Steal A Heart ~ A Mithzan Fan...

By oko2021

Stella is a YouTuber. She meets the guys at Sky Media. A fellow editor catches her eye. She has secrets of he... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
A/N (Important)
Chapter 25
A/N Important Again
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
A/N
A/N again
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 39 Part 2
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
A Mother's Day Special
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
A/N
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
A/N
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
A Father's Day Special
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Announcement
Vacation!
Chapter 61
Guys
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Vacation Pictures!!
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Announcement
Chapter 68
Chapter 69 ;)
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Halloween Special
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80- Finale
Epilouge

Chapter 57

62 5 7
By oko2021

Dave P.O.V. (Stella's Father)

I woke up by my beautiful lady. Better then that old hag that I had my embarrassment daughter in. To be honest I totally forgot her name. Stacey? Selena? Sabrina? Stella! That's it! I should have burned down the office that her friends work in. But I changed my mind, like someone was talking to me. It was weird so I walked away and it stopped. But whatever.

"Good morning." My beautiful angel said. I smiled and kissed her.

"Hey babe." I said. My voice was dry as how bad we got drunk last night. Oh boy that was great. I got up and turned on the TV. There wasn't anything special in so I got on my phone. I stalk my daughter's YouTube channel to see how bad she is. Oh my gosh she's horrible. No wonder why she was a mistake. I scrolled down to the comments and a lot of them caught my eyes.

Get better soon Stella.

We all are here for you.

We miss you!

What the hell happened? Did she get into a car accident? Is she dead? I hope not. I may act like I hate Stella but she's my baby girl and I love her. I'm a douche. Shit. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

Reality hit me like a brick. Literally a brick hit me. I looked up and our shack house thing was falling in.

"Honey!" I yelled. "Get out! The house is falling in!" I heard a thud and she came out of the bedroom. Her eyes widened and she ran out if the house. I ran to the bedroom and grabbed some clothes. I was about to get out when a picture caught my eye. It was of Clara, Stella and I. I looked at it and grabbed it. I ran out of the house right when the roof collapsed. I watched it as it fell and shook my head. I hated that house anyway. I went up to my lady and reached for my wallet. I gotta get my mind straight and it starts with her.

"Baby I can't do this anymore." I stated.

"Davey sweetie. Don't worry. We'll find another house." She said sweetly. I shook my head and pulled out a wad of cash.

"Here take this. I'm leaving you, I need to get to my daughter." I said. She rolled her eyes, took the cash and walked away. Now that she's gone. Let's go.

I needed to get myself cleaned up. I look like a football player after field day. But first I need more money. Good thing I've been saving some in the bank. I got in my car and drive to the nearest ATM. I got $1000 out and went to get new clothes.

Time skip brought to you by Cleveland Cavaliers. 2016 NBA Champions. Go Cavs!

A couple suit and tie. New shoes and some outfits. I know that Stella will probably not ever forgive me but I'll try. I made the biggest mistake of my life and that was taking my first drink of alcohol. That's when I went crazy. Gosh I regret so many things. Clara died because of me. I can't dwell on the past. It's time to look for the future. I gotta try to become the father that Stella always needed. The one that she had until the alcohol took over.

I went to the apartment I rented. I never told anybody about this because I didn't want it to become a crack house. It's a really nice apartment so I keep it clean as I can. I'm here most of the day except when I was out with my lady, which name should not be spoken, or drinking. I haven't token a shower in days and I stink so bad. My beard is taking I've my face and I need to shave it. I needed to look presentable for Stella. She's my only daughter. God I'm a douche. A fucking duck. What the hell happened to me? My phone buzzed and it one of my buddies.

"Hello?" I said drying myself off.

"Yo you know Stella is in the hospital right?" He said. My eyes widened. Hospital? What?

"No what happened?" I said trying to sound as cool as possible.

"Suicide." He said. My mouth feel open and I shook my head in shock.

"I gotta go" I said quietly. He hung up and I stared at myself in the mirror.

Come on Dave. You have not been a father for your child for the past like 10 years. Grow a pair and go to the hospital. You're only family member left just tried to commit suicide and you're standing here getting drunk all the time. Stop feeling bad for yourself and go to Stella.

I quickly got dressed in one of the suits and shave my beard. Now I look like my old self. I grabbed my phone and headed to the hospital. It has to be the Seattle one. I can just feel it.

