Zulema [h.s.] COMPLETED

By diaryfonts

In which Harry attempts to take advantage of a sweet, innocent girl and is shocked to find out she is the com... More

Dedication
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5*
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10*
Chapter 11
Chapter 12*
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15*
Chapter 16
Chapter 17*
Chapter 18
Chapter 19*
Chapter 20
Chapter 21*
Chapter 22*
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25*
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29*
Chapter 30
Chapter 31*
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
End chapter*
Epilogue

Chapter 7*

30.9K 833 398
By diaryfonts

Don't forget to check out "Rosalia" and "Arcadia" :)

-

Harry's room was quiet and dim as he laid on his bed, scrolling through his phone as he looked for music to download. He sighed, knowing well that he wasn't one to listen to music. He was just so damn bored.

Harry was quite upset to come home to find his family gone. When he called they told him that they had went out to dinner, but he didn't blame them because he was out getting high with his friends instead of going home with his family who were waiting for him all day.

In a way, he felt kind of bad. Perhaps he should stop putting so many things before his family and learn how to spend time with them properly. Yet, he tried calling his mom, but she didn't answer which made him even more upset. Assholes.

Harry sat up, remembering something as he reached into his backpack. He pulled out a textbook, then opened it to the first page that had a small piece of crumpled paper on top of it.

He bit his lip, taking out his phone and unlocking it before typing in the digits.

(***)***-****: Zulema?

(***)***-****: Harry?

(***)***-****: yeah

Zulema: what time should I be there?

At first Harry was caught off guard. She was so damn straight up it scared him. But after all, why else would he have texted her?

Harry: right now?

Zulema: give me 45 minutes.

Harry: alright

Harry took in a deep breath, not sure what he was getting himself into.... Again. It seemed as if she was a ball of sunshine in school but some sort of freak in the sheets kind of girl. Either way she was very interesting- at least interesting enough to linger throughout his mind.

He took the time to clear off the scattered clothes that were thrown across his room, tossing them into his laundry basket. He also fixed his bed and made sure he had a condom in his pocket.

That took him around twenty minutes do including the chores downstairs that he didn't want his mom to be bothered with.

Finally after distracting himself the doorbell rang. He got up from his spot on the couch walking up to it before reluctantly grabbing the doorknob.

Zulema was smiling, a shy smile. The same one that fooled him the first time. She was dressed in a thin sweater and a pair of jeans.

"Come in," he stepped aside as she nodded and slowly stepped foot into his home.

"I remember the last time I came here," she chuckled causing his eyes to widen and put his head down.

"I do too," he grumbled so quietly that she didn't hear as she walked past him and into his bedroom.

"You should really paint your walls.. Maybe a purple? That would be nice," a smile tugged at her lips as she tilted her head, arms crossed as she stared at the wall.

"Why would I paint my room purple?" Harry grimaced. What was she even talking about?

"Why do you keep talking?" She groaned, fingers reaching for the button of his pants. Harry was shocked to see that she was already tugging them down his legs. He stepped out of them before she put her palms flat on his chest, pushing him backwards until the back of his knees hit the edge of the bed, causing him to fall onto it.

He watched Zulema with wide eyes as she began to work her way on her clothes, unbuttoning her jeans and then stopping. She lifted her head and looked at Harry with expectant eyes.

"What?" He asked.

"Aren't you going to take your shirt off?" She giggled and he stared at her for a few seconds before nodding slowly and pulling his navy blue tshirt over his head.

He continued to watch her and she slowly got out of her jeans, wide hips moving side to side as she eased herself out of them. She looked at him for a while with large brown eyes as her fingers went to her thin sweater, unzipping the material and letting it slip to the floor. Underneath, she wore a tight white shirt with no bra.

Harry stared her up and down as she walked up closer to him where she lifted his chin for him to look up at her. His eyes glinted under the dim light and she smiled before grabbing his hands that were placed on his lap and set them on her waist.

He furrowed his eyebrows, not really sure what she wanted him to do.

"Go on," she nodded.

"With what?" He asked her timidly.

"Whatever you want," she said, a blank expression imbedded into her.

Harry gulped, saliva seeming to be stuck in his throat. He didn't think he'd hear those words come out of her pretty lips anytime soon and wasn't sure what do with that kind of assurance. Everything.

Zulema watched as he leisurely pulled her in closer by the back of her thighs. Her hands rested on Harrys shoulders as she closed her eyes when his hands laid on her waist, slowly raising the hem of her shirt leaving exposed skin above her waistline.

His lips then attached to the skin above the top of her panties, leaving several kisses to her tanned skin. His hands traveled down her waist to her ass where he cupped the plump flesh in his large hands. Zulema moaned quietly as he looked up to see her eyes closed, and bottom lip caught between her teeth.

He smirked as he traveled down to where her underwear were, planting a chaste kiss on her clothed covered core causing her to grip tightly onto his bare shoulders, fingernails practically digging into his skin only from that contact.

She almost yelped as he suddenly grabbed her hips, turning her around abruptly. He gave a small kiss on her back, as he held her down onto his lap.

Harry bit his lip as she squirmed onto his crotch area, causing it to harden. An uncomfortable feeling inside him needing to be relieved. No one had ever felt this good on top of him as he sworn he'd bit his lip so hard that he tasted blood.

