Assassination Classroom/Ansat...

By Aqua_Hearts

This will be an assassination classroom/ansatsu kyoushitsu one-shots book, request box will be opened when ab... More

Introduction
Karma x Innocent!Reader x Gakushu {Love Triangle}
Drunk!Karma x Reader {Confession}
Karma x Kuudere!Reader {Hidden Feelings} - Part 1
Karma x Reader x Nagisa {Friends Or Lovers?}
Depressed!Gakushu x CrazilyFabulous!Reader {Cheer Up!}
Karma x Drunk!Reader {Reunited}
Adult!Karma x Student!Reader {Lost}
Human!Koro-sensei x Assassin!Reader {Bloody Love}
Isogai x Mute!Reader {Silence}
Karma x Nagisa x Reader x Maehara x Isogai x Itona {Different yet the Same}
Young!Gakuho x Reader {Seperated}
Karma x Kuudere!Reader {Hidden Feeling} - Part 2
Character x Reader {Time}
Nagisa x Reader {Pre-Christmas Special}
Karma x Reader {Christmas Special}
Gakushu x Reader {Christmas Special}
Gakushu x Reader {Sunrise}
Maehara x Bully!Reader {Hide}
Chiba x Reader {Horror Movie}
Karma x Reader {Kiss}
Neko!Isogai x Tsundere!Reader {Secret}
Karasuma x Teacher!Reader {Lesson}
Drunk!Karma x Innocent!Reader {Uncontrollable}
Itona x Reader {Childhood Friends}
Sugaya x Artistic!Kuudere!Reader {Seen Through}
LIT (a f-ing tag) + A/N in fact No. 6
Nagisa x Tsundere!Tomboy!Reader {Gender}
Human! Koro-sensei x Suicidal!Assassin!Reader {Changed} - Part 1
Gakushu x Tomboyish!Artistic!Reader {Goodbye}
Jealous!Isogai x Shy!Reader {Difficult but Easy}
Maehara x Short!Male!Reader x Isogai {Allowed?}
A/N: Updates
Gakushu x Reader {Sick}
Nagisa x Shy!Self-Conscious!Reader {Stories Will Never Become Reality}
Yandere!Human!Koro-sensei x Reader {Despair}
Gakushu x Innocent!Reader {Understand}
A/N: Writer's block is turning into...
Nagisa x Jealous!Reader {Unexpected}
Teased!Karma x Teaser!Reader {Red}
3rd Batch Requests Closed
Human! Koro-sensei x Suicidal!Assassin!Reader {Changed} - Part 2
Vampire!Nagisa x Reader {Bloodlust}
Karma x Vampire!Reader {Contract}
Harsh!Asano x Fiancรฉe!Reader {Umbrella}
Karma x Kuudere!Violinist!Reader {Cursed Music}
Karma x Blind!Reader {Only Shadows}

Tsundere!Karma x Reader {Cold and Warm}

7.8K 240 151
By Aqua_Hearts

For Reiracchi~

=======================================

Your POV

"Karma!" You exclaim, throwing your arms around his neck from behind. In a flash, he quickly grabs your arms, throwing you over his head.

You quickly do a flip in the air, landing safely before glaring at Karma. "Karma, can't you just let me scare you once!?"

He sticks out his tongue, flicking your forehead. "Then do better, baka." He smirks, walking away.

Pouting, you make a face at his back, turning around.

The two of you have been friends ever since the first year of middle school, but somehow, when you transferred to the E Class, he starts acting cold around you, and whenever he sees you, he always have some sarcastic remark readied.

Of course, you tried your best to stay away from him, but after a month, you just can't do it anymore because of your feelings towards him, and you can't do anything but admit that you have fallen in love with this devil, no matter how cold he is to you now. And so, you try to get even closer. And that's also why you transferred to the E Class.

Your grades are excellent, placed third in the entire school, and you never skipped class, never failed at anything, and never gave up. But because of your crush to Karma, you can't help but follow him everywhere, even if it means hearing insults and being discriminated by the rest of the school.