I arrived and went to the front desk. They told me to wait and sit down. My leg bounced up and down till someone came and I exactly knew who it was. Stella's boyfriend. I tensed to see that I missed out on meeting him.

His expression was dark and he was marching towards me. I knew what was going to happen next and I let it happened. His fist connected with my face and I stumbled back.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?" He yelled in my face. I was surprised that I wasn't getting mad. Usually I would be fighting him by now but something inside of me changed almost instantly.

"I came here to see my daughter" I replied calmly.

"Well she doesn't want to see you. You piece of shit" He growled. I nodded but never left. "That means leave tough guy."

"Can you tell her that I said to get better soon." I asked

"You don't mean that." He spit out.

"I sincerely do." I returned. I turned around to leave but a the voice of a princess stopped me.

"Well you can say it to my face." Stella said. I slowly turned around and tears sprouted in my eyes. I walked towards her but Max stepped I front of me. I understand him. Stella rolled her eyes just like she used to and walked past Max.

"We don't have all day David." She hissed. A tear escaped my eye and I quickly wiped it away. She looked horrible. Not ugly horrible but tired horrible.

"Can I speak with you alone." I asked, glancing at the group of people that surrounded us. She squinted her ees at me trying to see what I was planning. I really hope she gives me a chance.

"Fine." She said and started to walk away. Max grabbed her arm and pulled her towards him. He hugged her and whispered something to her. She glanced at me and nodded. She motioned me to follow her and we went to her room. She shut the door and went to her bed.

"Start talking" she spit out. She has so much hate for me and I'm not surprised. With all the shit up I did to her, emotionally and physically, I won't be surprised if she hates me.

"I'm sorry," I whispered. She rolled her eyes and leaned back in here bed.

"Yeah I've heard that before. I'm waiting for you're comeback though." She said, annoyed.

"But today there isn't one. I realized that I'm the worst father on Earth." I stated. She laughed and nodded.

"Well that took awhile. What did you get hit in the head?" She asked sarcasticly.

"By a brick actually." I said. She spit out her water and laughed. I saw that her hardened expression was gone but then she caught herself and stopped laughing.

"Did it knock some sense into you?" She asked.

"Actually yeah it did. I realized that you attempted suicide and I wasn't there to stop it." I said, she looked up. "Just like Clara." I finished. Tears popped into her eyes and she looked back down at her hands.

"I know that I can never ever take back the things I did to you. I regret ever last bit one if it. I'm not going to blame it all on alcohol because I could have stopped it but I didn't. Stella I'm sorry. But no words can describe how much hate you have towards me and I understand. I just wanted one last chance. I want us back. I miss this family. Let's start over. I will understand if you don't want to, I'll leave." I said. I secretly crossed my fingers in hope.

"If you ever and I mean ever try something. I swear I will kill you. Understand?" She snarled. I smiled in knowing what she meant.

"Yes ma'am. Thank you Stella." I said. I went over to hug her and she tensed. She's not ready. I backed away and smiled. She nodded and shooed me awaym I opened the door and everyone was listening in.

Max came up to me and glared at me.

"If you are planning something I will kill you. Before Stella does. Got it?" I nodded, not scared of his threat. Then Adam stopped me.

"I may not be as string as you but Stella is family and if you hurt her I will rip out your thoart." He threatened. I nooded still not worried. I'm just surprised that these guys will try to kill me if I ever did something to hurt her. I really don't know my own daughter. But that will change.

A/N

Do you guys think Stella is going to fast for forgiving her father? Should she not even give him a chance. Comment down below your thoughts.

Peace
AT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

350K 9K 97
★#2 IN MITHZAN★ ★#212 IN FANFICTION★ #5 IN SKYDOESMINECRAFT After a MONTH, you can finally move into your office at Sky Media. Adam asked you to join...
1.7K 81 10
WELCOME to my 8:30 am migraine induced ten chapter long story about max the youtuber let it be known I am taking various pills currently due to migra...
47.5K 1.1K 28
When Ross runs into you (literally) he makes it up to you by taking you on stage with him, Barney and Adam later on you meet up with the gang and one...
16.7K 535 18
[Max x reader] {Book 1} You are a 23 year old YouTuber with Two channels, Gaming and Music. You also live in lives in Seattle Washington. You Applied...