Why don't you help me?" She said, gesturing for Riley to come over as Riley grinned and nodded happily. She took a water gun as Maya held one out to her.

"I'll get Zay and you get Charlie." Maya whispered to Riley as she walked closer to where Zay was. This would be hilarious considering the right side of Zay's face was pressed against the floor and his ear on the left side was facing upwards; Maya knew exactly what she was going to do.

"Ready?" Maya whispered as she squinted, finding the perfect aim to shoot the cold water. "Ready." Riley said as she was all set. "One..." Maya counted, and Riley followed along with, "Two..."

"Three!" They yelled in unison, shooting the cold water at the boys, laughing as they both shot up in shock. "What the hell?" Zay said, shooting up and putting a hand over his left ear, trying to stop the cold water from leaking out. Charlie though, Charlie's hair was completely soaked. He looked like an actual mop.

Zay blinked his eyes, clearing his vision to see Maya smirking down at him. "Oh," Zay laughed sarcastically. "I'm gonna get you back for that, Hart." Zay said in a cold, yet playful way. "I'm sure you will, buddy." Maya laughed, as she squirted the rest of the water at him and threw the toy on the coffee table.

"What now?" Riley said, recovering from her fit of laughter as Charlie shook his head as he smiled a bit. "Well, I'm going to go and get these two some towels and I'm going to get ready myself." Maya said as she smiled at the girl's smile. "Okay, I should get ready too." Riley said, setting the water gun on the coffee table and walked over to get her stuff as she then went back upstairs.

Maya walked into the kitchen and grabbed two towels from a drawer. She came back into the living room with the towels, but as soon as she came back, the two boys were standing and each pointing a refilled water gun at her. Maya chuckled nervously, dropping the towels and backing up into a wall.

"Guys, guys... don't do this..." Maya said, nervously smiling. "Oh, but we're going to anyways, and we're going to love it." Charlie smiled a sassy smile.

"Okay! Fine, just get it over with." Maya said reluctantly, covering her eyes with her hands.

Without a warning, the two boys shot at her and laughed with one another once they were done. Maya uncovered her eyes and shook her head, getting up and running a hand through her now soaked hair. "Pleasure doing business with you." Zay said, shaking Charlie's hand. "You too, partner." Charlie said. Then, the two bursted out in laughter again.

Maya rolled her eyes and walked up to the staircase, going to get ready to go to Topanga's.

Maya passed Sarah as she was walking up the stairs to go get ready, and Sarah was walking down the stairs from getting ready.

Maya guessed that Riley would probably be halfway done by now, considering that the boys just had to get revenge on her.

Maya walked to the door of her room and just as she was about to turn the knob, she decided that it was probably best to knock first. So, she let go of the doorknob slowly and softly knocked on the door. "May I come in?" Maya asked, even though it was her room, she still wanted to be respectful and polite.

"Yup!" Riley replied, and with that, Maya walked in, shutting the door behind her.

Riley was dressed, but she was fixing her hair a bit. She wore a red spaghetti strap shirt with blue bootcut jeans.

"Wow, Riles, you look amazing." Maya said as she looked at the girl, maybe even checking her out a little.

"Thanks." Riley blushed, which Maya could see through the mirror that she was standing in.

Maya walked over to her drawer and picked out some clothes, putting them on afterwards.

After doing so, Maya walked over to the mirror to make her hair look better than it did. Random spots of her hair were wet because of the water guns, and it just looked weird. Riley also took notice of this, and grew curious, so she asked about it as she went to put her belongings back into her bag.

"Did the boys get back at you?" Riley asked, smiling a bit.

"They sure did, they got me good too. I honestly wasn't expecting it." Maya said, laughing as she tried to figure out what she was going to do with her hair.

Just when Riley finished up packing up her stuff, Maya sighed out. "Why can't I be as beautiful as you are, Riley?"

That question made Riley's eyebrows furrow and made her turned around and walk behind Maya.

She wrapped her arms around Maya's waist and spoke softly. "Maya, you're beautiful; so, so beautiful. Every single inch of you is beautiful, from the top of your head, to the tips of your toes." Riley said, looking at Maya in the mirror as Maya did the same as she listened to Riley's voice in her ear.

"You're gorgeous, okay?" Riley said, kissing Maya's cheek, making Maya's cheeks turn a light shade of pink. Maya nodded and smiled.

"Okay."

"Can I do your hair?" Riley asked, smiling kindly. "If you want to." Maya giggled softly. "Yay!!" Riley said excitedly, and began to fix up Maya's hair.

---------------------------------------

Later that day, Maya was back home and laying down on her bed, texting Lucas and Farkle.

Her and her group had been hanging out all day together, but eventually everyone had to go home to their families. Maya was a bit disappointed when Riley left, but she shrugged it off.

mayahart: Hey guys, I have a few questions if you don't mind?

lucasfriar: We don't mind at all

farkleminkus: Yeah, go ahead

mayahart: Okay, first, do you guys know what school you're going to?

farkleminkus: We'll be going to Abigail Adams High School, why?

mayahart: Farkle, Lucas! I go there!

lucasfriar: Yay! We'll get to see you! :)

mayahart: Yeah :)

farkleminkus: Sorry to ruin your little moment, lovebirds, but what's your other question, Maya?

mayahart: We aren't lovebirds, Farkle! Shut up 😂

mayahart: And ironically, my next question does have something to do with my love life...

farkleminkus: Ohhhh! Spill!

mayahart: Well, I need some advice... there's this friend of mine whom I really like and I just don't know what to do because I'm already dating Missy and I'm not sure if I even like her in anyway besides in a friendly way

lucasfriar: Well, shit, Maya!

farkleminkus: I know exactly what you should do! You should let Missy down easy and slowly start showing your feelings for Riley. It's as easy as that! But don't do it right after the break up, just slowly work your way up to it

mayahart: Okay, Farkle. I'll do that. Thank you so much!

farkleminkus: Anytime, Maya. I'm always here for you :)

lucasfriar: Yeah, me too :)

mayahart: Aww, thanks guys! I'm going to go to sleep because I'm really tired, but I'll talk to you tomorrow morning, I promise!

lucasfriar: Okay, goodnight, Maya

farkleminkus: Goodnight Maya

mayahart: Goodnight :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 429 40
"Maybe I'm scared because you mean more to me than any other person. You are everything I think about, everything I need, everything I want." ☆☆☆ "I...
18.7K 370 21
Maya and I are very close. We're besties, sisters in fact. And then there was this fight and.. *car screeches* "I couldn't feel Rileytown anymore." {...
313K 9.5K 104
A class assignment forces the clique six to learn about sexuality. Maya keeps her's a secret, and Riley finds out the truth about herself. A familiar...
203K 5.7K 25
Maya loves Riley. Cory can tell. Lucas is cheating. Maya knows. Riley is oblivious to it all.