But what if he hates me for being too close?

Suddenly feeling nervous, you quickly walk into the E Class building, slamming your hands onto Nagisa's table.

Nagisa and Kayano looks up from their lunch, and the blue-haired boy quickly asks in concern, "(Y/N), what's wrong?"

"Does Karma hate me?" You quickly blurt out as tears start to blur your sight. "Why would you think like that? The two of you have been friends for so long!" Kayano exclaims, standing up.

"Because ever since we came to E Class, he just starts acting cold to me, and only me! Doesn't that mean he hates me?" You shout, sobbing slightly.

"(Y/N)-chan, don't cry! I am sure it is nothing!" Kayano tries to comfort you, and the rest of the class look over, but you just cries even harder. "He hates me, doesn't he!? I am leaving!" You yell, running over to take your bag and rushes out.

After all, you coming to E Class is just for Karma. And you have to admit: you are a girl who can do anything for love.

Wiping your tears away, you slam open the office's door, scaring the teachers. "(Y/N)-san, what's wrong?" Koro-sensei exclaims, his food falling to the ground.

"Koro-sensei, I am going back to the A Class!" You declare, throwing a letter at Karasuma-sensei. This letter has been in your bag for ages, and it is a letter written by your parents. They are very nice unlike the so-called "elites"' parents, and so when they heard you are going to the E Class, they allowed you and gave you the letter just in case you want to leave.

Karasuma-sensei opens the letter and give it a quick look before nodding. "Sure. But go and tell the principal about this first."

You feel a bit surprised at how quick he allowed you to leave, but quickly nod, bowing slightly before walking away with the letter back to give to the principal to tell him of the transfer.

When you are out of the building, you look back with slight sadness and give a small bow to the class looking from the windows before turning around, walking down the hill with your decision set firmly.

Third Person's POV

The E Class watches in shock as (Y/N) walks away without faltering in her steps, and once they can't see her anymore, they finally understand what just happened.

"Nagisa, did her patience run out?" Kayano asks slowly, the shock still hasn't faded.

Nagisa nods, scratching the back of his head. "I think so. But in the second year, they were really close. Honestly, I don't know what exactly happened, but once Karma transferred over here, (Y/N) followed him and then their relationship just changed in that month."

"No wonder she looks heartbroken. I am not sure if I should say this, but just a week ago I saw her crying a bit when Karma-kun ignored her." Kurahashi explains, worried.

Just then, the door slides open and Karma comes in, yawning slightly. When he finds the whole class staring at him weirdly, he frowns, asking, "What?"

The girls exchange a gaze with each other and nod slightly before looking back at him. "It's not much, but (Y/N)-chan..."

Karma's eyes immediately move over to her, his smirk gone. "What's wrong with her?"

"Well...she left." Nagisa chuckles nervously, looking away from Karma's sharp gaze.

"Say it clearer. What. Is. Wrong?" He grits out, and the girls immediately smile when they know their plan worked, but quickly fix their expression to something like anger and disappointment.

"She left for good. She is not coming back to the E Class again. Because of you." Yada frowns, and Kurahashi quickly continues, "If you didn't treat her so coldly, she would still be here!"

Almost immediately, anger comes out of him, and he quickly turns around, slamming the door shut behind him.

The whole class quickly looks back out to find him racing down the hill, trying to catch up with (Y/N).

"It worked!" Kayano giggles, and the girls cheer together, causing the boys to sweatdrop. "Don't you guys think this is too direct? I do want their relationship to become better, but there's no need to act this way." As always, Isogai is concerned for everyone.

"We don't care. As long as they are together, we can do anything. Now, let's go peek on them!" Rio yells, and the girls follow her.

At this exact moment, all the boys have the same thought:

What's wrong with the girls in our class!?

Your POV

You walk down the hill with a relaxed aura, and a slight smile on your face, suddenly feeling better. This is your first time to do things Karma doesn't like, and it feels good. You suddenly remember how you two once were in the second year, causing your smile to drop.