Zulema let out a quiet sigh as she threw her arms behind her and onto his head as Harry ran his hands along her thick thighs, rubbing up and down with fingers digging into her skin. She tilted her head as he sucked gently on the base of her neck.

Eventually his hands traveled up her waist, underneath the thin fabric. Zulema moaned as he cupped her chest in his large hands, squeezing tightly as he groaned internally. He needed to be inside of her already.

Zulema opened her eyes as Harry shoved her off of his lap, flipping her onto the bed as her medium length hair spread across his mattress. He admired the sight from his angle as she looked down at him with her twinkling brown eyes, shirt so high up her waist he was able to see the curve of her breasts.

He looked at her for a few more seconds before she giggled, sitting up, "your time is up."

Harry was confused, "what do you mean?"

She sat on her knees, "having your way with me. Your time is up."

"Oh," he breathed. Was she going to leave him hanging again?

"Sit against the headboard," she ordered him and his heart beat sped up the way it always did when she told him what to do. He liked it in a way. It was different for him. It was hotter.

Zulema smiled before crawling over to him and sitting herself on his lap. She reached over to his nightstand where there was already a condom laying on top. The girl grabbed it, tearing it open with her teeth and grabbing the hem of his boxers, grabbing his dīck from under the thin cloth. He watched as she rolled it onto him.

Zulema leaned into him to say in his ear, "let's remember who is in charge, okay?" Her voice was so damn seductive and Harry nodded slowly, excited for some reason besides the fact that he had a hard on.

With that, she slid out of her panties and centered herself on top of him. He'd anticipated this for a while now and felt so relieved as he felt her slick walls around his shaft. His mouth created an o shape as her body slowly rose and then fell on him.

He gripped her waist, fingers holding her so tight, her skin that surrounded his fingertips began to turn red. She was so damn crazy yet so damn sexy at the same time and he loved every bit of it.

"Fuck," he heard her moan above him, her head thrown back. Harry's hand trailed up to where her shirt was raised in which he lifted it so he was able to see her bare breasts. He bit his lip before leaving a trail of kisses in between their crease. He made his way onto her nipple, sucking on the bud as he then felt her tugging at his hair tightly.

He moaned around her breast, the sensation pleasing to her, "fuck, keep doing that," he heard her say.

He groaned when she gave a particular thrust causing him to release a strangled whimper. He couldn't handle the pressure as he felt himself close but so soon.

Zulema moaned as she relished the feeling of him inside of her. At first, it felt slightly uncomfortable because she wasn't used to it, but it became so much better soon after.

Her fingers dig harshly into his shoulders as she rode him faster, causing her to whimper when she went deeper- just when she thought she couldn't go any further.

"Don't come yet," she practically demanded, her voice hoarse and almost inaudible as she continued to move her body up and down on him.

Harry nodded, "b-but it feels so good," he stuttered into her neck, leaving sloppy kisses and Zulema could feel his saliva all over her skin, making her hotter.

She wrapped her arms around his head, tilted her neck so he'd have more access to her as Zulema was practically stuffing his face all over her skin.

"Not yet," she breathed as she went faster. He scrunched his eyes not sure if he was able to any longer with that feeling deep down below his navel that was only progressing more and more. Was she crazy, expecting him to hold that shït in?

"I can't," he groaned into her chest before feeling himself spill into the condom, the blood rushing through his cöck no longer there as much.

He heard her chuckle above him for a split second before it turned into a loud moan, "oh fück," her movements became slowed down and he saw the relief on her face and tint of red on her cheeks as she bit her lip, trying her best to conceal the moans aching to spill out.

Eventually she stilled, jaw slightly slacked before looking down at Harry who looked at her with wild eyes. Her lips attached to his as it was a chaste one. Harry felt confused and bewildered at the sudden action. It was quick but seemed to last forever.

Zulema's eyes opened slowly as she locked eyes with him. She chuckled, "I thought I told you to hold it."

Harry panicked, "I-I-"

"See that's the thing about people. They think too much about how the orgasm will feel like, they don't actually feel it," she told him, expressionless.

Harry didn't say anything. He was oddly bewildered, not sure what she was trying to say. It was certainly a first and in a way made him think

Zulema began to laugh, "relax, I'm just playing with you. Next time don't come so quick," she patted his shoulder before getting off of him. She pulled her shirt down before reaching beside him for her panties and hopping off the bed.

Harry watched as she got dressed, confusion written all over his face before tying the condom and growing it into the bin beside him and tucking himself back into his boxers.

"Where are going?" He raised a brow.

Zulema looked at him as she finished getting ready, "home," was all she said.

Harry nodded. In a way, he felt like telling her to stay. That he didn't want her to leave. But he didn't.

"Bye," she gave him a small smile before she kissed him on the forehead.

Harry didn't say goodbye. He watched her leave, not even bothering to ask how she was even getting home so late at night. And it wasn't because he forgot. It was because he didn't care. At least he told himself that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 46.1K 28
[Oikawa Tōru X Reader] Routines can get a little boring. As structured as they may be, the world can begin to look black and white. But once a splash...
11.7K 552 14
this story is about yrkkh 3 if neil didnt die and if abhira had stayed together and had abhir and if neirohi had roohi
845K 35.2K 75
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
Mutinous By Mette

Teen Fiction

365K 13.2K 55
Mutinous: (adjective) refusing to obey the orders of a person in authority. How could a smile, a pair of green eyes and a set of dimples be so intoxi...