The relationship the two of you have once might not be dating, but it is still better than now.

But time cannot go back.

"(Y/N)!" Suddenly hearing an enraged voice behind you, you turn around to find Karma running over, his breathing heavy.

Your heart pounds faster for a moment but you quickly forces it to slow down before looking into his eyes with a calm look in your (E/C) eyes. "What is it, Karma?" You ask, gulping slightly in fear when you sense the barely contained fury almost exploding from him.

"You aren't leaving here." He growls, his eyes a glowing mercury. Feeling anger rising up inside of you, you glare back, yelling, "You can't tell me what to do! I am not some toy for you to play with!"

"What do you mean?" His voice seems confused, and his anger diminished a bit, and yet, his confusion only fuels your anger, and then, you slapped him. His head turns to the other side, his cheek a flaming red.

A flash of guilt appears within you, but you quickly force it down, and the anger takes over you again when you sense his shock.

"Don't think you don't know! You already know how I feel about you, but you just didn't care! Don't think I don't know you hate me, because I can see it from your attitude! Don't you have any idea how much it hurts for me to see you everyday, treating everyone nicely, but not just to me!? But for months I endured your coldness towards me, thinking that you would like me again if I act normally, but I've had enough! I am not coming back ever again!" You scream, you voice breaking at the end.

Quickly facing backwards, you wipe the tears appearing in your eyes away, taking in a deep breath before continuing shakily, "You won't see me ever again, so...just leave."

However, the expected sound of footsteps doesn't appear, and before you realise, his hands are on your shoulders, forcing you to look at him and then...you can feel something warm and soft landing on your lips.

Your eyes widened as you can smell a sweet, strawberry scent and gasp in realisation, which gave him the chance to slip his tongue in.

Legs weakening, you clutch onto his shirt weakly as he continues to kiss you until you are out of breath. When he finally releases you, you breathe heavily, barely able to stand. "You know, I act this cold around you is just because I don't know what to do." He mumbles, a gentle tone that you have never heard before appearing.

"I may be a genius in everything, but not just dealing with things like this. I know I have hurt you, but...can I at least have another chance?" He whispers, pushing a strand of your (H/C) hair behind your ear.

Tears start to appear in your eyes again, but you quickly force them down, glaring at Karma. "Then say you won't hurt me again like that. I can't take it anymore." You pout, but your lower lip is shaking slightly in fear that he won't agree.

To your relief, he smirks and flicks your forehead gently, replying, "You really don't have patience, baka. But that's what I like about you."

A huge smile immediately grows on your face, and before you can reply, leaves rustle from behind you. Both you and Karma look towards there, and after a few seconds, the girls all pop out from behind, and some of the boys jump down from the tree branches, all of them with a smile on their faces.

"So this means that you are not leaving, right?" Rio asks, grinning.

You grin back, nodding. "Yep! After all, Karma is mine now, and I won't give him any chance to leave me ever again!"

Immediately, a single thought pops into everyone's head:

She is too possessive!

End of this one-shot! My eyes are so freaking tired right now because I am supposed to be asleep, but I am bored as always.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44K 966 29
โ•ฐโ–บ ["๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž?"] "๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ž" โ•”โ•*.ยท:ยท.โœง โœฆ โœง.ยท:ยท.*โ•โ•— โ‰ปโ”€โ”€๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, you're...
33.8K 332 50
Assassination Classroom One-Shots! I accept request: CharacterXCharacter CharacterXReader CharacterXReaderXCharacter CharacterXCharacterXCh...
41.4K 539 20
Assassination Classroom X Reader {DISCONTINUED}{OPEN REQUESTS} Might update on special Holidays! Disclaimer: I do not own Assassination Classroom-Yลซs...
35.5K 1K 23
[Ansatsu Kyoushitsu ร— Fem!Reader] ~~~~~ (Y/N) (L/N) is a pretty smart student at Kunugigaoka Junior High School. She had her parents, scientists affi...